bros (a bxb story)

By sugainmytee

Jimmy and his buddies have found the perfect way to get female attention and add to a stellar collective body... More

Author's Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Ten

1.6K 84 124
By sugainmytee

Chapter Ten: Scalene Triangles

I stood on the stage and listened to the cheers of the kids in the crowd. It brought me right back to that first day of school. My first time in the spotlight. My first day feeling like some kind of freaking somebody, all the girls staring at me. Feeling like I was a king.

Today...not so much. I'd had my fill of the spotlight. This was not who I wanted to be anymore. I wished I could turn invisible. I wish none of this had ever happened. I had important parts of my life, important people in my life that I wanted to keep hidden. I felt so exposed, standing up here.

It was a school spirit event to get everyone in the mood for Valentine's Day. Not sure why that needed to be a focus at college. Weren't we here to like, learn shit, and stuff?

"Welcome, welcome. Woo HOO!!!! Are we ready for some fun???? It's almost that special day, and who better to kick it off than our Boardwalk Bros!!!! Our Lords of Love!!! Any SeaGulls out there!!???"

SeaGulls was the official name of our fanclub. It was dumb. Kenny chose it of course.

A huge roar from the crowd again. Lots of SeaGulls apparently, though most of our fanbase was international. Jeremy had great visions of us touring the Southeast Asian Islands this summer. I couldn't even see how we were going to make it to next week, but more power to him, I guess.

Today's event was being emceed by some guy. Thank god it wasn't Nelly. I'd probably run screaming if it was her.

"Allright allright, calm down. We're here for the next thirty minutes with our Bros. Going to play some games and have some fun!!!

Another wave of cheering. I tried not to sigh.

"Let's let them introduce themselves!! As if we didn't know who they are!!!" The guy laughed uproariously.

He held out the microphone to each of us.

"Hi, I'm Sammy." He stood there, uncomfortable, but that was okay, since it was part of his media persona to be grumpy and uncomfortable. Today he was wearing a skintight hoodie in oxblood red.   All of us were wearing our sponsor's gear, and we'd vlogged before this event, making sure to name all the right names to earn our coin for day. But Sammy's contact specifically asked him to unzip as far as it would go, so despite the cold air, his collarbones were almost completely exposed. His butterscotch blonde hair had grown enough to put it back into a tiny ponytail, so it was out of his face.

He looked so good.

Not that I was looking.

"I'm Kenny, the awesome one!" The crowd laughed, as he'd known they would. Kenny was jumping up and down, doing bizarre high kicks, showing off his designer sneakers.

"I'm Jimmy." This time the roar was louder, and I waved somewhat shyly. The rings winking on my finger. My watch prominent on my wrist.

"Don't be like that babe!" Jeremy held me closer from behind, squeezing me before standing in front of me, taking the microphone. The crowd ate it up, like they always did.

"And I'm Jeremy. My bros and I are here to have a good time!" He tipped his sunglasses down so he could give me a dramatic once over. "Damn, you looking good today, babe!!"

I shoved him good naturedly, the crowd basically pissing themselves at our interaction.

And so it went, as it always did.

=

The first game was the old classic Pocky challenge. A ton of build up on the emcee's part. Only to have me and Sammy put the long cookie in our mouth and see if our partners could nibble it. Smallest pocky left wins.

But the fans ate it up. Pun definitely intended.  They loved it. And this crowd was no different.

Jeremy loved revving up the crowd. Letting me stand there while he walked around me, checking me out from all angles.

He looked fire today. In just a red sleeveless shirt, always showing off his arms, and baggy parachute pants. It was a cold day, but he ran really hot so it didn't bother him. I rolled my eyes at him, and he got the message.

He put his hands on my shoulders, angled his head, and took a slow, open mouthed bite. As if he was kissing the cookie. Then another bite, his tongue licking it first, giving the audience a show, but it was for my benefit too. He knew I got off seeing his tongue.

