𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | neteya...

By klem_any

"if you ask me to kiss you, I will. - kiss me Neteyam, embrace every inches of my body, please." neteyam x fe... More

.𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
prologue.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
acknowledgments.
bonus chapter<3
news!!˘͈ᵕ˘͈

54.

16K 719 1.2K
By klem_any

I was hiding behind a bush, observing Aonung walking on the beach. This motherfucker seemed way too peaceful after murdering my mother. And I want to change that as soon as possible. I take one arrow before putting it against my bow. I said I would take revenge, and I do. I was being dead serious when I said I won't be nice anymore. All of this is over. I am over being kind and the little nice girl.

I take a deep breath trying to focus. If you told me six months ago I would be trying to kill Aonung, I would've laugh in your face. But here I am, hiding behind a bush, aiming on my old friend I thought I'd keep forever. Things change. People change too. And they sometimes become your worst nightmare. And I want to be Aonung's. I am going to torture him until he begs me to kill him. Only if I am nice enough.

But if I choose not to be nice, I'll just let him live but let him wishing he could die. I want him to be fucking afraid of me, I want him to fear me. I want his blood to run cold when he sees me. I want to be in his worst nightmares, I want to haunt him until he kills himself. He will be scared of me. And the woman who is about to kill him isn't Rhea, this is someone else. The person I am now building. The person I was meant to become.

This isn't just a want. This is a need. He will pay. Pay for what he put me through. He doesn't deserve to live. He doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as me. I want to be the last thing he sees before dying. I want him to see all the hatred and the madness I am feeling. He will regret every single of his actions. And I'll be there, just watching him begging me to save him, or to kill him.

I close one eye and aim on his heart. This is where I want to aim. This is where I want him to be hurt. I want him to feel the pain of loosing someone you love, I want him to feel his heart shattering in a thousand pieces like mine shattered when my mother died. I have never killed anybody before, and this is my first time, but I don't care. I am enjoying the fact that Aonung is the first one I will murder. I am training myself for the future.

A life for a life.

I take a deep breath. I remember the day I sliced Neteyam's arrow after he shot on a coconut. Right in the middle. And I thought I couldn't do better. But I did, I sliced his arrow in two. But he helped me. And now, I don't have Neteyam's help. And I have to aim perfectly. And I have only one try. I aim again, correctly.

I uncheck the arrow.

It lands on Aonung's chest, right in his heart. He falls on the sand, I straighten up trying to have a better look. I don't feel anything instead of satisfaction. I did what I had to do. I took revenge. I walk over his body, I am near enough to see his fear in his eyes, his fear to die, and his fear when he realized it was my arrow.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

He widens his eyes, inking his gaze in mine. I aimed in the heart, but not deep enough. I guess I wasn't strong enough that time. I'll train again so I get better. He tries to catch his breath, but it's getting hard for him.

"Uh, sorry. What are you saying? I can't hear you." I say.

I chuckle before crouching down next to Aonung. I look at the arrow and take it between my fingers and rotates it a little bit, Aonung screams in pain. I widen my eyes in surprise before speaking up.

"Oh, sorry. Did I hurt you? I ask as I tilt my head to the side.

- You... You're going to pay for this."

I stifle a laugh before standing up, I see him sliding his hand on his dagger but I hit his hand with my foot before he could harm me, the dagger is being thrown away.

"Not if you die before." I say.

I crouch back down and meet his gaze. I had no pity for him. It's crazy how we went from bestfriends to enemies. I could've killed for him, but I ended up killing him. I should be feeling sad and sorry, but I don't. I only feel disappointment. And the only thing I want is to kill him.

"You're crazy..." He whispers.

I giggle and sighs before putting my bow on my back. If he only knew how I am enjoying this moment. Watching him being tortured by my arrow is so damn satisfying. He reaps what he sows, and that is all. I won't be nice with people hurting me and the people I love anymore. I am done.

"You still haven't seen anything Aonung." I say as I raise my eyebrows.

The person he was seeing, it wasn't Rhea anymore. It felt like me, but it wasn't me. It's funny how roles changes. I was the one seeing a stranger in Aonung's eyes, and now, he is the one seeing a woman thirsty for revenge in my eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask.

I don't even wait for him to answer me. I don't even think he has the energy to answer me anyway. So I guess I will just answer my question.

"Do you know how it felt when you killed her?" I ask curiously as I squint my eyes and tilt my head to the side.

I bite my cheek. He doesn't answer, way too tired to speak up. I can tell all he wanted was to simply die because this pain was starting to get unbearable. I slide my hand on the arrow.

"It felt like that."

I stab him on the heart with the arrow, he gasps for air, widens his eyes. I feel blood squirting on my hands. I clench my jaw as I try to get the arrow deeper in his heart. He screams in pain, using his last energy. And it's funny how the scars on his heart are mine. He has scars mentally, and physically. And all of them are mine. And he should be thanking me for putting and end to his sufferings. He exhales one last time. I took revenge. I did.

They thought I was joking when I said I would take revenge, but I was being dead serious. And this, this is just the beginning of what I can do. I take off the arrow full of blood as I watch Aonung lifeless body. I stand up and wipe the arrow on my loincloth. I put it back with the others.

