Chapter 19: Caught In The Ally

{X's POV}

I'm aware that I dated Daniel... but I think that I love Joey. I mean, what gay man wouldn't go after Joey?! I'll bet that before people knew he was gay he had women all over him. But there is no way that I will let him slip away. After all... We're good friends.

{Daniel's POV}

Today Joey and I are taking Jett to the playground. Joey is telling me it'll be a good way for Jett and I to bond, even though we kind of already have.

Jett: Daniel! Joey! Let's go!

Joey: Coming bud!

I stopped Joey and I starred into his eyes. I couldn't stop starring at him.

Joey: Whaaat are you starring at?

Daniel: Just the man that I love.

I leaned in and kissed him.

Joey: Awe. I love you too Dan.

He kissed my cheek.

Joey: Shall we?

He held out his hand, inviting me to take it.

Daniel: We frickin shall!

Joey: Hey! That's my thing!

Daniel: Sorry! I say a lot of things you say!

Joey: Like what?!

Daniel: Like oh my goodness gracionious, sleepy boy, you know, and also adding anya to things.

Joey: Well why don't you just take my voice box?!

We both chuckled and started walking with Jett to the park.

{Joey's POV}

Daniel and I sat on the park bench while Jett was playing on the swing set. It was a hot day, so I decided to go get some water from a vender.

Joey: Boy I'm hot, I'm going to go get a water, want one?

Daniel: Sure babe. Get one for Jett too, he looks warm.

Joey: Alright I'll be back.

I have him a quick peck and I was on my way. I walked up to the vender and asked him for 3 waters.
After I payed, I walked away, then someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth. I tried to scream but it was too muffled. They walked me over to a dark ally. I looked at them and they had a ski mask on.

Joey: What the hell?! Who are you?!

X: You don't know?

Joey: No!

X: Well, we can't have that now can we baby?

Joey: Hey! Only my Daniel can call me baby! You have NO right!

X: Oh but I do.

Joey: What the fuck are you talking about?!

All of the sudden he takes off his mask.

X: Surprise.

Joey: Mitch?!

Mitch: That's right Joey. And I'm going to make your life a living hell.

Joey: Why? What did I do?

Mitch: First of all, you made me lose Daniel because he was still in love with you. That crushed me Joey... crushed me. Then I realized that you're much hotter than Daniel.

He started to walk closer to me.

Joey: Mitch? What are you doing?

Mitch: Something I should've done when I met you.

He slammed his lips into mine. It was a very aggressive kiss. I tried to push him away, but he pinned me against the wall. I didn't like this at all. All of the sudden, I heard a voice, a very familiar voice which caused both of us to pull away.

X: Joey?

Daniel...

____________________________________________________________

NOOO!! Daniel caught Joey making out with Mitch!! DRAMA! How many of you thought at first it was going to be Shane? Haha TROLL!! XD Hope you guys liked this! IKR! 2 updates in a day! Crazy right?! I'm not going to do a QOTD in this one because well... there's one in the pervious chapter. ;) Any ideas on what should happen next? Let me know here or you can DM me! Love you guys! ❤
•*•SaRa•*•