๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | neteya...

By klem_any

"if you ask me to kiss you, I will. - kiss me Neteyam, embrace every inches of my body, please." neteyam x fe... More

.๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.
prologue.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
acknowledgments.
bonus chapter<3
news!!ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ

53.

17.3K 746 1K
By klem_any

The sun was slowly setting as I was burying my mother, nobody came. But I don't need anybody. I'll bury her myself. I want her to have funerals. The funerals she deserves. I'll never forgive them for what they did. They were horrible. They don't deserve to live. They should be dead.

I felt so empty now. I don't have any reasons to stay here. Although the fact that I made a deal with Tonowari. I have to be Aonung's mate. This bastard has what he wanted. And to have it, he had to murder my mother. I hate him. I hate every freaking pieces of him. I couldn't feel anything anymore. Just madness, disappointment. I am not even sad. I am just waiting for my revenge. I will exterminate all of them.

They will beg me to kill them. Beg me to forgive them for what they've done to me. To the only family I had. They're monsters. I am done being nice with people, done of always getting played like this. From now on, I will live for me, and no one else.

I get back at the surface and starts swimming to the shoreline. I am breathless. I feel so weak. So tired. Exhausted is the word. I stand up as I keep walking over the sand where I face a familiar silhouette. I widen my eyes as I recognize Neteyam. He presses his lips together in a sad way before frowning.

And I break down, again. I am so exhausted. Neteyam immediately walks over me and hugs me, his hand running through my hair.

"I am sorry." He whispers tenderly.

I just keep sobbing in his arms. And I think it is the first time he sees me cry. I think it is the first time I see myself cry.

"What have I done to deserves this?" I ask between a few sobs.

Neteyam should be leaving the island in a few hours, that was the deal. Tonowari is offering them their lives. And I am going to stay here, forever. I look up at Neteyam and meet his gaze.

"Where are you going to go? I ask worried as I wipe my tears.

- I don't know..." He says.

They escaped from the forest so there is no way they go back there. But they can not stay here, Tonowari kicked them out. They have nowhere to go and I wish I could help them but I feel so powerless. I do not know what to do.

"Why did you do that? Why didn't you unchecked that goddamn arrow Rhea?

- He was going to kill you Neteyam. I couldn't allow this. Not after he took my mother." I say as I lower my head, crying again.

I sigh. I truly feel so damn exhausted. All I want to do is lay down and sleep, get some rest. Forever if that is possible because I mentally and physically can not take no more. I wish we could find a way. I wish I didn't have to face my fate like this. I wish I didn't have to leave Neteyam.

I widen my eyes. Oh. Oh damn. Maybe I just found a way. I look up at Neteyam and meet his gaze.

"We're going back to the forest Neteyam. I say.

- 'We'? What do you mean Rhea? You're going to be Tsahìk here!" He says as he cups my face between his fingers.

I won't spend the rest of my life with Aonung. Neteyam is the one I want to live with until we're old enough to die. I said I want Neteyam to show me the world, to show me Pandora, and this is still what I truly and deeply want. And no one ever refuses me anything.

"You really think I am going to mate with this asshole? I am going to leave. With you. To the forest. Neteyam, you're all I want and need, I don't want you to leave. I love you Neteyam!" I say as I ink my gaze in his.

I sniff one last time as Neteyam wipes my tears away with his thumbs. He takes a deep breath with a frown.

"Love, we can't go back to the forest. The Avatars, they're chasing after us and Quaritch and-

- I am the heir of the clan. Tarsem will find a way. We'll find a way together." I say.

I know this was a crazy idea, but there is no other choice. Neteyam licks his lips nervously before thinking for a few moments and finally speaking up.

"We won't find a way Rhea... They're stronger than us, I already told you they have better weapons and better everything!

- But are they wiser?" I ask as I squint my eyes.

I understand better why they lost the war. I tilt my head to the side as I see Neteyam getting confused. I speak up again trying to clear everything up.

"You lost the war eighteen years ago because you didn't have a strategy. But we'll find one this time. We'll win this war. Together." I whisper.

He takes a deep breath. Nods positively. I smile. Oh. Okay. We found a way. I just hope Jake and Neytiri will allow me to come with them. And I hope they will listen to my plan. I know we can find one, I just need them to introduce me to the forest, its people, and our enemies.

"Okay... Alright. Meet us after dinner right here... Pack up your things you are coming with us." He says firmly.

I nod my head positively before smiling. He smiles back before kissing me tenderly. I wrap my hands around his neck. God. He is like a little sun ray trying to get through the clouds on a rainy day. I love this. He is giving me hope. Neteyam is my hope. My motivation. I want to save these people.

"See you in a few hours." I whisper.

I tilt back, I look at him one last time and he speaks up with a cute smile.

"I love you."

I giggle before waving at him. I start walking over my hut, starting to pack my things. I take a little bag before putting some weapon, clothes and food in it. I stand up and turn around before noticing a dagger hanging on the wall. My mom hanged it on the wall because it was like my father was here with us, because it was his. And a little smile appears on the corner of my lip.

I can't help but think she is probably happy now. She is with the man she loves. She is with my father and they are watching after me with Eywa. And I will make them proud. I take my old dagger and let it fall on the ground as I take my father's and put in on my weapon-holder that was hanging on my thigh.