"May Eywa be nicer to you than I was."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I walk back to the beach where I see Tsireya and Rotxo. Rotxo. I smile as I keep walking over them as I see Ikrans flying above my head. Four Ikrans, there is four. One for Jake where Kirri also is, one for Neytiri with Tuk, and two other for Lo'ak and Neteyam. I guess I will be sitting with Neteyam and Reya with Lo'ak.

I look back at my friends, I was so happy to see them, all together, one last time. Rotxo smiles at me and hugs me before whispering a few words to me.

"I am sorry for your loss. So sorry." He says.

I smile against his cheek before kissing it. I am going to miss him. So damn much. I see the Ikrans landing on the sand, and damn, they are so huge. I smile as I see the family getting down on the sand. Tsireya walks over Lo'ak, I watch them being silent for a few moments. And suddenly, Lo'ak wraps his hand around Tsireya's neck and kisses her tenderly. Finally. This is finally happening. I am so happy.

I turn back to Rotxo and tell him he doesn't need to apologize. He smiles at me as I see Neteyam walking over us.

"Are you ready?" He asks me.

I simply smile at him before nodding positively. I was ready. Ready to leave. I sigh as I turn to Rotxo.

"I guess it's time for goodbyes. I say with a sigh, I really don't want to say goodbye to Rotxo.

- Yeah..." He says sadly.

He smiles at me. I offer him my hand, he immediately gets it and we do our handshake. For the last time until we see each other again. And this is breaking my heart. I don't want to leave him behind. I really wish I could bring every one here. I wish I could bring Rotxo and Emey so I don't have to comeback here. But I can not.

"Take care of Emey, please...

- I will." He whispers.

I smile, trying to hold back my tears. All of this is truly breaking my heart. I really wish I didn't have to say goodbye to him. I take him in my arms one last time and let one tear fall down. And I could hear Rotxo completely sobbing in my ears.

"Thank you Rotxo. For everything. Thank you for being the bestfriend I could ever have." I whisper.

His sobs are way too uncontrollable and loud for him to answer, and I do not know if I should laugh or cry with him. I tilt back and meet his gaze, he really seemed hurt.

"I see you brother." I whisper.

He smiles at me before wiping his tears away and answering me between a few sobs.

"I see you too, Rhea. You will become the greatest warrior Pandora has ever known, just like your father." He says.

I smile at him and thank him. He turns to Neteyam and handshakes him, they say goodbye to each other as I see Tuk running over me. I giggle as she jumps in my arms, I wrap my hands around her.

"Hello little monster!" I say as I kiss her cheek.

She giggles before wrapping her arms around my neck. She speaks up, inking her gaze in mine and I realize she looks exactly like her mother.

"Your mother allowed you to come with us?!" She asks with a huge smile and stars in her eyes.

I turn to Neteyam, meeting his gaze. She doesn't know. I smile tenderly at her before answering.

"Yeah she did." I answer as I put her on the ground.

She starts jumping everywhere. I giggle as I see Reya walking over me with a huge smile on her face after what just happened with Lo'ak.

"Did you see that?" She asks with a frown as she discreetly points at Lo'ak.

I stifle a laugh before nodding my head positively. She looks down at my hands and notices the dry blood. Oh, shit. I sigh and hide my hands behind my back.

"What happened?" She asks curiously as she tilts her head to the side.

I shrug before walking away towards Neteyam, I turn my head one last time to Tsireya and speaks up.

"Took revenge." I wink at her.

She simply rolls her eyes before taking Tuk in her arms. I walk over Neteyam and smiles at him.

"I love your headpiece. It suits you perfectly." I whisper with a tender smile.

He squints his eyes before tilting his head to the side with a smirk on the corner of his lips.

"Well, you'll also have one when you'll get your own Ikran." He answers.

It's true that I forgot about this, it'll be fun to have an Ikran. I hear a familiar voice calling me from behind, I turn around and meet Jake's gaze. I smile at him.

"I am happy you are coming with us, Rhea. I have heard that you will find a plan to save the forest.

- Yes indeed. I just need to be more aware of what is going on and I am sure we'll find a solution." I answer with a smile.

Neteyam talked to me about Avatars, a guy named Quaritch and other tiny details. I'll need more to come up with a plan.

"I trust you then. We all trust you." He whispers.

I thank him before we all start climbing on the Ikrans, ready to go. Neteyam helps me to get on his, his hand wrapped around my thigh to help me. He climbs on it too. I turn to Rotxo one last time and wave at him. He waves back with a huge smile.

"Ready?" Neteyam asks in his raspy voice.

I wrap my hands around his waist so I don't fall, I answer in a whisper.

"I am."

author's note
she took revenge, finally aonung gets what he deserves

consider this as the end of the first part of the story, and the next chapters as the second part!!

Rhea's growing up and she is becoming more of a baddie than before;) can't wait to write her omfg
idk why but flawless by yeat gives me baddie rhea vibes

anyway, what do you think of that chapter?:)

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked it<3

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
687 87 5
A social media AU told by twitter [X] posts. Popstar!Tine ⭐️ Indierocker!Sarawat 🎸 Might or might not include Kpop memes. ----- Started: March, 202...
301K 7.1K 65
This is the big book of Norman Reedus, Daryl Dixon, Murphy Macmanus, and other characters he's played - Imagines! Leave requests and happy reading! :)
5.7K 119 27
"we're just two people who need 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬, nothing more, nothing less. got it?" it hurt shutting him down, but he needed to stay safe, and this...