Spend Some Time (Eminem Fanfi...

By shadysnightmare19946

Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that... More

1. The Beginning...
2. A Tale Of The Deadly Right Hook
3. First Time
4. First Time I Called You Blew Me Off
5. Small World
6. The Way I Am
7. A Thing For Crazy Bitches
8. Come With Me
9. Life On Tour
10. Hate Song
11. We Laugh And We Cry Together
12. Dysfunctional
13. Anger Management
14. Catfight
15. Bad Habit
16. Aftermath
17. New Life
18. Spend Some Time
19. Not So Hard To Get
20. MTV Spring Break
21. Mixed Signals
22. Waterworks
23. Long Talks & Feelings
24. Not His Type
25. Only Girl I Want
Black Magic
26. You Are My Girl
27. Soundproof
28. Pro-choice
29. Gun Drama
30. Whipping Bouncers 6'2
31. #1
Tragic Endings
32. 8 Mile & Other things
33. Superman
34. Excerpt From An Unnamed Celebrity Gossip Magazine
35. Toxic Love
36. Best Friend
37. Consequences
38. Things To Come
39. The Good Guy
40. Copping Mechanisms
41. Enemies With Secret Identities
42. Tell Me
43. Revenge
44. Reckless
45. Distraction
46. Numb
47. Momma
48. We Need A Resolution
49. Lady
50. Unexpected
51. Kids
52. Love On The Brain
53. Don't Marry Me
54. Roommates
55. Love The Way You Lie
56. Love The Way You Lie Part 2
57. Bad Guy
58. Miserable
59. Don't Kiss & Tell
60. The Disrespect
61. Same Song And Dance
62. Insecure
63. The Blow Up
64. Compromise
65. Senseless
66. There Are No Words
67. Monster
68. Selfish
69. End Of An Era
70. Memories & Other Drugs
71. Teenage Love Affair
72. Maybe
73. Old Feelings
74. More Family Drama
75. Deadbeat
76. Charges
77. Sue Me
78. Blackmail
79. Forever
80. Supernova
81. Ice Ice Baby
82. Trust
83. Therapy Time
84. Mommy Issues
86. Surprise, Surprise...
87. Last Chapter

85. Finally

917 26 35
By shadysnightmare19946

Melody's P.O.V.

Today was the big day, and Marshall and I finally got married.

Yep, just like that, plain and simple.

I would tell y'all about our private ceremony that took place at his house, with only our closest friends and family involved, but the key word here is that it was private.

A beautiful moment that we like to keep just between us.

I'll tell y'all honestly though, I was a big ball of nerves that day, and Marshall was too.

Who even knows why.

We both know that we love each other, and we have been living together for a very long time now, just like a married couple anyway.

And yet, it was still kind of scary to finally take that step.

Okay, I'll tell you one thing.

Marshall's so-called wedding vow, I swear, that boy is a damn fool, but I love him.

Can you believe he got on there, in front of the priest, and he said something along the lines of:

"Yo, I don't really know how to go about this, to be honest. I ain't never had to write no wedding vows before, even though I... well, nevermind. This time the shit is better be for real, cause I'm finally marrying a girl I'm meant to be with for the rest of my life. So yeah, I'm not good with words, well I am, but you get what I'm trying to say here? Melody, I love you to death, baby, and I honestly don't know why you've put up with me for all these years, but I'm so happy you stuck around. No getting away from me now though, cause once we are married, I ain't letting your ass go ever. So you better buckle up, girl."

Now tell me, why this fool sounded like he was threatening me or something.

And why I kind of thought it was hot.

Now, I might've said some messed-up shit back to him too, as my wedding vow.

Something like:

"Well, Marshall, you ain't getting away from me neither."

So, we are both some messed-up individuals, so what.

Once our little wedding reception is over, and Marshall and I get in the car to drive us to the airport, because we are going to Hawaii for a couple of weeks, just like any regular old married couple would, it all feels so surreal to me.

I just can't believe it finally happened, and we finally did it!!

The whole time we are on the plane, this fool keeps asking me if I wanna become a member of a mile high club, and I just roll my eyes at him.

Can't really blame him, I suppose, because I had actually stuck to my guns about us not having sex again until after we got married, so I know he must be horny as hell right now. It's not exactly usual for us to withhold from it, after all.

Finally, we get to our destination.

This really fancy looking hotel in Hawaii.

"Marshall!!" I shriek when he suddenly picks me up and lifts me up in his arms on our way to the bedroom in there. "The hell are you doing?!"

"Well, ain't I supposed to carry your ass over the doorstep or something?" He asks me.

You should know, your ass has been married twice before, I think sarcastically, but of course, I don't say that to him.

Marshall kicks down the bedroom door with his foot, and he carries me inside, fumbling for the light switch in the room.

Only to very unceremoniously throw me on the bed.

