Hybrid

Af Crystal910133

*This is a spin-off of The Last Lycan Omega Bonnie is a member of the Green River lycan pack. She's also half... Mere

Coming Home
Pausing
The Clan
Battle Plan
Meeting Xander
Family Matters
Gary's Negotiation
Birthday Celebrations
Xander's First Outing
A Man Named Mouse
It's in the Blood
The Clan Offer
New Mates
The Signing
A Baby Boom
Sibling Bonds
The First Step
Hidden
Full Disclosure

Anonymouse

159 17 7
Af Crystal910133

   Bobby tried to be positive and upbeat for his family, but the truth is he's scared. He's afraid of being wrong, of making a mistake that causes his Papa harm. Bonnie finds him pacing absent mindedly in the clinic.

"Bobby baby, it's going to be alright." Bonnie says, wrapping her body around his from behind him. She feels him sigh and relax a bit. "You're an incredible doctor, Papa is going to be okay." She grins as he turns and pulls her into his arms.

"I'm worried about you and our peanut too." Bobby says, rubbing a hand over her stomach. "We should head into town and do some shopping baby girl." He grins at her confused expression. "Whether you're going to be like Papa or not, you'll need maternity clothes before to long. We can get a few of the baby basics ready too, before we find out the gender."

"Oh wow Bobby." Bonnie blinks and touches her stomach. "We're really going to have a... a baby." She bites her lip and Bobby bumps his forehead against hers.

"It doesn't matter baby girl." Bobby says, lifting her chin and seeing her frown. "It's our baby. It doesn't matter if it's clan or lycan, anymore than it matters if it's a boy or a girl. Pup or cub, boy or girl... my mate is having my baby. I'm so happy."

"Really? You're really happy with anything?" Bonnie asks uncertain.

"Of course I am, because I love you. And I love the child we created too." Bobby says, kissing her lips softly. He makes a humming sound and pulls back looking at her worriedly.

"What's wrong?" Bonnie asks, holding him tighter.

"You presented as clan first." Bobby says thinking and chewing his lips. "But, if our baby is lycan and a dominant." He pauses and takes a deep breath. "I remember my Father's being shocked and scared when the twins had their first shift at less than six months old. We need to get a video baby monitor, just in case." He says nervously. He still remembers how guilty his Papa was that the twins shifted alone. "I don't want our baby to be alone and scared, ever."

"Okay baby. But, our room isn't big enough to need that, is it?" Bonnie asks, thinking.

"We'll keep the chair, but put a partition screen up." Bobby says, pulling her against him hard. "Baby or not, I'm still going to want my mate." He watches her eyes widen and her face flush. "Frequently."

"Mmm, maybe you should lock the door and give me a complete physical, Doctor." Bonnie grins, licking her lips and removing her top. "Why are you just standing there Bobby?" She laughs as he hurries to lock the door and turns back to her, a dark and sensual look in his eyes. "Mn, that's the look that excites me the most."

                                                                           *   *   *

"Bobby, isn't this your first family football game since coming home?" Jack asks, grinning and watching Bobby point Bonnie to the bleachers.

"Baby girl, you can't play in your condition. It's not safe." Bobby tells Bonnie when she starts to protest. He turns to Jack as she caves. "Yeah, why?"

"You have no idea how overboard Dad has gone." Jack laughs, removing his t-shirt and raising the waistband of his track pants. "Just wait until you see the outfits he bought him and Papa. Papa still gets embarrassed, but wears it for Dad." He chuckles softly, watching Bobby look at him confused. "I'm skins, you might need to be shirts, since Bonnie isn't playing. Mary Margaret is taking Uncle Isaac's place now. Uncle Sam has always been, to delicate." He shrugs his shoulders and points to the others coming toward the field.

   Bo is wearing green football pants that cling to his body and nothing else. He prefers to play barefoot. He grins and slaps Sean's ass, biting his lip as Sean sashay's away. The red jersey and matching spandex football pants fit him like a glove. His perfect peach shaped ass practically has Bo drooling, as both teams take the field.

"Remember baby, don't overdo it." Bo warns as they approach the ref, Kelli, for a coin toss. He blinks in confusion, seeing Paul on Sean's team. "Where's M & M?"

"She and Spencer went to visit Auntie Ana." Sean says, grinning. "Tails and I think she's conflicted about leaving her Mother." Kelli tosses the quarter into the air and Sean grins at Bo, as it lands on tails. "We want the ball, just try and keep me out of the end zone." He grins and turns to walk away, purposely letting his ass sway seductively.

