don't forget [♡REMASTERED♡]...

By _Jevilsdevilsknife

yeah uh,,,, this is a remake of my most successful book,,, since its known for its,,,,, frequent mistakes,,, More

Hello Again.
Mid Terms, Am I Right?
Black Out: Dawn of The Dark
I Can't See The End Of The Horizon,,- HATSUNE MI-
Pft,, Jealous?? What's Jealous??
☆• The Field Of Hopes And Dreams! •☆
☆• The Great Board! •☆
☆• Into The Thick Of It! •☆
☆• Lost In A Maze.. •☆
☆• Black Out 2: Into The Cell. •☆
☆• LET ME OUTTTTT •☆
☆• The Card Castle! •☆
☆• Why The Hell Are You Back You Pathetic Slice Of Floor Chee- •☆
☆• Killing Off The King! •☆
You Can Always Come Back Home.
Sleepover at Kris'!
☆•A Nightmare Will Awaken In Our Hearts.•☆
☆•I CAN DO ANYTHING!•☆
Just Another Day.
Another Fountain?
☆☆•A New Adventure!•☆☆
☆☆•The Cyber Field!•☆☆
☆☆•Sweet Cap'n Cakes!•☆
☆☆•GOD WHY YOU.•☆☆
☆☆•Alone Together. <3•☆☆
☆☆•The Cyber City!•☆☆
☆☆•GO THE FUCK AWAY 🦅🦅🦅•☆☆
☆☆• w what •☆☆
☆☆•The Gang's Back Together!•☆☆
☆☆•HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GONNA BE IMPRISONED•☆☆
☆☆•Why Is Roulxs Here Agai-•☆☆
☆☆•a well deserved humbling.•☆☆
☆☆•Why Her Theme Kinda Slap Tho !•☆☆
☆☆•QUEEN POWER RANGER REAL?!•☆☆
Finding Shapes in the Clouds
Taking Care of Business.

☆☆• Pandora Palace? •☆☆

236 9 72
By _Jevilsdevilsknife

•♡•

{ Susie's POV }

Berdly walked out the room leaving us three alone.

  "Alright, let's go!" I said.

I turned around to see Ralsei still in that RIDICULOUS outfit.

"Would you take that off?!" I exclaimed. "S-sorry!" he stuttered, tearing it off revealing his normal outfit.

  "Aww, why.. it was so cute!" Y/n whined.

  "Stop your damn whining, c'mon, we gotta find Noelle," I said bluntly, as we left the room.

We continued down the path into a foyer of some kind. There were giant legs in front of a save point, where Kris saved.

  "Hey guys, there's a cafe here!" Y/n pointed to it. "Oooh, really? Wonder what kinda snacks they got in store there," I said, rubbing my hands together.

  "Do we even have money?" Kris asked. Y/n pulled up their menu and figured out we had 2842 D$.

  "Heh, we could buy the whole store with that!" I said.

  "No, we couldn't."

  "...Unless we kill the-!"

  "SUSIE."

   "BOO!! BOOOOO!! YOU'RE NO FUN."

We went into the store and bought a bunch of Butler Juice. I took one out and started sipping it.

  "Damn, this is really good!" I said taking out the straw and chugging it down. "Susie! Those are for battles!" Ralsei scolded. "Eh, it's not like we don't have lots of CD Bagels in our storage."

  "Hey, you damn hoarder, lemme try some!" Y/n grabbed the juice out of my hand.

"H-HEY, GET YOUR OWN YOU JUICE THIEF!!" I grumbled.

They bit a hole in the bottom, drank the rest of it, squeezed it once it was empty, and threw it on the ground.

Woah.

"Eh, could use more sugar," they shrugged.  

I kid you not I felt my heart skip a beat.

Is it that easy to get over someone???

I stared at them in awe.

"Marry me."

"What you say Susie?" Y/n asked.

  "U-uh nothing!" I panicked. I walked over to Kris and looked around to see if Y/n was watching.

  "Yo- uh- Kris- you wanna share Y/n??" I whispered, snickering a little.

"NO!"

I started laughing, while they gave me a dirty look.

"What? I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"UhM- Nothing! Nothing's funny! Kris over here just told a joke- to me- in my ear-" I said.

