don't forget [♡REMASTERED♡]...

By _Jevilsdevilsknife

yeah uh,,,, this is a remake of my most successful book,,, since its known for its,,,,, frequent mistakes,,, More

Hello Again.
Mid Terms, Am I Right?
Black Out: Dawn of The Dark
I Can't See The End Of The Horizon,,- HATSUNE MI-
Pft,, Jealous?? What's Jealous??
☆• The Field Of Hopes And Dreams! •☆
☆• The Great Board! •☆
☆• Into The Thick Of It! •☆
☆• Lost In A Maze.. •☆
☆• Black Out 2: Into The Cell. •☆
☆• LET ME OUTTTTT •☆
☆• The Card Castle! •☆
☆• Why The Hell Are You Back You Pathetic Slice Of Floor Chee- •☆
☆• Killing Off The King! •☆
You Can Always Come Back Home.
Sleepover at Kris'!
☆•A Nightmare Will Awaken In Our Hearts.•☆
☆•I CAN DO ANYTHING!•☆
Just Another Day.
Another Fountain?
☆☆•A New Adventure!•☆☆
☆☆•The Cyber Field!•☆☆
☆☆•Sweet Cap'n Cakes!•☆
☆☆•GOD WHY YOU.•☆☆
☆☆•Alone Together. <3•☆☆
☆☆•The Cyber City!•☆☆
☆☆•GO THE FUCK AWAY 🦅🦅🦅•☆☆
☆☆• w what •☆☆
☆☆•The Gang's Back Together!•☆☆
☆☆•HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GONNA BE IMPRISONED•☆☆
☆☆• Pandora Palace? •☆☆
☆☆•a well deserved humbling.•☆☆
☆☆•Why Her Theme Kinda Slap Tho !•☆☆
☆☆•QUEEN POWER RANGER REAL?!•☆☆
Finding Shapes in the Clouds
Taking Care of Business.

☆☆•Why Is Roulxs Here Agai-•☆☆

180 6 3
By _Jevilsdevilsknife

•♡•

{ Ralsei's POV }

Susie and Y/n waved to Kris and me before the bookshelf closed.

"Let's go Ralsei," Kris said, walking ahead. They saved at the bookshelf area and we continued through Queen's Mansion. Down the hall was a massive ocean of battery acid. Heheh. Massive.

"A... A giant lake of acid??" I tilted my head, confused. "Oh You Mean The Free Pool?" Queen appeared on screen.

"You Will Learn To Love It Like Family"

"Why do you have this?!" I asked. "It Is My Mansion's Energy Source And Fun To Drink, Bye Ha Ha" she said, disappearing. "How are we going to get across all this?!" I turned to Kris. "Maybe this?" they gestured towards the huge lever sitting next to us. They pulled it and a swan boat floated toward us. "I suppose this works. Haha.." I said. We got in and it immediately started moving. We passed mini islands and houses.

"Now, we have to think of some way to distract Queen..." I thought aloud.

"Ooh Wow I'm So Distracted Right Now"

...What on earth?

"What are these... little houses?" I asked. "Just Tropical Villas For My Guests Isn't That Thoughtful" she giggled. "How would anyone fit in those?" Kris asked. "Shrink From The Acid" she shrugged as if that wasn't terribly wrong. "Kris Get The Banana" she said pointing at the floating banana.

That was most obviously some sort of trap!

"Kr-Kris isn't going to do what you say!" I said. "And waste away from potassium deficiency?? Ralsei are you insane?!" they grinned, steering the swan toward the banana.

Or... not. Nevermind.

"Y-you're right Kris... it's good for you," I murmured. I tilted my head and squinted at what was ahead of us.

"Looks like we're coming up on a tunnel!" I pointed. There was a platform there and a giant hand in the way of the stream. The swan bumped into it and we had to get out.

"Maybe... we can find some way to get rid of this," they said. In the room up ahead, there were two ways to go, but the left way was blocked off by acid. The right path led to a puzzle where you had to press the houses to unlock the paths. After unlocking most of them, we found a mouse puzzle.