"I'm the one who is getting in the end zone, later tonight." Bo mumbles and hears Sean's laughter.

                                                                      *   *   *

"Baby, if you guys can score a touchdown in this last play, I'll give you anything you want as a reward!" Bo calls out grinning from the huddle with his team.

   It's been a long game and everyone on both sides is getting exhausted. Bo watches Sean wink at him and then turn toward his own team huddle. Bo bites his lip and groans, seeing Sean bent over slightly in his skin tight spandex pants. He rolls his eyes, realizing there's no panty lines visible.

"Easy." Paul says grinning at Sean. "Just give Luna the ball."

"But they'll expect that." Bobby points out, frowning. "He's our fastest runner."

"Then let's surprise them son." Sean smirks and they all smile, knowing he's got a plan. After a brief chat, they break the huddle. Bobby takes up his position as the quarterback and Sean smiles at Bo. "Kids, you better think about what you each want as a reward. I know exactly what I'm craving." He licks his lips, looking at the bulge in his mates pants.

"Ugh, Papa!" Bobby says, shaking his head and laughing.

   The ball is hiked and Bobby pauses, checking Sean for an opening. Suddenly, Bobby barrels toward the end zone, Sean grinning as he stands watching from just inside. Bo and his team panic, scrambling to cut Bobby off. Just as Bobby is tackled by Jack, he throws the ball. Everyone watches holding their breath as Sean leaps up and catches it, landing in a crouch in the end zone. His team erupts into cheers and he tosses the ball gently at Jack. He saunters up to Bo and yanks him close, using the waistband of his pants to pull him hard against himself. He kisses his mate and their kids groan and laugh.

"That's just the down payment on my reward." Sean grins, feeling Bo's hands squeezing his ass. He leans in to whisper. "I'm going to get you hot and sweaty in a completely different way." He grinds against Bo and realizes he feels almost as if he's in heat again. "I want my reward now honey." He drags Bo off toward a familiar section of woods.

"Feeling nostalgic baby?" Bo asks, seeing the clearing come into view. This place is special for them. Sean tosses his shirt aside and beckons him closer. "Oh damn, I'm really loving this menopause symptom."

"Ugh and everyone thought we were horny before." Sean giggles, tugging at Bo's pants. "It's like I'm in a constant heat. Bo, I'm so hot right now." He says, a little frightened by the changes of his body.

"I'm going to heat you up even more baby, before I let you cool down." Bo says, yanking Sean's pants down and finding no underwear at all. "No panties? Are you trying to kill me?" He grins, kissing Sean and laying him on the forest floor. His hand glides up Sean's inner thigh and he finds a pool of moisture at his mates entrance. "You even sweat here? That's kind of sexy."

"Hah, that's... not sweat. My body is changing Bo." Sean bites his lip and looks away. "Will you still want me?" He moans loudly, feeling Bo's cock thrust inside him. His arms circle around Bo's neck and he bites his mates lip. "Promise?" He whispers, Bo thrusting slow and deep.

"You're only getting sexier baby." Bo says, moaning and licking Sean's mark. He feels Sean buck beneath him and both their eyes widen at a rush of fluid where they're connected. "Oh fuck. You're so wet you're leaking baby. God, why is that so hot?" His hips start pumping faster and he feels Sean's claws dig into his shoulders and his inner walls spasm around him. "Shit yeah baby, so damn sexy. Whoa!" He's overpowered by his little omega and grins up at him. "So incredibly sexy." He whispers.

"Ahhh yeah! So deep Bo." Sean rises up, rocking his hips and bouncing hard. "Harder, yeah baby harder!" He cries, Bo's hands on his hips as he thrusts up into him. He hears Bo growl and he loses control, riding harder and faster. His claws dig into Bo's chest and his back arches. "Ah, ahhh yes! There, don't stop. Right there Bo! Hah, ah yeah. Fuck! Yes Bo!" He feels Bo empty inside him, as he slumps down onto his chest. "Shit. So good baby." He grins and feels Bo pulling out. He groans and rolls off him, turning his back as his body still trembles.

"That wasn't good, that was amazing." Bo says kissing his shoulder. "Baby, you okay?" He asks worriedly.

"Mmhmm. You were so deep and it was so hard, my insides are a little sore." Sean groans, embarrassed as Bo pulls him into his arms.

