Stand-In Doesn't Want To Play...

By LiannQ

Title: 替身不想再玩了 Author: 管红衣 Status: Completed Description: Gu Jingyuan has both good looks and good looks. He... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Extra
75
75
Extra 1
Extra 1.2
Extra 1.3
Extra 1.4
Extra 2

52

808 25 12
By LiannQ

    When Gu Jingyuan opened his eyes again, he realized that he was in a small cave.

    The surroundings were dark and somewhat blocked, which made him jump up subconsciously.

    But the feeling of soreness and weakness came one after another, and there was a scream of pain in the unspeakable place, and he suddenly realized where he was.

    "A Yuan?" The human-shaped pad under his body suddenly made a sound, and then, a pair of big hands gently caressed his waist.

    "You're awake."

    Gu Jingyuan: "..."

    Suddenly recalling the many scenes just now, Gu Jingyuan pressed her thin lips tightly.

    His lip was also bitten off just now, and now a layer of blood scab formed.

    The wound was torn open by his action again, and a faint smell of blood spread between the lips and teeth.

    Gu Jingyuan didn't speak.

    Didn't move either.

    Long Yanzhao came over to hug him nervously: "A Yuan angry?"

    His body was caressed by those overheated palms again, and Gu Jingyuan's cold but hoarse voice sounded: "You...give me the clothes first."

    "Oh." In the

    darkness, Long Yanzhao touched a set of clothes very naturally and handed them to Gu Jingyuan.

    The rustling sound of dressing echoed in the cave.

    Gu Jingyuan said again: "You... put on your clothes too."

    "..." Long Yanzhao grinned again.

    He has extraordinary martial arts, so his five senses are different from ordinary people.

    Even in the dark, Gu Jingyuan's outline can still be seen clearly, as well as his elegant movements when dressing.

    But seeing that Gu Jingyuan, who was halfway through his clothes, had turned around and almost turned his back to him, Long Yanzhao said rather harshly: "My clothes... were torn by Ah Yuan just now."

    Gu Jingyuan's movements stopped: "..."

    Blinking his eyes a few times suddenly, all the things that happened when he lost his mind just now, including the details of his behavior, were recalled bit by bit by him.

    ...

    Gu Jingyuan speeded up the speed of dressing, and almost just put on the long gown, he stood up while supporting the rock beside the cave.

    His steps were still very flimsy, and he had no strength at all.

    But Gu Jingyuan still struggled and stepped out of the cave.

    "...A Yuan!"

    Long Yanzhao didn't dare to joke with him anymore, he could only turn his head back and recollect slowly after holding back just now, the emperor also took out his clothes, put them on his body repeatedly, and chased after him. go out.

    The moon is still high outside.

    Outside the cave are towering ancient trees layer upon layer, with no end in sight.

    The moonlight is pouring down. If the moon is not bright and round tonight, it may be difficult to tell the direction.

    The woods were not quiet, the sounds of cicadas and crickets came one after another, and occasionally there was the hooting of owls...

    Faced with all these, Gu Jingyuan's feet softened again.

    ——After doing it just now, Long Yanzhaofei said that he was afraid that there would be snakes coming, so he flew him into the depths of the dense forest, and even found a cave.

    He remembered it all.

    So not only did they do it, they also went to the forest and the cave...

    Two disheveled people jumped out of the dense forest one after the other and returned to the plain.

    Long Yanzhao's clothes were indeed torn.

    The skirt and one sleeve of the outer robe were all torn and tattered.

    In addition, there is a bloodstain on the side of his neck... It was scratched by Gu Jingyuan who couldn't control it when he was too emotional just now.

    He glanced at it, then glanced away, and didn't look again.

    The fingers hidden in the sleeves trembled, but Gu Jingyuan didn't say anything. Just go back in the direction you came and go.

    Long Yanzhao naturally followed behind him.

    Fortunately, it was already the third watch of the night, and no matter how lively the two sides of the river were usually, it was quiet now.

    There were no people on the roadside or by the river.

    If not, according to the two of them's current attire, they might be regarded as thieves...or flower pickers, it's possible, it's impossible to say.

    Gu Jingyuan went straight back to his courtyard, and Long Yanzhao didn't invite himself, and followed him into his room.

    The candles in the house were lit, and Long Yanzhao looked carefully at Gu Jingyuan's room, and found that it was full of vitality just like the courtyard.

