Spend Some Time (Eminem Fanfi...

By shadysnightmare19946

Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that... More

1. The Beginning...
2. A Tale Of The Deadly Right Hook
3. First Time
4. First Time I Called You Blew Me Off
5. Small World
6. The Way I Am
7. A Thing For Crazy Bitches
8. Come With Me
9. Life On Tour
10. Hate Song
11. We Laugh And We Cry Together
12. Dysfunctional
13. Anger Management
14. Catfight
15. Bad Habit
16. Aftermath
17. New Life
18. Spend Some Time
19. Not So Hard To Get
20. MTV Spring Break
21. Mixed Signals
22. Waterworks
23. Long Talks & Feelings
24. Not His Type
25. Only Girl I Want
Black Magic
26. You Are My Girl
27. Soundproof
28. Pro-choice
29. Gun Drama
30. Whipping Bouncers 6'2
31. #1
Tragic Endings
32. 8 Mile & Other things
33. Superman
34. Excerpt From An Unnamed Celebrity Gossip Magazine
35. Toxic Love
36. Best Friend
37. Consequences
38. Things To Come
39. The Good Guy
40. Copping Mechanisms
41. Enemies With Secret Identities
42. Tell Me
43. Revenge
44. Reckless
45. Distraction
46. Numb
47. Momma
48. We Need A Resolution
49. Lady
50. Unexpected
51. Kids
52. Love On The Brain
53. Don't Marry Me
54. Roommates
55. Love The Way You Lie
56. Love The Way You Lie Part 2
57. Bad Guy
58. Miserable
59. Don't Kiss & Tell
60. The Disrespect
61. Same Song And Dance
62. Insecure
63. The Blow Up
64. Compromise
65. Senseless
66. There Are No Words
67. Monster
68. Selfish
69. End Of An Era
70. Memories & Other Drugs
71. Teenage Love Affair
72. Maybe
73. Old Feelings
74. More Family Drama
75. Deadbeat
76. Charges
77. Sue Me
78. Blackmail
79. Forever
80. Supernova
81. Ice Ice Baby
82. Trust
83. Therapy Time
84. Mommy Issues
85. Finally
86. Surprise, Surprise...

87. Last Chapter

1.7K 42 73
By shadysnightmare19946

Marshall's P.O.V.

To make a long story short, Melody and I ended-up getting the fucking surprise of our lives when we had found out at the hospital that day, that the whole time, she was actually pregnant with twins.

Don't know how that was missed during all of the checkups she had attended during her pregnancy, and considering the fact that I had always sent her to all the best doctors, but yeah...

We ain't found out until literally her delivery day, when that second baby, my second son, just popped out of there.

So she ended-up giving birth to two boys that day.

We named them DeShaun, which we had always agreed on that if we were to have a boy, we would name him that, and Marshall Mathers the fourth.

Now, I ain't gonna lie to you, I did not want to name no son of mine THAT. I thought we have had more than enough Marshalls in my fucked up ass family, and I've ways hated being named after my fuckup of a father. Personly, I ain't never thought of that name as the lucky one.

Mel disagreed with me though.

She said that it IS a lucky name, just because it belong to me, and she was real adamant on naming our kid that, so I conceded.

I always just call him Junior, though.

So yeah, I have now went from only having daughters, to, all of a sudden, finally being a father to two boys as well. DeShaun and Junior.

Melody scared the shit out of me that day at the hospital too. The way she just checked out like that, I swear I thought she was dying or something, and I damn near tore that whole place to the ground. I was screaming at the doctors in there that they better fix her or else. As it turns out though, the only reason she passed out like that was because her body just needed a break from all of the shock and exhaustion it had experienced that day...

And I ain't never been more fucking relieved in my life.

Now, unlike that shit I pulled on Mel back when Lyric was born, when she had to literally spend her whole day taking care of everything at home like my damn housekeeper, I made sure I would never out her in that position again. Whatever she has to do now, I always make sure she has help, whether it's from me, one of the girls, or some hired help I have around the house now. Melody keeps saying she really doesn't mind doing everything for our boys, she's their mother after all, and I'm fine with her doing as much as she likes, but I just don't want her to get all overwhelmed and exhausted again, like last time.

Either way, our family is fucking huge now.

