๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | neteya...

By klem_any

"if you ask me to kiss you, I will. - kiss me Neteyam, embrace every inches of my body, please." neteyam x fe... More

.๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.
prologue.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
acknowledgments.
bonus chapter<3
news!!ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ

15.

26.9K 1K 1.5K
By klem_any

The next day, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. He called me beautiful and I didn't know if he said that in a friendly way or not. And it's so frustrating. Because I don't know how to act with him anymore. I was laying on the sand as Tsireya was drawing on the sand like a little kid.

Maybe I should ask Reya for advice because I really don't know what to do, or to think. I sigh and turn my head to her, I see her drawing an Ikran on the sand with a tree branch.

"Reya?

- Mhm?" She mumbles.

She doesn't turn to me and keep drawing but I know she is listening to me so I keep talking.

"Has Lo'ak given you nicknames?" I ask.

She frowns and turns her head to me, meeting my eyes. She seems confused. She lets the tree branch fall on the sand.

"What kind of nicknames?

- Like pretty girl, cutie or... Or beautiful?" I ask.

She thinks for a few times before shrugging and taking back her tree branch. I could tell she was confused. She didn't know what I was talking about or why I was asking her this.

"Why would he call me that?"

I roll my eyes. Be for real Tsireya. I sigh and lay back my head on the sand as I protect my eyes from the sun with my hands.

"Come on Tsireya... Everybody knows you two are flirting, stop hiding it." I say.

She sighs. Although she knows damn well she is caught, she keeps denying everything. She keeps drawing the Ikran and finally answer me.

"No he didn't." He says.

Well, he didn't. And I still don't know what that means because her and Lo'ak are very clearly flirting and he still haven't given her any nicknames. Me and Neteyam are just friends, and four days ago we were still strangers. I can say this is not really helping, but I try to ask one more question to Tsireya.

"Imagine if he does. How would you take it?" I ask.

She thinks a few times as her head is laying on the palm of her hand. I could tell I was annoying her with my stupid questions, but I needed to know because that shit won't come out of my head.

"I don't know. I mean it's a compliment, if he calls me
pretty girl or beautiful, that would mean he thinks I am beautiful. It can be taken in a flirty way, it depends on the situation actually." She says.

Okay. Let's just say Neteyam was being friendly, that's all. He is being friendly. I mean, friends compliments each other all the time. That's what I do with Tsireya.

"Why are you asking?" She asks turning to me.

I shake my head from left to right before speaking up.

"Nothing, don't worry."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

neteyam's pov::

I was in my hut with my family, we were having breakfast all together, and let's say this kind of moments are very rare in the Sully family. My mother has prepared fruits salad for us with juice.

"How does it feel to ride a skimwing? Lo'ak asks my father.

- Feels tiring." He answers with a grin.

My mother looks at him with a smile. I can notice how it's hard fo her to take her marks here. She doesn't leave the hut to go on a walk or to explore, it makes me sad. Back in the forest, she always used to leave the house to get some air, she loved the jungle and its creatures and now she must be feeling so lost. I really feel bad.

But we didn't have a choice. It was either that or jeopardize the people living in the forest. Let's say we made our choice very quickly. And now I am here, having to swim between fishes, corals and seaweed. I think the only thing that makes me stay here is the roots, the sea and its creatures and my new Ilu. And Rhea.

She just has this sparkle. That thing. When you are having a bad day and all you want is to drown yourself in the ocean, I just join Rhea at the roots and I suddenly want to stay up all night to talk to her. She is so kind, generous, good with kids, especially my sister Tuk. They love each other so much. And she is smart, adventurous, and beautiful.

I don't even know why I called her beautiful last night. I didn't mean to say it in a flirty way. Or I don't know if I wanted to say it in a flirty way. All I know is that it came out like this and that I really meant it. I mean she is unreal, I have heard a lot of boys have a crush on her but they don't have the guts to talk to her because they already know they wouldn't have a chance.

When Yerino told me she was untouchable, I thought she was the kind of girl that thinks she is too good for everybody, that she is a narcissist and a snob. But then I got to know her, she is the very opposite of all of this. I wouldn't say she is a narcissist, she just has her charm and she knows how to use it, and she does it perfectly and I think that's what made me so attracted by her, like a magnet.

She is like a siren. She uses her charm to have any man she wants, and honestly, I would let her use it on me. I can't lie. It's all in her gaze, how she makes you feel so special but at the same time she reminds you she is on top of things. I don't even have the words to describe it.

"Are you going to have a walk after dinner again tonight?" My mother asks me.

I look up at her, she just shook me out of my daydream. My parents noticed I wasn't going back to the house after dinner, I was just directly joining Rhea on the roots. And I think my siblings noticed it too. But they knew who I was with when I was leaving like that.

"Yeah, probably." I say, although I was a hundred percent sure I would join Rhea.

What we usually do on the roots is hunting together, we talk about the sea and the forest, we admire the creatures in the trees. It's always peaceful moments. Just me, nature, and her.

"He is going to meet Rhea again!" Tuk says.

I widen my eyes and look at her. God, this kid can not keep her mouth shut for like five minutes. She always has to open it. Kirri and Lo'ak look at each other after Tuk literally just ratted me out to my parents. Kirri tried to hold back her laugh.

My mother looks at me with her eyes wide open, she probably feels betrayed that I didn't tell het about Rhea earlier, but I couldn't. I mean I could, I just don't want to. I want to keep my friendship with Rhea secret for some reasons I still ignore. I just want it to be her and me, only us. And nothing else. My father just grins at me. He was probably thinking Rhea was more than a friend.

Him and I have been talking about this before, he used to give me advice, like being touchy with her but not too much, or to talk to her like a man and to be flirty. Things like that. He knows I will obviously have a girlfriend one day, but it won't be Rhea, I think.

"Who is Rhea? My mom asks.

- A friend. I answer.

- Just a friend?" Kirri teases.

I roll my eyes before my father frowns and thinks for a few times.

"Isn't it the girl with the long goddess braids, blue thin eyes, with tattoos? She also always has a bow with her. He says, and I was surprised. He is very observant.

- Yes, it's her. She is the best hunter." I say.

My mother seems nonchalant. I mean what can she say? My father is just hyping me up although there is nothing to hype up since I don't want anything with Rhea.

"Oh! Great taste boy!" He says.

My mother takes a bite of the fruit she was holding between her hands. She seemed curious and worried. I understand her. Mother things.

"Are you sure she is just a friend?

- Yes mom. Just a friend, I promise." I say.

I can see in her eyes that she doesn't believe me at all, but what can I do for them to believe me? I simply stand up and start leaving the table.

"Neteyam where are you going? My mother asks firmly and I simply ignore her.

- Don't forget Neteyam, rizz!" My father shouts before I leave the hut.

author's note
hello again!!!
im at school right now, i finish at 5PM 💀

so i post the new chapter rn so i wont be late if i
post it after school:)

what do you guys think about it? about neteyam's
opinion on rhea?

dont forget to leave a vote if you liked this chapter!

xo<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 4.2K 86
I'm a Demonic Shadow hybrid who wants to protect my kind where monsters like me are despised and hunted by the devils in the underworld. It's time to...
30.4K 775 27
You never thought you'd see who was once your best friend die in front of you. Screaming, rushing in attempt to catch him as he fell to floor, more b...
2.5K 99 11
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค In which Inumaki Toge falls for the girl whose life was destined to be sacrificed Hayashi Keiko thought she could see... ghosts? But in fact she...
228K 4.9K 35
"Out of all the girls that ever loved me, why did the one that I want not love me back?" - - - - - Billy did not realize that she would be at the bac...