The correct way for a green t...

Av MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

111

108 2 0
Av MissXXX404

lChapter 111

    "Feifei, don't listen to him." Yu Yaxin was afraid that Feifei, the only one who knew the truth, would be led astray by him.

    Xu Luofei puffed up her cheeks cutely.

    Cheng Zihang's nerve is completely unclear. If she tells the truth, he probably won't believe it.

    So, she only told Xu Luofei objectively what happened just now.

    Xu Luofei couldn't bear it anymore, the smile in his big eyes was about to overflow.

    She laughed and fell into Yaxin's arms.

    The only two people who knew the truth, just watched Wang Ziyi and the others being "fooled" by Cheng Zihang, and they all thought that Zhao Xuerou really liked Yu Yaxin.

    Wang Ziyi found out that Zhao Xuerou wanted to "jump her brother Zihang's wall", felt the same, and was filled with righteous indignation, "I just said, I always thought she was weird, so she wanted to grab a woman from you, Brother Zihang! Next time she comes out again." Now in front of me, see if I don't hate her to death!"

    Zhao Minghao and the others couldn't say such a thing, after all, the other party is a girl, if it's a man who wants to rob Cheng Zihang, then they will definitely teach the other party how to behave.

    Since it is a girl, it is inconvenient for them to go out.

    But...

    "Xin Sui, come on! We support you with our spirit!"

    A group of people tried their best to cheer Wang Zi Sui.

    However, the next day.

    Brother and sister Zhao Xuerou disappeared.

    Only one WeChat message from Zhao Xuefeng to Cheng Zihang remained.

    [Zihang, I'm sorry, Rourou is not feeling well, I want to take her back first, you guys can play. ]

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

    Wang Zixuan gave a disdainful "cut".

    "If you have the guts to do this kind of thing, but don't have the guts to accept the consequences, I thought she was so powerful, it's really useless ̄"

    Zhao Minghao and the others couldn't help believing what Cheng Zihang said.

    Otherwise, well, why dare not face them, and can only escape sickly?

    But Zhao Xuerou didn't know that Cheng Zihang not only had a misunderstanding, but also told other people around him about the misunderstanding.

    Because she really felt that she had lost all face, she deliberately asked Zhao Xuefeng to take her away with the excuse that she was not feeling well.

    And thus lost the only opportunity to explain it to others.

    When she meets people in the same circle as Cheng Zihang next time, she will face their cynicism and distance.

    She had no way of knowing what was wrong.

    In short, no matter how many strange deviations occurred in the middle, Cheng Zihang's initiative to cut off the peach blossoms, and Zhao Xuerou's retreat made the trip come to a successful conclusion.

    Although Cheng Zihang acted a little bit stupid, but Yu Yaxin didn't mind too much.

    The relationship between the two has also begun to enter a stage of stable development.

    Xu Luofei also began to show more enthusiasm for life, but her enthusiasm for Yaxin remained unchanged.

    Yu Yaxin likes her very much. No one can replace this complex emotion between friendship and family affection.

    Xu Luofei is an indispensable person in her life.

    It is conceivable that Cheng Zihang, who only has the status of an ordinary boyfriend, is so vulnerable in the face of such deep feelings.

    Cheng Zihang himself discovered this problem.

    Although he couldn't understand the relationship between Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei, he was relieved after realizing that it was not a relationship between a man and a woman.

    It was just a few days after he was relieved, when he was dating Yu Yaxin.

    Seeing that his girlfriend glanced at Xu Luofei guiltily as soon as she received the news from Xu Luofei.

    Cheng Zihang knew that today's date would die.

    Sure enough, in the next second, Yu Yaxin said that there was a little problem with Xu Luofei and she needed to go over there.

    Well, what else can he say?

    Besides taking the initiative to send my girlfriend there, is there any other option?

    Seeing his girlfriend and Xu Luofei being intimate, Cheng Zihang figured out a truth.

    There is only one Xinxin, and there has to be a competitive relationship between him and Xu Luofei.

    But he was always the wronged one with Xinxin.

    If this continues, Xu Luofei's weight in Xinxin's heart will never decrease, and this will definitely affect the progress of his relationship with Xinxin.

    So here comes the question, how should he win back Xinxin's attention and make himself more important than Xu Luofei in Xinxin's heart?

    The option of getting Xu Luofei away must be passed, after all, he has already tried it, and not only will he fail, but it will also come back to him.