I mentally slapped myself.

Why would I say that! Of all excuses, THAT'S what I come up with!?

"Okayyy?" Y/n said a bit confused.

  "Uh huh! LEt's go!" I said running off up the stairs to catch my breath.

Up the stairs was a portrait of Queen next to one of those big screen things. 

•♡•

Kris, Y/n and Ralsei had already caught up with me.

"*huff* *puff* S-Susie why'd you-"

  "I See You Have: Escaped From Your Room Units"

We turned to the screen to look at Queen.

  "Who Can Blame You From For Wanting To See My Glorious Mansion? You Won't Want To Take Your Eyes Off This Beautiful Art" she giggled. "We're not here to look at your stupid pictures!" I yelled pointing at the screen. "Oh It Was Not A Recommendation, I Was Just Warning You LMAO" she said.

Immediately, the screen flipped and more portraits appeared, and shot fire out of their mouths.

"RUN!" Kris shouted.

We ran right covering our heads. In one of the portraits, there was something shiny in it.

  "Hey, uh, there's something in this one," I pointed out. Kris looked at it and pressed the button. We went left and there was a red portrait with another button on it. Y/n pressed it and the portrait next to it flipped and revealed a chest. Kris opened the chest and got a ReviveMint. Hopefully that helps us beat Queen's ass.

Although, there's something I've been noticing, and I noticed it since Ralsei and I met up with Kris, Y/n, and Noelle in the city for the first time. Noelle has been acting up and doing mean shit to Y/n if they ever started talking to me... like when she made them drop their cotton candy, and she "accidentally" broke Y/n's friendship bracelet.

I wonder if... she's doing all of this because she's jealous of them talking to me. But PSHH- why would she? There isn't anything so special about me that anyone should be jealous about. Plus, Y/n and Kris are together. Unless... she has a crush on me?? I mean... I guess I'm flattered? But I kinda liked Kris for a bit. Even then, that's no reason to be mean to Y/n about. Plus, didn't she figure out that they're dating? Why would Y/n like me when they're dating Kris? I was only joking about the marriage thing I just found it kinda neat that Y/n's personality is very similar to mine. They're just a lot smarter than me.

But I'm still so confu-

"HELLO?? EARTH TO SUSIE HELLO??"

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Y/n waving their hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. "Uhh huh? Yeah- yeah what?"

"Um, you bumped into me muttering things and just stood there for like 5 minutes," they said. "Oh- heheh- I did? My bad- l-let's keep going," I brushed off. Y/n looked at Kris and Kris shrugged.

We went back the way we came, going back on the original path. We hit another left and there were two different paths. The right path didn't spit as much fire as the left one did so we assumed it was the safe way to go.

In the next room, there was a vase with Queen's face on it. After only taking, like what- 3 STEPS into the room, Queen appeared on screen again.

  "Now I Know You Are All Loving My Mansion, But We Have A Few Rules To Follow Around Here, One Wipe Your Shoes, Two Have Fun, Three Respect The Pottery, Four Have Fun, Five LIst Entry Duplication Error" she said before disappearing again.

I turned around and saw Ralsei wiping his feet off.

"Ralsei!! Why are you actually listening to her!?" I asked. "Because it's the right thing to do Susie! And it's the rules," he replied. "LITERALLY TWO OF HER RULES ARE 'HAVE FUN'!" I said.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I smirked at the thought in fact.

  "So. If I'M going to have fun, that means SCREW THE RULES!" I said kicking her vase to the wall. When it broke, a bunch of those bird servants came at us and we got into a fight. 

*BATTLE START*

* Swatchlings bowed in!

"What are we supposed to do?" Y/n asked. Kris observed the Swatchlings. One was blue and the other was yellow. "Maybe uh- try making them the same color?" I suggested. "Let's try that," Kris said. 

*  Kris talked about the steam of hot chocolate.

* Swatchling's color got a lot warmer...! It's now yellow!

"We feel so coordinated," "Thank you, young masters," they said. They attacked us with those silver platter things that would open and close simultaneously. Since we aren't crappy losers, we didn't take any damage.

*  The Swatchlings are relieved their wardrobe has been coordinated.

* Kris spared Swatchling!

