Lost Heart

By queen_ransome22

"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want... More

Description
Characters
The Beginning
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*25
*26
*27
*28
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*

*29

198 10 0
By queen_ransome22

THIRD PERSON
POINT OF VIEW

Richard sat in his office chair, trying to stay as calm as he could but he knew he couldn't. It's been weeks since his favorite assassin has fled from his care, his plan to kill that bastardo's sister Isabella had failed, and to top it off, that Russian bastardo has been giving him hell.

He took another sip from his glass before anger washed over his appearance, yelling out in frustration, he stood up quickly, throwing the glass against the wall. He stood at his desk, pissed with his hands planted on the desk.

Why isn't anything going my fucking way? He thought to himself, before banging his hands on the office desk.

"Cazzo!!! Cazzo!!! Cazzo!!!" He continued to bang his hands on the desk, violently not caring if the pain caused redness to his hands. "CAZZO!!!" Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!!

He hit the desk with a hard hit one last time before moving from the desk and sighed deeply, pulling his now grey hair back from his face. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath in and exhaled it out opening his eyes.

Walking towards his office door, he turned the knob opening it for him to leave out of it. He continued to walk down the hall into another hall that lead to the surveillance room.

Marcello typed the keys on the computer, looking at the three monitors, trying to figure out the locations of the girl he once loved. She's someone he wanted to be his Donna when he gets the Don title.

But, those odds are out. She finally got the man she wanted, the man she always dreamt of saving her. That douche Lukas Estelle. When his signal hit an invalid data code again, he screamed angrily throwing the wireless keyboard against the wall.

The others that were in the room with him side eyed with concern with the man that's in stress trying to find his love, well ex-love. It's hard to find someone like her and he wanted to know why.

Richard wasn't that far away to see the green eyed man wasn't finding any luck trying to find his love. He chuckled, going to his apprentice and grabbed both of his shoulders, looking at him in the eye. Marcello had to admit, it's hard to stare back at Richard when he had eyes that cold kill anyone looking at him.

"I'm trying Richard," Marcello sighed, "But that girl is so good covering her tracks. You taught her well."

Richard nods his head, chuckling to himself. He knew that girl was something special. She's just like Mahki.

A leader, a protector, a confident young woman, and a badass. Those traits minus the young woman part is what Mahki is like. Someone like her will always be hard to find because of what she stands for.

"I taught her what needed to come out of her." He smiles at the young adult but then he started to grip his shoulders, holding them tighter as Marcello felt the pain coming from them. He didn't wince but the pain in his shoulders were becoming unbearable. "But I think it's time for you to find them, because if you don't..." He trailed off leaning towards Marcello ear where Marcello could feel the cold, sharp, air brushing against his ear.

"Taglierò i vostri gioielli preziosi e li darò in pasto ai lupi selvatici nel deserto." He whispered in Marcello's ear. I will cut off your precious jewels and feed them to wild wolves in the wilderness.

Marcello swallowed his spit, terrified but he wouldn't let Richard get the satisfaction of seeing him in fear. Richard knew the young adult was afraid of him. He moved his head away from Marcello's ear and smiled, seeing him face to face.

"I make myself clear?" Richard spoke in english giving him a smile and letting go of his now bruised shoulders. Marcello felt the relief of them but Richard wasn't done talking to him yet.

"Yes, Re Mortale." Marcello looked at the smiling man but Richard wiped his mouth with the hand that holds his ring band around his finger. Richard smile faded quickly as his cold dark stare came on his face and he stood in Marcello's face to let him know who he really is.

"Marcello...Figlio," Richard still gave that cold hard stare towards Marcello and the others dared not to watch the scene. "Do I make myself clear!!?!" He screamed in his face, where the others flinched at the sound of the authority in his voice. 

"Yes Re Mortale. I will find her." Marcello didn't know his voice could form words after hearing his Don talking to him in such a way no one wanted to be talked to.

"So, I suggest you find her first through that cousin of yours yeah?" His face still had a cold stare with Marcello's in fear but he didn't show it. Marcello nods without even noticing he did.

"Re Mortale sir!" One of the soldiers had appeared in the surveillance room, which caused Richard to look at Marcello once more before he nods his head and turns away from him to the solider.

"Yes?" He questions the solider which the solider took no time to tell him the information that he gained. He didn't want to feel or hear the wrath of Mortale.