"Mmm, I think I like that idea." Bo says, Sean looking at him confused. "The idea that I fucked you so good it made you sore." He kisses Sean's forehead and hears him giggle.

"You definitely did, but you owed it to me." Sean grins, pulling his face close for a kiss. "It was my reward, remember?"

"Mn, I'm glad I got to partake in your reward baby." Bo says, sitting up and placing Sean behind him as footsteps approach.

"Papa, if you're done claiming your reward... an email has been received for you." Jack says nervously from just out of sight. "Uncle Sam thinks you should read it. Both of you actually." He calls, his voice sounding anxious.

"Alright son, we'll be there in a few minutes." Sean says, slowly rising and feeling liquid running down his thighs. "Ugh, so embarrassing." He whispers, feeling Bo try to clean him up with his shirt.

                                                                          *   *   *

   Sean and Bo enter the pack house, both shirtless and Jack raises his brows. He notices the wadded up shirt in Bo's hand and reaches for it, but Bo shakes his head grinning.

"It's okay son, but thanks." Bo says, Sean groaning and hurrying off toward the library.

"Sam, what's going on?" Sean asks, seeing his older brother at a computer chewing his lip.

"Seanie!" Sam says, jumping to his feet then pausing. He grins at Sean and Bo and blushes, clearing his throat. "I was checking your official account like usual and, this caught my attention." He pulls out a chair beside him and sits back down, nodding to the screen as Sean sits beside him to read.

"From Anonymouse?" Sean says, trying not to chuckle. Bo is leaning over his shoulder and he begins to read aloud.

"Dear Green River Luna, I'm a clan member." Bo begins, glancing at Sean. "I'm writing to warn you, Gary is trying to amass members for an attack on your pack. I don't expect you to lose to him, he's arrogant but weak and greatly outnumbered. But, I'm warning you that he won't fight fair. I've heard about your pack and your compassion. I'm an outcast of the clan, the only albino known to ever exist." Bo glances at Sean, wondering how this poor soul was treated. "I'm not asking for anything, I just don't want to see such good people hurt. I had thought to go rogue, to escape. But now I have a purpose here. To quietly gather information and pass it on to those the clan would harm. I'll message again when I find out more. He's still trying to find clan members brave enough to fight your pack. Stay safe and thank you for giving my fellow clan members a safe haven."

"When this is over, I'll find this person and offer them a safe haven too." Sean says, squeezing Bo's hand on his shoulder. "Thank you Sam. You're right, this is important. I'll respond personally." He drafts a quick response thanking Anonymouse for their concern and bravery and includes his personal email address for future correspondence. "I wonder just who he is?"

"Apparently, a friend and a brave one at that." Bo says, scooping him up and winking at Sam. "Thanks brother, we need to get cleaned up baby." He wiggles his brows and Sean's eyes widen, remembering the mess on his thighs.

                                                                           *   *   *

"So, this is really the reward you want?" Bonnie asks, getting out of Bobby's Jeep in town.

"Mn. I want to spoil my babies." Bobby grins, reaching for her hand and heading toward a large department store. He stops, seeing a new strip mall and a baby boutique. "My baby girl first, then we'll check out that place for our baby peanut."  He feels Bonnie tug his hand gently.

"Bobby, baby, I love you." Bonnie says, as he turns to smile at her. "Not just anyone would accept a, different mate like me. Not only that, but you actually want this child. We have no way of knowing what, he or she will be. But, you don't care." Tears well up in her eyes and he pulls her close, rubbing her back. "You know, you're a lot like your Papa." She whispers and he smiles at her. "I know, when you were little, you wanted to be a big brave beta like Mikey." She smiles as he blushes. "But, you're gentle and loving like your Papa. I think those qualities are just as important, maybe even more so."

"Thank you baby girl." Bobby says, kissing her forehead. "I'm proud to be like Papa. He saved Sissy and me. He gave us his love and a place in his heart. Once they adopted us, I never felt like we were different from their other kids. He always treated us as if we were his real children." He swallows hard, knowing that others would have all but forgotten the adopted children after having their own. "I just hope I can be a fraction of the Father he is."

"I'd say you've got a great start." Bonnie smiles, walking with him into the department store. "After all, you learned how to be a Father from two of the best." She leans into him and strokes her stomach. "Peanut, you're so lucky." She whispers with a soft smile.

