Chapter 8: Losing Something You Can't Get Back

•*•Hmmmm.... take a look at the title... what do you think I'm talking about ;)•*•

{Joey's POV}

I'm so glad I have a friend like Meghan. Ever since last night, I got a boost of confidence, so I decided to text all my friends and come out to them. But I'm going to write a letter to my Mom, Dad, Nichole, and Jett too. They deserve to know. So, here we go.

"Dear Mom, Dad, Nichole, and Jett,
Hi guys! I'm writing this letter to you guys because I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to come back to Boston and visit! Also I have some news for you guys. So... I've been keeping this secret bottled inside for a really long time. I was afraid to tell you guys because I was lacking self confidence, and I wasn't sure how you would react to it. Well, I guess there is no going back now. Mom, Dad, Nichole.. I'm gay. I didn't include Jett because he won't understand yet. I feel that my family deserves to know my sexuality so... there you have it. I hope you guys understand that it took me a fudge ton of self confidence to even write this letter because I'm not coming out to my fans for about a year or two. But anyways, thank you for understanding! Love you guys! <3
-Joey"

Sealed and sent. As I was at the post office, I was getting tons of texts from my friends saying

"Connor: Dude this is great! I'm so proud!"

"Zoe: Awe Joey! I'm so proud of you!"

"Tyler: Yaaas! Slay queen! Welcome to the LGBT community! <3"

Sawyer: Congrats bro! So proud! :)

Cat: "Yesyesyes Joey! I'm so happy and proud of you! <3"

Shane: "Already knew remember XD but still, congrats Joey! And you're still my lover :p"

I'm so lucky to have friends like them.

{Daniel's POV}

I can't stop thinking about that intimate night I had with Joey a few days ago. It's eating at me... and I want more. I decided to text him.

D: Hey baby. Whatcha doin today?<3

J: Hey hun! Not much, just missing you and thinking about you :* you know, I've been thinking about a few days ago ;)

D: Oh really? ;) So have I.

J: Shall we... pick up where we left off? :)

D: Ooo Joey. Meet me at my place ;)

J: Sounds good. Get ready to have some fun.

I ran upstairs to put on something sexy for Joey. He deserves the best treatment. I waited about 5 minutes when I heard a knock on my door. I knew it was Joey. I sent him a text tat said "come right in, walk to my bedroom". I was laying on my bed with my shirt off and in my boxers. I heard the door open "Daniel?" it was Joey. I heard him walking up the stair, then he opened my door.

Joey: Oh my. Well, this is a pleasant surprise.

I hopped out of bed to kiss my beautiful baby. Our kiss was lustful right away, but it was also filled with love. Our hands explored our body as our tongues wrestled. I ripped Joey's shirt off. Revealing his abs. Holy Shit. I instantly got turned on. I just starred at him.

Joey: What?

Daniel: Nothing, you're just so gorgeous.

Joey: Stop it! So are you!

We started kissing again. Joey leaned on me, then we flopped on my bed. Joey was hovering on top of me. I grabbed his jean button and proceeded to take off his jeans and boxers, revealing his MASSIVE dick. He instantly ripped off mine. Joey laid on me and grinded out hard dicks together. My breathing started to hitch as he placed his lips on my neck and found my sweet spot. Causing me to moan. He got off of me and went to my dick. He lightly kissed my tip.

Daniel: J.,joey p...p..please.

He laughed at his teasing me. He started to kiss my hip lines then lick all around my member. He then took me in his mouth and started to bob slowly up and down. He soon sped up. I moaned and so did he. I was close, then he stopped.

Joey: Dan... flip... over.

He breath was hitched but I did what he said. I laid on my stomach.

Joey: Do you have lube?

I pulled cotton candy flavored lube out of my drawer. Joey smirked and rubbed it all over his hard erection.

Joey: Are you ready?

Daniel: Joey... fuck me.

I felt his dick go in me. I squinted and a tear rolled down my cheek.

Joey: If it's too much, let me know.

Daniel: Keep going.

He sped up his thrusting. The pain quickly faded away to pleasure. Pure pleasure.

Daniel: JOEY FUCK ME HARDER! OH GOD JOEY! YES!

I yelled. Telling his name must've turned him on, because he moaned extra loud. He was thrusting so hard into me, he was hitting my prostate. Each time he hit it, it was extacy.

Daniel: Joey!

Joey: Yes baby?!

Daniel: I'm gonna cum!!

Joey: Hold on babe. Let's cum together.

He pulled out and startled on top of me. We both started jerking off. I was the first one to let my load on Joey. Not shortly after, he exploded on me.

Joey: I'm so lucky to lose your virginity to you baby.

Daniel: Hey! It was my first time too!

Joey: I guess we do have a lot in common.

We kissed then we spent the rest of the day cuddling.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the ridiculously long chapter but hey! Its worth it for smut am I right?! Thx for over 1.5k reads! I have something! Wanna help me with my next chapter?! the first 3 people who comment here will get a DM from me and you can help me write the next 3 chapters!! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3
•*•SaRa•*•