"She's here." He speaks in English as Richard could feel the smile forming on his evil face. More like an evil grin.

So things are finally looking up for me. This is what I need. Richard thought through his mind as he dismissed the solider of his. He turned back around to face everyone in the surveillance room and cleared his throat. Everyone stopped doing what they were told to do and looked at their Re Mortale.

"Voglio che la mia preziosa Assassina venga trovata! Lei è la chiave del mio figliastro bastardo. Fate quello che dovete per portarla qui!!!" He could feel the fear within the men as he spoke and they all agreed with saying 'Yes Re Mortale!' I want my precious Assassin to be found! She is the key to my bastard stepson. Do what you must to bring her here!!!

Richard could feel the power he had over this clan. It felt great and he never want it to be taken away from him. He's someone that you wouldn't want to provoke. He left in an instant and headed towards his office, wanting to know everything she knew about the clan.

Meanwhile, one guard spoke to the girl to stay put in Richard's office for he was coming shortly. But the girl couldn't even sit still. She paced back and forth, trying to figure out how she could tell the clan.

But she knew the second she say something about it, Lukas would kill her and no one would save her. Her thoughts had vanished the second the office door opened to Richard. She could feel his evil intentions far away from her. The man evil grinned at the young girl whose eyes were in fear.

Who wouldn't be in fear of her position? She's telling secrets to the enemy that shouldn't even be told. But she had did this for a cause.

"Ah, Mio caro. Please sit." He gestured for the girl to sit in the twin chairs that sat in front of his desk. He didn't bother to sit at the desk, instead he sat on the edge of the desk, waiting to hear new information on the worthless clan ran by his stepson as he say. "What do you have for me?"

She looked at the grey hair man who continued to look at her, wanting answers so he could take that information and kill his stepson with it. He wanted all the power he could get to kill that other bastardo so he could be the bosses of all bosses.

"I want to see her." The girl made sure to look him in the eye even though his eyes were as cold as ice. It seemed like no one could look him in the face because of the cold stare that he gave to off.

He chuckles, running a hand over his mouth trying to not make a scene with the girl. She's the only one that could give him all the information he needs.

"That's not how it works Mio caro."

The girl knew she's scared as shit but she didn't let Richard see that. Sharing information from the clan to sharing the information to Richard, is calling betrayal in anyone's book and she couldn't face Lukas. She knows what he'll do to her.

"It's how it works with me Richard." She leaned forward, letting him know she means business and not trying to be scared as hell right now. "Let. Me. See. Her."

The two of them stared each other down and no one broke eye contact, until an evil smile appeared on the man's face and he stood up as the girl eyes followed his actions. "Let's go then shall we?"

The girl stood up, following behind the middle aged man out of the office and into the hallway they were. The girl blinked her eyes several times trying to regain her eyesight since they felt like they were on fire.

As soon as they made it down another hall, the girl heart thumped loudly inside of her chest. She saw the woman many times but this time, it just felt like things were about to look up. But things were also about to change. She's about to be wanted for being a traitor to the people she saw as a family.

They were going to kill her and she knew it. The thought went away out of the girls head when she saw the last door to go to the room. Richard barged in without knocking, angry that the girl wouldn't give him any information until she saw her.

"Reina!!" Richard yelled throughout the room that accompanied silence. But that wasn't until he noticed the woman outside the balcony drinking what seems to be coffee at this time of morning.

Richard continued to walk towards the balcony with the girl following behind. Reina noticed that her name was called and she turned to see Richard coming her way, but she saw the girl that was coming behind him. She quickly put the hot drink down to stand and greet the girl.

Richard moved out of the way to see the two pulling each other for a hug. He watched the two women being very compassionate about each other, it just made him feel... different, something that he couldn't comprehend because he never really felt what it was like loving your children and protecting them.

"You have three minutes." Richard gave them a cold stare but Reina looked at the man with a glare.

"Five." Reina replied to the man looking at her. The stare down began to play in their eyes and she wasn't backing down from him. She knew people didn't like to look in his eye because of his cold hard stare but she was the only one that could challenge him.

"Four minutes." He responded, "Take it or leave it Reina."

The two continued to look at each other in the eye but Reina scoffed, looking elsewhere. Richard knew he won that battle because of what he could do to the woman.