    After thinking about it, Cheng Zihang felt that there was only one way left.

    That is, enter the palace of marriage with Xinxin as soon as possible.

    He didn't believe it anymore, after he became Xinxin's husband and had a child with Xinxin, he still couldn't beat a younger sister!

    Speaking of which, not counting the breakup period, he and Xinxin have been dating for almost a year (actually, there are still a few months left), and it should be considered normal when it comes to marriage.

    There are also flash marriages among his friends.

    Seeing Xu Luofei shamelessly occupying his girlfriend, Cheng Zihang made up his mind.

    You must propose to Xinxin as soon as possible!

    Proposing marriage is no small matter.

    In order to achieve the perfect effect and make Xinxin say the three words "I do", Cheng Zihang went out of his way to find his mother, Ms. Bai, to "learn from the scriptures" and ask how his father proposed to her back then.

    Then I got a fucking sentence, "The marriage proposal depends on your sincerity, and it's useless to ask me."

    Cheng Zihang thought about it and thought it made sense.

    So he read all the marriage proposal videos he could find, found all the information about marriage proposals, and researched one. In his opinion, it is definitely the most romantic way to propose marriage.

    Because both he and Xinxin are very busy at work, they can squeeze out two nights of time to spend together in a week.

    For this marriage proposal plan, he had to shorten his sleep every day, and then called Wang Ziyi, Zhao Minghao and others who could help.

    After learning that he wanted to propose to Yu Yaxin immediately, Zhao Minghao and the others were shocked.

    "Brother, are you sure you want to propose so soon? Isn't it a little too soon?"

    "Yes, Brother Zihang, before you get married, you can enjoy the world of the two more. At that time, those elders will urge you to have a baby, let them hold the grandson, and when the two of you have a baby, they will keep walking around the baby..." Before Wang Ziyi

    finished speaking, Cheng Zihang beat him excitedly broken.

    "That's great!"

    When he and Xinxin have a baby, won't Xinxin's attention return to their little home?

    Wang Zihang and the others, who didn't understand Cheng Zihang's suffering at all, were a little confused, and said in unison, "Ah?"

    Cheng Zihang coughed twice, "Well, I'm almost twenty-eight, and getting married is not a very important thing. Is it normal?"

    Wang Ziyi and the others were stunned for a moment, then said in unison, "Oh..."

    They didn't realize that Cheng Zihang was already so old...oh no, he was so old.

    "But, isn't it normal to get married when you are over 30 years old?" Wang Zixuan muttered.

    I can't tell, it turns out that Brother Zihang hates marrying so much...

    No matter how other people complained, Cheng Zihang's marriage proposal was carried out in full swing.

    When the time came to the end of March, Cheng Zihang asked Yu Yaxin about her schedule in advance and picked the most suitable day.

    The ring has already been customized according to Yu Yaxin's size.

    Before that day, Cheng Zihang repeatedly checked whether she could spare time.

    After being questioned continuously, Yu Yaxin felt very strange, but she didn't suspect anything.

    She was really fine that day.

    I've been busy all month, and finally at the end of the month, of course I have to give myself a day off.

    Cheng Zihang excitedly confirmed that all the plans were going smoothly.

    When Cheng Zihang was waiting at the proposal scene the next day, he received a message.

    [Zihang, I'm sorry, Feifei is sick and has a fever, and she is in the hospital now, so she really can't come here today. ]

    Cheng Zihang's joyful heart was instantly poured with a basin of ice water.

    If he could only use one expression to describe his current mood, it would be [groundhog barks. jpg] is none other than.

    After hearing the news, Wang Zixuan and the others didn't know how to comfort him.

    "Uh... why don't we go and see Xiao Feifei? Is she seriously ill?"

    Wang Ziyi added a "cold wind" to Cheng Zihang.

    Zhao Minghao thought for a while, "Brother, there are other opportunities to propose marriage. Being sick and having a fever is not a big deal. When Feifei recovers from her illness, let's do it again..."

    Of course he meant to go and see Xu Luofei first.

    Looking at this group of "rebels", Cheng Zihang was speechless.

    The author has something to say: Cheng Zihang: I will show you three big bowls of vomiting blood on the spot...

    Wang Ziyi, Zhao Minghao: Feifei should be fine...

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
78.8K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
10.1K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...
24.1K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...