π–π€π˜ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„ | neteya...

By klem_any

"if you ask me to kiss you, I will. - kiss me Neteyam, embrace every inches of my body, please." neteyam x fe... More

.π–π€π˜ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„.
prologue.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
acknowledgments.
bonus chapter<3
news!!Λ˜Νˆα΅•Λ˜Νˆ

49.

24K 976 2.2K
By klem_any

Me and Neteyam were in our most sacred place, at the same post we were almost two months ago when we kissed for the first time. It was night and it was very quiet. Only the sound of the water crashing against the sand was echoing in our ears and it felt so peaceful. I want to stay here forever, with Neteyam.

"My mom really likes you." I say with a smile.

And I am so glad she likes him. Neteyam turns to me, meeting my gaze with a wide smile, his eyes squinting a little.

"I like her too." He answers me.

I smile. I am so happy they like each other, I really am. I can't stop thinking of Neteyam the first time I saw him. I remember him wearing his headpiece, leaving his Ikran behind him, I remember his eyes meeting mine. At first, I saw him like a stranger, I wasn't particularly interested in him. But everything changed, so damn quickly.

"Do you remember the day you lost the race? I ask with a smirk.

- Yeah..." He answers embarrassed.

I will always remember this day. I will remember every days where I had interactions with Neteyam. They are just unforgettable. Really. I still remember him smiling at me, asking me to race with him. He knew damn well he was going to loose, but he didn't care, all he wanted was to spend time with me.

"Well, you still owe me a favor..." I say.

He chuckles before sliding his fingers on my cheek, he approaches his face to mine. His warm breath caresses my cheek in the most tender way I have ever felt. I want him, and need him. I want him to do something for me he certainly won't refuse. He looks down at my lips, admiring them a little while before looking up at my eyes, he whispers a few words.

"Anything for you, love." He says.

I squint my eyes as I tilt my head to the side. Really, anything? Fine. I smirk as I get on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck, he immediately smiles as he starts looking up at me.

"Anything?" I ask as I raise my eyebrows.

I look down at him as I start creating a bump on my cheek with my tongue. I let one of my hand sliding down his shoulder, to his abs and his waist. I could already feel him getting hard against my thigh. God, he is so needy. And so am I.

"Even... This?" I ask.

My hand finally touches his boner, he immediately smiles, sighing heavily. He lowers his head, I can feel his braids caressing my breast as he looks up at me in a desperate and needy gaze.

"Hell yeah, no need to ask me." He whispers.

He grabs my neck between his huge hand before smashing his lips against mine and oh my God I can feel a thousand of butterflies flying down my stomach, I am going to go feral. He is driving me fucking insane. I love the way he kisses me and the way he touches me when his lips touches mine.

I tilt my head back, my hand was still laying on his loincloth, tenderly caressing his boner as I could feel his erection getting bigger and bigger.

"Say please..." I whisper.

He approaches my face to his again, just wanting to feel my lips against his and I love how he is always so damn obsessed. I fucking love it. He moans a few words against my lips in a heavy breath.

"Please, Rhea. Say you're all mine tonight and I'll be yours too." He says.

God. I can feel something unfamiliar down my thighs and this is a new feeling I love. I love how Neteyam is making me feel so many new things I didn't know about before. He is teaching me passion. His words have such a huge hold on me. I am so down bad, it's concerning.

"I'm all yours anytime Neteyam." I whisper.

He smiles against my lips before feeling his tongue dancing with mine. His hand slides on my cheek, and runs through my hair and I love this sensation. Everything feels so good when I am with Neteyam. Everything feels so unreal.

"Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you." He whispers as his tongue enters my mouth again.

Everything was so slow but it felt so brutal at the same time. I love his voice. How his words sounds. His voice reminds me of poetry and sex. I love how his words are always sounding so sweet and tender but their true meaning is always rough. I love everything about Neteyam. And I never understood desire until I felt his tongue dancing against mine.

His hands slides on my back as I feel him undoing my top. It slowly falls down my arms as I see Neteyam throwing it further away. He presses his body against mine, roughly deepening the kiss. And here we are, skin to skin and soul-tangled. And I couldn't beg for more.

"I'll be rough with you in so many sweet ways, love." He whispers against my mouth.

He starts kissing my neck, and oh my God. I love how he speaks, how he turns me on every time he opens his mouth. I need him. I need him so fucking bad. Words can not explain. I start moaning as I feel his mouth kissing my neck in a rough and tender way I couldn't describe better.

I just wanted to say yes. Be rough with me in all of these sweet ways Neteyam. I am all yours, you can do everything you want to do to me. Just fucking do me. My hand was still caressing his boner and he looks like he is in so much pain. All he wanted was to make this tension finally exploding. I want to be the closest I can be with Neteyam, and the only way for it to happen is to have sex with him.

Sex isn't just sex. It's making love to someone. It's the closest you can be with someone else. It's like souls tangling together for human people. And I love how his father's ways are also a little bit his. He kisses my lips again.

"Just empty me of all the air and fill me with you, Neteyam, please." I almost moan these words in his mouth.

He smiles against my mouth as I take off his loincloth not wanting to wait anymore. He takes off mine with his fingers, and I should be embarrassed to be naked in front of a man I met almost five months ago, but I am not. I feel comfortable and confident. I decided I should stop overthinking about everything and simply live the life I deserve to live. I could feel his cock caressing my pussy, skin to skin and this just made me wanting more. So much more.

I feel his hands wrapping against my thighs lifting me up a little, and I love how he can easily make me lift up like this, I love how his hands were perfectly sculpted for my thighs.

"You've never done this before, right?" He asks to make sure as he tilts his head back.

