Sexual Choices

By the_mann

Life for 17 year old Athena Ross was a breeze. Her parents were slightly on the wealthy side, so Athena was o... More

Chapter 1: Lies
Chapter 2: Break Up
Chapter 3: Unhappy
Chapter 4: "Friends? "
Chapter 5: Goodbye, Again
Chapter 6: Feelings
Chapter 7: How You Feel?
Chapter 8: Not You Again
Chapter 9: French Fries
Chapter 10: You My Girl
Chapter 11: You My Girl (Pt. 2)
Chapter 12: Donuts
Chapter 13: Love & Drugs
Chapter 14: Bowling Kisses
Chapter 15: Fired Up
Chapter 16: Relationship Test
Chapter 17: Not A Real Bestie
Chapter 18: The Party [Part I]
Chapter 19: The Party (Part II)
Chapter 20: Sex Tapes
Chapter 21: Prego
Chapter 22: Back Together
Chapter 23: Wingman
Chapter 25: Shoes And Shootouts
Chapter 26: Don't Die
Chapter 27: She's A Thot
Chapter 28: No Mama!
Chapter 29: MIA
Chapter 30: Disappearance
Chapter 31: Cabin in the Woods
Chapter 32: Mark's Mark
Chapter 33: Endings
Epilogue
*PLEASE READ!!!*

Chapter 24: Triple Dates

3.6K 109 15
By the_mann

[Athena's POV]

I sat alone waiting for Candy. She was in the line with a few of her other friends. I really appreciated these few last days how she has been there for me, especially with the whole Marcus and losing my best friend situation. At first I thought she was against me because she loved Marcus but she turned out to be a good friend.

She waved to her friends goodbye and came sat next to me. "Hey girl. What's up? "

"Nothing." I said. I looked towards the door and saw Melissa. She was starting to really show. I frowned because I wish I could be there with her through her pregnancy.

Candy looked in the direction I was looking and saw Melissa too. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Girl you need to get over her. She was never a true friend anyways."

I shook out of my trance. "I am over her but its just-" I didn't want to say this out loud but it was constantly on my mind, "who do you think the baby daddy is?"

Candy sighed. "Who knows girl. I know you still love her and all but the girl is a thot. It could be anybody in this school."

I thought about who it could be in this school. I knew that Melissa always messed around so maybe it wasn't who I thought it was. Melissa told me when we were arguing that I stole Quise from her and that had me worried. But they both cared so much about me so I'm sure they wouldn't do that.

"You're right." I said pushing the thoughts out of my mind. We saw Marcus and Sean walk into the cafeteria and Marcus seemed pretty upset. They came and sat right across from us. I looked at Marcus' angry face. "What's wrong? "

"Fucking Mark! He won't tell us who shot at me and you cause my daddy owe him some money! And he obviously know wit his bitch ass!" Marcus groaned.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. "Marcus... I told you already. I don't care who shot at us. It's over."

He sighed. "Thena, they coulda fucking killed you. If that happened.. I'd be worse than Quise emotional ass."

We all chuckled. It was a bit weird having Candy and Sean watching us but I didn't care. "Just please don't get yourself hurt."

"I won't. " He told me. I kissed him and Sean and Candy smiled.

Candy shot a look at Sean. "And where were you little boy?"

Sean laughed. "Calm down. I was with Marcus."

"Dont get yourself hurt with that hoodlum." Candy looked at Marcus and he laughed, knowing she was being funny. " If you get shot, I'll kill you myself."

"Dang, you a baddie!" Sean joked. He laughed for a while and then stopped smiling. He looked at Candy and I could tell he was about to do something that made him feel uncomfortable. "So Candy?"

"Yeah?" she asked.

"We been talking for a minute now, and I really been feeling you, so I wanna make you my girl. "

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. These past few weeks I told you some serious stuff. You've helped me more than anybody else. And I know you heard about me around the school. Imma thot to be honest. I'm not the best at relationships but I'm coo' with changing... for you. So? "

"Yeah. I'll be your girlfriend. " Sean and Candy kissed.

