𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | neteya...

By klem_any

"if you ask me to kiss you, I will. - kiss me Neteyam, embrace every inches of my body, please." neteyam x fe... More

.𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
prologue.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
acknowledgments.
bonus chapter<3
news!!˘͈ᵕ˘͈

24.

24.2K 1.1K 1.8K
By klem_any

I was near the palm trees, trying to get some coconut that fell for my mom since she asked me to get some of them. I woke up very early this morning, and in a good mood. I am very often in a good mood these days. And I know why.

As I am about to crouch to get another coconut, I suddenly hear a few steps behind me. I turn around and see Tuk. I smile as she runs to me.

"Hi Tuk!" I say with a wide grin.

But she doesn't smile back. She seems so breathless and I can tell something is off. I frown as she tries to speak, but she couldn't catch her breath. My smile starts to fade away as I let the coconut fall on the ground. I squat in front of her and put my hand on her rib cage.

"Hey sweetie, breathe. Tell me what's going on?" I say worried.

She takes a deep breath before answering me, not in full sentences, only some words.

"Lo'ak, Neteyam and Kirri... Fighting on the beach with Aonung, Rotxo and other people..." She says breathless.

I widen my eyes and immediately understand. I stand up and caress her hair as she speaks up again in her breathless tone.

"I am sorry, I didn't know what to do I just came to you.

- No, it was the right thing to do. Stay here." I say as I start to leave.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

neteyam's pov::

"You heard what she said. Leave them alone." I say as I point to Aonung.

This man was truly pissing me off. Rhea told me about how he talked to her a few days ago, and that just made me hate him even more. Who does he think he is? And now he annoys my sister and my brother. Cherry on top.

His friend I didn't know stepcloser to me and Aonung immediately stops him in his track. But he doesn't steps back. Which is annoying.

"Back off. Now." I say as I scrunch my nose.

He gently lifts his head as his ears lowers. He steps back. At least I don't have to say it twice. I also step back and look at the other boys, and Rotxo was one of them.

"And from now on, I need you to respect my sister." I say as I look back at Aonung.

His friend hisses at me although he doesn't even have fangs. None of these fish lips have fangs, he is just embarrassing himself thinking he is scaring me. Aonung backs him off again before Kirri sticks out her tongue at him. I try not to smile.

I don't even know what they said to them, I just saw Aonung, Rotxo and the other annoying my sister as she was observing the sand, and then Lo'ak defended her and they started annoying him, so I just came to defend my siblings. That's what I have to do as the eldest.

"Let's go." I say as I lay my hand on Lo'ak's head.

We all start to leave when I suddenly hear Aonung's voice calling me out.

"Yeah that's it. Go cry about it to your stupid ass hoe." He says.

I stop walking, turn to Aonung with a frown. Is he for real? I tilt my head to the side as I squint my eyes while his friends were laughing, except for Rotxo.

"Who are you talking about?

- Rhea of course." He says with a laugh.

I stifle a laugh as I lower my head. I hate when he talks like this about her. I hate when anybody talks shit about her behind her back. If he has a problem with her, he should tell her himself instead of acting like a fucking kid.

"Could you... Could you repeat that again?" I ask with a smirk.

He smiles as he looks at his friends. Rotxo avoids his gaze and lowers his head. He clearly don't want to be a part of all of this and I feel sorry for him because he has very bad friends. Aonung turns back to me before speaking up.

"Are you deaf? Go cry about it to your hoe." He repeats.

I scratch my braids and sigh before speaking up in a bothered way. I didn't want to do this, but he was clearly asking for it. And if he really wants me to end his ass, I will.

"Alright, that's my last straw."

I walk over him and punch him in the face, he falls to the ground and roll on a few meters to the water before I see his friends running over me, I punch another one with my knee on his stomach and he falls. Lo'ak immediately joins me joyful, he was waiting for that fight.

Two of the group runs to my brother and starts punching him, Lo'ak hits them on the legs so they fall to the ground. He gets on top of one of them and starts smashing their head with his fist.

I suddenly feel a hand taking my feet to make me fall, I look down and see Aonung wrapping his hand around my ankle. I roll my eyes as I fall to the ground near him. He gets on top of me and starts hitting my face, I can feel a pain on my bottom lip and blood falling on my cheek.