    Whether it's the gauze on the bed curtain or the carefully planted green plants beside the window sill, it can be seen that this room has been carefully decorated and decorated...

    While looking at it, Long Yanzhao followed Gu Jingyuan and came directly to the room. Behind the screen.

    This is a separate area in the house. There is a wardrobe inside, and there is a huge bathtub in front of the wardrobe. Someone has put water in it...

    Although I don't know when it was prepared, it looks like It was almost cold, touching the wall of the barrel, and there was only a little residual warmth.

    But it was indeed a bucket of clean water. Just quietly waiting for the master to come to take a bath.

    Both of them were covered in dust and sweat, so it was great to be able to take a bath at this time.

    Long Yanzhao couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "The folks in Mingyue Building are well trained, do they prepare water like this every night?"

    Gu Jingyuan glanced at the water in the tub and said, "Wei Zhuoming prepared it. "

    "Wei Zhuoming?" Long Yanzhao's ending voice suddenly rose.

    "It's one of the guards in our courtyard."

    "...that kid who looks like the captain of the guard? The one who is fifteen or sixteen years old, tall, with long arms and legs?"

    "You know?"

    Gu Jingyuan looked at him with gleam in his eyes.

    "..." Long Yanzhao spoke for a moment.

    he knows.

    Of course he knows!

    He saw it when he was watching Gu Jingyuan deal with those little hooligans outside Mingyue Building during the day.

    The reason why I paid special attention to that child at that time was that apart from the way Gu Jingyuan looked at him, which was a bit like the way Aqi looked at Long Si in the past, which made him a little uncomfortable, it was also because...

    the child looked at Gu Jingyuan. Not right either!

    When it comes to the admiration for Gu Jingyuan, Long Yanzhao is confident that he is the second, and no one can be the first.

    In this respect, he is the senior, so how could he not see the abnormality in a child's expression.

    With such an association, in Long Yanzhao's eyes, this bucket of bath water became a poisonous medicine for snakes and scorpions.

    He looked at the bucket suspiciously, took a deep breath, and asked Gu Jingyuan in disbelief: "He prepares water for you like this every day? Even if you are not in the room? He can come into your room at will?"

    "..."

    Gu Jingyuan looked up Glancing at him, he didn't answer the question, but said indifferently: "Dodge it, I want to change clothes."

    Long Yanzhao: "..."

    "It's so late, Yuan, do you still want to change clothes? Are you not feeling uncomfortable? Not as good as me Go ask someone to refill you with water..."

    Even though he said that, his footsteps were still there, and he didn't move at all.

    Gu Jingyuan didn't chase him away either.

    He just walked to the cabinet next to the tub, opened the door, rummaged through it, and found a small porcelain bottle.

    Then he directly poured out a small white round pill, stuffed it into his mouth, and swallowed it without drinking water.

    "A Yuan?!"

    Taking his series of actions into consideration, Long Yanzhao immediately became nervous, and stepped forward to grab Gu Jingyuan's hand holding the medicine: "What are you eating? Could it be that poisonous drug?" Haven't solved it yet?!"

    Gu Jingyuan didn't hide it, but told him calmly: "Child-avoiding medicine."

    Long Yanzhao: "..."

    After a long silence, the emperor made an expression: "Oh."

    The hand that held Gu Jingyuan tightly loosened gradually, and the emperor's originally dark and deep eyes gradually turned red and became deeper.

    The happiness, satisfaction, and faint hope that had just been embracing Gu Jingyuan were all shattered by this small pill... That

    's right.

    Since Ah Yuan is an extremely yin body, it can be conceived.

    But why when he was in Beijing, there was nothing and nothing in the last year...

    Even though he had never been married, and his mother had never sent anyone to teach him about this, Long Yanzhao would not be anything I don't understand, I thought it was just bad luck between him and Gu Jingyuan, and they never got hit.

    In fact, during the past year or so, Long Yanzhao would occasionally think of this question.

    It's just that when he suddenly learned too much of the truth, he had too many things to think about and consider, so this little doubt became an unimportant thing.

    Looking at it now, it turned out that Gu Jingyuan had already prepared for it...

    But this is not unusual.

    The hand holding the opponent's wrist was easily broken free, Long Yanzhao lowered his hand weakly, trying to suppress his complicated emotions, and said to himself like this.

    ——If you don’t prepare in advance, is it really going to give birth to you?

    That's Gu Jingyuan!