Because I was seeing and feeling it a lot in the last few days. I didn't cross the line, because of Ivy. But it didn't stop me from letting Jeremy sleep in my bed with me every night since we'd gotten back to school. And every night was like a lifetime. Nothing below the waist. And no kissing. He didn't kiss, he admitted to me. At least not on the lips. Maybe that didn't leave a lot left over, but it still was amazing and hot and scary and really really scary.

I'd tried to break things off with Ivy, but for some reason she kept canceling on me, when I asked to get together. She said she was busy with school, and with her part time job working at the campus garden. She was a botany major, and one thing I really liked about her was that she always smelled like tomato leaves and mint and dirt. It was far nicer than flowery perfume.

But back to the game, Jeremy and I won of course. He'd come right up to my lips, to nibble on the pocky. So close I could literally almost taste him, which of course was exactly what the crowd wanted.

"Good job, babe," he murmured in my ear as they set up the stage for the next round.

"I didn't do anything," I said. "I just stood there and looked cute."

"You're so good at that though," he squeezed my waist, slipping his fingers under my shirt to touch the small of my back, making me shiver. "You do look good today, Jimmy. Having fun?"

He really loved this kind of thing, loved having all eyes on him. I remembered my best friend in high school. Jeremy was always cool, but so cool because he never cared about what anyone thought. He was completely unbothered by any need to be popular, the way Kenny and I had. But now, he seemed to crave it. The attention.

Not me. All their eyes on me made me uncomfortable. Like they were eating me up alive, with their eyes.

"Sure." I said nodding, not looking him in the eyes. But for some reason, Sammy was watching us. When I turned towards him, he walked back onstage with Kenny, not acknowledging me.

The next game seemed straightforward (not really) but was organized differently from how I'd seen it on the many fanservice youtube videos we watched as research. We were partnered up again. One of us would place fifteen sticky notes on our partner's body, anywhere, but they would have to be removed with just lips and teeth. A time limit of course is what made it challenging. The change was that, for some reason, they'd set up a curtain between us, so we couldn't see what the other pair was doing.

I stood still, my arms hands behind my head, my hip cocked to the side, my sexy pose for my thirst trap photos, as Jeremy had a blast putting sticky notes on my biceps, on my wrists, on my forehead, on either side of my mouth, my neck where he knew I liked to be kissed, on each nipple, two on my waist, on my crotch, on my thighs. I smirked at him as he licked his lips. If there weren't so many people watching, I'd be insanely turned on by the way he was looking at me. Thank god that I'd tied a flannel around my waist before we started so no one could see the boner that was starting to form in my pants.

I knew without looking that Sammy put the stickies in the most boring places he could on Kenny's body. Probably on his chest and arms. Happy to get out of this scenario as quickly and with the least amount of touching as possible. But I knew Kenny would ham it up as big as he could making each sticky count, until the crowd was laughing hysterically at Sammy's obvious embarrassment at his partners faux sexiness.

"On your marks....get set......STOP!! Switch!!!"

The crowd gasped at this turn of events. I was pretty fucking shocked myself.

"What?" I hear Kenny shout out.

"Let's shake things up!!!" The guy with the microphone called out. "What do you say everyone??? Want to see something a little new??? I'm more of a Simmy shipper myself. Switch partners!!!"

I closed my eyes, heard Jeremy mutter under his breath, and when I slowly opened them again, Sammy stood in front of me. He looked me up and down while I inwardly started to panic. The sticky notes were in perfect spots for  a sexy moment with Jeremy. Not so great for Sammy who would barely look at me these days.

But now he was looking at me. I'm sure I looked like an idiot. My arms over my head, biceps flexing, my tight white tshirt, my jeans with the huge holes in the knees, green flannel around my waist. Sticky notes all over my body.

He smiled at me, a smug evil smile I've never seen before.

Slowly he dropped down in front of me, and wrapped his hands around my knees, leaning his face, forward, golden eyes on mine the entire time. He opened his mouth very slowly, closed it gently on the sticky note on my thigh and ripped it off, jerking his head to the side, his hand squeezing my leg. Moving his body to the other side slowly, his eyes looking directly at me, at my core, then took off the other note in the same way.

