The correct way for a green t...

MissXXX404 द्वारा

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

9

398 2 0
MissXXX404 द्वारा

Chapter 9

    After hanging up the phone, Xu Luofei pursed his lips and deleted all the programs he just wrote.

    The address traced according to Xu Shicheng's IP just now is not in city A, but in a neighboring province more than 100 kilometers away from city A.

    Xu Shicheng still cares about the other family, but he doesn't know how long the mother of Yuanshen, the 'brother', has been with him.

    But these things have nothing to do with her, just send someone over there to collect information, and then anonymously send it to the original mother's mother.

    Of course, you can't ask people around you to help with such things. An Ke, a financial planner, was introduced by Yuanshen's mother, and the contacts around Yuanshen are basically inherited from her parents.

    Now she is still working in the heroine's flower shop, so she can only wait for a while.

    After waking up and washing up, the 30 million promised by Xu Shicheng has not yet been remitted. Thinking that it would take some time for him to raise 30 million, Xu Luofei put this matter aside.

    But Yuanchen's mother is not in good health recently, since she has occupied Yuanchen's body, she should also do her filial piety.

    Xu Luofei had no choice but to take the phone and send a message to Yu Yaxin.

    Xu Luofei: [Sister, my mother is not feeling well, can I ask for leave to take care of her? /Poor]

    After two minutes, Yu Yaxin called me directly with a video.

    Xu Luofei immediately picked it up without thinking about it.

    She was wearing a set of pink pajamas, and she was sitting at the end of the bed. The background behind her was her pink and tender bed, which was made very clean and tidy by the owner. Aberdeen, such details can be found at a glance.

    Yu Yaxin's eyes obviously glanced at Stitch behind Xu Luofei, the expression on her face did not change, but there was a trace of fullness and being cherished in her heart.

    Seeing Xu Luofei's obviously depressed face, Yu Yaxin felt a little distressed.

    "Feifei, is your mother unwell? How are you doing now?"

    The usual bright eyes were a bit dim, Xu Luofei was holding the phone video with one hand, and the pajamas with the other, and his voice was not as clear as before.

    "I don't live with my mother, I live near the school, and I haven't had time to go back to see her..."

    Yu Yaxin noticed that she only mentioned her mother, but did not mention her father, but she is not used to exploring other people's privacy , but earnestly said: "It's okay at the flower shop, Feifei, you can go back and see Auntie."

    "Thank you sister ̄"

    Although the ending sound is still a bit warped, Xu Luofei, who is not as energetic as before, looks like he is just sick. The little milk cat is sleepy and pampered.

    Yu Yaxin frowned unconsciously, very worried about her state.

    Looking at her knit eyebrows, Xu Luofei seemed to realize that she had influenced others, and suddenly looked pissed off, pulled out a smiling face, and in turn comforted: "Sister, don't worry, my mother will be fine. Yes ."

    Obviously worried because of her mother's illness, but the first thing she considered was that she was worried, this caring look was so heartwarming, Yu Yaxin felt sorry for her even more, "Well, it will definitely be fine."

    Xu Luofei Pursing her lips, "It's just the third day of working in my sister's shop. I'm really sorry for asking for leave because of something..."

    "Don't say stupid things, go back and take good care of Auntie, and come back when Auntie recovers. " , my sister is waiting for you." Yu Yaxin comforted me gently.

    "Sister, you are really kind..." Xu Luofei shrugged his nose.

    "Okay, my sister is going to the store too, I wish my aunt a speedy recovery, I'm hanging up."

    Xu Luofei nodded repeatedly, "Well, sister, bye~"

    After hanging up the phone, Xu Luofei changed his clothes and drove back to the original body a home.

    Yuanshen's mother is Su Jia, a lady from a big family who was pampered and pampered since she was a child.

    The foundation of the Su family is in the neighboring city B, and it was also a first-class family in B city more than 20 years ago. However, because the company's products could not keep up with the times, its assets shrank, and it fell out of the front line. Things are better.

    At the beginning, Su Jia chose to marry Xu Shicheng, the grandparents of the Su family and the uncle of the Su family prepared a huge dowry for her, the only daughter of the Su family.

    After Xu Shicheng's investment failed, most of them relied on Su Jia, the 'golden daughter-in-law', to survive.

    Unexpectedly, he said that he loved Su Jia like something, but secretly raised a woman and gave birth to a son.

    Su Jia looks very beautiful, compared to the exquisiteness of her original body, she has more of the beauty of weak willows and strong winds.

    Perhaps it was because the first half of her life had been so smooth, she had lived with Xu Shicheng for so many years, but she hadn't been contaminated by his worldliness at all.

    Su Jia, who was leaning over to tend the orchids in the garden, was wearing a plain linen dress, her long black hair was tied behind her shoulders, and the sun hit her face from the right side, making her look unreal.

    Xu Luofei rolled her hair with envious eyes, and then rushed to her side, stretching out his hand to hold her hand.

    "Mom, Dad said that you have not been in good health recently, why didn't you rest at home?"

    Yuanshen has been busy 'making friends' and participating in various banquets that can improve his status since he entered university, and it will take a long time before Come back once.

    Su Jia, who was still immersed in the silence, turned her head in surprise, and looked at Xu Luofei who was holding hands with her. A trace of excitement flashed in her eyes, and she couldn't help but clenched her hands tightly, "Feifei is back? Mom is not very healthy." It's because your father is too sensitive."

