The Day Runts Took Over(Male...

By Alpha_HodgyBeats

(The story I mentioned [and possibly long awaited by some] is finally coming around) "You're too weak to be a... More

Welcome to the Academy!
Meeting the Albino
Wake Up to Reality
Hanging Out
The More You Know
The Breaking Point
Untitled 63
The Next Day
Bite Me!
The Troublemakers
I got a new stick!
AU79
RUN
HATE is a Weak Word
A New Leaf
No Russian
Pier 69(Lemon)
RUNNING OUT OF TIME
SANDWICHES
Ah Shit, Here We Go Again.
Back Where it Began
SORRY NOT SORRY
WHAT A DAY
WOLF(Lemon)
Back Into the Warzone
Brutal Testing
Flashback

A/n

2.2K 16 0
By Alpha_HodgyBeats

Now I'm warning everyone now this book will probably be mid, it is my first book, and I haven't written a fully fledged story since 5th grade, so bare with me. The hellhound from MGE best represents Alpha, but she's an albino and a runt.

The book will eventually contain smut 9 time outta 10, vulgar words/songs, possibly trigger words(I will try to warn ahead of time, I tend to forget), and some badass cars, guns, and hopefully plot.

I hope you enjoy!
                                  -Hodgy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
1.1M 33.6K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
748 2 28
Rhena Han She's one of the quietest children you will ever meet. She had a tragic upbringing none of which was ever her fault she just got tangled up...
311 10 24
Heads up this story is pretty old and kinda bad so I don't rlly recommend reading😬 Anyway ~~~~ "P-please, just leave m-me alone," I whisper, mentall...