    Besides, Gu Jingyuan doesn't like you.

    It's just...

    the hostility between Long Yanzhao's brows became much stronger.

    Gu Jingyuan still didn't say a word, just took off his coat, found a clean coat from the closet and put it on, then walked out of the screen and walked out of the room.

    Long Yanzhao looked at the cabinet, hesitated for a moment, then followed out.

    But Gu Jingyuan's back was straight, his steps were slow, his clothes fluttered, and he ran directly to the next room...

    Long Yanzhao knew that room.

    If I guessed correctly, it should be where the child lived.

    ——The last time he saw Ah Yuan carry the child back to that room with his own eyes.

    ...

    Gu Jingyuan did indeed check on Sheng'er's situation, to see if he had fallen asleep.

    Fortunately, the child played with Miracle Doctor Rong all day, even if he fell in love with him again, he would already be asleep by now.

    Gu Jingyuan was relieved, and did not disturb Sheng'er's deep sleep.

    He quietly exited like when he came, and returned to his room, only to see the tall and tall emperor standing in the middle of the ground in a daze, with a blank expression, and his appearance seemed to be somewhat painful...

    Gu Jingyuan paused, Then he walked into the room and said to Long Yanzhao: "If your majesty has no place to stay, I will ask Xiao Er in the front yard to arrange a guest room for you."

    "It's getting late, your majesty, go and rest."

    "Ah Yuan... ...I..." The emperor obviously didn't want to move.

    Not only did he not want to move, but he also grabbed Gu Jingyuan and didn't ask him to arrange a room for him.

    He felt extremely depressed at the moment, he just felt that there was a big stone pressing on his chest, and he couldn't breathe no matter what.

    After holding back for a long time, he asked Gu Jingyuan, "Ah Yuan, can I ask you a question?"

    "It's mine." Gu Jingyuan said.

    "What?" Long Yanzhao didn't understand.

    However, Gu Jingyuan looked into his eyes and said seriously: "Cheng'er is my child... I gave birth to it."

    ... ...

    ...

    Like a thunderbolt suddenly ringing in his ears, Long Yanzhao was immediately shocked. Bang to pieces.

    But the expression of bewilderment and astonishment was only shown for a moment, and the emperor immediately shook his head: "No, it's impossible. I have already sent someone to inquire about it. You have been here all year, and your body shape has not changed..."

    "I Although they open a shop here, they don't show up often." Gu Jing wished him and said: "As for the body shape, as long as you pay attention to your diet and don't be gluttonous, your body shape can be easily concealed."

    "..."

    Looking up and down The other party's tall figure and thin waist... Long Yanzhao actually felt that what Gu Jingyuan said was true.

    His face gradually became dark and cloudy.

    Then it was full of sternness.

    After a long time.

    "With whom?" he asked hoarsely.

    His eyes were completely covered by murderous intent, Long Yanzhao's eyes were gloomy, like a pool of stagnant water that never flows.

    Under such gaze, Gu Jingyuan was not afraid at all, he just said: "That's not important..."

    "That's very important!" Long Yanzhao interrupted him sharply, his tone sounded very impulsive.

    Now Long Yanzhao has become that extremely dangerous and aggressive emperor again, every word he utters is an imperial decree, and every word he utters is an imperial order.

    "I'm going to kill him, skin him, and..."

    "And then the emperor will kill me too?" Gu Jingyuan interrupted him directly.

    The fingers in the cuffs were trembling uncomfortably, Gu Jingyuan's footsteps were sloppy, and even his figure became a little unstable.

    But his tone remained calm, looking at Long Yanzhao with clear and bright eyes, and said, "Don't the emperor think I'm disgusting?"

    "..."

    Gu Jingyuan said, "I use you when I need you, and I don't need you." When you are young, you can go to others at any time... Does the emperor not dislike me like this?" As

    he spoke, he stepped forward and walked in front of Long Yanzhao step by step.

    He reached out and tore off his belt, and took off his coat little by little, trying to show him his body.

    Gradually, Xin's long neck was exposed, and the inner garment became looser and looser, exposing a large piece of white skin on her chest.

    ...There are traces left by Long Yanzhao when he was excited just now.

    But now with Gu Jingyuan's active posture, the red mark looks too bright and scratchy.

    Especially when he thinks of Ah Yuan and the wild man who doesn't know who it is...

    the heartache and chest tightness continue to hit, Long Yanzhao only feels his eyes go dark.

