Lily's Protector - Wolves MC

Autorstwa LilPixie07

**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 15

3.3K 113 1
Autorstwa LilPixie07

Lily

I've ridden on the back of motorcycles my entire life. Dad would take me around town on his Harley and when Taz came to visit, I'd ride with him. As I got older, I've had friends that ride and I would catch rides with them whenever I could. I love it. The excitement. The feeling of being free. There's nothing like it.

Being on the back of Nitro's bike is different though. It's free and exciting but it's also sexy. My thighs hug his, my chest is pressed against his back and my hands are around his waist. Every part of me that is touching him, feels like a fire beneath me. Yet, it completely calms me. How the fuck is that even possible?

I lean my head back to look straight up at the blue sky above us. The clouds are swirls of white and they look as if they were brushed onto a light blue canvas by an artist. The leaves on the trees are beginning to change colors from bright green to yellow and orange. Fuck, it's so beautiful here.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I hear Nitro's sexy deep voice and feel his large hand on my thigh. The feeling of it makes me wet. Fuck.

"Yes." I reply stunned at the way he seems to know how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking. And fuck, his hand on my thigh is driving me wild. Why am I feeling this for him?

"We're almost there. We've got a few more curves coming up." He says before returning his hand to the handlebars.

"Ok" I press my body against his and lay my head on his back. I could stay like this for the rest of my life. I remind myself that I barely know this man and that all my excitement for him is probably the situation that we are in. We are forced to be with each other. He is my protector, and that is what is causing the desire that pumps between us. Surely, that is what this is. The situation that we have been placed in.

Somehow, I can't bring myself to fully believe that. I've never felt drawn to someone like this or so calm in their presence. And the noises, always seem to disappear when he's close. This has to be something else entirely. But what?

I peek out over Nitro's shoulder as he turns onto a long, paved driveway that curves around and ends at the top of a hill where I can see two large white buildings standing tall behind a long, tall black metal fence. The land along the driveway and expanding to the right and left in front of the fence is solid grass and mostly cleared of trees except for a few small, wooded areas scattered around the fence line.

As we approach, the gate automatically opens allowing us to pass through it as Nitro pulls into a large parking lot that sits between the two buildings.

The large white, brick building to the right has a large white and black metal sign above the bay doors that reads Gunner's Auto Shop. There's a tow truck parked out front, along with a couple of bikes and trucks.

The building to the left is a large two-story white brick building with a flat roof. The place is massive, like it was once an old warehouse or office building. There's a long, covered porch that runs the length of the building with several chairs and small round tables lining it.

Nitro pulls the bike in front of the two-story building on the left, where there are several bikes parked out front. This, must be the clubhouse.

It is nothing like what I had expected. From the movies and tv shows I'd seen of biker clubs; I expected a rough looking place made mostly of sheet metal and barbed wire with nasty looking whores hanging outside waiting for a biker to claim them. This place is nothing like that. It's actually really nice.

Nitro cuts the engine and removes his helmet hanging it on the handlebar.

"Well, this is it." he says as I take off my helmet. I hand it to him, and he hangs it from the opposite handlebar.

"It's nothing like what I expected." I reply still taking the place in as I sit behind Nitro on his bike.

"Yeah, Hollywood seems to think bikers report to shit holes with whores all around the place." He smirks as I laugh. There he goes again, reading my mind.

He pats my leg and looks over his shoulder at me, "Come on. Let's get this over with, Little One."

We slide off the bike and start to walk towards the clubhouse, when I'm hit with a ball of nerves looking at all the bikes around us. It sure is busy to be a weekday morning, isn't it? I thought bikers were night people. Weekend, party people. Not morning people.

"Seems to be a lot of people here." I look at the roughly twenty bikes out front and begin to wring my hands from the nerves pumping through my body. Nitro stops in his tracks pulling my hands into his and turns to face me.

"I'm right here. You are safe. No one is going to bother you or hurt you. If you feel uneasy, tell me and I'll fix it. Understand?" he asks pushing my loose curls behind my ear.

His voice is so calm, and his hands are warm on mine. I feel safe when he's near me. The sounds in my head aren't there when he's this close. When I'm in Nitro's cocoon. Fuck, what is he doing to me?

I nod my head in understanding and he continues to hold my hands in his.

"Is Taz here?" I ask, realizing that I hadn't seen his bike before I began to panic, although I wasn't able to look at all of them.

"You like my Pops, huh?" he grins down at me, pulling my hands to lay against his chest as he holds them there.

"I do." I reply keeping my eyes on him, as he looks around at the bikes before returning his eyes back to mine.

"He's here." He grins and my grin widens into a smile.

"Glad to see you happy, Little One. Let's go." He releases my hands and turns back to face the building. I feel instantly cold without his skin on mine. Fuck, what is that about?

As we get closer to the clubhouse, I begin to wring my hands again from my nerves. Nitro grabs my hand and laces his fingers between mine to stop me. When we step up onto the porch, the door jerks open with an excited Taz bursting out of it.

"Little Bit!" Taz shouts sweeping me up into his arms forcing me to release Nitro's hand as he spins me around. He finally sets me down and looks down at me.

"Holy shit, it's been almost six months! Now turn around, let me look at you." Taz's smile is infectious. It has been a fucking long time and I sure have missed him.

"Seriously, Taz. I haven't changed in six fucking months." I say smiling, as I slowly turn around and throw my hands up in the air as I stop and stare back up at him.

"Nope, you haven't changed a bit." He says grinning down at me. He hasn't changed at all either, and I tell him as much. He's wearing a white t-shirt with his club cut with the patches VP and Taz on the front. He has a full head of black hair with gray streaks running through it and he's still sporting that long black beard with hints of gray through it. He's looks the same as he always has, minus the gray, since I was a little girl.

"I'm gonna have to braid that thing again." I tease him, remembering the times as a little girl, I'd braid it and put my bows in it.

"Shit, I cut some off. Can't you tell?" he teases me pulling at his beard.

"Hell no. Don't pull that shit with me Taz, it seems to be the same length it's always been." I laugh at him as I reach out and pull on it. This has been a game between us since I was little.

I glance at Nitro who is taking in mine and Taz's exchange with a huge smile on his face. Taz sees me eyeing his son and looks back to me.

"He treatin' you good?" he nods towards Nitro with a grin.

The resemblance between the two of them is obvious, especially with them standing next to each other. They have the same black hair, the same nose, the same facial structure and the same build except Taz has less muscle and is slightly shorter. They both have black beards, but while Taz's is long with gray streaks in it, Nitro's is short, perfectly trimmed and jet black like his hair.

"Yes. He's been wonderful." I look at Nitro beside me and blush.

"Good, I'd hate to hurt my only son." He teases Nitro, squeezing his shoulder and I smile at the two of them.

"Damn, you'd choose her over me, Pops?" Nitro teases him and winks at me.

"Look at her, what the hell do you think?" Taz teases, as he nods towards me.

"Good choice, Pops" Nitro laughs and turns towards the door, "Come on."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

787K 28.8K 44
Tatt had always been living the same lifestyle: fuck, ink, fight for the club and face any trials that come his way. But after a scrape with law enfo...
866K 21.6K 29
This story has plot holes and grammar mistakes, I get it. This book isn't edited at all and I plan to once the series is finished. If you don't want...
309K 10.1K 28
Meeting a grandfather she never knew existed openned Brinn's eyes to a new world . Since she seen and experience the good and bad of MC life. Aske...
62.3K 2.1K 26
The Rescuer's MC Team #1 returns from a week long mission where they rescued a woman and her kids from an abusive husband and father.All of the men w...