Shit feels fucking surreal, if I'm being honest.

But good. It also feels good, and kind of scary, if I'm being honest, cause that's when the carpet usually gets yanked from underneath my feet, but I have hope, for the first time in my life probably, that it won't happen this time.

Melody says it won't, I guess imma have to burrow some of that optimism of hers.

Now, it's been about a little over a year since our two sons were born, and Mel and both travel to New York. I've got some promotional stuff to handle here, and Hailie and Alaina are currently babysitting for us.

I figured, Melody would like to come to New York with me, cause I know that, deep down inside, she still misses this city a little bit, I mean she was born and raised here.

Plus, Mel goes pretty much anywhere I need to go now, when you see me, you also see her.

Some might try and clown me for this, say I'm pussy whipped or whatever, and to those motherfuckers I say fuck you and suck my motherfucking dick.

I love my wife, that's my motherfucking bitch for life, and if that makes me look weak to some, then so be it, but I personally don't see it that way anymore.

We go to one of the local radio stations here, so I could be interviewed, and the whole time, I keep my arm draped around Mel's shoulder, just like I always do.

Afterwords, my security drives us over to this local little club I had bought out tonight, just for the two of us.

Once we make our way inside, Mel looks kind of suspicious at me, and I smirk, knowing that she recognizes this place.

"Marshall, this is where... this is where you performed that night, this is where we've met," she finally says as the realization hits her fully.

"Yeah," I say walking up to the stage.

"Why are we... why are we here now?" Melody follows me and we both stand in front of the stage.

"I don't even know," I shrug, now not entirely sure why I wanted to bring her here in the first place. Am I starting to get all sentimental in my old age?

"No, you know what, I get it," Melody smiles. "It's kind of nice being here, actually. Brings back memories. I can just see your crazy ass jumping off that stage in the crowd and punching some guy," she quietly laughs. "I still can't believe you did that wild shit, but then again, if you haven't, then we would never have met."

She now turns to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I was kind of crazy back then, huh?" I chuckle and put my arm around her waist, bringing her body closer to mine.

"Kind of crazy?! Marshall, you were all kinds of crazy. You were fucking out of control."

"Is that so?" I ask and pick her up by her waist and place her to sit on the edge of the stage, standing in front of her.

"You were a hot ass mess," she nods, and reaches over me to take off my hat.

"What would that make you then?" I smirk. "You was the one that tried to drag my half-way passed out ass through the emergency exit when dude clocked me with that bottle over my head. Tryna kidnap me and shit."

"What?!" Melody looks at me in confusion and bursts into a quiet laughter now. "Marshall, I was literally trying to get your crazy white ass out of there before you got jumped by the whole mob and got your ass beat! Don't even know why I cared back then, because I didn't even know you from a hole in a wall, but I was like I can't let this little scrawny white boy get killed!"

"Scrawny, who you calling scrawny, girl?"

"Marshall, you were pretty skinny back then. I don't even know where you got off thinking you could jump off that stage and fight somebody."

"Aye, that's just how I was back in the day," I chuckle as I now go to sit on the stage next to her. "If somebody disrespected me, talked reckless to me, so much as looked at me the wrong way, I felt like I had to fight them to defend my manhood. But yo, it was your fault anyway that the motherfucker clocked me over the head with the beer bottle that day."

"How's that?" Mel exclaims incredulously as she gives me the side eye.

"You distracted me from the fight," I shrug. "I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings cause I was too busy staring at you, that's how dude was able to sneak up on me from the side like that."

"Why, because I bumped into you?"

"Nah, cause you were just so damn fine," I say smoothly, and she rolls her eyes.

"Boy bye, go try and run that game on somebody else."

"I ain't running no game on you, it's the truth."

"Oh so what, Marshall, now you are going to tell me you fell in love with me at the first sight," she rolls her eyes again as she giggles.

I could tell her that, of course. I know that would make her happy. But I promised myself I would never lie to her again, so imma have to shatter that dream a little bit.

"Nah, not in love," I smirk. "In lust. I thought you were hot."

"Oh, fuck you, Marshall!!" Melody laughs and playfully shoves me. I shove her back.

We start to play fight, and eventually, I force her to lay down on her back and I climb on top of her.