I suddenly hear a few clucking coming from outside. I recognize Emey. I run out of the hut and face her. Oh... What will I do with her? I don't want to abandon her, I can not. I crouch in front of her and start petting her skin.

"Hey pretty girl... Listen... I'll be away for a little while." I say in a sad way.

She lets out a sad noise. Oh no, don't do this to me Emey, please. I sigh as I lower my head, trying to find the words to reassure her. I take a deep breath and look back up at her.

"I'll come back soon for you... I promise." I say.

She clucks again as I smile at her. I don't know when I will be coming back here without getting caught, because if I come here and someone notices me, they won't let me leave again. But I'll still come back for Emey.

"I love you." I whisper before kissing her.

She clucks joyfully. And I guess she just said I love you back. I am going to miss her waking me up with her clucks very early in the morning because she wants to have a little morning ride. I used to find this very annoying, but now that I won't be coming back here for a little while, I realize I will be missing it. A lot.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I was on the beach waiting for the Sullys, and I am like very early. I think I still have to wait a few hours until they come. And I guess it takes a little while for a family of six to pack up their things. I was standing on the sand, observing the sea. I am going to miss this landscape. I am going to miss it so much. I don't think I realize I am saying goodbye to these lands.

But some people made me hate this island. But from the bottom of my heart, I am still so deeply in love with every sunsets and sunrises. I am going to miss these peaceful morning, or the roots where I used to hang out with Neteyam. I will also miss the undersea creatures, but I am sure there is more fascinating creatures in the forest.

"Rhea!" I hear a voice calling me from behind.

I turn around and face Tsireya running over me. I widen my eyes before smiling. She jumps in my arms, and she doesn't seem so mad.

"I am so sorry. So sorry for what happened. Please forgive me. I am sorry Aonung did this..." She whispers.

She keeps apologizing in my ear as I slowly wrap my hands around her waist. I stutter a few words before speaking up.

"Hey... Reya, please. It's not your fault. Don't apologize." I whisper.

She tilts back. She meets my gaze, and she seems so sad. I just know that what she saw earlier must have traumatized her and I am so sorry she had to see this.

"Reya I... I am leaving with the Sullys.

- Yeah... I totally understand because if you told me you were agreeing with mating with my brother, I would've slap you across the face." She says frowning.

I could tell she really hated her brother right now. And I can read in her eyes how she will never forgive him for what he has done. The man she saw earlier wasn't her brother. She felt it too and I am glad I am not the only one thinking this.

"I can't believe you have been hiding this for so long! Show me your fangs." She says with a cute smile.

I giggle before feeling her fingers sliding on my mouth, she opens it and observes my fangs with an admiring smile.

"That's so cool, damn! I can't believe I never noticed those before." She says joyful.

She kind of brings me joy. If she is happy, then I am happy. I have always considered Tsireya as my little sister since she is two years younger than me.

"And you have been hiding you were in a relationship with Neteyam too! I can not believe it.

- Sorry.

- It's fine. Does that mean we'll be sisters in law?" She asks.

I frown as I tilt my head to the side and smile. Although I just lost my mother, Tsireya still makes me happy. I love how she is always so joyful.

"You still have to be with Lo'ak.

- It's going to be hard since he is leaving forever.

- Come with us." I say unexpectedly.

She widens her eyes in surprise. And I could tell I just had the most crazy idea I have ever had. I just needed Tsireya to come with us. If she comes with us, I'll be complete. She is the only person I need to come with us.

"Rhea... I can not. I can't abandon my parents, my people-

- Stop worrying about others Reya! Do what you want to do. Do you really want to stay here and live a life you hate? Knowing your brother killed your bestfriend's mother and your father was agreeing with it? Is this what you want Reya?" I ask as I frown and tilt my head to the side.

She sighs, and I could tell she was attracted by this idea. No one wants to live with murderers.

"You'll be able to start a new life!" I say.

She widens her eyes, and I know she was thrilled by the idea, and if she is, there is one thing I'd like to do before leaving the island.

"I take your silence as a positive answer. The Sullys should be here in a hour, wait for me here.

- Where are you going? Rhea!" She calls after me.

I start walking away, her voice was still echoing in my ears.

"Wait here, I'll be back." I say firmly as I take an arrow and my bow.

author's note
RHEA'S ESCAPING!!!!

y'all rlly thought i was going to give u aonung smut? hell nah

what do you think of this chapter ?:)

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked it<3

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 99 11
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค In which Inumaki Toge falls for the girl whose life was destined to be sacrificed Hayashi Keiko thought she could see... ghosts? But in fact she...
47.9K 1.9K 11
Mash Burnedead x Female OC/Reader You first met Mash Burnedead while he was pumping iron in the forest... It was by pure chance, really. But, oh was...
302K 7.1K 65
This is the big book of Norman Reedus, Daryl Dixon, Murphy Macmanus, and other characters he's played - Imagines! Leave requests and happy reading! :)
486K 17.4K 27
โ‚Šหš.เผ„ "No matter what they say, my love for you is greater than their powers and their armies from above." - The Weeknd, Nothing Is Lost โ‚Šหš.เผ„ St...