He inks his gaze in mine, and I could tell he really feels concerned by it. I slide my hands on his cheeks before nodding my head negatively. I wanted time to be my first everything.

"This is my first time..." I tell him.

And I was scared. Maybe he already did these kind of things before and I am not aware of it? Maybe it is common for them to fuck people without being in a relationship with them. He grins before speaking up.

"Me too." He whispers.

And I am so relieved and reassured. Okay. We both don't have any experience. I mean, I guess he has more than me, but still. We are both virgins.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Rhea?" He asks again, to make sure.

And this is so cute how he truly cares about my feelings and if I feel comfortable or not. I love this man, I love him more than anything.

"Yes." I simply answer.

And his penis rubbing against my pussy was a torture, I hate how he just kept moving, making me go feral. I should be the one teasing since I am the one on top of him right now. He approaches his face to mine as he looks down at my lips.

"Say it. Use your words." He whisper in his raspy voice.

I bite into my lip trying so hard not to smile. I can feel my cheek starting to heat. This man is driving me crazy. I fucking love it.

"I want to do this Neteyam." I whisper as I look down at him.

He grins before kissing me again. I could feel his dick growing bigger against me. He is so damn needy. So damn horny, all the fucking time.

"This might hurt a little... Tell me if I hurt you." He says.

You won't hurt me Neteyam. You won't. And even if you do, I won't blame you. I simply nod my head positively as I see him rolling his eyes.

"Words.

- Yes, yes. Don't worry." I answer.

He kisses me again like this is the last time he touches my lips. Oh fucking hell. He suddenly slides his hand down his dick before taking it between his fingers. I can feel the tip rubbing against my entry. Oh fuck. Is this really happening? I can't believe it. He looks down, trying to get his dick in me. Fucking hell.

I can feel it slowly entering my pussy and God, I didn't realize how big he was when he was in my mouth, but now that he is in me, I finally realize it. I let out a painful moan because damn, he was huge. I guess I just need to get used to it. I suddenly feel him completely entering him. He stays like this a few moment, waiting for me to get used to it.

"How do you feel?" He whispers as he looks up at me.

He slides his hand on my hair, tucking a hair strand of hair behind my ear. I sigh as I look down, okay. This should be fine. I look up at his eyes and speak up.

"I feel good."

He smiles as he kisses me again. I can feel the pain starting to fade away and when I can't feel anything but Neteyam's huge cock in me, I slowly start moving on it. I wrap my hands around his neck as my lips keeps dancing against his. This feels good, feeling him in me feels so fucking good.

I take a deep breath as I keep riding him faster now that I am used to his size. He immediately starts whimpering against my mouth and his sounds were like a heaven to my ears. Fucking hell. He wraps his left arm around my back, pressing his body against mine a little more as his other hand cups my ass. He is touching me like he never touched me before and this feels fucking good.

"Oh, shit." He moans.

My moans were becoming slowly uncontrollable, every hips thrusts I was giving made him whimper. These sounds. Fuck. I can feel him growing bigger in me and he suddenly rests his hand on my lower stomach. I frown as I whisper a few words.

"What are you doing?" I say with a smile.

He looks up at me, his nose touching mine as he answers me between a few whimpers.

"Trying to see how deep I am in you."

Fuck. Believe me Neteyam, if you can't feel it, I can. And let me tell you, you are very deep. To the point where I can feel you fucking my soul. And this feels so good.

"Oh Neteyam..." I moan.

He smiles before resting his lips against mine again. Damn, this feels so good. Everything feels amazing right now.

"My name sounds so good in your mouth..." He whispers as I can feel his thumb rubbing against my lips.

I start riding on his cock faster as I can feel my orgasm slowly arriving. He kisses my neck again, oh... Shit.

"Keep moaning... I am going to come." He whispers against my mouth.

I smile as I make one last move on his cock and I suddenly feel my orgasm exploding in me. I let out a loud moan as I tilt my head back. And a few seconds after, I feel a warm liquid flowing in me.

"Oh fuck..." Neteyam groans.

I smile as I kiss him again. Oh my God. This felt so good, I still can feel my orgasm exploding in me. I am on cloud nine, I really feel like I am. I sigh causing my breast to fall down.

"I love you Rhea... He whispers as he slides his hand on my cheek.

- Well, this made me love you even more." I answer, breathless.

He smiles before blinking a few times, my body was still pressed against his. I lift my hips up so Neteyam can get out of me. He moans one last time as he falls down, laying his back on the grass, dragging me with him. I start giggling as I end up on top of him, again.

His hand was caressing my lower back, I loved it. This feeling, I loved it. How his cock in me felt like a gift from heaven. He kisses me one last time as I whisper a few words.

"I want to do this again..." I say.

He chuckles before kissing me again. His lips feels so great against mine. I love it.

"I don't think I can get hard anymore..." He whispers.

And it was true. Boys can not get hard two times in a row, but girls can. I giggle as I rest my head on his torso. His hand starts running through my hair.

"This was amazing. I whisper, still a bit breathless.

- No... You were amazing." He answers in his bittersweet voice.

author's note
AYOOOOOOO

I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!

also i didn't have time to check the grammar so please tell me if there is any mistakes!!<3

what do you think of this new chapter?;)

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked it<3

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
13.5K 175 32
Ma'KΓ‘yla is the daughter of Grace Augustine, she wants to follow in her mothers footsteps, so she got an avatar body with the help of the lab guys, l...
98.7K 2.3K 23
It only took one little glance of his yellow eyes for her to despise him so much that she accidentally fell in love with him. *ೃ༄ Will TuseΓΏa let her...
196K 5.3K 41
Ni'awtu is like her mother in most cases. When the Sully family shows up seeking shelter, Nia is almost as frustrated as Ronal. To Ni'awtus surpris...