"Are you still in lust with me now?" Melody asks as she bats her lashes innocently at me, her hair is strewn all over the place, and her chest is rising rapidly up and down. She hooks the fingers of her one of her hands around the chain around my neck, while her other hand reaches underneath my t-shirt.

"Yeah, baby, I'm still in lust with you. You are still sexy as fuck to me. But now I'm in love with you also."

"Yeah, right," she smirks.

"Hey, we are married now. I done put a ring on your finger and locked your ass down so you couldn't go anywhere even if ya wanted to. So I ain't got no reason to lie to you now, girl," I chuckle, and she begins to roll her eyes again.

"I swear, you are absolutely fucking ridiculous sometimes," she groans. "The shit that comes out of your mouth sometimes, Marshall, I just fucking can't with you."

"But you like it," I shrug, holding myself up over her by my palms, placed flatly against the stage floor on either side of her face.

"No, boy, I love it," Mel replies and brings me into her by pulling on the chain around my neck. "I love your crazy ass," she says against my lips."

"I love you more."

***

A/N: a pretty big time jump ahead, so don't be confused by it lol

Melody's P.O.V.

Now, our story doesn't stop here, not by a long shot, but I do feel like it's time to wrap it up, so let me conclude it all for you all.

The year is currently 2022.

Little Deshaun and Marshall Junior are now both 7 years old, and let me tell you something, just like their daddy back in the day, these two are giving me pure hell sometimes. These two small boys are wild as hell, and I can already see that they've got their daddy's temper. Just like Marshall though, they both got my heart and I love them unconditionally.

Lyric is a teenager now, and she is growing up to be a real beauty. She's still the sweetest girl ever, and she is still a daddy's girl through and through. That might change soon though, considering that she has a crush on somw boy at her school now, and I've been keeping that secret from Marshall, knowing that he would flip the hell out. He doesn't want Lyric to grow up at all, and he would probably put a hit on that little boy she likes, or worse yet wring his little neck himself, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Hailie and Alaina have both now  moved out and are living their own lives, but they are visiting at the house with us almost every day. Whitney alternates staying between our house and Kim's place, which is not all that far away from us, and Kim and I even get along somewhat. Shocking, I know...

Marshall continues putting out new music, even after experiencing a few bumps in the road here and there, and I continue to do my thing managing my modeling agency.

Sometimes we both travel back and forth between Detroit and New York, and each time, we use that opportunity to be alone with each other. Because as much as we love all our children, at times, truthfully, we just need it to be just he and I, just us.

Speaking of us.

Things are not always perfect between us, there's no such thing as perfection, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's as close to perfect as it gets. I'm very proud of Marshall for how much he has grown as a person, and I'm kind of proud of myself too, because let's face it, there were times in our relationship where I wasn't a picnic myself.

But we have both grown since then, and we have learned how to work out our differences in a healthy way. Well, for the most time...

I'm not going to lie to you, there are still occasions where we would have a really intense but petty fight over something stupid... then fuck the shit out of each other right after. What can I say, that's just us, and some things just never change. But I can assure you, none of us ever complains about it.

There was that one occasion when Marshall wrote a whole petty ass song after one of our arguments, called Normal, and he ended-up putting it on one of his recent albums, Kamikaze. He had made sure to let me hear it before he released it though, to make sure I was okay with it, and honestly, it didn't offend me at all, all I could do was just laugh at it. It wasn't harsh or anything, just petty as hell, and pretty damn funny too.

Frankly, I could care less if he wants in his songs anymore, as long as he worships the ground I walk on in real life, and believe me, he does.

Now, today, Marshall is rehearsing for his performance in this year's Superbowl's Half Time Show. This is supposed to be a real epic event, scratch that, it is going to be fucking epic. The line up consists of a whole bunch of iconic artists coming together and performing, Dr. Dre is headlining it, Mary J Blidge, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar and 50 Cent. Fifty was a last minute decision, and Marshall pretty much out his foot down on that. He said that if Fifty wasn't there, then he wouldn't be doing it at all, so here are all of them now.

Because of Fifty's addition though, Marshall's own set in the show was cut a little short, to allow for the time frame, and the only song he's going to be performing is Lose Yourself. Marshall doesn't mind that though, that's just the kind of loyal friend he is. And Lose Yourself is a fitting choice, my man has won an Oscar for it after all.

