๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | neteya...

By klem_any

"if you ask me to kiss you, I will. - kiss me Neteyam, embrace every inches of my body, please." neteyam x fe... More

.๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.
prologue.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
acknowledgments.
bonus chapter<3
news!!ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ

08.

33.8K 1K 1.2K
By klem_any

The next day, I woke up very early to prepare the Ilus for the next lesson. Tsireya told me that this is what we're going to teach them today, and I just know this is going to be fun. I didn't have time to talk to Aonung, so I hope I will be able to catch him when he arrives. Tuk was with me, helping me feeding the Ilus.

"Is it a girl or a boy?" She asks.

I rotate to the Ilu she was talking about, and it was the younger one.

"Boy, do you want to feed him?" I ask as I hand her the bucket full of fishes.

She smiles and nods before running in the water towards me in an excited way. She dives her hand in the bucket and take a fish before turning back to the Ilu. As the animal sees the fish, he gets all excited as if we didn't feed him for a century. Tuk throws the fish at him and the Ilu catches it before clucking. I smile as Tuk starts petting the Ilu.

"When I will be old enough, I want you to be the one to teach me how to ride Ilus." She says as she plays with the animal.

I walk over her and caresses her hair before answering her with a tender smile.

"I promise." I whisper.

We continue feeding the other Ilus while talking about fishes, she keeps telling me how much she would love to go to the reef, and I keep telling her I would love to take her there but that she is still too young and I don't want to take her there without her parent's approval.

"When will I be able to see your Ilu? She asks.

- She is playing further in the sea, I'll introduce you to her when I will have the opportunity." I say.

She nods positively before taking another fish in the bucket and feeding another Ilu. I suddenly see Aonung and Tsireya riding their Ilus in the distance. Well, perfect time to talk to Aonung before all the Sully comes. He approaches us, immediately Tuk runs over Tsireya and jumps in her arms. I take advantage of the fact that she left to call Aonung.

"Hey Aonung!" I yell at him.

He turns to me and smiles. He dives in the water, ending his bond with his Ilu before walking over me. I feed the Ilu in front of him and speak up as I notice him being close enough to hear me. I don't know how he will take it but I just hope he won't make a scenery like he did yesterday after the swim lesson.

"I decided I will be partners with Neteyam today." I say.

He stays silent. I look up at him and meets his gaze. I immediately notices he looks annoyed and really didn't want me to go with Neteyam, but I don't care about what he thinks, me and Neteyam have already planned to be partners, he will have to go with Kirri this time.

"What? No, I refuse.

- I wasn't asking for your opinion." I say as I feed another Ilu.

He sighs and I can tell he really didn't want me to be with Neteyam today, and I don't think he even realized he will be with Kirri.

"You said you wouldn't choose him over me.

- I know and I didn't. I am choosing him over Kirri, not him over you so stop being a child.

- Oh God no... I will be with the weird quiet girl?" He widens his eyes.

I nod positively and turn to him as I let the bucket float on the water. He turns his back before swearing and smashing his hand against the water like a little a kid throwing a tantrum.

"Please! Rhea please not this... You know I love you right? He turns back to me and get on his knees.

- Am I supposed to care?" I raise an eyebrow.

Realizing he will not buy me with his words, Aonung gets back on his feet. I approach him and speak up in the most serious and authoritarian tone.

"Don't bother Kirri, alright?

- I won't bother her. He rolls his eyes, still denying as if I don't see him annoying them all day.

- Aonung!" I scold at him.

I smash my hand on his shoulder to make him look at me in the eyes.

"You won't bother Kirri. That means you won't throw shades at her or be too hard on her, am I clear?" I whisper loud enough for him to hear my words.

He stays silent for a few moments before finally nodding his head positively.

"I won't bother her." He says.

I shake my head and step back. Well, he can be comprehensive sometimes. I thought this would be harder but he acted with maturity and obedience this time.

"Perfect." I say.

I nod at the stools on the wooden bridge in front of us. I speak up, addressing myself to Aonung.

"Help me putting the stools on the Ilus please.

- Yes mom." He says before walking over the wooden pontoon.

I stifle a laugh. Aonung hands me a first stool that I put on the first Ilu. I see Rotxo arriving on the beach, I smile as he walks over me and Aonung, he shakes his friend's hand before turning to me, we do our handshake before he waves at Tuk and Tsireya.

"Your siblings are still not here? He asks Tuk.

- No, they woke up very late and my mom forced them to eat breakfast before leaving." She answers turning to Rotxo.

We all nod before continuing to prepare the Ilus for them. I suddenly see Yerino coming my way, he sits on the pontoon in front of me, analyzing what I was doing. Yerino is not a stranger to me but also not my friend. He is one year older than me. I often talk to him when I need him to do something for me and vice-versa. He is very nice and helpful. I like him.