The crowd gasped, then went avidly silent.

Gradually moving up until his face was right at my zipper. Slowly, he untied my flannel, exposing me and let it whisper to the ground. Moving his face back and forth over the spot, like he was smelling me. I hoped to god he couldn't. Smell me. Smell the reaction he was getting from my body. I couldn't look away as he licked his lips, his back to the audience, no one else could see. This show was just for me. He tongued the paper stuck to my zipper, just flicked his tongue on it, like a snake, and I almost came in my freaking jeans. His lips took the paper, but instead of pulling it off and spitting it out, he fluttered it up and down over my dick. And he fucking knew what he was doing to me. He knew. And he was having fun making me twist.

The sticky notes at my waist disposed of, he stood up finally. I was glad he wasn't on his knees in front of me anymore because I was sheened with sweat and my mouth wet from licking my lips. He smiled at me, and I shuddered looking at him. His beautiful face and his beautiful eyes. I couldn't look away. He bent his neck slowly and bit off the sticky's stuck to my shirt covered nipples. Stood on his tiptoes, his breath on my throat, to take off the one on my neck. But he couldn't reach the ones that were placed higher on my face and upraised arms.

"Kneel down, Jimmy. Get on your knees." He said it almost sternly, like he was kind of pissed, and it was so hot I think I whimpered. I fell onto my knees in front of him, his lips curling up in a smirk. One by one, he used his lips to get rid of the notes on my crossed wrists, my biceps, my forehead.

All that was left were the two next to my mouth.

I blinked then closed my eyes as his face got closer to mine. I felt one being removed, then just the faintest, barest whispers of his lips on mine he moved to the other side, to take the last one.

I opened my eyes and stood up shakily. Sammy stood next to me, his eyes out on the crowd that was cheering crazily, not looking at me anymore. His face the same crimson as his shirt.

Jeremy slow clapped as he and Kenny waited on our side of the curtain, and I couldn't tell if he was upset or amused.

"Well, I think I need some holy water after that!!!" The emcee fanned himself. "But unfortunately that was way past the time limit so our winners are.....Jeremy and Kenny!!!"

The crowd laughed as Kenny jumped onto Jeremy's back, my best friend grabbing his legs with ease. The emcee passed them their prize, a cardboard check for a hundred dollars, chump change to us these days, but everyone likes money. Kenny waved it over his head like a banner, and that concluded our participation in this latest dog and pony show.

=

As we walked away from the quad and the crowds, Jeremy patted Sammy hard on the back.

"Way to go man, I know you were trying to make some money today to buy your girl a baller Valentine's present and be a big shot, but next time work your magic a little faster and you'll win."

"Don't worry, bro," Kenny said in consolation. "We'll still get tons of money from the views. I made sure we had access to any footage they used to post on our own accounts. You'll get her that ring. No worries."

I stopped in my tracks. Frozen. A ring? For Alma? That's what all that was about? He just used the situation to make money off me? Off the way he made me feel...

"Assholes," Sammy sighed, gritting his teeth. He left us, eyes on the ground, walking briskly towards the other side of campus.

=

We met up with Ivy at our favorite coffee shop hangout spot on campus. It was lowkey and little out of the way, so we could generally get away with a little privacy.

"How did it go?" she asked, passing me an iced coffee she'd ordered for me. She never watched our videos or attended any of our events. For which I was eternally grateful.

"Fine." I said, taking a sip and looking out the window.

"Pretty usual. Except for Jimmy practically cumming on Sammy's face." Kenny laughed, sitting down with his hot chocolate covered in whipped cream. He took out his phone, most likely to text Yuri, and completely missed my girlfriend's reaction.

"He's just messing with you," I said numbly, trying to avoid both her eyes and Jeremy's. But Jeremy didn't look too bothered, which kind of surprised me. Sammy hadn't been his favorite person since we'd started college. He was just smiling at Ivy, his dimples out on display, putting his hands behind his back to stretch showing off his muscles. He definitely was hot, but he couldn't seem to be around a girl without making a move, even when it was my girlfriend. Whatever. Ivy was way too smart to fall for that shit.