                                                                         *   *   *

   After Bobby bought everything from new underwear to nursing bra's and enough new outfits for half a month, Bonnie finally drags him to the baby boutique. She shakes her head, watching him pause beside a gliding rocker.

"Baby girl, what do you think?" Bobby asks, grinning at the tan colored rocker. "Papa would always rock me to sleep, when I... had bad dreams." He swallows hard, remembering how he'd wake up in a cold sweat, images of his Father beating his sister in his head. "I know, I always felt safe when Papa rocked me in his arms."

"Bobby, baby." Bonnie hugs him and kisses his cheek. "Our baby will never be scared like that, because they've got a great Daddy already. We'll both make sure that this baby is loved and protected, always." She feels him sigh and relax in her arms. "But, I do like the rocker." She giggles as he smiles.

"So, let's get this and some necessities. Papa bought a lot of yellow before finding out the twins gender. He said yellow was a unisex color and all babies look adorable draped in sunshine." Bobby says, waiving over a clerk to put the rocker on hold.

"Draped in sunshine, I like that." Bonnie whispers, running her hand over a yellow blanket.

                                                                        *   *   *

   Sean is just leaving the library, having checked both his email accounts for any response from Anonymouse. He hears Doc Polk in the pack link, Luna, could you tell Teddy and Nora the tests results are back? He grins, knowing the pair are anxious for the results of the pregnancy test. Since it's so early, Doc Polk said a blood test would be more accurate. He tells her of course and pauses in the kitchen seeing Ben.

"Ben is Hailey here too?" Sean asks, but hears a voice behind him.

"I am." Hailey says, smiling as she walks to Ben's side. "Did you need something Luna?"

"Mn, can you link Teddy and let him know Nora's results are ready in the clinic?" Sean winks, but sees Ben flinch.

"Test results?" Ben asks worried. "Is Nora okay?"

"You didn't tell him?" Sean asks, watching Hailey bite her lip. "They wanted to wait for confirmation, didn't they?" Hailey nods and smiles.

"They're at the lake, so they'll be here in just a couple minutes." Hailey sighs and turns to her husband. "Grandpa, our family might be expanding faster than we thought." He smiles and lifts her up, spinning her.

"I don't think it's a might." Sean teases, hearing the door open. Teddy rushes past with Nora, heading straight to the clinic.

"Luna?" Ben says, taking a breath and straightening. He smiles and nods Hailey to follow the kids. Sean smiles and takes a seat beside him at the island. "I'm long overdue on this, really." Ben nervously wrings his hands.

"Ben, what's wrong? You can tell me anything, you know that." Sean says, patting Ben's hand.

"Mn. I know." Ben smiles at him and sighs, tears in eyes. "Thank you." He swallows a lump of emotions and clears his throat. "If not for you, I wouldn't have this beautiful family. I wouldn't be so happy."

"That's not true. I didn't do much anyway." Sean says, leaning back and shrugging.

"You're wrong." Ben says, turning to look at him. "If you weren't here, Alpha wouldn't have let Hailey explain. He may have, killed her before he even knew who or what she was."

"Nonsense!" Sean says, sitting forward and glaring at Ben. "Bo's not like that, he's always been gentle and understanding."

"With you, yes." Ben smiles and takes a deep breath. "But, before you... he probably wouldn't have gone to help a stranger who trespassed on our land, find her lost child. He wouldn't have given them both sanctuary in his territory, knowing it could endanger his pack. He wouldn't have taken in a malnourished female that wasn't one of us. He wouldn't have taken in, a disabled cub and loved him as his own. Luna, you've made Green River what it is today and you did it with little more than an opened heart. The rest of us, we can't help but be moved by that caring and unconditionally loving heart. You've changed more than just the Alpha. Thank you, for choosing us." He's well aware that Sean's abusive past could have led him to break the mate bond and run away from Green River and Bo.

"I'm definitely not that special." Sean says and he raises his hand, gritting his teeth. "And Bo, he's not as heartless as you make him sound." He hears a throat clear behind him and turns watery eyes on Bo, holding Xander on his hip. "That's just not the man I love." He whispers, watching Bo cross to him and sit Xander on the island with a smile.