    Before coming to Gu Jingyuan, among the many situations he had envisioned in advance, this was not the case.

    But when you really want to face such a fact, you can't face it at all.

    can not imagine.

    I dare not think about it.

    Because as long as he thinks about it for a while, even if it's just a little bit of imagination... he will go crazy with jealousy.

    Is really jealous.

    He was so jealous that he wanted to ruin the world...

    Long Yanzhao simply turned his eyes away when he was so jealous.

    Gu Jingyuan's footsteps stopped.

    "A Yuan was poisoned just now." Long Yanzhao, who looked away, tried to refute, "We are just detoxifying."

    "Detoxification..." Gu Jingyuan's thin lips parted slightly, and his voice repeated these two words indifferently, and then Laughed suddenly.

    When he laughed, he was more beautiful than the peach blossoms in spring, and his voice was like a kingfisher singing softly.

    He said: "No matter what the reason is, this is me."

    He closed his eyes slightly, his expression looked a little tired, but it was indescribable, he could only say that he was neither sad nor happy.

    Gu Jingyuan said: "I can't refuse you, and naturally I can't refuse others. Haven't you seen it clearly? This is me."

    "..."

    Long Yanzhao heard the words, and his eyes suddenly turned back, falling on his face.

    The whole room has a violent and violent atmosphere lingering.

    He also took a step forward, raised his hand uncontrollably to grab Gu Jingyuan's shoulder, and shook him: "Gu Jingyuan, do you have to be so angry with me?! I don't believe it, I don't believe a single word you say!

    " No matter how he shakes, no matter how much he continues to talk, Gu Jingyuan doesn't reply.

    Long Yanzhao was extremely angry, his eyes were already red.

    "Although anyone can do it, then who can let you give birth to him?! You said you liked Yang Jin before, so I let you go, and I didn't force you! Are you all lying to me? Gu Jingyuan! You answer me!"

    After shouting this, he suddenly let go of Gu Jingyuan without warning.

    Then he didn't even leave the door, but went out through the window!

    ...

    there is only one person left in the room.

    The thin figure stood thinly in the candlelight, and Gu Jingyuan's complexion began to turn pale.

    He stood there for a while.

    Until there was no more movement outside and the man's aura had completely disappeared, he still stood on the spot for a long time.

    Finally, he went around the back of the screen and slowly peeled off the last clothes.

    His footsteps were still a little flimsy, he couldn't stand still, and it took him a long time to do just one simple movement.

    The water in the tub had indeed been drying for some time, and it was already cold.

    It was so late, and he didn't bother to ask someone to prepare water, so Gu Jingyuan stepped forward and sat in the bucket.

    Jiangnan in August is not cold.

    Even at night.

    But immersing the whole body in cold water suddenly will still be extremely uncomfortable.

    The body will tremble uncontrollably, rejecting the cold water.

    Gu Jingyuan sat in it, but didn't notice anything.

    He huddled himself into a ball, buried his head in his knees, and remained motionless.

    In an unknown place, he still pressed his lips tightly.

    Just leave.

    Just leave.

    He kept saying to himself.

    Surrounded by cold water, the cold air gradually hit, and Gu Jingyuan began to feel a little cold again.

    He raised his head again, and after a moment of blank expression, he began to wipe himself.

    ——He can lose his mind, but he cannot fall ill.

    Sheng'er is still young.

    The situation outside is so grim.

    He still has a lot of things to do...

    Gu Jingyuan's movements trembled a little, he had exhausted all his strength this night.

    And at this moment, there was a "bang" sound, and someone pushed the door of his house open.

    Through the screen, I couldn't see the situation outside clearly. Gu Jingyuan subconsciously felt that Sheng'er's enemy was looking for him. He got up and put on his clothes in an instant, and when he turned around and turned out of the barrel...

    Long Yanzhao's figure appeared in front of him again .

    ...

    All movements stopped, Gu Jingyuan's face was full of bewilderment.

    He winked at him.

    Some are not sure if the other party is real, or their own hallucinations.

    But Long Yanzhao was already looking at him dissatisfied, looking at his wet body and hair, looking at the bathtub behind him... He was even more dissatisfied and said: "Why do you take a cold bath, please let me go, I I'll add water for you."

    In Long Yanzhao's hands, he was indeed carrying two large wooden barrels, filled with hot water and steaming...

