Chapter 25: Diary Entries (Part 3)

{Joey's POV}

Dear Diary,

This week has been a real doozy, so get comfy! Alright, so this week, my family came to visit! Except for my dad... he still won't except that I'm gay. Anyways! I got to see my little Jetty again, my sister and my mom! I proposed to Daniel! (promise ring, but a surprise in the future) ;) here is where things get complicated... So Daniel and I took Jett to the park one day, and it was very hot. So I went to get some water for us. All of the sudden someone grabs me from behind and takes me to an ally way, but not just anyone... DANIEL'S EX MITCH! Scary huh? Lol anyways he tries to make out with me, but let's be honest here, he's not the best kisser >.< and then my good friend Shane saves me when mine and Daniel's relationship is at the brink of ending again. God I love Shane! :D But... Dan and I were irresponsible and left Jett on his own and... he ended up wandering off on his own. Boy did I feel super guilty... :( luckily he ended up wandering back to our house. My mom was really pissed. I couldn't blame her though, we were really irresponsible. I tried to "settle the water" with her, but all she cared about drinking another beer :/ she got really mad because she couldn't find a beer, then she chucked a beer bottle at us, and ended up hitting Jett in the head with the bottle. Jett had to be rushed to the hospital. Nicole started yelling at mom which caused her to leave and go back to Boston. That wasn't the worst part of the whole thing, we went and saw Jett in his room, and he couldn't remember who I was... I tell you, That had to have been the worst thing that ever happened to me. It took some time but Jett finally remembered who I was! I really felt like I was in real life at that moment!... Hang on... In Real Life?! THAT'S IT! The perfect title for my book! Thank you diary! This is going to be great! See you soon!

-Joey <3

{Daniel's POV}

Dear Diary,

This week has really been an interesting one indeed, so get comfortable! So this week I got to meet Joey's family! It was really great for me to finally meet my boyfriend's family! Joey gave me a promise ring! I thought it was going to be a promise ring, but don't worry, I already have that covered, it's all planned out and everything. So anyways, here's where things go downhill. Joey and I were spending a nice day in the park with his little brother Jett and let's just say, it didn't go too well. Joey left to go get some water, then I knew something was wrong. I went to go look for him and my ex, Mitch was making out with my boo! Needless to say, he wasn't the best kisser ever... I was truly heartbroken. I almost considered leaving Joey, again. Then Shane came in and cleared things up for me. I think I'm starting to warm up to Shane! Even though he's Joey's ex, I think I can still trust him. But, worse comes to worse, we lost Jett. That made my heart shatter, even though he's not my brother. We gathered a search party and, no luck. So Joey decided to give up. We went home and found out Jett was there! Unfortunately, his mom was not ok with this. She got really angry and then chucked a beer bottle at us. Both of us dodged it, but we didn't realize Jett was behind us, the bottle gave him a concussion. Joey told me to help him and call 911. I carried him outside and all I can remember is there was a lot of yelling going on. His mom walked out and Joey told me to follow the ambulance to the hospital. I think the saddest part of all of this is when Jett didn't remember who Joey was, and I had to witness Joey cry into my shoulder. I helped him out, and then after about an hour, Jett remembered who he was! Highlight of my night <3 See you soon!

-DanDan <3

Now time to go ring shopping ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOORAY! ANOTHER UPDATE!!!! And another diary entry! Hope you all enjoy it! I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!! YAAAY!!!!! Omfg It feels like it's been forever!!!! :D I'm so happy to be updating again! *Reunited and it feels so goooooood* XD I took a Bio Regents exam yesterday and a Global Regents exam today... :( booooooo..... I have a Geometry Regents exam Friday and a French exam Monday.. ewww... the perks of being in high school huh? XD QOTD: Do you have to take any exams? If so, which ones?

See you nuggets next time I update!!! <3

***SaRa***