    Although she said so, she had a happy smile on her face.

    Xu Luofei looked at her face calmly, with a little unnatural paleness, and knew that her words were deceiving.

    "Did Mom invite Grandpa Qin to see it?" Grandpa Qin is a family doctor that their family has hired for many years, and his medical skills are very good.

    "I've seen it, it's the same." Su Jia had already walked into the hall holding Xu Luofei's hand.

    Aunt Li, the servant, saw Xu Luofei came back, greeted her, and hurried to the kitchen to prepare food.

    The mother and daughter sat down on the sofa in the hall and began to chat about daily life.

    In the past, when the original body came back, Xu Shicheng was there, and the original body usually liked to pester Xu Shicheng to be coquettish and foolish. Su Jia basically could only look at the two of them with gentle eyes from the side, and couldn't do anything. talk.

    However, when her daughter came back this time, Su Jia obviously felt that she was different.

    The point is, the daughter's target of acting like a spoiled child this time has become her.

    Listening to Xu Luofei's delicate and soft voice in his ear, "Mom, don't stay outside for too long when the weather is cold..."

    "On rainy days and heavy humidity, give the flowers and plants in the garden to Auntie and the others The same goes for taking care of it, remember to turn on the dehumidifier when you sleep..."

    "Go out and bask in the sun on sunny days... By the way, mom, I recently followed a yoga blogger, and her shop is not far from our home , I'll enroll mom in a yoga class..."

    The smile on Su Jia's face deepened, and she responded blindly, "Okay... Mom remember... Feifei should take good care of herself."

    Mentioned the last one Su Jia was also a little tempted by the yoga class.

    After her husband Xu Shicheng went bankrupt, the family moved out of the rich area.

    The quality of the neighbors around this new home is far worse than that of the previous neighbors. Even those women always have some prejudice against their family, and they always look at her with wary eyes when they see her.

    As time went by, Su Jia basically didn't like to go out and socialize with people.

    In the past, her life was either managing her own fund or surrounding the family. But after her husband’s business improved again, she became busy. Even her daughter was admitted to university and moved to live near the university. The time spent together with the family gradually decreased, and she could only do her own work at home, planting some flowers and plants to pass the time.

    She had learned dancing before, but she gave up after giving birth to a daughter, and her physical fitness gradually deteriorated, so she gave up.

    Practicing yoga is a very good choice.

    Xu Luofei saw that her face was a little moved, but also a little hesitant.

    She didn't quite understand what the other party was thinking, and the thoughts in her mind turned a few times, "Mom, yoga is not strong, and it is very good for the body. I think Dad will support you."

    Su Jia smiled . , "I just signed up for a yoga class, and it has nothing to do with your father."

    She touched the top of her daughter's hair, "Mom can just go to the class by herself, and it happens that I haven't made any suitable friends for a long time. Busy about your own business."

    "By the way, how did Feifei say about finding an internship unit last time? In fact, going to Dad's company is also very good. With Dad around, no one dares to bully you."

    Hearing this, Xu Luofei revealed Smiling shyly, she leaned against Su Jia, "I have found an internship..."

    Seeing her embarrassed face, Su Jia felt very surprised, "What? What happened?"

    "I met a She is a super nice sister, she is very pretty, and then I went to her flower shop as an intern..." Su Jia is not Xu Shicheng, Xu Luofei didn't want to hide it from her.

    "Oh?" Su Jia is actually a very romantic person, and she immediately became interested in the sister Xu Luofei was talking about, "It can make Feifei give up her major and go to her shop for an internship. It seems that this sister's personality should be very charming." Excellent."

    "Yes, yes..." Xu Luofei took out her mobile phone, opened Moments, flipped to the photo posted last time, and showed it to Su Jia, "Look, Mom, this is her..."

    Both of them were interested Under the chatting atmosphere, the whole morning slipped away quickly.

    When it was time to prepare lunch, Aunt Li came over and asked them what they wanted to eat.

    As soon as Xu Luofei rolled his eyes, he quickly grabbed the job of preparing lunch with her, and coquettishly said to the two of them: "I have made great progress in my cooking skills recently, I really want everyone to taste it, so let me show it off Let's go~"

    This is not a big deal, Su Jia and Aunt Li soon couldn't help her coquettish skills, and agreed to let her go into the kitchen alone, and help serve the dishes after she was completely finished.

    After closing the kitchen door, Xu Luofei took out the cell phone that he secretly brought in, and found a suitable place to put it.

    In the green tea rules, what should I do if I am separated from the target?

    It doesn't matter, as long as you can get enough presence.

    Is there anything more favorable than a lunch that can not only show one's cooking skills, but also show one's filial piety?

    Xu Luofei started to handle the ingredients skillfully, then clicked on the recording on the screen, and began to show his skillful cooking skills.

    When filming, she deliberately only showed a pair of hands as tender as green onions.

    When the ingredients were cooked, he edited the video into several small clips and sent them to Yu Yaxin on WeChat.

    In the video posted in the past, there is also a specially shot cute photo showing his face.

    Xu Luofei: [Preparing lunch for mother... Has sister eaten yet? ]

    Xu Luofei: [Video]

    Xu Luofei: [Video]

    Xu Luofei: [Video]

    Xu Luofei: [Picture]

    Xu Luofei: [Video]

    Xu Luofei: [Video]

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

78.6K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
51.3K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...