Revenge System To Hubby Track...

Par feedmefluff

System: Host the protagonist is going to make its move!! Shen was too tired and lazy to bother with the prot... Plus

Author's Note
Prologue
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Arc 1.7
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
Arc 1.11
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
Arc 2.5
Arc 2.6
Arc 2.7
Extra 4
Not an update!
Arc 2.8
Not an update!
Arc 2.9
Arc 2.10
Arc 2.11
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 6.1
Arc 3. 11
Arc 4.1
Arc 4.2
Arc 4.3
Arc 4.4
Arc 4.5
Arc 4.6
Arc 4.7
Arc 4.9
Space
Arc 5.1
Arc 5.2
Arc 5.3
Extra: Ari and Yno
Arc 5.4
Arc 5.5
Arc 5.6
Arc 5.7
Arc 5.8
Arc 5.9
Arc 5.10
Arc 5.11
Extra: Lao He and Yoshan
Extra: Family of four
Arc 6.2
Arc 6.3
Extra: My lady in a shining heels
Extra
Arc 6.4
Arc 6.5
Arc 6.6
Arc 6.7
Arc 6.8
Arc 6.9
Arc 6.10
Extra: Cao Peng and Lu
Arc 7.1
Arc 7.2
Arc 7.3
Arc 7.4
Arc 7.5
Arc 7.6

Arc 4.8

7.5K 317 18
Par feedmefluff

Another gust of wind blew towards them finally cooling Bai's and Klaus' heated thoughts.

"Young master." Cassius and Emmett said at the same time. They looked at each other and same thought could be seen within them. Seems like we came at a wrong time.

Compared to them, Bai seemed to have seen a life saving straw. "You came at the right time."

If they hadnt come earlier, he feared he's gonna ravage his hubby tonight!

Urgh!

[Host, your mind really thinks in unique way.] The system amusedly commented at his host's words.

Bai's face blackened in awkwardness. Good thing his face was down.

"Lead the way." He immediately ordered.

Cassius and Emmett led the pair into a tricky mazed-like pathway and after an incense of stick walking and familiarizing the place, they finally saw a very old, worn-out mansion.

A strong wind suddenly blew past a hanging broken wood and then, it fell.

"..."

'System, didnt you atleast check the status of the clan? Financially, especially...'

Before the system could open his mouth, a certain someone stole his line.

Cassius awkwardly laughed.

"Young master. Please rest assured. Once we past by this delipated building, you can see your mansion."

"...lead the way."

Finally, after how many turns, the group finally arrived not in a gorgeous land with beautiful flowers and green grass but a solitude, dark, and even more darker place possessing a gloomy air. The trees all dead and some bats could be seen everywhere. But what took their interest more was the terrifyingly large gothic-like mansion with sharp roofs. One look and it could be seen to be very sturdy.

Even Klaus was in awe.

"Good enough." Was what the only words that came out of their young master's mouth before going inside.

His words truly are treasure.

The two led the pair to the entrance. The heavy door opened on its own reacting to the power that controls it.

Bai nodded satisfiedly. He likes this kind of homes. Really creepy. Just his cup of tea. And Klaus? Bai looked up to him and saw the same satisfaction he felt within those eyes. He chuckled making everyone look at him.

"Mn. Lead us to our room."

'Our' not 'my'. The two suddenly realized that their young master might be abducted much earlier even though he just arrived. Cassius looked at the culprit.

"..." Klaus did not know why those two elders looked at him with such contempt, especially the monkey-like guy.

Cassius would probably lashed him out and chase him away from their young master once he heard he was just described as a monkey-like guy.

System: ...

Bai told the two elders to retire as they would also rest. Once they are finally alone, Klaus immediately latched to his lover like a snail stickily sticking to him.

"Bai, Bai...my love...darling...baby! Baby!"
Klaus feel that 'baby' is more suitable for his baby.

"Baby? Arent I older than you?" Bai casually said in a smirk.

Klaus pursed his lips. "Baby-ge?"

Bai choked up. He looked at Klaus amusely, "you...hm! Baby's fine! I want you to call me that!........more importantly, wouldnt you ask me something?"

"No need." Bai smiled at his expected reply. Still, he said everything to his husband.

That year when he became an adult, a ring suddenly appeared in Bai's right index finger. He couldnt take it off no matter what he do, so he asked the system for information. Moment later that fateful day, Cassius and Emmett appeared before him heads bowed down.

Seeing them no ill intent, Bai asked and listened to everything they have to say. In that moment he found out he was the missing child of the Realdo clan head. The only clan who has access to every information in the world and also the oldest clan present ever since the emergence of various powerful families which really not that powerful compared to the Realdo clan. In short, Realdo clan is sitting not on top but is the most respected and needed clan in times of crisis.

Klaus didnt reply and just dived in for a deep kiss whilst murmuring 'baby'.

