don't forget [♡REMASTERED♡]...

Από _Jevilsdevilsknife

yeah uh,,,, this is a remake of my most successful book,,, since its known for its,,,,, frequent mistakes,,, Περισσότερα

Hello Again.
Mid Terms, Am I Right?
Black Out: Dawn of The Dark
I Can't See The End Of The Horizon,,- HATSUNE MI-
Pft,, Jealous?? What's Jealous??
☆• The Field Of Hopes And Dreams! •☆
☆• The Great Board! •☆
☆• Into The Thick Of It! •☆
☆• Lost In A Maze.. •☆
☆• Black Out 2: Into The Cell. •☆
☆• LET ME OUTTTTT •☆
☆• The Card Castle! •☆
☆• Why The Hell Are You Back You Pathetic Slice Of Floor Chee- •☆
☆• Killing Off The King! •☆
You Can Always Come Back Home.
Sleepover at Kris'!
☆•A Nightmare Will Awaken In Our Hearts.•☆
☆•I CAN DO ANYTHING!•☆
Just Another Day.
Another Fountain?
☆☆•A New Adventure!•☆☆
☆☆•The Cyber Field!•☆☆
☆☆•Sweet Cap'n Cakes!•☆
☆☆•GOD WHY YOU.•☆☆
☆☆•Alone Together. <3•☆☆
☆☆•The Cyber City!•☆☆
☆☆• w what •☆☆
☆☆•The Gang's Back Together!•☆☆
☆☆•HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GONNA BE IMPRISONED•☆☆
☆☆• Pandora Palace? •☆☆
☆☆•Why Is Roulxs Here Agai-•☆☆
☆☆•a well deserved humbling.•☆☆
☆☆•Why Her Theme Kinda Slap Tho !•☆☆
☆☆•QUEEN POWER RANGER REAL?!•☆☆
Finding Shapes in the Clouds
Taking Care of Business.

☆☆•GO THE FUCK AWAY 🦅🦅🦅•☆☆

404 9 50
Από _Jevilsdevilsknife

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

Y/n might not be showing it but I can tell they're starting to get pissed off by Noelle.

And I'm not liking the way she's talking to my partner.

She's just being stupid and insecure.

We went down the alley in silence until we heard Queen's laughter.

    "Kris, it's Queen... she's right over there! C-can you two distract her somehow?" she begged. "Sure whatever," Y/n waved off.

We walked up to Queen and she was sipping from her wine glass looking tipsy as hell.

  "Oh- Lmao— You're Here-" she said before laughing. "Sorry While I've Been Looking For Noelle, I've Had Like 4 Of These All-Ages Appropriate Glasses Of Pure Battery Acid" she slurred.

  "I-I think you should put that dow-" 

Queen violently threw her glass at the ground.

We both looked confusedly and concernedly at Queen as she laughed.

  "Don't Worry That Was My Throwing Glass It's Safe" she assured. "Look You Two, Both Of You, Now That We Are Trucies I Feel Like We Are On The Same- Mathematical Wavelength," she said walking up to us. She started leaning on us.

  "You Both Get Me, You Both Do Not Do Crazy Things Like 'Have Opinions' Or Scream When I Capture You Or Telling Me Horrible Ideas For Smartboy Theme Park. I Just Cannot Compute It, Why Everyone Else Is So... Ungrateful," she wondered aloud.

She took another glass of battery acid and threw it on the ground but it exploded this time.

  "Whoops That Was My Super Dangerous Glass" she said. "Kris, Y/n, I Just Want To Make Everyone Smile, And IF I Become An Evil Villain To Accomplish That, Is That Bad?" she asked. We both glanced at each other confused.

   "It's Okay, You Do Not Have To Answer, You Would Be Wrong" she laughed. "But You Two... While We're Still Trucies, Maybe We Could... Make The Most Of It..." she said before a smaller version of the arcade game from earlier dropped from the sky. "We Could Play That Game Again... Wasn't That Fun... You Two? Just Us, Having A Good Time, No One Else To Get In The Way-" she said.