"Seriously, Marshall?!" I exclaim, but I can't help but get all giddy at the same time. I just get crazy butterflies right now, and I don't even know why. It's not like we haven't had sex before.

"Mel, shut the hell up right now, cause I'm trying to fuck my wife," he says to me, dead ass serious, and then proceeds to start ripping off my clothes.

"Hey, I just bought this dress!!" I exclaim.

"I'll but you a new one!!"

"Just bought these panties too!!"

"I'll buy you another goddamn pair!!" Marshall growls, and the way he's acting, I swear it's like he's never seen a naked woman before.

Then again, all of a sudden, it's like I ain't never seen a naked man either.

I grab at the back of his neck and pull him into me as I smash my lips to his.

We continue to kiss as our arms travel all over each other's bodies. I run my fingers through Marshall's short brown hair, attempting to grab at it, but he suddenly catches my arms and locks them over my head with one had.

He pulls away from me briefly, only to look deep into my eyes as he says"

"You know you fucked up, right?"

"Fucked up how?" I reply breathlessly, feeling the fingers of his other hand travel all the way down until they brush agaist my clit.

"By not giving me any for over two weeks now," Marshall replies and smirks. "You do realize now that I'm about to hit it again, I'm just gonna tear your shit up," he says, and my eyes widen.

Promise?

"Do it then," I challenge him.

Marshall slides two of his fingers in me without warning and begins pumping them in and out of me rather harshly, but I enjoy the roughness.

"You are gonna be so sorry you said that, baby," he smirks, and I just bite my lip and maintain eye contact with him.

Until my eyes begin to roll to the back of my head that is, from him hitting that damn spot with his fingers.

Damn, I didn't even last a second.

"Damn you, Marshall!!" I moan.

Only for him to reconnect our lips again, silencing my moan a little bit. He slides his tongue in my mouth, and I gladly welcome it. Marshall lets go of my arms and I wrap them around his neck.

While I'm still riding this blissful pleasurable wave, Marshall suddenly breaks our kiss, and I now feel his lips on my throat, my chest, breasts, stomach, as he continues to make his way down.

Once he reaches his destination, I almost want to push his head away now to lessen the feeling because I am way to sensitive right now, but he looks up at me and smirks.

"Nah, don't try to fucking run now," and he pushes my legs further apart.

Once he starts on my clit, I'm done almost immediately, it's almost embarrassing at this point, so I try to fight it off, but the feeling hits me anyway. I cry out, and grip the sheets, and call out his name, then I feel Marshall shift his weight back on tip of me, and he's starting to position himself to enter me, and my eyes fly wide open.

I suddenly want revenge, so I find some strength to push him off me, and I make him lay down on his back and climb on top of him instead, I slide down on his dick and start riding it, grinding my hips in a fluid motion that progressively gets more and more aggressive.

"Shit baby," Marshall reaches behind me and slaps my ass roughly.

He grabs at the back of my head and yanks my face towards his by my hair and kisses me hard. I kiss him back just as roughly, and I pull his bottom lip in my mouth and bite on it.

I swear, it's like we are having angry sex at this point, only we are not angry at each other at all.

Marshall breaks away from my mouth again, and he starts kissing all over my breasts this time as I suck on his neck, leaving a big ass mark. Fuck it, he really is my man for life now, and I'll mark him if I feel like it.

Marshall groans agaist my skin, then suddenly he grabs at my waist and he flips us over, so that he is the one on top. Only for him then to tap against my ass and say harshly in my ear:

"Mel, imma need you to bend over, wifey."

Wifey...

I like hearing that word roll from his lips. So much so, that I'm kind of in a daze for a moment. So Marshall quickly loses patience with me, and he pretty much grabs me and flips me over on my stomach.

His hands grip at my hips, nails digging into my skin, and he positions me exactly how he wants to, slamming his dick back in me again.

I moan into the pillow, and I grip at the bedsheets again, just as Marshall literally pounds the fuck out of me. I bite my lip and start throwing it back at him, bucking my hips as hard as I can, just as he cocks back his hand and slaps the hell out of the side of my ass again.

"Oh my God, Marshall!!" I exclaim, and then everything fucking explodes, and I feel like I'm going to pass out.

"Mell, if ain't never told ya before, imma tell you now, I fucking love you, baby," Marshall somehow manages to get out really quickly, and then he busts his load right behind me...

***

Let's take a break from all of the nasty shit though, let's catch up.

A whole lot of stuff had actually happened in those two weeks before Marshall and I finally got married.

For one thing, we had stopped going to therapy, but I think I have already told y'all that.

We just figured that, at the end of the day, we don't really need it. Or rather, we don't need it anymore, as it has done all it possibly could for us. We feel secure enough in our relationship to just handle whatever issues we might have, now or in the future, by ourselves.

Another thing is, I kind of became cool with Rihanna now.

I know what y'all might be thinking. Girl, how could you possibly make friends with a bitch that had tried to seduce your man?!

The answer to that is simple. Keep your enemies close.