* Y/n spared Swatchling!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 226 D$.

•♡•

"Well, now we know what that does," Kris said. "Susie, PLEASE don't break anymore of those, we don't need any unnecessary battles," Y/n sighed. "Ugh, fine. But no thank you for figuring out how to beat those guys?" I folded my arms. Y/n punched me again. "Thank you, Susie," they laughed. "That's better. Gotta start fattening up my ego again," I smirked.

In the next room were more of those vases. Y/n, Ralsei, and Kris turned to me.

"What?! I'm not gonna break 'em!" I said. We carefully maneuvered our way around the vases until Kris stepped on a starting line. A vase suddenly dropped on their head and there were Swatchlings all around us. If they drop that, we're toast.

"KRIS."

"I'm not. Going to drop it."

They started walking forwards a bit, trying to balance the vase on their head and it started tilting. They quickly turned their head the opposite way so it would balance. Halfway through the race, Kris tripped and fell and the vase almost hit the ground until they caught it. Kris sighed, relieved. Since it didn't break, I guess the Swatchlings thought it was fine so we carried it all the way to the end. 

•♡•

The next room had 4 different pictures of Tasques. We brushed off the named assigned to each one because, uh, WHO THE HELL WOULD ACCOUNT THAT BEING IMPORTANT?

We walked up to a lady who looked like a Tasque, but more like a human being.

  "Just in time for your appointment. Would you insist on organizing these paintings?" she asked. "Sure, I guess," I shrugged.

  "How refined. Then, the first question. Which painting's name is first alphabetically?" she asked.

  "WHAT?! HOW WERE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WE HAD TO MEMORIZE THE PAINTING NAMES?!"

   "Uhhhh..."

  "Um, the third one? NO NO- the FOURTH one!"

  "Third, or fourth?" she asked.

  "Fourth, fourth."

"How refined. Then, the next question. Which painting's name is third alphabetically?" she asked.

  "Hm.." Ralsei hummed, thinking.

  "UM- UM-" Y/n slapped their forehead hoping they'd remember.

  "Uh, we don't know," I gave up and said.

  "SUSIE, I HAD IT! IT WAS ON THE TIP OF MY TONGUE!"

  "WELL I DIDN'T HEAR YOU SPEAK UP."

  "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LET ME."

  "It seems your organization is lacking. Someone oughta whip you into shape!" she said cracking her whip. 

*BATTLE START*

 * Tasque Manager blocks the way! 

*  Ralsei spoke softly to the enemies!

"Chaos chaos? No! Order, order! Now get rid of that silly Jevilstail!" Tasque Manager said. Not only did we have to deal with the two Tasques' attacks, but we had to deal with Tasque Manager's whip attack too. Kris and I took a bit of damage but they seemed to be fine. 

*  Smells like live wiring. 

* Kris spared Tasque!

*  Y/n spared Tasque!

* Susie and Ralsei ask Tasque Manager to show them order. She obliges!

"Processes! Services! Performance! Details!" she chanted. Suddenly we were playing Simon Says, because she literally seperated the floor we were standing on into 4 areas, and we had to stand on the one she called out before getting shocked to death by the other areas. 

Tasque Manager makes a list of her outfits for the next year. She only has one outfit.

* Kris and Y/n ask Tasque Manager to show them order. She obliges!

* Susie spared Tasque Manager!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 356 D$. 

•♡•

The next room had a whole ass highway in it, but a door leading upward so we went there instead. Through the door was another one of those teacup rides, but this time there were bullets trying to hit us. Luckily we didnt get hurt.

  "Heh, and not a scratch!" I cheered. "You really seem to be enjoying those teacup rides Susie. I should take you and Kris to one in the city one day," Y/n giggled. "No need to. The festival's coming up this Friday. We can all go together," Kris said. "Oh, that's even better! Now all I have to do is beg my mom to get me a ticket haha," they laughed.

THAT'S IT.

I KNOW WHAT I CAN GET THEM TO THANK THEM FOR DOING SO MUCH FOR ME.

If their mom can't buy them one, I can.

Heh.

It's a foolproof plan.