"Baby, he's actually right." Bo says, kissing Sean's temple and pulling over a plate of cookies. He hands one to Xander and ruffles the boys hair. "It's not that I was heartless before you. More like, I was heartbroken." He glances at Ben and sees he's frowning and chewing his lip. "It's okay Ben, I'm not angry. I had suddenly lost my parents and was forced into the role of pack Alpha. I thought I needed to be tough, maybe even cruel, to protect my pack. And myself." He turns away, but feels Sean wrap his arms around him and a tiny hand pat his shoulder.

"Papa and Xander will never leave you Dad. Don't be sad." Xander says, smiling and biting into his cookie.

"Thank you son." Bo smiles and kisses the boys cheek. "But then, you were standing in front of me one day and all I wanted... was to love you and be loved by you." He turns and pulls Sean into his arms. "You brought Angel back without a moments hesitation and I saw the kind of person I wanted to be. When Sissy and Bobby were found on our border and the pack recommended you go, I was so proud. You were so beautiful that day, calming two abused children and holding them close as if they were your own." He breathes in Sean's scent and rests his forehead against his mates. "I knew you were worried about becoming a proper omega and giving me children, but when I saw you with them I knew... you already had, in a sense." He hears Sean sniffle and hold him tighter and he kisses his forehead. "Baby, you made me a better leader, a better Father, a better man. I wouldn't be me, without you. I love you."

"Bo." Sean whispers, burying his tear streaked face in Bo's neck. "I love you too." He hiccups on a sob and hears heavy footsteps hurrying toward the kitchen. He glances at Ben, watching him wipe at his eyes. "Good news is coming, Grandpa." He smiles and Teddy bursts in, carrying a blushing Nora in his arms.

"We're having a cub!" Teddy says excitedly, but gently places Nora on her feet at the sight of Sean fighting tears. He rushes over, looking worriedly at Bo. "Uncle Sean, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well? Doc says your results just came in too, but she's waiting on Bobby." He bites his lip, frowning and worried about his Uncle. "You're going to be okay, I know it." His nostrils flare, as he fights tears of his own.

"Oh, it's okay Teddy. I'm fine. Just emotional, hormones." Sean jokes, hearing Ben clear his throat as Hailey stands in the doorway watching confused. "Everything will work out just the way it's suppose to, it always has." He grins at Bo and reaches out to wipe chocolate from Xander's chin. "It always has." He whispers again. There's a loud commotion at the door and he turns, Bobby is loaded down with shopping bags and hurrying toward him. "Son, everything okay? Where's my new daughter?"

"Oh shit!" Bobby drops the bags and turns, but Bonnie just laughs from the doorway holding a pharmacy bag and shaking her head. "Sorry baby girl!" He rushes over and takes the bag, grinning and grabbing her hand. "Papa, we got the test results back and it's just what I thought. You're body is low on iron, vitamin B, and vitamin D. Take these, one of each daily and you'll feel like yourself again in no time." He looks at his Father's, both teary and holding each other and he knows he's missed something. He turns to Ben, grinning. "Hey, Dad? Could you give me a hand bringing in baby girls new rocker? I'll put the chair in our room in the recycling center for someone else." Ben smiles and nods, standing up and kissing Hailey's forehead.

"Let's go, son." Ben says, patting Bobby on the back and heading out with him.

"Uhm, sis... sister?" Xander asks, looking at Bonnie. She grins at him and he hops off the island. "I'm little, but I'm strong!" He flexes his little arms and begins picking up the discarded bags. "I can help you take this stuff to your room, okay?" He looks so hopeful she can't help but smile at him.

"Thank you little brother." Bonnie says, taking a couple bags and ruffling the boys hair. "Your big brother went overboard on stuff for the baby."

"I did no such thing." Bobby says, bringing in the new rocker with Ben. "Xander, thank you for helping little brother. Can you go up ahead and open the door for us?"

"Sure I can!" Xander says, hurrying up the stairs in excitement. He looks over his shoulder smiling. "I'm glad I can help. No one here treats me... like I'm broken."

   Sean starts to bend over to pickup the remaining bags, but Teddy swats his hand away. He points to the pharmacy bag and grins as Nora helps him gather the bags.

"Alright. I'll take my medication." Sean says, shaking his head. He begins pulling out the bottles and Bo hurries to get him a glass of water. "Wow, that's a big pill."

"You've swallowed bigger." Bo winks, sliding the water to him.

"Honey!" Sean nearly chokes, but manages to swallow all three pills at once. "You're right though." He whispers and winks back.

"Uncle Sean, did my Dad... upset you?" Teddy asks, pausing by the doorway. He can read the room and he knows Ben was feeling guilty when he left.