•♡•

After spending what felt like an eternity fixing that puzzle, the hand lowered and we could go back! Yay! We hopped back in the swan and got going. It was unbearably quiet for a while until I gently tapped Kris' shoulder.

"Kris... hey, Kris...?" I muttered softly. "Yeah, Rals?" they said. "Is it strange to say... it's nice spending time alone with you like this..?" I asked nervously.

"Not really. In fact, I feel the same way," they smiled.

They do?

Really?

"You're an amazing friend, Rals. Most of my time is always spent with Susie and Y/n, since we're always together. But when we come here, I enjoy your presence just as much as I do Susie and Y/n. It really is nice spending time with you like this," they said. "I'll be honest... when I first met you and Y/n... I was so nervous about first impressions. I even hid my face so you wouldn't see. 'How do I even be a friend..?' All I have to do is be nice, I thought. But now I'm starting to realize, that being friends... is more than that isn't it?" I chuckled.

"'Susie, sometimes she isn't nice at all! She's selfish, she's rude, she's sarcastic, but.. isn't it wonderful that she's... her?' is what I... started thinking today. Y/n, they're smart, talented, funny, and are a lot like Susie most of the time, but again, it's just so wonderful that they're them. And of course, Kris. It's nice that you're you," I continued. "Well, all of that is true. But guess what I thought?" Kris asked. "Wh-what is it?" I asked.

They pulled me into a hug.

"I think... it's wonderful that Ralsei, is Ralsei."

Do.. do they really mean that?

"H-huh?... No one's ever said that to me before..." I sniffled. "Rals, are you crying?" they asked. I took off my glasses and wiped my tears, unknowingly revealing my bright pink eyes.

"Ralsei, you have pink eyes?" they asked. I quickly put my glasses back on. "N-no? I- I don't know what you're talking about Kris!" I laughed awkwardly. "Ralsei, your eyes are gorgeous, there's no reason to be ashamed of them," they said. "Kris... you're a good friend," I smiled.

•♡•

We arrived in this area with a whole village of houses, and most of them blocked the way.

"W-wow, Kris, look at all those houses!" I exclaimed. "What are they even doing here?" they asked.

"Ge hahahaha... Thoust WORMS reallyst thoughtst... Thoust had seeneth the Lasteth of Me???" we heard a familiar voice say.

Roulxs appeared with a pirate hat on his head on a pirate ship.

How did he even get here????? And why IS he here?????

"Chips Ahoyeth, Landlubbers! Arrrrrr-t thou ready-eth to visiteth Davith Jones' Lockre???" he asked. "Roulxs?! But you were supposed to be in Kris' inventory!" I exclaimed. "I felleth out and landed in this here-eth place," he explained.

"Okay, but could you NOT speak with more than one accent?"

"Yeaheth, alright."

"Oh, Mr. Roulxs! I just remembered! Lancer! He's not well!" I said. "Yeah, why haven't you turned to stone yet?" Kris asked quietly. "O dear. Didst thou, erm, try Burpinge him??? Perhapsth give him a sip of Medieval Ginger Ale?? ...Waite! I hath NOT time to spend on such Frivolitese! I must Conquere this Islande and defeast you! Then, giftingeth her a succulent Island Presente, The Beautious Queene shall reward ME- By Makingeth Me Her Right-Hand-Man! Hahaha!! Me!! The ULTIMATE Minion!! Now beholdeth!! The forme of thoun Destroyere!-"

The pirate ship turned out to be a cutout and fell, revealing our Thrash Machine. "-whatevereth this thing is!" he said. "This thing again?!" I grimaced in irritation. "Didn't Susie and Lancer blow this up?" Kris asked aloud. "Haha, squirming with Jealousy at my Battle Caravane?! 'Tis an Effigie of an Ancient God of Combate, I rescuedeth it from The King's Trash Heape, And fixedeth it up in this Worldes' Scrap Shoppe!!" he explained.

"Oh."