We walked through the door and were greeted to a bunch of Darkners dining at tables. At the end of the hall, there was a locked door and a silver platter on a table. Kris looked under it and it multiplied into 3. 2 of the tables had bombs under them, and the other with the key out under it. They started spinning around and came to a stop. "Uhh.. which one is it?" I said.  Y/n walked up to the bottom left one and opened it revealing the key. The key floated into the door and it exploded open. 

☆ --- little timeskip brought to you by revtrosity's voice for every deltarune and undertale character being canon in my head --- ☆

•♡•

After fighting the Mauswheel and freeing the Swatchlings in the kitchen, we opened up this huge ass empty room. We walked up to the doors at the end and tried to open them but it was locked.

  "What's with this giant empty room anyway?!" I asked impatiently.

Queen popped up on the screen.

  "Welcome To My Extravagant Dining Bonanza"

Suddenly, a ton of tables with silver platters on them appeared.

  "Only One Of These Delicious Platters Has The Key, I Am Sure Searching Will Be An Addicting Game Of Chance" she giggled before disappearing.

  "H-how the hell are we gonna search all these?!" I exclaimed. Kris walked up to the ones behind us and opened 3 to no key.

  "ERROR: Results: Key Not Found. Did You Mean: Give Up?" Queen said.

Then all of the freaking plates reset.

   "All the platters got mixed up again?!" Ralsei said. This time, Kris walked to the bottom right corner and  opened 3.

"ERROR: Results: Key Not Found. Did You Mean: Give Up?" Queen said again.

   "Ugh!" Y/n growled in frustration.

Suddenly, one of the tables started moving. I walked up to it and looked under.

  "Hey, there's something under this one!" I pointed out.

Whatever was under there seemed to notice we were looking at it, 'cuz it went ballistic and started to hit the platters beside it in an attempt to run away.

"Don't you run away you little..." I said creeping up to it. It quickly charged into us and stampeded into all of the platters, and eventually found the one with the key under it.

  "It's the key!" Ralsei exclaimed. And then, it charged into the key and broke it, and ran right through the door. There were a bunch of other Darkners working until we crashed into them and fell off, and the creature ran away.

  "Hahah! Was that awesome or what?!" I said pumped up.

That was lowkey fun not gonna lie.

  "Umm.. maybe minus the blatant destruction..." Ralsei gestured to the Swatchlings in a panic thanks to us. 

•♡•

After quickly passing by those vases on wheels and more of Queen's posters we were finally on the 3rd floor.

And I got a gallon of chocolate on the way.

Niiiice.

We found Berdly standing next to a bookcase, looking like a nervous nerd.

  "Kris, Y/n, Susan... glad to see you arrive unwounded. Now, let us hasten!" he said. 

Glad to know Berdly STILL can't get my name right.

He pulled a special book and the bookcase moved to the side revealing a hidden passageway.

  "Through here is a secret passageway to the roof! There, we can enrescue-fy Lady Noelle," he said.

"Pssh. More like bitchy twerp Noelle..." I heard Y/n mumble angrily.

I would normally be kinda upset at Y/n for saying something like that but, Noelle has kinda been acting bitchy towards them so I guess I can understand.

Maybe I should ask Kris what else she's been saying when I wasn't there. Y/n walked up to Kris and kissed them on the cheek.

  "Stay safe, okay?" they said before giving them a hug. "Always. You too," they smiled back.

Berdly looked shocked as HELL once he saw Y/n kiss Kris on the cheek.

  "You-! You two are DATING?!" Berdly said shocked. "Yeah, we actually are," Kris said. Berdly turned around in despair and turned back around perfectly fine. "Let's go!" he said.

I waved off to Kris and Ralsei before the door shut behind me. 

[ suprise mf ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 224 14
X reader lets goooooo. Deltarune except Berdly was based and made another dark fountain causing disaster- *kicks some art onto the cover* [plot fixi...
283K 7.4K 158
Yup! They're back! A thing I started back in my older account UndertaleKyannaKitty. They're your siblings now! Cute, edgy, as much angst as you want...
298 2 5
If you haven't read the other one, that's okay! This is mainly to fix timeline problems and mistakes on my part that don't make sense!
2.3K 104 15
And yes, first book on here! Hopefully it'll be good for all of you... ;w; You had feelings for that particular blue birb in your class, but what if...