===

Ivy asked if she could make us all dinner at the apartment tonight. I was a little surprised, but she said it was an early Valentine's Day gift. Since everyone planned on being home, she was happy to include everyone. Well everyone except Sammy who texted Kenny to let him know that he was spending the night at Alma's. I bet he was. Asshole.

"Everyone" included Yuri. She and Ivy joked and teased as they made roasted chicken and mashed potatoes with steamed broccoli and carrots for dinner. It was healthy enough if I just didn't eat the mashed potatoes, but who was I kidding. I was going to eat the mashed potatoes. And add tons of butter. And salt. And maybe gravy.

It was weirdly domestic sitting at the table. We ate off a set of nice dishes I didn't realize we had, with cloth napkins and everything. The girls and Kenny managed to keep up the conversation, talking about the intersection of botany and robotics, while Jeremy occasionally added a quip or two about how both affected medicine. I sometimes forgot he planned on being a doctor. He really didn't strike me as someone who was heading to medical school. Maybe more like growing and dispensing medical marijuana. We all enjoyed a little smoke, no big deal, as Jeremy and I washed and dried the dishes. Kenny clearing off the table while the girls found something lame, I mean great, to watch on Netflix.

As people dressed up in fancy clothes they wore hundreds of years ago pranced across the screen, Ivy leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Can I stay over tonight?"

I felt my heart drop. Fuck. Guess she was ready to move to the next step in our relationship.

"Sure."

Cause what else was I supposed to say?

===

She borrowed one of my shirts to wear for pajamas. It was a big production, her taking off her jeans slowly to show me her underwear. Then she tossed her shirt off, exposing her matching bra. Without taking her eyes off me, she unclasped it, and I saw her boobs for the first time. She probably didn't want to know I'd seen so many tits that they basically all looked the same to me. Hers were nice, small, with pink tipped nipples and large areolas. Then with a smile, she put my shirt over herself hiding them again.

Thank god.

I lay down in my bed, wearing only my boxers, and she snuggled up against me, hand already brushing my chest. I knew what part I had to play for the next thirty minutes, so I just made up my mind to do it. I let her kiss me, while I squeezed and fondled her elastic breasts, then breaking away from her mouth so I cold suck on her nipples until she moaned. 

 I had an order I always followed. It was always tits, tongue on tongue, let her blow me, I'd go down on her, tease her pussy with my fingers until she came, then condom, fuck fuck fuck until I came, kiss kiss. Done. The girl was the only interchangeable part of this drama.

And that's how things progressed. She was on my cock, sucking me, when things went off the rails. Completely.

Because Jeremy came into our room. 

Stood by my bed. 

 Took off all of his clothes. 

And lay down next to me.

"Oh my god," Ivy said, as my dick expanded rapidly. "I didn't know it would get bigger when I did this."

I looked down at her aghast, but she just smiled at me and Jeremy, and put her mouth back to work.

Jeremy turned onto his side. I could feel his dick on my thigh. His freaking dick. His dripping freaking dick.

He didn't say anything, just brushed my lips over and over again with his thumb, before moving down to pinch my nipples. He licked my shoulders and my adam's apple as he leaned over me. Making hickeys everywhere. My back was arching and I was shuddering. This couldn't be happening.

But it was.

Jeremy reached into my bedside table and grabbed a condom, passing it to Ivy. She spread it down my now soaking dick, without any hesitation. I'd thought she was a virgin, but I guessed not. She straddled my waist and sunk down on me. It was wet and warm, as she started to grind.

 But that's not why I was going to cum faster than I ever had. It was Jeremy's thumb now lodged in my mouth, stroking my tongue as his mouth was fastened to my nipple. He trailed my spit on this thumb down my chest, rubbed my belly before pushing on Ivy's thigh, and up to her breasts squeezing and tugging on her nipples. She began to shudder and moan and he sat up enough to put that same thumb in her mouth, and she sucked it hard while she rocked like a champion jockey on my dick. Her moans became whimpers as I felt her squeeze my cock through her orgasm, gasping Jeremy's name. I came seconds after when he looked at me, his eyes nearly black with lust.