    Gu Jingyuan was still in a daze, his beautiful eyes wide open, looking at the water in disbelief. The emperor brought two buckets of water: "You...where did you get the water?"

    "I brought it from your kitchen... Ah Yuan, isn't there an inn here? I think there must be hot water."

    Long Yan Zhao Ren is tall and strong, with a strong figure. Years of practicing martial arts and this period of training on the battlefield allowed him to easily carry two buckets of water, and he could also easily pour hot water into the bathtub.

    But even during the most difficult period of his childhood in the North, he probably never did the work of pouring bath water for others, so he looked very awkward when he tested the water temperature.

    Clumsy, but careful.

    He did that one time at a time, measuring the temperature with his palm, and then adding hot water.

    When everything was done, seeing Gu Jingyuan still standing aside...with bare feet, Long Yanzhao frowned fiercely, picked him up without any explanation, and put him in the bucket.

    …

    Gu Jingyuan was not used to being surrounded by hot water again.

    He also frowned: "I've already finished washing."

    "Then let's soak it again, don't catch a cold." Long Yanzhao was not moved.

    He looked at the water, it was still clear without a trace of turbidity, he couldn't help raising his eyebrows: "Besides, Ah Yuan is really washed? The back of you...is also cleaned?"

    "..."

    Gu Jingyuan was speechless, subconsciously Put your head down.

    He has always been thin-skinned in this regard.

    No matter how explicit the words he forced himself to say, in essence, Gu Jingyuan refused to say these things in person.

    But even though he lowered his head, the blush that had spread to the base of his ears still betrayed him.

    His skin was extremely fair and delicate, and after taking a cold bath just now, his whole body became even whiter, and he wished he could emit a cold light like moonlight.

    It was also because of this that his red ears were particularly eye-catching, and Long Yanzhao caught them almost instantly.

    This seemed to please Emperor Dayi to a great extent.

    Long Yanzhao laughed again: "How about I come to help you?"

    "Wow!" Gu Jingyuan made a gesture to get up from the water.

    Long Yanzhao had no choice but to say: "Okay, okay, I'm not teasing you, you can soak again before you come out." Just now when

    he put Gu Jingyuan into the bathtub, he was too anxious, didn't think too much, and forgot to take off the thin clothes he was wearing. down.

    At this moment, even when Gu Jingyuan was taking a bath, he was still wrapped in a white underclothes...

    Long Yanzhao felt somewhat regretful.

    He began to ramble: "Ah Yuan, take good care of your body. Have you ever heard of winter disease and summer treatment? You are already afraid of the cold, so don't take a cold bath in summer..."

    "Your Majesty." Gu Jingyuan's slightly cold voice sounded again, He ignored his topic, and asked him directly: "Why are you back?"

    Long Yanzhao really stopped nagging, and just replied with a smile: "I went to fetch hot water for you, and when I got it, I came back naturally .”

    Gu Jingyuan closed his eyes and didn’t look at him again.

    When he was silent and his eyelashes were trembling uncontrollably, he heard Long

    Yanzhao say: "A Yuan, open your eyes." ?" Long Yanzhao said to himself, reaching into his bucket to test the water temperature.

    Feeling a little cold, he added two scoops.

    Well, he used to do this job a lot, so he is very proficient.

    He said: "Lord Gu, don't bother, I won't leave again."

    "I figured it out."

    "As long as you have no one around now, then I can choose not to let you go in a fair and honest manner."

    "..."

    Gu Jingyuan still closed his eyes tightly.

    It seemed that he had reached the edge of endurance, and his eyelids trembled even more.

    At this time, the moist palm soaked in warm water touched his thin chin, and Gu Jingyuan, who had his eyes closed, could feel the other party's scrutiny.

    He heard him say: "I let you go before because I had to do something alone, and I wanted to let you do what you want."

    The hand stroking him moved very lightly, Long Yanzhao's hoarse The sound is very close.

    "After I just left, I figured it out. Since we are both free during this period, no matter who A Yuan is with, it doesn't matter what happened. Master Gu said, the past cannot be traced back."

    "..."

    The corners of the emperor's handsome lips were raised, revealing a smirk: "So, Yuan, I will officially pursue you from today on."

    "I have given you a chance, and I have set you free." The strength in his hands was slightly heavier. some.

    But with every weight, the fingertips trembled more violently, which was different from the domineering movements that imprisoned Gu Jingyuan in the past.

