Chapter 6: Leaked Pictures

{Joey's POV}

I can't believe that Shane heard Daniel and I "having fun" last night. We weren't having sex, although if Shane had walked in about 3 minutes later.. I think it would've been. Today is the last day of VidCon and I am doing a panel today with Sawyer, Connor, Luke, and Doug! It's going to be so fun! I was getting dressed when I got a text from Daniel.

D: Hey baby <3 :*

J: Hey! What's up beautiful? :)

D: Not much, just missing you.

J: Awe<3 I miss you too.

D: Can I ask you something?

J: Sure! What's up?

D: After you're done tonight, do you wanna go out to dinner?

J: Daniel Christopher Preda? Are you asking me out on our first official date?!

D: Why yes I am Joey... don't know you're middle name yet Graceffa!

J: Omg XD ok then!

D: Pick you up at 7?

J: Sounds good :* Oh and by the way, my middle name is Michael ;)

D: Haha ok baby <3 see you at 7. ily

J: See ya then! ily2 <333

I can't wait for our date!

•*•*•PANEL•*•*•

YAY! Panel time! I always love panels, but seeing the close call that happened yesterday... I'm a little nervous.

Sawyer: Shall we answer some questions?

Connor: Yes! Let's do it! Ummm... you!

Fan 1: Hi! This is for Joey. Um, do you have any plans for Storytellers season 2?

Joey: Yes! I'm working on that right now actually! It will be out sometime next year! Ok umm.. you!

Fan 2: This is for Connor, are you going to write a book?

Connor: Actually yes! I'm making plans to eventually write a book to come out next year.

Joey: I already have plans too!

Connor: TWINSIES!

They laughed. This panel was going really well.

•*• AFTER PANEL•*•

That panel was very successful! It went a lot better than I thought. I'm so glad no one asked about Daniel. I don't want people to know... not yet at least. I was getting ready for our date when I realized that I haven't vlogged in ages. I whipped out my camera and started recording

"Well hello there everyone! So today was the last day of VidCon and I think it went very well! I got to meet a lot of you psycopath's! Especially in the Shoey panel. Haha! So I know it's late. I just forgot to vlog today! I was so busy, shoot! So I'm about to head out to dinner with a friend because I'm a hungry boy and we're gonna get some nom noms! Ok let's go!"

As soon as I ended the clip, there was a knock on my door.

Joey: Come in!

Daniel walked in and he looked so sexy. He had on a button down white shirt with a blue tie and black slacks.

Joey: Wow. You clean up nice.

Daniel: So do you.

He walked over and we kissed for about 1 minute. I pulled away when it started to get heated. Now it's my turn to tease him.

Joey: Let's go.

I walked out and left him speechless. The things I do to him.

{Daniel's POV}

God... The things Joey does to me. He was kissing me passionately then pulled away! Oh well, must've been payback for when I did it to him. We walked into the restaurant and sat down.

X: Hello! My name is Alexis! I'll be your waiter this evening. Can I get you anything to drink?

Daniel: Yes. A bottle of your finest champagne please.

Alexis: Sure! Coming right up!

She walked away and I grabbed Joey's hands.

Daniel: Joey, words cannot describe how much I love you. As soon as I saw your face, I knew I wanted to be with you, hold you, cuddle with you, and kiss you all night. I'm so glad to have you in my life.

Joey: Awe Dan! I love you more. When I first saw you on tv, I fell in love. Yeah sure most people have "celebrity crushes" but this felt like more. And now that I have you, I never want to let you go.

We kissed shortly then Alexis brought over our drinks.

Alexis: You two are so cute!

Daniel: Thank you.

I looked at Joey and he was red. All I could do is laugh.

Daniel: You're cute you know that?

He blushed some more. Then my phone went off. It was a tweet from Hannah, my ex. I opened it, then I breathed out "shit"

Joey: Dan? What's wrong?

Daniel: Look.

It was a tweet from Hannah with a picture of us in THIS restaurant kissing and it said

"@hannahhb123: Remember my ex? @misterpreda, Yeah well, he's GAY! And is DATING @JoeyGraceffa!"

Things just got a whole lot uglier...

____________________________________________________________

God, Hannah is a bitch isn't she? XD lolol hope you enjoyed it!! OH AND OVER 800 READS?! HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!! YOU GUYS I'M CRYING! I've decided I'm going to do a new thing. I'm gonna give a shout out every week! This weeks shout out goes to @imalostboy. They have a janiel fanfic too and I highly recommend you go check it out! That's it y'all! DOUCES!