Chapter 31: Party Amnesia

{Joey's POV}

Ughhh. What a party! I must've gotten so drunk because I don't have a lot of memory from last night. Although... I'm not at the house... Who's house am I at?

{Daniel's POV}

How am I going to tell Joey that I possibly FUCKED my ex girlfriend?! I could use being drunk as an excuse... Wait... That is my excuse. I quietly crawled out of bed, trying not to wake Hannah, and went to go find Joey.

Daniel: Joey?

Nothing. Where is he? There's no note saying he went somewhere, and Wolf's still here, so he didn't take him out for a walk. I tried calling him, it just went to voicemail. I guess I'm going out.

{Joey's POV}

I still have no clue where I am. I opened my eyes and there was no one in the bed with me, thank god. How would I explain THAT to Daniel? But all of the sudden, I smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen. I sleepishly walked out of the bedroom and walked into the kitchen.

X: Rise as shine!

Oh no... it can't be...

Joey: Shane?

Shane: Yes sir.

I had a puzzled look on my face.

Shane: What? Did you get so drunk last night that you don't remember a thing that happened?

Joey: Yeah... Something like that. So... do you remember what happened?

Shane: Yeah. Would you like to know?

Joey: Desperately. So when I explain to Daniel why I'm at my ex boyfriends house because I slept here, the blow isn't so hard.

Shane: Ok, here's what happened.

{Flashback ••• Shane's POV}

Everyone is having an amazing time here at the bachelor party! I was at first watching Daniel basically give Joey a lap dance, which I captured some on video. Then I decided to go grab a drink when a VERY drunk Joey came up to me.

Joey: Heyyyyy Shaneyyy!!!

Shane: Hi Joey! Having fun?!

Joey: I amm now that youuuuu're here!!

Shane: Awe Joey!

Joey: Sayyy! You're lips look so plump and kissable!

Before I had anytime to react, he closed the gap between us, making out with me.

Shane: Joey? What about Daniel?

Joey: Who's Daniel?!?!

Oh no...

Shane: Your FIANCÉ!!

Joey: Ahhhh forget him! You're more sexy than he'll ever be!

Shane: As flattering as that sounds, I think I'm gonna bounce.

I walked out the door, little did I know that Joey followed me into my car, until I got home.

Joey: HI SUGAR!

Shane: Holy shit Joey! Don't do that! You scared me!

Joey: Yeah yeah yeah! Now come here and let me kiss you!

Do you know how hard it is to control a drunk person?... Very hard. He ran towards me and I ran to my bedroom, but just as I was about to slam the door shut, Joey snuck in.

Joey: Oh man, the things I'll do to you my little Shaneypoo.

Drunk, he was WAY more dominant. He laid on top of me and started kissing me again. I tried to push him away, but he had my hands pinned to the bed.

Joey: You're not getting away so easily there sweetheart.

He started grinding slowly on me. A few moans escaped my mouth, but I didn't want this.

Shane: Joey please!! You're engaged! Ugh... St.. Stop this! Ugh J..joey!!..

Joey: I love it when you moan my name.

I got him distracted when I flipped him over. I hovered on top of him.

Shane: Listen Joey, we're not together, you're engaged to Daniel. But I'll let you spend the night here ok? And I'll explain this to him tomorrow ok?

Joey: But I love youu!!

Shane: Goodnight Joey!

I slammed the door and went and slept on the couch. Although, I'm not gonna lie, almost having sex with Joey... pretty fun.

{End of Flashback ••• Joey's POV}

Joey: Wow... I really did all that?

Shane: Yep. You were really hard to handle.

Joey: Yeah I guess so.

Shane: I said I will explain this to Daniel and I will ok?

Joey: Ok, thanks Shane.

Shane: No problem. Get yourself some breakfast while I call Daniel.

I nodded and grabbed a plate.

{Daniel's POV}

I was out looking for Joey when Shane called me.

D: Hello?

S: Hey Daniel. It's Shane. Listen, I just want to let you know that Joey it at my house.

D: What?! What's he doing there?!

S: Now calm down! He got extremely drunk last night and followed me home, and he tried to like fuck me. But don't worry, he had no intension to do so, it was the tequila talking.

D: That's ok because... I may have fucked my ex girlfriend last night...

S: Shit man... Well, he's here eating breakfast if you wanna come get him.

D: Thanks man.

S: No biggy. See ya later.

D: Bye.

I guess Joey and I BOTH have something to feel guilty for.

____________________________________________________

Wow HUH?! OMG I HIT 1K VOTES ON THIS STORY!!! I'm so friggin excited!!!! <3 <3 AHHH! Also, I saw Jurassic World yesterday... BEST MOVIE EVER I MIGHT ADD! And Chris Pratt... Mmmmm. He's yummy XD
QOTD: What's your favorite song?
That's all she wrote y'all! BAI FELICA!
•*•SaRa•*•