"Actually I'll give you the five minutes. Don't waste your time." He gave an evil grin to both of the women as he turned around and walked away, still playing with the grin on his face.

He left the door opened and spoke to the guard that was guarding Reinas door. He made sure that nothing won't go left as the girl talked to her. As soon as he was about to go to his office, a guard came up to him with a cellphone in their hand.

He thanked the guard and he sighs, putting it up to his ear. "Whomever this is, better not waste my precious time."

On the other end of the phone, Shawn had a grin on his face with a gun to Dre's babymomma head hearing the little girl cry and hearing Ayana sniff. Ayana had Kiyana in her arms, trying to calm down the five year old.

"Talk." Shawn ordered the woman as she looked up at him with a glare. "I said talk before I blow your brains out."

"Do it then bitch!" Ayana spat at the man with a glare on her face, letting him know that she means business.

"You want me to do that? Infront of Kiyana?" Shawn spoke looking down at the little girl who was crying her eyes out. Shawn removed the phone from her to his ear.

On the other side of the phone, Richard could hear the conversation but the smile never left his face. "I'm sure it wasn't easy finding them?"

Shawn smiled, "No. Actually Dre had them stashed in Detroit. A place where I wouldn't imagine him going to."

Richard grinned with victory running through his body. Things are really looking up for me.

"Good. Bring them back to the warehouse." The two of them ended the call with that and Richard evil wheels in his head started turning.

Now I have leverage over every important person in that useless clan. Richard thought with a smile and he noticed five minutes were up for the girl and the woman.

Meanwhile as Richard went walking back to the room that the woman occupied, Reina finished talking to the girl who seemed very shocked about what she told her.

"Now you give that to him. He'll know what it is." Reina passed the white piece of paper to the girl who looked clueless at it. The girl looked back at Reina who only nod her head, letting her know that everything would be okay.

"But-"

"Take it." Reina cut her off with no emotion on her face. The two of them looked into each others eyes and the girl nod her head.

Richard bursts through the door which caused the girl to put the piece of paper in her purse quickly. "Alright Reina your five minutes is up. I need information now!"

Reina took another look at the man before she turned her head in disgust. Richard wasn't always this man. Reina thought, He was someone that was different, more caring, but this Richard was the devil in disguise and I hate it.

After the girl left Reina, Richard and her went back to his office to talk about the leaked information her mouth had to conjure up. She knew it was wrong, but she had to do it.

After she said what needed to be said, Richard finally let the girl go. When she got to her car and sat in the driver seat, she had her hand on the key which was inside the ignition but she couldn't turn the car on.

Without any warning from her own-self, she sobbed with such emotion of guilt, fear, and shame. She didn't know what came over her but it was something she knew had to be done. Her phone started ringing inside of her purse with that annoying I-phone ringtone.

She took her hand off the ignition and dug into her purse seeing the name that was on it. She stop crying and sniffed trying not to sound so nasally over the phone.

Exhaling, she answers the phone. "Yes?"

"Livia? Where are you?" Archer, Livia's older brother spoke over the phone and she sighs, combing her long hair back with her fingers. She knew that they were going to kill her the second they knew she betrayed them with trading secrets with the enemy.

"Archer? Can I call you later? Right now is not a good time. I will see you back at the Estelle estate okay?" She spoke over the phone and Archer sighs.

"Sure, are you okay?" Livia looked out the car window and noticed that Richard had some men moving a few things from his home to on a back of a truck.

"I'm great Archer, just thinking about a few things is all." The two siblings shared a goodbye on the phone and they hung up. Livia threw her I-phone next to her in the passenger seat and grew fearful.

"Just thinking about how Lukas is going to kill me and put my head on a stick for remembrance of betraying the clan." She sighs, turning on the car and putting on her seat belt putting the gear in reverse backing out of the drive way, then in drive when she was on the road.

Just when things weren't going good for Richard, hope made that turn around for him and just as he got that information out of Livia, all hell is about to break loose and a war is about to break out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.3K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
24.1K 939 36
"Kalani are you okay? Did you get rid of them?" He asks worriedly. I look at the mirror and it's pitch black. They're not following me anymore. I hel...
13.3M 307K 34
❝Violet tell me to stop and I will ❞ the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...
33.7K 1.1K 74
Kimberly was fine with her simple normal life being an escort up until Tristan Grey's walked in and her life changed for ever. Follow them on their j...