WHILE THE MOST DISGUSTING THING IVE EVER LAID MY EYES UPON CAME DOWN.

A MASSIVE GOLDEN STATUE OF BERDLY IN BOXERS WITH NIPPLES.

And Berdly with it.

    "Queen!! I've been looking everywhere for you to show you this!! A monument to our greatness... together," he exclaimed. Queen looked at it nervously.

   "Oh- Um- Oh- Uh- It- It's- Oh- Well- Um- Mm- It's- How Do I Put This- It's Very... Smart. So Smart You Are- I Love Tolerating You-" she stuttered with 'lying' on her visor.

  "Haha! I KNEW you'd be enamored. Such perfect taste," Berdly flattered himself. "Very Cool Statues- I Did Not Know You Had... Nipples..." she said sounding like she was gonna throw up. "Haha, I will SOON... In our IDEAL WORLD," he said. "Kris, Y/n, feel free to admire our artisanship," he said turning towards us. "Mhm. Yeah. Will– do," Y/n said trying not to laugh. "Good. Queen and I have plans to consider," he said.

  "Haha Yes Oooh So Looking Forward To That- MMmm Yum Yum Yum Yum- Let's Go Burghley," she said turning to walk away.

Berdly started to walk down the alley while Queen pretended to walk after him.

  "Keep Going I Am Right Behind You, Procedurally Lowering The Volume Of My Voice" she lied. She turned around quickly and walked up to us.

   "Sorry You Two I Must Alt Tab Out Of Here" she said before walking past Noelle with a box with a robot face scribbled on it on her head.

  "Wow Cool Face" she said while passing her. Noelle (somehow) walked up to us. 

•♡•

"Phew... Looks like my disguise worked," she sighed taking the box off her head.

Y/n looked like they were about to explode into laughter.

  "Oooh yeah... that's... that!!" Y/n said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"It may be a little silly looking, but it beats hiding!" she smiled and put it back on. "Not the only thing that's silly looking..." Y/n muttered, making me laugh a bit.   "Let's get going Kris!" she said completely ignoring Y/n existence. "Uh, Noelle. Y/n is right here," I said pointing to them. "I could care less about them," she said changing her tone again.

  "Oh, is that what you think?" I said.

  "What're you gonna do? Stab me?" Noelle laughed.

  "Noo.. just tell you a little secr-"

   "Kris, what are you talking about?"

I realized that Y/n was there and didn't think they'd be pleased if I said that Susie has a crush on me.

    ".....Nothing.."

Y/n looked suspicious of me and then held onto my arm. 

  "....Let's just go," they sighed. Noelle snickered as she started to walk off.

We started walking when Noelle tripped over Berdly's statue since she couldn't see with the disguise on. Y/n again looked like they could barely hold in their laughter when Noelle fell over but stopped snickering when I looked over at them. 

Up ahead was Sweet, Cap'n, and K_K playing music and selling more CD Bagels. Our inventory was basically full so we decided to leave it alone for now. I saved in front of them and we continued on our journey.  We walked around looking for a way out and saw a tea shop. "Ooh, tea? Kris, can we go?" Y/n asked pointing at the Addison. "Sure, since you want to." I smiled. They ran over to the Addison. "This is the HOTTEST tea shop! HOT HOT HOT! 50% OFF! For $100, choose your own FLAVOUR!" they said pointing to the menu. The menu had our names next to tea. We bought 3 Y/n Teas, 3 Kris Teas, and 3 Noelle Teas.  

   "Okay okay let's try Kris' first!" Y/n said excitedly. We all took a sip of my tea and mine tasted like water. "It tastes like water," I said looking in the cup. "What do you mean? For me, it tastes like chocolate and marshmallows," Y/n said before taking another sip. I blushed at the fact they liked my tea so much. Noelle rolled her eyes. "Okay, can we try mine now?" Noelle asked. "I kinda wanna try Y/n's first," I said taking it out. "Oh okay," Noelle crossed her arms. We all took a sip of Y/n's tea and it tastes like (insert favourite taste here). "Ooh, it tastes like (insert favourite taste again)!" I smiled. "Huh that's funny, mine tastes like water," Y/n said before going back to drink my tea again. "It tastes like shit," Noelle said. Y/n looked at her funny but didn't say anything. "....We aren't trying yours," Kris said. "I wonder what Susie and Ralsei's tastes like. Too bad they aren't here so we can't get them till they are," I said. "Susie's probably tastes like sour keys, if not sour keys then vanilla cake," Y/n said, chuckling as we walked off. We went back the way we came and went forward into a battle with a Werewire. 