    It is like this now, probably because I am afraid that the person will run away, so I want to hold him tightly.

    I am also afraid that a little force will hurt people.

    It's really afraid of melting in the mouth, afraid of breaking in the hand...

    Long Yanzhao laughed again.

    "Are you going to say again, since I can chase you, then anyone can? It doesn't matter, I believe in my own charm."

    "I also know that you don't like me. But to be fair, Gu Jingyuan. You can't just reject me without giving me a chance."

    The hand on the chin finally just squeezed it lightly there.

    After removing the wet hand, Long Yanzhao stopped talking, and the whole room fell into silence again, except for a faint rustling sound... suddenly.

    Realizing something, Gu Jingyuan suddenly opened his eyes.

    ... The emperor is indeed taking off his clothes!

    Long Yanzhao, who had already taken off his robe and jacket, turned around, and asked Gu Jingyuan with a very natural expression: "Ah Yuan, have you finished washing? Do you want me to help? It's so late, I should wash up and go to bed."

    Gu Jingyuan: " ..."

    Long Yanzhao's body had more wounds than he had seen more than a year ago.

    It wasn't the flesh wound he scratched tonight, but...

    There was a long scar that spread directly from the shoulder to the chest, and now the scab had just healed, and new tender flesh could still be seen growing on it.

    There is also one on the waist, which looks like an arrow wound.

    It's been a little longer than that long scar, but because of the deep wound, it still looks hideous and terrifying.

    ...

    Gu Jingyuan was stunned.

    He stared blankly at the scars on his body.

    ... In addition to these two places, there are countless large and small wounds.

    In the flickering candlelight, he couldn't count them.

    ...the emperor a year and a half ago...his body was still flat and smooth, although his muscles were criss-crossed and looked

    a bit fierce...but he never had any scars.

    "Your Majesty..." Gu Jingyuan's face became pale, her thin lips trembled uncontrollably, and she didn't know what to say for a moment.

    Long Yanzhao turned around, seeing him staring at him unblinkingly, he thought Ah Yuan was finally moved by him.

    But seeing the other party's eyes were blank and just staring at him in a daze, Long Yanzhao finally reacted.

    "Oh." He said indifferently: "It's just a few minor injuries. You know what happened on the battlefield. The sword has no eyes, so it's not a big problem..."

    When Long Yanzhao spoke, Gu Jingyuan had already stretched out his hand, which was as white as the root of an onion. Tap with your fingertips, lightly touching the scar on his waist.

    Long Yanzhao did not hide either.

    Gu Jingyuan rarely touches him proactively.

    He liked the other person's touch very much.

    Although...

    Even if he didn't hide, he still stretched out his hand and grabbed the other's finger.

    Pinch the slender fingers to his fingertips to play with, as if touching the most precious jade in the world, Long Yanzhao sighed and said: "I really didn't do it for you. Of course, if Ah Yuan feels distressed, then treat me better. Don't try to push me away..."

    Before he finished speaking, there was another knock on the door outside the screen, from the direction of the door.

    "..." It's

    so late.

    Who will come? !

    The two people in the room looked at each other, Long Yanzhao saw that Gu Jingyuan's eyes also showed surprise, and couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips again.

    He allowed Gu Jingyuan to ask, "Who?" A

    fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy's voice sounded outside the door: "The shopkeeper, it's me."

    Rough but young, still in the stage of changing his voice.

    Can't help flashing through the minds of the teenagers that Gu Jingyuan saw in the nursing home during the day, Long Yanzhao began to wonder which one was so short-sighted and didn't go to sleep so late...

    Then he felt that Gu Jingyuan's fingers had come from him. Pulling out his palm, he stepped out of the tub in his soaked underwear, gestured at him, and said to the outside: "Is it Xiaowei? Wait a moment."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.9K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
47.9K 2K 128
Name : 人类在线求生[基建] Author : 甲子亥 Status : 128 Chapters (Completed) Original Publisher : jjwxc In the year 3001 of the new calendar, the end of the worl...
222K 8.3K 100
Dress as a Substitute For Marrying a Small Cannon Fodder 穿成替嫁小炮灰 Author: 半月星 Status: 100 Chapters (Completed) Jiang Lin once crossed, and dressed as...
38.5K 1K 87
我再也不敢和主角作對了 Status: 87 chapters (Completed) Author: Jiu Pin Lin Xiao was addicted to reading Qidian novels. He always fantasized that he would have a...