off limits ☼ jj maybank x rea...

By 1-800-spaghetti

John B catches JJ eyeing you, "She's off limits, dude." he warns him. JJ holds his hands up, "Understood, cap... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

20

5.6K 89 49
By 1-800-spaghetti

"You talk of the pain like it's all alright"

—————

Youre woken up when you feel the bed dip next to you. Your eyes hazily open to see JJ's figure sit up in your bed.

You move closer to his frame, kissing his back lightly. He hums in response, "Mornin'" You greet. He smiles turning to look down at you, "Morning." He says lacing his fingers through your hair.

"How you feeling?" You ask him with a sheepish smile, he silently sighs, "Hungover.." He trials with a a smirk. "Prosecco and you aren't a good mix, baby." You lightly smile trailing patterns on his back, making him shiver.

"So did you get drunk before or after you brought the hot tub?" You ask, JJ thinks for a moment, "Both." He says as he fingers lightly pull at your hair.

You watch JJ closely, "JJ last night—" You start but he chuckles, "I'm fine.." he tells you, but notices your sceptical look. "I promise-" He says chuckling, but stops as he takes a deep breath, looking off to the side.

"I.. I don't deserve anything—" He starts but you worriedly sit up, "JJ, that's not true." You sadly say. "I don't deserve your love.. I'm broken. You deserve someone better." He sadly says.

"No, no.. don't say that J. You deserve love." You say holding his face in your hands, "You're not broken, baby. I promise." You tell him. His eyes were glossy as he finally looks into your eyes. His gaze softens after seeing your expression.

Relief washes over JJ, "I only want you JJ." You tell him, "Everything about you is perfect. You deserve love." You smile kissing him sweetly.

You leave small kisses across his face making him wholeheartedly smile and laugh. "You're so soppy, i love it." He says making you chuckle.

There's a moment of silence between the two of you as JJ watches you, you laugh slightly under his gaze, "You're more beautiful in the mornings." He states

"No chance— not with my bird nest hair." You say, fingers lightly scratching his back.

"Oh yeah— i can see a lil baby bird right there." He says pushing your hair around. You chuckle as he does so— pushing him away lightly.

Your laugh erupts butterflies within JJ's stomach making him stop to smile tenderly at you. You furrow your eyebrows as you watch him, "What?" You ask with a nervous chuckle.

"I meant it." He vaguely states. Which makes you more confused then before. "I'm so in love with you." He says his fingers moving from your hair to your cheek. His thumb tenderly strokes it.

You look up at JJ, gaze softening as you push yourself up so your lips aline with his— inches apart. "Good job i'm in love with you too." You smirk before connecting your lips with his. The kiss is passionate and full of love.

JJ deepens the kiss by pulling you closer towards him— his hand holding your check and the other pushing your hair off of your shoulder. He pulls away, "I know its been a short time, but i've waited so long to tell you— and most of my life to actually admit, how i feel about you."

"JJ we've both known for a while that we weren't platonic anymore." You assure him, "you don't need to justify or be scared of your feelings." You smile at him as he inches closer towards your lips, reconnecting them quickly.

His tongue gazes your bottom lip as you push yourself to sit on his lip. He pulls away momentarily, tucking your hair behind your ear, "I would never let anyone or anything hurt you." His hand trails down your arm, landing at you waist pulling you closer towards him.

Your hands grasp his face, "I'm yours, JJ Maybank. And i promise— if your asshole father touches you again i'll personally shoot a bullet through this head." You say as sweetly as possible— JJ's lips purse, a small smirk against them. "Love how insane you are baby." he says trailing kisses against your neck.

"I'd do anything for you pretty boy." you say threading your fingers through his hair as he holds you tight against him.

"Let's make a promise." JJ says, you hum signalling for him to continue his idea. He says sitting up against your head board, tapping the space next to him for you to sit in.

You move over next to him, watching him as he starts to explain. "So, anytime we make a promise to one another." he says, "We use are pinkies are symbols." you furrow your eyebrow, "J were not five.." You start but he shushes you.

"Hear me out. Hear me out." He says, dismissing your dismissal. He holds out his pinkie, "Copy?" He asks with a smirk, "Copy?" You question, raising your eyebrows at him. He sighs at you, moving his hand in emphasis for you to reciprocate his action.

You sigh in defeat, linking your pinkie with his, "copy." you say, making JJ cheer with a boyish grin.
JJ had always made a habit of linking your pinkies when he was anxious or anything— especially when it involved you. So he thought it seemed to fit.