Well that, and also the fact that, now that I know Marshall has turned her down, without even thinking twice of it, just because he loves me so much, well, that made me feel real secure that she would never stand a chance with him anyway.

And I kind of always liked her, it was only because she wanted Marshall that I began to dislike her. She doesn't want him anymore though. One thing about that girl, is she can literally get any man she wants, and she's not about to sit there and cry over the one that didn't want her, she calls it a huge waist of time, and I honestly admire that. That's a very good, don't give a fuck attitude to have.

Now, don't get me wrong, I will NEVER let her ass be alone with Marshall again. But other than that, I do have a certain respect for her. Especially with the way she had read both Marshall and I for filth that day, calling us out on our issues.

But this is all mild shit though.

The really big news is what I'm about to tell Marshall later on.

And also the fact that he has somewhat made up with his momma.

I mean, the two of them would probably never have a perfect, or even normal for that matter, mother and son relationship, but they did talk it out that day, and Marshall now occasionally speaks to her on the phone. He still won't let her see his any of his daughters, Lyric included, but I can tell he is secretly kind of happy to have had made piece with her.

As for the thing she has wanted to tell him that day, was that she's had a cancer scare, and she simply did not want to die without making things right with him, and I am so glad that Marshall had listened to me that day and had heard her out.

***

"Marshall, I need to tell you something," I now say as I lay on his chest, both of us still breathing kind of heavy.

"What's that, wifey?" He asks me playfully as his fingers run through my hair.

I smile at him, even though I feel nervous as hell.

"So listen, I was debating whether I should've told you this before, but then the whole thing with your mother happened, and I just didn't want to add any more stress on you, but... um... well, I'm pregnant again," I finally spit it out.

Marshall shoots up in the bed so quick, and he pulls me right along with him in the process.

"What?! How?!"

I mean, do I really have to spill it out to him?

"Well baby boy," I say patiently, "Do you remember that time we had fucked in a dressing room during one of your The Monster Tour rehearsals? I'm assuming it had happened then, at least the timing would suggest so..." I continue explaining to him, as Marshall's eyes get bigger and bigger, kind of making me nervous right now, if I'm being honest.

"Yo..." He says, and then becomes lost for words for a few agonizingly long moments. Finally, he grips my shoulders and starts speaking again. "How long have you known?!"

"A while," I admit, chewing at my bottom lip.

"Why haven't you told me?!"

"To be honest with you, Marshall, I don't know..."

"You should've fucking told me yo!!" His reaction is not exactly what I expected. I thought he would be happy, but it seems to me he's kind of panicking, at this point, and now I'm starting to panic as well.

"Are you upset with me?" I ask quietly, and Marshall scoffs.

"Of course, I'm fucking upset with ya!! You should've fucking told me, Melody. I wouldn't have... been so rough on you earlier! What if we've hurt the baby, going as hard as we have?!" He exclaims, completely panicked now, and I can't help but start laughing quietly.

That's what he's so angry about?!

"It's not gonna hurt the baby, Marshall," I smile as I roll my eyes at him. "Way too early in the pregnancy for that."

"Yo, this not fucking funny, Mel," Marshall grumbles, but his eyes soften, and he pulls me towards him, kissing the side of my head. "I can't believe you are having my baby again though, this is fucking crazy," he pulls away from me, only to look me deep in the eyes and cup my chin lightly with his hand as he goes to kiss my lips gently. I kiss him back, and we make out for a while, until Marshall smirks as he speaks against my lips, "I guess it's a good thing I finally married you though. Got to make an honest woman out of you before you start showing."

See, what I'm saying, he is such a fucking idiot sometimes!!

"Boy, fuck you!!" I exclaim, immediately pulling away from him and shoving him playfully in his shoulder.

Only for Marshall to pull me back towards him.

So first of all, sorry that this chapter was all over the place.

Sorry also that I have pretty much skimmed over their whole wedding ceremony lol. Tbh, weddings make me feel kind of weird, so as hard as I have tried, I just couldn't write them a wedding that wasn't cringe af, so I chose to kind of skip through it altogether 😅😭🤣

Didn't stop me from trying to add that shitty smut scene though 😅🤣

Anyways, I also have to tell you guys, as much as it pains me, that after this chapter, we only have two more chapters in this story left until the ending. For real this time 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 652 33
The year is currently 2003 and The Source Magazine has just unveiled an Eminem racist tape, a song where he can clearly be heard rapping disrespectfu...
74.2K 2.3K 35
Ella has been living her best life, trying to avoid her past demons. Suddenly she find herself craving chaos, and ironically said chaos starts with t...
1.7K 63 14
Bree James is a former child star that's made a name for herself from appearing on a very popular beloved sitcom back when she was a toddler. Since t...
6.7K 194 30
(COMPLETED) (Y/n) (your name) has been friends with Marshall since they were little. They grew up a few trailers down from each other and often visit...