The correct way for a green t...

由 MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

72

136 1 0
由 MissXXX404

Chapter 72

    The system said that the original body would not come back.

    Although Xu Luofei felt a lot of emotion in his heart, he was also relieved.

    If she doesn't come back, then she doesn't owe the original body anything.

    Sleep and wake up, the day is as usual.

    Yu Yaxin found that Feifei had been clinging to herself more tightly recently.

    Thinking of what happened to her family, Yu Yaxin put all her attention on her. Even when Cheng Zihang thought of asking her to go to the company to accompany him, she refused directly under the pretext of being busy.

    There are still more than 20 days left for the preliminary round of the flower arrangement competition. With Xu Luofei's company, Yu Yaxin is also stepping up her practice.

    And Xu Shicheng also tried to find Xu Luofei after his lover ran away with the money, but unfortunately his combat effectiveness was not very good, so he was driven out by Yu Yaxin and Li Yu.

    After Cheng Zihang found out about this incident, he didn't know what he did, and Xu Shicheng was never seen again, and he didn't know where he went.

    Su Jia hired a professional manager to manage Xu Shicheng's Jiacheng Enterprise, so Xu Luofei can still do what he wants.

    However, Jiacheng Enterprise can be regarded as a big company. The president was replaced, which caused a small earthquake in the mall, and the financial news of City A had a special report.

    Even Li Yu didn't know where she heard about this matter. She didn't know Xu Luofei's specific identity, and mysteriously went to Xu Luofei's ear to chat gossip.

    "I heard that the former president of Jiacheng was forced to step down, and I don't know which god he offended..."

    Xu Luofei looked at her boasting with wide eyes.

    Before Li Yu finished speaking, Yu Yaxin happened to see her, and hurriedly sent her away on purpose.

    Xu Luofei, who was carefully protected by everyone, sighed in his heart: As one of the parties involved, it is so difficult to hear gossip.

    After two or three days of peace, Cheng Zihang's company held a new product launch event, followed by a dinner party.

    This is the key plot in the plot, Xu Luofei cheered up.

    As his girlfriend, Yu Yaxin naturally wanted to appear as a companion.

    But what Xu Luofei didn't expect was that Cheng Zihang specially sent her an invitation.

    That afternoon, Cheng Zihang sent a car over to send the two of them to do styling.

    The driver was still the familiar Xiao Liu.

    "Miss Yu, Miss Feifei." He greeted happily and opened the car door for them graciously.

    After the two got into the car, they watched Xiao Liu get into the driver's seat.

    Yu Yaxin asked, "Xiao Liu, you look very happy today. Is there any happy event?

    " My year-end bonus will be tripled."

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin looked at each other with a hint of surprise in their eyes.

    This kind of detail was not mentioned in the original script, Xu Luofei immediately thought of this new product development.

    If we follow the original plot, the original body is also in the product development team this time. This is also Cheng Zihang's most successful project since he took over Cheng's subsidiary.

    Therefore, the guests invited to this dinner are also some famous people.

    If something ugly happens at this banquet...

    "Congratulations." Yu Yaxin congratulated.

    Xiao Liu smiled foolishly.

    Xu Luofei's eyes flickered for a moment, he squeezed close to her side, leaned into her ear and said, "Sister, will you leave me later, I'm a little scared..."

    Listening to her soft voice Feeling a little flustered, Yu Yaxin held her little hand, "Don't worry, Feifei will just follow me later.

    " shoulders.

    Sitting in the driver's seat, Xiao Liu has long been used to the intimate scenes of the two, and he couldn't help sighing in his heart: The two sisters have such a good relationship, and then started the car and went to the styling room arranged by Cheng Shao.

    The styling room arranged by Cheng Zihang is of course the most famous in city a.

    Many of the high-end dresses in it are foreign first-line brands, but Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin's temperament is there, and any upper body is enough to achieve a perfect effect.

    The stylist who was serving them was really confused. When he finally thought of something, his eyes lit up, he said "wait a moment" to the two of them, and then went to find their manager.

    When she came back, she was followed by two assistants.

    They came over pushing a mobile hanger.

    The outside of the hanger was covered with opaque white gauze, and it could only be vaguely seen that there seemed to be two dresses inside.

    "These two items are not for sale. The manager said that the lease time cannot exceed 24 hours, so Miss Yu, you have to return them before tomorrow." The stylist looked very excited.

    "Okay."

    Hearing what she said, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin also had high expectations for it.

    Under the watchful eyes of the two, the stylist lifted the white gauze, revealing two skirts that looked like a starry sky.

    One long and one short.

    Both Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin couldn't help but stare blankly.

    The long ones are naturally given to Yu Yaxin, while the short ones are given to Xu Luofei.

    The two changed into this dreamy dress, and then the stylist styled their hair for each.

    Standing together and looking in the full-length mirror, it's simply stunning.

    Xu Luofei knew that if she hadn't come, the stylist would not have thought of these two skirts.