Marcus and I laughed. "Finally!" we yelled together. They stopped kissing and told us to shut up. I smiled. " Well since y'all a couple now, we can double date! "

Candy smiled. "How bout tonight?"

"That's cool." I looked at Marcus. "Can we go somewhere that isn't fancy. I need some real food."

"Yeah that's cool. I was thinking Dave and Busters anyways." Marcus chuckled.

"Okay so Dave and Busters at 7. Is that okay for everybody?" Everybody said yes. Tonight was going to be fun. No drama, no worries.

[Regular POV, Later on...]

Melissa sat at Mark's house. She came to Mark's house everyday after school to stay with Quise. She was happy because Quise was finally getting back to his old self. He bought her gifts and made her feel loved.

He came downstairs, dressed like he was going out. Melissa looked at him. "Where you going?"

Quise smiled. "What you should be asking is where we going. Get you some clothes on cause we're going to Dave and Busters. "

"Why?" Melissa asked him.

" We never celebrated you being pregnant." he told Melissa. She smiled. She loved this Quise. He always wanted to have fun. She grabbed her some clothes and put them on. Quise and Melissa got in the car and drove there.

★★★★★

Athena, Marcus, Sean, and Candy all arrived together. Marcus decided to pick everyone up and let them all ride together. The car ride there was filled with talking and a bunch of funny stories.

They were escorted to their tables. They had a nice seat next to a tv so Sean and Marcus could watch the basketball game. Candy and Athena talked to each other while the boys were hypnotized by the basketball game.

The waitress came and they ordered their food. It was a girl from school so Athena and Candy gossiped with her for a bit before the waitress went and put their orders in.

The game went to commercial and the boys turned back to their girlfriends. Sean asked when Marcus started liking Athena and he laughed. "I grew up with her. I loved how she was so smart and cute and innocent. One time in second grade, I tied me and her shoestrings together so I could be close to her. "

Athena laughed. "I remember that. And you couldn't untie them so the teacher had to do it and it was so embarrassing."

"Yeah I was dumb as fuck as a kid."

"Was?" Sean joked.

"Man fuck you." Marcus yelled playfully.

Athena laughed and looked around. She saw Melissa walk in the door holding Quise's hand. She sat staring in awe. She couldn't believe that two people who loved her more than the world, would do this to her. Marcus noticed them and whispered to her. "He's the baby daddy."

A tear escaped Athena eye as she was filled with rage. She stood up in her seat and walked up on Melissa. "How could you do this to me? I thought you cared about me. "

"I owe you no explanation. Now please move so I can sit down and enjoy time with my boyfriend. " Melissa told her.

" I swear to god if you weren't pregnant, I'd beat your ass right here. " Athena usually never cursed but this was an emotional moment.

Quise stepped in. "No the fuck you wasn't. You had to fucking chance to be with me and you chose that pussy nigga."

Marcus heard the whole thing. He ran up on Quise. "How many times do I gotta beat yo ass?"

Quise pushed him back. "Get the fuck away man. Yo girl was messing with us."

"So why the fuck you was talking bout me then?" Marcus groaned.

"Bitch grow the fuck up." Quise said as he sat in his seat.

Marcus got very angry. "Fuck you, you damn crackhead."

Quise froze up. He was overcame with anger. He reached in his back pocket to pull out his pistol. Melissa saw him and motioned him to put it away. "Lets just leave."

Quise shot his eyes at Marcus the entire walk out of the door. He didn't care what happened, he just wanted Marcus dead.

So 4k finally! I wanna thank all of you who read and vote every chapter. It is hard for me to stay committed to stuff but that is truly my inspiration. Votes and comments.

So Candy and Sean finally together. How do you think their relationship will change in the future? Do you think they'll stay together or affect Marcus and Athena's relationship? And Quise... Wow. He's went gangster. What do you think will happen with him and Marcus' hatred for each other? Do you think Athena and Melissa will ever make up?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

As always...

You guys inspire me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
Give It Up By Rissa

Teen Fiction

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
170 2 21
(My First Published Story) Enjoy! Eighteen year old Kyle Mason has been a Bounty-Hunter ever since he was fourteen years of age. Reasons were; when...