*BATTLE START*

* Werewires swung in!

"Y/n, defend so Noelle can use SleepMist on them," I ordered. "Alright," they said. 

...

* The atmosphere is electric.

* Noelle cast SleepMist!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 182 D$.

We walked right and ahead and found ourselves on a long street. I quickly pressed the button and pulled Y/n and Noelle across the street. I pressed the button for the other side and quickly ran across to another mouse puzzle. 

    "Another one of these? Damn, it's so complex," Y/n pointed out. "You wanna do it or should I?" they asked. "I'll do it, you did it the last time," I said pressing the mouse switch to move the boxes. After a long while of fixing them, I finally found the right pattern but the lasers didn't disappear. "The forcefield's still up..." Noelle said. "Did we miss something?" she said looking into the mouse hole when suddenly I had an idea. I released the mice and they scared Noelle, causing her to jump over the laser and land on the pressure plate that made it disappear. "Kris, I can't believe you made those mice-" she stopped realizing the laser disappeared. "Huh, the laser disappeared. Welp, let's go guys," Y/n shrugged, waiting for Noelle to pass before holding onto my arm.

     "Did you see the way she screeched?" 

     "I almost wanted to do it again just for that."

They kissed me softly, pulling me by the scarf as I mentally swooned.

  The next area had a block of cheese in the corner. 

It looks very. 

Touchable. 

I kinda want. 

To touch it. 

    "You aren't gonna touch that cheese, are you Kris?" Noelle said. 

    "Touch the cheese, touch the cheese, TOUCH THE CHEESE! TOUCH THE CHEESE!"

     "I am going to touch this cheese."

 I touched the cheese and pat it before getting up and walking away when a small mouse came up and attacked us.

*BATTLE START*

* Maus blocked the way!

* Kris caught the enemy!

* Y/n spared Maus!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 76 D$.

    "I... I never want to see cheese ever again.." Noelle sighed. We walked some more and found a whole cheese maze. Y/n was holding back tears of laughter as we carefully maneuvered our way out of the cheese maze.  We went down and saw a gap blocking the way we were supposed to go. We went down the stairs and found more of those mouse puzzles. Noelle walked onto a pressure plate and an I appeared on the screen above her head. The path between the puzzle and Y/n and I disappeared and the puzzle platform started shaking. 

   "K-Kris!! The platform's falling!! H-help!" Noelle cried out. Y/n stepped in front of me and started doing the puzzle as fast as they could. They found the solution, and the mice made Noelle jump to the next platform. "Th-thanks Kris," Noelle stuttered. "Um, I saved you. Not Kris," Y/n said in a fed-up tone. "Oh. Nevermind then," she rolled her eyes. "Kris please do this I'm not putting up with this shit right now," they said backing away from the puzzle controls. Then Berdly came out of nowhere. "Ah, Kris. Stuck on this puzzle I see?" he asked. "It's really not that hard Berdly, now shut up they're trying to concentrate," they said. "Thank you Y/n!" I said still trying to stop the platforms from falling. "I thought I heard Noelle calling for help but I get what that sound is now you, Kris," he said in a snarky tone. "Don't you have anything better to do like looking for Queen???" they said shooing him off. "No, I just spoke to her for your information." he snapped back. "Are you sure it wasn't a cardboard cut out of her?" they snickered. "N-no! It was her I swear!" he said getting nervous. "Mhm, alright," they continued. I finally found a way to make it stop and realized the screen above her spelled out "ILOVEMOUSE". 