"Hi Yerino. I smile at him.

- Good morning Rhea, what are you doing?" He asks curiously as he sees me with an Ilu that is not mine.

And he knows damn well this one is not mine because Yerino is in charge of feeding the Ilus every morning and evening, so he knows everybody's Ilus. I look up at him as I pet the animal.

"We are teaching the newcomers to ride Ilus. So I am preparing this one for Neteyam, I saw you with him last night at the campfire, you know him right?" I ask.

He sighs as he lays back on the pontoon as if he was about to sleep.

"Of course I know him. He asked me about you. Two times!" He says.

I frown as he lifts up his head meeting my gaze, probably waiting for my reaction to his words. And I don't let any emotions cross my face, I stay still. But deep down, I was surprised, Neteyam asked about me, two times to Yerino? So that is why he knew my name the first night.

"He did?" I ask to make sure.

He straightens his body to sit back down on the pontoon as his feet plunges in the water. He nods his head from up to down. I widen my eyes a little bit before blinking a few times. I try to hold back my smile, well he was determined to get to know me. To the point where he asked about me to Yerino.

"Yes, I don't know why though. I thought it was because he had a thing for you but he doesn't. I mean that is what he said, maybe he does have a thing for you but doesn't want to tell me the truth." He says.

I don't think he has a thing for me. Maybe he just wanted to make some friends here.

"Did he talk to you?" He asks.

I raise my eyebrows. Well, yes, me and Neteyam already talked two times but it was nothing. I had deeper conversations before. But I don't know why, I decide to lie to Yerino.

"No." I simply say as I put the stool on the Ilu.

I can see him from the corner of my eyes shrugging before standing up and leaving to talk with Rotxo. I still haven't think of what Neteyam told me last night, about the fact he wanted to get to know me. I don't care if he wants to get acquainted with me, the question I have to ask myself is; do I want to get to know him?

And I think I do. What's wrong with meeting new people? I know I told my mom I wouldn't but I have to admit I am starting to like them. Tuk is very cute and nice, she often spends time with me and Tsireya. She also started to make some friends, I asked Tsireya to propose her to follow the hunt lessons. Maybe she'll make more friends there with people her age.

Lo'ak seems nice, I never really talked to him all alone but I just know he is someone kind. I can see it when he talks to Tsireya. And Kirri, the first and last time I talked to her was during the swim lesson yesterday and I think she is the sweetest. I feel like it is going to be hard for her to get her marks here in Awa'atlu, but she'll make it, she just needs someone to rely on. I hope her and I will become friends.

And Neteyam. Well I think him and Tuk are the ones I talked to the most. He seems nice, he just acts shy when there is people around. I think he is the kind of man to get more comfortable with people when he knows them. That's why I want to get to know him too. He tries to hide his true self when he talks to me, and I want him to show me his true colors. I want to become friends with them.

But I know Aonung is going to feel betrayed. I told him I won't abandon him for them, and I know he doesn't feel threatened by Tuk, Kirri and Lo'ak. He only feels threatened by Neteyam because Tsireya couldn't keep her tongue in her mouth in front of him.

I keep telling myself that if Tsireya never talked about Neteyam in front of Aonung, he would have never feel so insecure about all of this. Maybe I should get acquainted with Neteyam behind Aonung's back so he doesn't feel jealous. Although there is nothing to be jealous of. I suddenly see three familiar figures approaching the pontoon. I smile slowly as I meet their gaze. Well time for today's lesson.

author's note
hellooo<333

sorry i am posting this chapter a little bit more
late but i stayed up until 5AM and i just woke up
(its 12AM in my country rn) and i am so tired.

i hope you guys had a great night yesterday, i wish you all the best this years<3 ilysm

i also wanted to thank you guys for 10k readers!
it's awesome thank you!!<3 i don't think i have ever
made such a big number in such a short time,
i am so so grateful💗

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked this chapter
and tell me what you think of it:)

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 17.4K 27
โ‚Šหš.เผ„ "No matter what they say, my love for you is greater than their powers and their armies from above." - The Weeknd, Nothing Is Lost โ‚Šหš.เผ„ St...
13.5K 175 32
Ma'Kรกyla is the daughter of Grace Augustine, she wants to follow in her mothers footsteps, so she got an avatar body with the help of the lab guys, l...
71.7K 2.5K 59
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ." She, who resides in your head, keeps you from los...
141K 4.3K 54
( VOL 2 OUT NOW ) VOL 1 - Ni'teya's disliking towards her closest friend's brother, Lo'ak Sully, only grows as he becomes a newly appointed rival aft...