And despite being seconds after the most intense orgasm of my life, I pushed out of bed, dislodged Ivy, grabbed a blanket off Jeremy's bed and stumbled to the hallway bathroom. Thankfully Kenny's door was closed and he was playing his music loud, letting me know that he and his girlfriend were busy in his room.

I put my weight on the closed door. Yanked off the used condom full of my cum, wrapped it in tissue paper and threw it in the garbage. I didn't want anyone to see it. 

 I felt...disgusted with myself. I'd exposed myself to Ivy in a way I was unprepared for. She knew my secret and I didn't want anyone to know. I felt horrible for bringing her into this mess. She was such a nice girl. A normal girl. Not someone who deserved this shit.

In fact, fuck! Fuck me! I was an asshole for another reason. I'd just left her in there with Jeremy! She must be so confused, that I deserted her. Abandoned her naked with a boy in my bed.

I wrapped the blanket around me grimly, gearing myself up for a seriously unpleasant talk. I opened the door, hoping I could get a word in before she started screaming.

But I realized all the drama was highly unnecessary.

Because she was on her back, ankles over Jeremys shoulders, moaning as he fucked her on my bed.

===

We sat at the kitchen table. Just us three. The next morning.

I'd slept on the couch, so I heard when Kenny and Yuri left for class.

"Jimmy, I'm sorry. I want to break up." Ivy at least had enough of a conscience to look embarrassed. "I did like you, but I want to be with Jeremy. We've been seeing each other this last week.  I know, I know this might make things hard for your videos but..."

Jeremy put a hand out, stopping her. "What did you say?"

She sighed. "I know this is going to put a strain on your friendship. But if we're going to be together, we need to be open about it." She tried to put her hand on his, but he pulled it away.

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down. I had fun for the last couple of days, but I have no intention of dating you. I do think you guys should break up. I don't think it's going to work out. But sorry...ummm...." He looked at me. "Jimmy...help your bro out."

"Her name's Ivy." I supplied.

"Thanks! Yeah, so Ivy we had a good time. But I don't do relationships, right Jimmy? He knows. I'm not someone who's into that shit. But it was fun. I had fun."

She stared at him, silent. Then at me. Then at him again. And nodded. Stood up.

"Yeah. Okay. I told myself not to do it. Not to get involved with a guy like you Jimmy. But I couldn't stop myself. I thought you were so cute. And nice. What a fucking shit show. It's my own fault." She laughed grimly and walked out the door.

I put my head on the kitchen table.

"You ARE nice. You ARE cute. You don't need that bitch, Jimmy. Bros before hoes. You don't need a girlfriend. I'll always take care of you."

I looked up at him. He was completely sincere.

"Did you want to go to class today, babe?"

I shook my head no.

"Do you want something to eat? Are you hungry?"

I shook my head no.

"I know you didn't sleep for shit on the couch. You tired?"

"Yes, Jeremy."

"Come on then, baby. Let's go back to bed."

I stood and he shocked me by picking me up, my legs over one arm, his other arm cradling my back. I lay my head on his chest as he walked with me into our bedroom.

We lay on his bed together. And I fell into a deep, deep sleep.

===

Author's Note: 

Chapters inching their way towards 5,000 words. I tried so hard to keep them short.  But I can't seem to write that way.  

 Two more chapters of yuck. Then three or more chapters of angst. Then four or so chapters of fluffity fluffy flufftacular. Promise.

Anyone still Team Jimmery?  

Anyone get the title reference?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 29.6K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...
44 14 6
Two teenagers,best friends and classmates fell in love with each other's world.Both with destroyed families and much insecurities,they manage to find...
2.7K 127 18
(ᴋɪʟʟᴜɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴜ ꜰɪᴄ) ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏ-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴛ, ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟꜱ ꜱᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟ...
7.8K 647 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...