   "What." Berdly stopped in his tracks. "How did you... HOW DID YOU SOLVE THAT??" Berdly asked annoyed. "It's very simple. Kris is a genius," they smiled making me blush and flustered. "...Even a broken clock is right once a day. And if anyone asks... I solved the puzzle! It's not fair for you two to get extra credit for a fluke! Get it?! Let no one think OTHERWISE! ESPECIALLY SUSIE! You know she'd just lord it over me," he said frustrated before walking away. The path that separated Noelle and us reappeared and she walked towards me. "I... I don't think I'm afraid of mice anymore.." Noelle said slowly. "About time," Y/n mumbled under their breath. 

•♡•

We walked down an alleyway and found Berdly again. 

    "Uh oh," Noelle said. Berdly turned around shocked at Noelle's voice. "Noelle?! What are you doing with Kris and Y/n?!" he said surprised. "Um, I- um- um- we have a truce...?" she shrugged. "A... truce?! With Kris and Y/n?!" he said. "Unfortunately," Y/n said. "Hahaha! That's impossible! That would be double trucies," he said. "Wait until he finds out we're actually triple trucies," I whispered in their ear. "Worry not my dearest Noelle. I know what you really want to say. Going along with all this... You feel forced, don't you? It's why you're not with Queen right now. Kris and Y/n are FORCING you to be on their team!" he assumed. "Kidnappers!! You two, our truce... is OVER!" he said summoning his weapon. "Noelle! This may hurt but it's to help you!" he said before forcing us into battle.

*BATTLE START*

* Berdly blocks the way!

* You played smart with the enemy!

   "I get it! Both of your heads have gotten big from solving that puzzle by DUMB LUCK," he said before sending a more complex version of his tornado attack from earlier at us. Noelle and I got hit but not enough to need to eat.

* Smells like frozen chicken. 

* You played smart with the enemy!

    "So now you think it's your chance to usurp me at my weakest... By taking my most precious thing... Noelle!" he continued. "Aww, thanks Berdly.." Noelle smiled.  He pulled that report card attack which we dodged without effort.

* Smells like frozen chicken.

* You played smart with the enemy!

    "But guess what, Kris! I have one or more things you will NEVER have! Behold!!! Comrades!!!" Berdly said summoning in two Werewires. Luckily we had enough TP to use SleepMist and pacify them. 

* Berdly thanks Noelle profusely.

* Noelle cast SleepMist!

* Kris and Y/n played dumb!

    "That's right, Kris! Unlike YOU, I have a LOVING TEAM behind me! And you'll never beat US fighting alone! ... h-hey, wait, where'd the other guys go!?" he panicked realizing we already got rid of them. After a few more turns of playing smart, Berdly finally gave up.

•♡•

"D-damn it!" he said frustrated at his loss. "Berdly, are you okay? M-maybe we should've gone easier on him..." Noelle said feeling bad for him. "WE?" Y/n's eyes widened. "Go easier?! Ha! Haha! Hahaha! The only one going easy mode was me!" he laughed off. "You look... Exhausted." Noelle pointed out. "I'm only tired of HOLDING BACK MY TRUE POWER! Ah, Noelle. It'd be too simple to save you now. Kris! Y/n! Go ahead and train your strength values. Try hard, and maybe someday you'll be worthy rivals. Heh! Sometimes I can't believe how cool I am..." he hyped himself up before leaving. "He hit me in the face with a tornado..." Noelle whispered to herself. "That was deserved," I said under my breath.

  (... surprise? im back?)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

73.5K 2.5K 18
"𝕋𝕙𝕖 [[𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼𝕃]] 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 [[ℍ𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼ℕ]]" For the past week your phone wouldn't stop ringing. Call after call, day after day...
723 19 10
If you haven't read the first meme filled book, you should. A lot of stuff gets explained here.Memes are still present but the tone shifts to somethi...
34.7K 405 8
Seriously though. I'm just joining the bandwagon. Feel free to jump in for a ride. (A/N: A super, SUPER duper old dump of headcanons I wrote waaay ba...
8.9K 224 14
X reader lets goooooo. Deltarune except Berdly was based and made another dark fountain causing disaster- *kicks some art onto the cover* [plot fixi...