"No sweetie, not the way you're thinking." Sean says, smiling brightly. "He, was very sweet. You know you're Dad, there's not a mean bone in his body." Ben clears his throat, returning with Bobby and the recliner from the room. "Why don't you kids take the recliner? Nora will need to have her feet elevated frequently near the end of her pregnancy." He says, skillfully changing the subject.

"Is that okay?" Teddy asks, looking from Nora to Bobby.

"Sure!" Bobby beams. "I'll toss it in the Jeep and bring it over later. Hah, it's staying in the family." He winks at Nora and he and Ben take the chair outside.

"It's still hard to believe, I'm part of a family." Nora says, taking Teddy's hand. "And we're starting our own family too."

                                                                            *   *   *

"Baby, do you really think this Mouse person is going to keep in touch with you?" Bo asks, closing the door to the nursery and locking it. He walks to the bed, tossing his shirt aside and sits on the edge. He reaches out and pulls Sean onto his lap. "Baby, where's your mind right now?"

"Mmm, not thinking about Mouse." Sean says, biting his lip. "Bo, honey. I feel like I'm burning up again and, I need you now." He feels Bo's hands glide up his bare back and he moans. "Touch me more Bo, make love to me."

"Gladly baby." Bo grins, unfastening Sean's jeans and licking his mark.

"No, don't!" Sean whimpers, panting in his ear. "I'm already so turned on honey, I feel like I'm going cum soon. Bo, not there!" He gasps, feeling a large hand slip inside the back of his jeans and two thick fingers slide inside his entrance. "Off, take them off!"

   Sean whimpers and moans, clawing at Bo's back. He reaches between them and opens Bo's jeans, pulling his cock out and stroking it. Bo growls low and begins to stroke Sean's cock, thrusting his fingers in and out of him. Bo's shocked, as Sean stands up and quickly steps out of his jeans and underwear. He straddles Bo and sucks his mark, rubbing his ass against Bo's hardened cock.

"I need you, I want you." Sean breathes, licking Bo's throat. "I can't wait anymore honey." He slides down onto Bo's cocking, moaning and rolling his hips. "Ohhhh, yes! Slow, just like this Bo. Bo!" He cries out, suddenly pinned beneath Bo. He grins and opens his legs wider. "Yeah, come here. Kiss me Bo." He says, his arms circling Bo's neck and pulling him close.

"I love you, more everyday." Bo says, leaning in to kiss him.

                                                                          *   *   *

   The next morning Bo wakes up alone in bed and sits up. He grins, hearing voices in the nursery. He pulls on a pair of sweats and heads that way. He leans in the doorway, smiling as he watches Sean and Xander drawing together.

"Thank you Papa." Xander says, reaching for another crayon. "I heard my brothers talking about it, so I wanted to make a present too." Bo stands in the doorway scratching his head.

"It's no problem sweet boy." Sean says, caressing his cheek and smiling. "You know, I missed your Dad's first birthday we were together." He frowns, remembering. "There was so much going on, with me, Angel, and Sissy and Bobby. I think Dad forgot his birthday that year." He giggles and shakes his head, turning to look at Bo in the doorway." Right honey?"

"My birthday!" Bo grins, having forgotten once again.

"You forgot, didn't you? But you never forget mine or the kids." Sean says grinning as Bo crosses to him. "Happy birthday honey. I think the kids are planning something." He whispers, kissing Bo as he leans down.

"Dad, I just finished my present for you." Xander says proudly, holding up his drawing.

"Oh wow." Bo says, kneeling down beside the boy and taking the offered drawing. It's a picture of a tiny bear cub in a tree. Below the tree, two male figures stand, their arms open wide to catch the cub. "It's beautiful, thank you son. Can I hang it in my bedroom?"

"Yeah!" Xander says, hugging Bo. "You know, this is what love looks like to me." He says, pointing to the drawing. "Open arms and safety. Thank you both for loving me. I love you too."

"We love you too son. Thank you for joining our family." Bo says, holding the boy close and smiling over at Sean.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

66.9K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
499K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...
394K 13.9K 20
On the last full Moon of the year every werewolf who has turn 17 years old will be able to find their mates. So what happens when Omega Shawn Mendes...
36.9K 1.6K 25
Coming from a traditionalist family who believes that an Omega's only place is beneath the heel of an Alpha, Abby is given to an Alpha to carry out a...