"Defending your bitch I see." He says with a laugh.

I immediately make him roll and I get on top of him, I realize his head is laying on a rock. I take both of his shoulders and smash his head against the rock. He screams in pain as I speak up.

"Don't call her a bitch you fucking cunt!" I say as I strike his head between each words.

He takes my arms with his hand and makes me roll over, I could hear Kirri trying to stop us as she tries to hold back her laugh. Aonung lifts his fist to the air, ready to punch me in the face when I suddenly see an arrow with an apple on the top of it smashing his head. He screams in pain before falling on the sand.

I straighten up and see Rhea with her bow after she just unchecked the arrow that ended on Aonung's head. I widen my eyes as she walks over us. She hits one of the fish lips on the ribs, freeing Lo'ak. The fish lips rolls over and faces her. She puts the end of her bow against his torso.

"Really Huriyo? Four against two?" She asks as she looks down at him.

Lo'ak takes this opportunity to stand up. He dusts off the sand that was on his legs before joining Kirri. If Rhea wasn't there, Aonung would have probably make me lost a tooth.

"Skxangs!" She scolds at them as she turns to Aonung.

She glares at him. She seemed so disappointed. She rolls her eyes and sigh before walking over me, she realizes my bottom lip is bleeding. She helps me standing up and we all turn our back to them.

"You're choosing them over us?!" Aonung says.

She simply ignores his words and starts walking away. She seemed so mad, I don't think I have ever seen her so angry, and I have already seen her mad before. But not that much.

"I am talking to you asshole!" He calls her again.

I hear footsteps behind us, I turn my face and see Aonung running over Kirri, ready to fight her. Rhea hears his footsteps too, she turns to him violently and I could feel she was loosing control. She suddenly hisses at them, but a different hiss. Not like an embarrassing fish lips hiss.

Aonung and his friends immediately steps back, almost falling. They all seem shocked, and so am I. I look at Rhea in a surprised way. She has fangs. Fangs. And the others don't... But she is one of them. And immediately, everything becomes so clear.

Rhea never told me about her father and I never saw him either. And I have always wondered why she doesn't have flippers on her hands like the others. And now I understand everything. She is a hybrid. Her father came from the forest. She hisses at them again to make sure they won't annoy us anymore.

"You fucking hybrid..." One of Aonung's friend says.

Aonung immediately hits his friend on the shoulder. Although he was talking shit about her, he didn't like hearing others talking shit about Rhea.

"And if you don't want me to rip your eyes off your skull with them you better watch your mouth and stop annoying my friends you fucking bastard." She answers firmly.

Damn. I wish I will never have to argue with this woman. She seems to have so much more attitude now that I know she is also one of us. I feel like nobody knew her secret, and I get why she was never smiling too widely, she wanted to hide her fangs.

She turns her back to us and walks away. I watch her disappearing between the palm trees. I can hear the others starting to whisper.

"Shall we tell Tonowari and Ronal? One of them asks.

- No you better keep your big ass tongue in your stupid mouth, am I clear Lorki?" I recognize Aonung's voice.

I can see Kirri walking over me as Lo'ak still seemed shocked by what he just saw.

"Was it fangs? Kirri asks.

- Yeah..." I say as I sigh and wipe my face with my hand.

Lo'ak turns to me with a proud air before speaking up.

"Your girlfriend's a badass bro."

author's note
new chapterr:))

what do you think of that one? i had fun writing it!

we know now why rhea always wanted to hide her teeth:)

dont forget to leave a vote if you liked it!<3

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 3.7K 59
"Pleaseee...abeg, don't start this morning oo! It won't be funny" I threatened. "And what are you gonna do about it baby?" He smirked, whispering the...
47.9K 1.9K 11
Mash Burnedead x Female OC/Reader You first met Mash Burnedead while he was pumping iron in the forest... It was by pure chance, really. But, oh was...
71.3K 2.5K 59
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥." She, who resides in your head, keeps you from los...
246K 7.5K 34
'I am going to rip his eyelashes out one by one.' 'You scare the shit out of me.' ? - Ikariya and Lo'ak have known each other for a while now, secre...