    Looking at the dresses of the same style, Xu Luofei gave the stylist a thumbs-up with satisfaction.

    After thanking the other party, Xu Luofei took Yu Yaxin's arm, and the two left with a starry sky.

    Looking at the backs of the two, the stylist couldn't help taking a photo and posting it on his Weibo.

    This microblog quickly aroused heated discussions, and netizens began to study the identities of the two.

    Slowly, based on Yu Yaxin's figure, someone remembered Miss Mermaid who became a hot search not long ago, so they took advantage of the opportunity to find the Weibo account managed by Xu Luofei.

    Today's dinner is held in the most luxurious Beaulieu Manor in City A.

    When Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin arrived, the press conference was over, and Cheng Zihang was entertaining the distinguished guests, so he sent the company's administrative manager to pick them up.

    They've all met, and they're considered acquaintances.

    Not to mention the matter that Cheng Zihang told him alone to stop Xu Luofei downstairs when she went to the company next time, the administrative manager felt that the last time they got along was quite harmonious (the flames of war did not lead to him anyway).

    "Miss Yu, Miss Luo Fei, good evening, the general manager asked me to pick you up." The administrative manager greeted warmly.

    "Manager Fang, hello." "Hello." Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei also greeted.

    The administrative manager led the two of them through Nuo Da's parking lot, and then entered the manor directly through the side door.

    "It's closer to go around here." He explained to the two.

    "Okay." Yu Yaxin looked at Xu Luofei who was holding her arm, seeing her looking around with interest, she was relieved.

    Bypassing an ancient area, they were taken to a more modern open-air environment.

    The people around began to gather together. The crowd is surging and bustling.

    The administrative manager led them to continue walking, bypassing a group of fringe figures, passing through a gate, and entering the lounge inside.

    "The general manager is busy now. He asked me to pick up the two of you and sit here for a while. He will come right away." The administrative manager smiled.

    "Okay, please trouble Manager Fang, if you have something to do, go and do it." Yu Yaxin said thoughtfully.

    For such a big banquet, he must be the administrative manager.

    "Okay, then I'll ask the staff below to pour you a glass of water."

    Watching him leave, Yu Yaxin took Xu Luofei's hand and sat down on the sofa.

    "Sister, I just saw a big swimming pool outside~" Xu Luofei stuck to her intimately.

    "Ah?" Yu Yaxin was a little puzzled, why did he choose a place with a swimming pool for the banquet?

    Xu Luofei understood this problem in his heart, the banquet was held next to the swimming pool, of course it was for the convenience of the plot to increase the conflict.

    All kinds of framing are indispensable to the swimming pool, a place that is both safe and embarrassing.

    "I don't know~" Xu Luofei pouted, "Maybe some people like to swim in public?"

    "Feifei, why are you always so full of whimsical ideas?" Yu Yaxin was amused by her and rubbed Her little fleshy face.

    Xu Luofei smiled at her innocently.

    Then suddenly there was a knock on the door in the living room.

    "Please come in." Yu Yaxin straightened her face.

    The door opened and a woman in plain evening dress entered with a tray.

    "Miss Yu, I'm here to bring you water." The woman looked up and was instantly embarrassed.

    She was one of the gossips in the small administrative conference room at Cheng Zihang's company last time.

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin also recognized her.

    After the woman was embarrassed, she suddenly thought of something, and her face became flustered.

    The manager said that sitting in this lounge was the general manager's girlfriend and her sister, that is to say, the person who heard her and her sister gossip in the small meeting room last time was the general manager's girlfriend.

    The most important thing is that all the gossip she told her sisters was about the general manager and Secretary Li... It's over...

    "Come in." Fortunately, Yu Yaxin didn't intend to make things difficult for her.

    As human beings, everyone has the curiosity to gossip, and Yu Yaxin is not such a stingy person.

    The woman smiled gratefully and came in with the tray.

    Before she had time to close the door, a familiar female voice suddenly came from outside the door.

    "I heard from Brother Zihang that Xiao Feifei and the others are here, let's go!"

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin immediately realized who it was.

    In the next second, Wang Ziyi led a group of people in, "Little Feifei! We are here to find you!"

    She came with her, as well as several people from the last birthday party, Zhao Minghao, Zhou Zhi, Yuan Xin , plus Mingzhi Che and Yu Zhou.

    This lounge is not big, and after being flooded by them, it immediately looks cramped.

    The woman who delivered the water was startled, and looked behind in surprise, and saw several sons and Miss Wang Zixuan who often came to the company to look for the general manager.

    But they obviously didn't come for the general manager's girlfriend, but for the general manager's girlfriend's sister...

    The author has something to say: Swimming pool falling into the water.

    Thanks for the famous scene at 2020-11-07 23:33: 26 ̄2020-11-08 17:31:09 During the period, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me  ̄Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 8 bottles of Cangmu; member of the Songgang Aiyi Marriage Association 2 bottle; away from 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/157/157610/ Author: Hemerocallis Demon Flower Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-24 Latest: Chapter 124 Extra...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...
181K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...