"We'll never break these promises, copy?" He asks holding his pinkie out once again, you link yours with his, "copy." You confirm with a smile— leaning in to kiss him tenderly.

As you pull away from JJ you hear the front door close with a harsh slam. JJ looks at you worried as you furrow your eyebrows.

"JB?" You shout, but there's no answer. You get up from your bed— JJ following closely behind. You enter the living room to see your brother soaked.

"What happened?" You ask as he looks up at you. He looked enraged and deviated all at once. Kie and Pope make their way into the living room, hearing that John B was back.

"John B, what's wrong man, talk to us." Pope says, but he brushes everyone off, searching for something.

"What are you looking for?" You ask. The group watch as he ignore you and continues to look for something. "John B." Kie tries.

John B then lifts up the sofa, grabbing the gun, "John B, what do you need the gun for, man?" JJ asks, "No." kie says

JJ walks up to John B, holding him still, "Just talk to us!" He shouts, but John B pushes him onto the sofa bed.

"John B!" You shout, "Chill man." Pope says. "What are you doing?" Kie asks. Pope stands in front of him, which leads him being pushed harshly into the dinning table. "Shit— are you okay?" You ask holding Popes shoulder, he nods a quick yes.

You follow John B outside, the others following shortly after. "John B, talk to me! Talk to us!" You try.

"John B what the hell!" Kie shouts as he gets onto JJ's bike. "Ward knows about the gold. He killed our dad." He says looking sadly at you.

You stare at him shocked at what he just revealed. Ward Cameron killed your father— he wasnt missing he was murdered by a kook.

You breath sharply, feeling tears pool in your eyes. Kie and Pope look over at you with sympathy before running after John B.

JJ's reassuring hand lands on your shoulder supportively. You shake your head, running after John B as well.

"He's gonna kill ward." You say holding your head, "Shit." Kie curses.

"It'll be okay— John B ain't a murderer." JJ says, as he caresses your head that rests against his shoulder.

"We should go after him— he'll be at the Cameron's." Kie says. Pope nods, "Agreed. We have to try and stop him, incase he does anything."

"Someone should stay here— in case he comes back." You suggest. Kie and Pope nod, heading to the HMS Pogue. JJ turns to you, "I don't want to leave you by yourself." He says reaching for your wrist to hold soothingly.

"It's fine JJ, i think i need to be by myself for awhile." You smile, kissing his cheek quickly— unnoticed by Kie and Pope.

JJ nods, "I'll see you later, pretty girl." He says with a smirk, making you lightly smile. "See ya Y/n." Pope shouts. "Stay safe." Kie calls. "You guys too!" You shout back, waving them goodbye.

You waited at the château for John B to return, the others deciding to head to Tanny Hill. You hoped he came to his senses and not do anything jail worthy. As much as you wished Ward Cameron to be brutally killed— you also didn't want to see your remaining biological family in jail.

You hear the door suddenly open making you sit up, "Pope? Kie? Y/n?" JB says, "Hello?" He voice was quivering as he spoke.

"JB." You say, walking over to him, he sighs out of relief hugging your frame tightly. You feel him tremble as he holds you. "It's okay." You tell him as you hold his head.

You feel him start to sob against you, causing you to start crying as well. "You didn't do anything stupid, did you?" You ask lightly, he shakes his head, "No." he tells you, making you sigh with relief.

"That arsehole will get his karma soon." You tell him, making JB nod. John B let's go of you, walking into your dad's office. You follow him as he picks up a picture you kept of your dad.

"I miss him." He says, tears falling down his cheek. "Me too." You says sniffling. JB takes the picture and explains how you should send it off into the ocean— a final good bye. You nod.

The two of you sit on the dock, John B holding the miniature raft he made out of sticks, with your dad's picture in the middle.

He holds it as he lights it on fire, "See you dad." He says placing it into the water. The two of you sit on the dock, hugging as you watch the raft drift away.

"Love you pops." You say. John B smiles. The two of you wait until the raft can no longer be seen.

John B stands up, holding his hand out for you to take. You grab it pulling yourself up. John B wraps his arm around your shoulder as the two of you walk back to the château, "Love you Junior." He says

"Love you JB." you say back, pulling yourself closer to his side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 4.1K 40
started: 14.08.20 completed: 07.06.22 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 /𝙟𝙪ːˈ𝙛ɔː𝙧ɪə/ 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣: 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙖...
13.4K 167 19
"In that moment my world falls, it can't be right. My head can't process what's going on, and I just end up hugging JJ, since we were the only ones l...
9.1K 142 21
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝘙𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘟𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟...
503K 9.2K 34
✯✯ "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫." -𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 (𝐑𝐮�...