Chapter 21: The Search Is On

{Joey's POV}

How could I be so irresponsible! I left for 10 minutes and then he goes missing! I feel extremely guilty.

Joey: Daniel! What am I going to do?! I can't just tell my parents I LOST MY LITTLE BROTER!

Daniel: Now calm down Joey. I'm sure we can't think of something.

Joey: Like what?

Daniel: We could call the police.

Joey: But we can't file a missing report until 24 hours...

Daniel: Well then, you'll just have to go home and tell them what happened.

Joey: Hold on! I have an idea.

I decided to text the people I can trust the most.

Message to Luke, Connor, Shane, Tyler, Cat

J: Guys! Jett is missing! I need your help! NOW!! Get back to me ASAP!!

I instantly started getting replies.

T: OMG! I'm on my way!

S: Of course Joey! I'm coming!

Co: Yes I'll help you!

L: Bro I'm so sorry! :'( of course I'll help!

Ca: Already in my car on my way!

I just hope that we can find him. Wherever he is, I hope that he's ok. Daniel and I were walking down the street when we saw Tyler walking.

Joey: Tyler! Over here!

Tyler: Hey! So, what do we do?

Daniel: The most we can do now is try our best to find him.

Tyler: Where was he last?

Daniel: He was at the park. We... kind of left him...I told Jett I would be right back, then my ex started to make out with Joey, Shane helped, hen we went back and he wasn't there.

Tyler: Kind of irresponsible don't you think?

Daniel: Hey! Little did I know my ex was going to be making out with Joey!

Joey: Wait a minute... Do you remember Mitch saying he was going to make my life "hell"?

Daniel: Yes I do. Why?

Joey: What if... Mitch has Jett?!?!

Tyler: Calm Joey, calm. If Mitch has Jett I will kill him for you, got it.

Just the Cat ran up to us.

Cat: Joey! Jett's missing?!

Joey: YES! That's what I said didn't I?!

Cat: You seem jumpy.

Joey: Gee Cat, I wonder why?!

Then Luke, Connor, and Shane walked up.

Luke: I'm ready to look for Jett! Anyone else?

Daniel: Yes we are! Let's go!

{Daniel's POV}

Joey: JETT!

Shane: JETT!

Connor: Jett buddy!

Luke: Jett?!

Cat: Jett!

Still no luck, we've been searching for hours and still no sign of him anywhere. I look over at Joey and he looks down.

Joey: That's is Dan. I'm done for the day... I can't do this.. Tell everyone to go home... I'll get in the car...

He walked to the car with his head hanging low. Although he feels extremely guilty about this whole thing, it's my fault. I'm the one who left him, not Joey.

Daniel: Guys.. Joey wants you guys to go home. He said we'll continue tomorrow.

They all agreed and walked to their cars. I got into the car and Joey was crying.

Joey: Dan? What if we never find him?! I'll never forgive myself!

Daniel: Joey! Don't blame yourself for this. This is my fault.. not yours. We'll talk to your parents when we get home ok?

He nodded and we proceeded to drive home. When we got home, Joey was hesitant.

Daniel: Joey... You gotta go inside, or I'll force you in.

He slowly opened the door, then we got a surprise I was not expecting.

Joey: JETT!!

He was sitting on the couch watching TV. Then his mom comes around the corner, not looking happy.

Daniel: Everything ok Mrs. Graceffa?

Joey had a terrified look on his face.

Joey's Mom: No... You two realize Jett walked home today... BY HIMSELF, because you two left him at the park alone?! He came home because he was bored!

I guess you could call this Irresponsible Babysitting 101.

____________________________________________________________

HA! You all thought Mitch had Jett?! NOPE!! HAHAHAHA!! Thank you guys for 7.5k reads!!! Freakin insane af!! I love you all sooo much!!! ❤❤ Do you guys want more smut? Let me know! (it won't be as awkward as the first time, I promise) ;) It won't be too extreme, just enough to quench the thirst of the thirsty Janiel fans (i.e. me) XD
QOTD: What's your favorite color?
That's all for now! Dubai!
•*•SaRa•*•