"Welp, En Guarde, Worms!" he said pulling out a sword.

*BATTLE START*

* Thrash Machine reluctantly fights you!

* Claimed one house! Finished!

* Ralsei distracted! Roulxs will place one less house next turn!

"The Rouxls (pronounced Rules) art Simple! Conquer Houses! Whoeverest has the most, Winst!" Roulxs explained. Roulxs claimed one house and immediately hit us with a barrage of blocks. We didn't take any damage.

* You can't help but notice the enemy's ship is very yes

* Claimed two houses! Finished!

* Ralsei distracted! Roulxs will place one less house next turn!

"Soon, Victorie will be Mineth, and Queene will maketh me her Left Hande Man..." the thrash machine started attacking us with (lasers/ducks/bullets etc). We took a bit of damage but not a lot.

* Your city is lacking Crime.

* Claimed one house! Finished!

"Um, Mr. Kaard, what happens if WE win?" I asked. "...Uh oh," he said. The thrash machine started attacking us with (lasers/ducks/bullets etc).

* Smells like a model house set.

* Claimed 3 houses! Finished!

"STOP!!! STOP BUILDINGETH HOUSES!!! I HAVE TO WIN!!!" he screamed. He claimed 3 more houses. The thrash machine started attacking us with (lasers/ducks/bullets etc). We were hit a lot and had to heal.

* You need more Residential Zones.

* Claimed 1 house! Finished!

* Ralsei cast HEAL PRAYER!

"Thrashst off the Porthbow!" he exclaimed claiming 2 more buildings. The thrash machine started attacking us with (lasers/ducks/bullets etc).

* You can't help but notice the enemy's ship is very yes

* Claimed 4 houses! Finished!

"It seemseth the Game hath been Overed! What!? Howst doth you have more Houstes?!" he exclaimed. "We do it better," Kris folded their arms in satisfaction. "CUT THE BATTLE!!!" he screamed.

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 200 D$.

•♡•

"Ah... Ahh, ha ha ha...! So thou hast triumphed... NOT!! You have only seen but One-Percentile of my Weapon's Abilities!!" Roulxs said before starting to glow. "Ge ha ha... Beholde, Worms!! The REALE Power of Roulxs Kaard!!" he said floating into the air.

Suddenly he turned to stone and fell.

Not very surprising, it was bound to happen at one point.

"GOD. DAMMIT," he said falling on his city. The houses that blocked our way exploded along with the Thrash Machine.

"Ah... That's right. Roulxs isn't compatible with this world either," I said monotoneously. "Well, let's go, Kris!" I smiled, shrugging.

Kris steered the ship towards the end of the river. There was a camera perched on the wall. "Looks like the ride's almost over, Kris... O-oh, there's a camera! Should we, um, pose?" I stuttered.

Kris put up the peace sign so I did too. The camera shuttered and we continued to the end.

"ART THOU JUST GOING TO LEAVETH ME HERE??? THOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO SHOWETH ME THE PICTURE!!?" Roulxs yelled from behind us. "No!" Kris yelled back, giggling after they heard Roulxs growl in frustration. We reached the end and got out of the swan.

"That was a nice boatride, wasn't it Kris?" I asked. "Yeah..." they sighed, still giggling about Roulxs. After leaving the acid river, I stopped Kris just remembering about Susie and Y/n.

"Kris... have you ever thought to wonder what Susie and Y/n are doing right now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I hope they're both okay..." they sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 142 17
(2024 me - pls don't read this its garbage and cringe) Just a simple Kris X Reader. Again my first time doing this, so please correct me for any spel...
91 27 27
I blame Noelle for making me like Christmas a lot more now. Heads up: I wrote this story with the assumption of you playing or at least watching some...
32.8K 395 94
Just some oneshots I wrote up. Requests are closed, thank you all for requesting and reading. All characters are owned by Toby Fox.
2.8K 67 23
After solving a small issue, a bigger issue had popped up. But luckily for Kris, this one would reveal who they really wanted to be. All characters...