Bai was finally let go after almost suffocating. He habitually lean in his hubby's chest and tiredly uttered, "sleepy."

Feeling him dozing off, Klaus gently put him to bed and immediately followed. The lovey-dovey pair quickly fell asleep hugging each other in delight and satisfaction.
.......
The next day, the atmosphere outside were very lively as the whole vampire realm was bombard by the sudden news of the previous Lord's only heir the previous night. Words have also spread about Klaus, the cursed child, being his fated pair.

Other high-ranking clan heads who were not present at the Blood Moon Party had attempted to see Bai. Visitors of no end had flocked the mansion making the two elders, Cassius and Emmett, to become so busy.

However, despite many attempts, none had succeeded yet, except for that certain pair.

"....that's all young master. These clans wanted to meet you to establish connections."

Bai remained quiet. Establishing connections...this may become impotant for the future. This recent years, he was hearing something about 'wars' and 'planning to conquer' and such words related to an expected fight between different alliance of clans.

Though, his clan is very powerful and sure is undefeated, it does not mean that they can be freed of all heavy consequences.

He's planning to establish connections as to atleast share some burden, however, he wanted his clan to be allied to a clan that suits his liking, powerful and doent cause trouble to them, at least not during their alliance.

Just as his thoughts came to an end, Emmett appeared and informed that another clan head has appeared.

Bai said to turn them down when he suddenly heard a very familiar voice.

"Oyy~~ isnt it the servant of the cursed child who turned out to be the son of the previous Lord and the cursed child being his fated pair??~~ what a coicidence, right? Fate really is tied by coicidence!!, isnt that right, hubby?~"

A shadow quickly appeared beside him showing Yno, his partner. "I told you to behave, didnt I?" Yno scolded in a not-so-harsh voice.

Bai was slightly speechless at the two's public display of affection. He then felt the hand that has been holding him tightened. "Noisy." Klaus said while burying his head to his baby's neck inhaling his smell while back hugging.

Hearing his childish complain, Bai dotingly pat his head.

Cassius and Emmett in between the two dog couples shamelessly scattering dog food : ".........."

"Cough..." Cassius did to make their attention shift.

"So, who's the clan head?" Despite asking, Bai has already looked towards Yno.

"I am." Yno replied.

"Let's get down to bussiness." Bai coolly said.
........
After two hours of talking, the two clan heads has finally reached an agreement and even got the time to talk about the recent news about the possible war.

"It is said that the Jonas Clan Head is one of the 5 elders to initiate such plan." Yno uttered.

"Since they started it, then lets give them a good play to watch."

Yno thoughtfully nodded.
...........
The war came as expected. As what was presumed, it was totally a one-sided battle going to the direction of none other than Bai's.

The 5 clan heads who initiated the war were thoroughly obstructed. Two of which were turned into ashes and the remaining three were heavily injured.

Henry, who was hastily appointed as the new head of the Jonas clan, is currently in a tight spot. However, as the favored son of the world, his natural talent shows up. Having a great talent and a handsome look, Henry was immediately engaged to the daughter of another powerful clan intending to merge and help one another.

Henry had already thought of avenging his father. However, as the time goes by, his mind becomes clearer as he mature within periods of time.

He now held no grudge against his brother, but he also doesnt kiss up to their toes to get some favor. Thinking back, he regret his previous actions towards his little brother and the only action he could do now to make up all those is to stay far away from them as possible and not cause any trouble.

Henry finally felt content in his current life and coincidentally found his fated pair who turned out to be the girl who was engaged to him. And now, they felt happier than before.

Fate really is tied by coincidence.

===============================
Yo! Mina-san!! How are you??

Anyways, were you surprised about Henry's change of character?

Author-san as well! Hahah...

Atleast, he now have a life to live and no more trouble for our lovey-dovey pair, right?~

As for the last sentence [Fate really is tied by coincidence], really touched your author-san's curiousity. Author-san can relate somehow, how about you guys?

This sentence is not author-san's own words. This is from a bl manhwa entitled 'Ring'. A very fluffy, fluffy, fluffy manhwa which author-san highly highly recommend!

That's it! We are already nearing our end. Now, now, lets start anticipating about our next arc! What should it be, ne? Hahah

Have a super, duper, great day mina-san!!!
If you're depressed or stressed, then let this story be your healing pill. But, ofcourse, everything is temporary so make sure to take care well of yourselves out there!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.9K 311 10
How did things become like this? A girl with hamon trying to live a normal life, turned into the loyal guard dog of the three pillar men. You never t...
2.9M 54.5K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4.6K 126 6
━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ " Repeat. I'll repeat it however many times i have to. Until i find the only way out. " " ꜱᴏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ?.. ᴀɴᴅ...
62.1K 2.6K 84
The moment he opened his eyes, he didn't have any memory other than his name, Helio Kaistein. Lord God Hades: Leo, you're punished to experienced des...