I sit in the audience and watch Marshall does what he does best on the makeshift stage, and I already can't wait to see him pull this performance again on real life.

Once it is all said and done though, and the rehearsal is all wrapped up gor the day, Marshall and I just bounce on everybody. As cool as we are with them all, like I said, sometimes we just wanna be alone and today is one of those days.

We get in our hired car and pull that partition down as our driver pulls off, taking us to the hotel we'll be staying at tonight.

"So, what'd you think?" Marshall asks me curiously, taking off his hood and his hat.

"About the performance? It wasn't bad. For an old man," I reply as nonchalantly as I can, while leaning into him and giving him a little side eye.

Marshall smirks and lazily drapes his arms around my shoulders, pulling me further into him.

"Yeah, you keep talking that shit, baby. This old man will show ya something once we get to the hotel."

"God, could you be more corny, Marshall?" I roll my eyes at him, but I can help the wide smile spreading across my lips.

"You like corny though," he shrugs.

"Shit, I must have. Stuck around with your ass for all them years, haven't I? Had three of your kids, married you... yep, I definitely like corny."

"Do you like horny too? Cause I..."

"Marshall!!"

"Aight, aight, imma stop," he chuckles, laughing at his own lame joke, and I can't help but laugh too. I just still love him so much, even after all these years. With his extremely immature self.

The car slowly pulls up to our destination, and we both get out.

"Seriously though, Marshall, you were great out there, and you will kill it during the actual Haltime Show," I say to him once we get inside our hotel room.

"You think so?" He asks, his old insecurities coming back tenfold, and I can feel his anxiety rising, so I quickly turn to him and put my hand across his cheek. His beard tickling my skin, I still to this day can't believe my man has a beard now, it's so strange to me, but he makes it work for him.

"Of course, Marshall. You always fucking kill it. And I'm so proud of you," I whisper. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him, and just as I start to pull away after, he pulls me to him roughly and kisses me again with insistence.

A fee weeks later, Marshall does the Haltime Show, and he kills it, just like I told him he would.

Afterwards, he and I, and all of the kids all go and have a nice family dinner together to celebrate.

Like I said, we like it when it's just the two of us, but then again, we enjoy family time too.

Some may say we had turned into a boring old couple. But we are far from it, believe me. It's just that we've learned to appreciate the small happy moments in life...

The End.

Sorry, guys, if this ending is a bit anticlimactic and not much happens in the last chapter. At the same time, I feel like it was still kind of all over the place lol...

The thing is, I used to think I knew exactly how I wanted this story to end, but as I was writing the story, I kind of forgot tbh, what that perfect ending was supposed to be like, so I ended-up having to improvise just now while finally writing this last chapter...

Anyways, thank you so, so, SO MUCH to all of y'all that have been reading my story and stuck with it until the end. I know it hasn't always been easy to stick with it.

I know the story was very ridiculous at times, and I have so many regrets tbh. Like, I feel like I had made Marshall to be waaaaay too much of an asshole in the beginning, and Melody way too weak lol. And then, towards the end, I made Marshall way too soft. I guess I just don't know how to balance it out lmao, it's always gotta be some type of an extreme with my writing 💀🤣

I'm also kind of regretting adding the subplot with Melody's dad now, it kind of came out of a left field, it wasn't in my original plan for this story, but oh well lol.

I hope you guys enjoyed this last chapter as uneventful as it was.

Also, I do have three other ongoing stories on here, Tragic Endings, Black Magic, and 3am, so check them out if y'all feel like it. Now that I'm done with this book, I'll have more time to work on those.

Anyways, bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 306 31
Though highly-functional, Nisha lives a deeply troubled life battling Schizophrenia. Days of questioned realities blend into ones of confused happin...
5.4K 136 30
(COMPLETED) (Y/n) (your name) has been friends with Marshall since they were little. They grew up a few trailers down from each other and often visit...
1.1K 91 9
January, 1997-Detroit Michigan. Shardonay's lifelong bestfriend, Celisse which who had became her roommate could be a burden at times due to drug ha...
25.2K 1K 50
Jordyn and Marshall first meet on one of those days Marshall is desperately trying to sell copies of his debut album Infinite, vending on the streets...