Sexual Choices

By the_mann

Life for 17 year old Athena Ross was a breeze. Her parents were slightly on the wealthy side, so Athena was o... More

Chapter 1: Lies
Chapter 2: Break Up
Chapter 3: Unhappy
Chapter 4: "Friends? "
Chapter 5: Goodbye, Again
Chapter 6: Feelings
Chapter 7: How You Feel?
Chapter 8: Not You Again
Chapter 9: French Fries
Chapter 10: You My Girl
Chapter 11: You My Girl (Pt. 2)
Chapter 12: Donuts
Chapter 13: Love & Drugs
Chapter 14: Bowling Kisses
Chapter 15: Fired Up
Chapter 16: Relationship Test
Chapter 17: Not A Real Bestie
Chapter 18: The Party [Part I]
Chapter 19: The Party (Part II)
Chapter 21: Prego
Chapter 22: Back Together
Chapter 23: Wingman
Chapter 24: Triple Dates
Chapter 25: Shoes And Shootouts
Chapter 26: Don't Die
Chapter 27: She's A Thot
Chapter 28: No Mama!
Chapter 29: MIA
Chapter 30: Disappearance
Chapter 31: Cabin in the Woods
Chapter 32: Mark's Mark
Chapter 33: Endings
Epilogue
*PLEASE READ!!!*

Chapter 20: Sex Tapes

4.2K 115 4
By the_mann

[Earlier..]

Oooh Marcus you're so strong.” Melissa said as he carried her up the stairs.

He smiled. He was high and drunk, a very bad combination. He opened the guest bedroom and sat Melissa on the bed softly. “Nah yo ass just light as hell.”

Thanks for taking me up here Marcus. I was an ass down there huh? " she laughed. Marcus sat down on the bed.

“I mean besides the twerking and taking yo clothes off, I guess you wasn't that bad. ” Marcus joked. He stood up and went towards the door.

Wait! ” Melissa said, stopping him from turning the knob. They stared at each other.“I'm sorry that I was trying to hit on you when you are with Thena.”

He looked at her. “Yeah I guess it's alright.” he laughed, “I was trying hard to reject yo ass.”

Really? How?” Melissa got up and got some liquor and poured something into Marcus' drink.

They drank it all. Marcus started feelingdifferent. His words became very slurred. “Allll that sexual stuff was turning me onnnn.”

“Hmm. Really? Like this? ” she squeezed his dick roughly, making Marcus jump up.

Yeah like thattt. ” he laughed.

How bout you take them pants off and I show you what I really can do.” she whispered into his ear.

What about Thenaaa?”he said unbuckling his pants.

Don't worry about her. She's not here.” Melissa waited long enough and started getting irritated with how long it was taking. She sighed “Fuck it. ” and yanked his pants off. Without giving him a second to think about what happened Melissa grabbed hislittle manmaking Marcus lose breath.

She continued working on Marcus for a few more minutes. She took it out her mouth and took her pants off. “You want more?”
He nodded his head yes slowly. Melissa laid on her back and Marcus stood above her. He slid a condom on before sliding him self into her.

Fuckkkk.” he moaned. He waited until she was loose. When it was time he began speeding up, making Melissa breathe heavy.

“Damn Marcus! Fuck me!” she yelled.

“You crazy Thenaaa.”  he said. Melissa frowned.

Melissa heard the door opened. She could see Athena watching them in shock. She began moaning even louder to make her get angrier.

[Athena's POV]

A tear escaped my eye as I watched this horrible scene. My brain was going in overdrive of how my best friend, no sister and boyfriend could end up having sex together. Maybe one of them was roofied, or maybe this was somebody was just a lookalike. But those weren't reasonable things. I have to accept that I'm going to lose two important people in my life.

Rage fueled me. I never really curse but they just changed me. “What the fuck is this?”

Marcus turned around and gasped. “Waittt... How are you right there and hereee?”

“Don't play dumb Marcus!” I was getting angrier by the second. “I can't believe you two! I mean I can kind of expect it from Marcus cause he was a cheater before but you Melissa! You're supposed to be like my sister! ”

Melissa got up and got her pants on. “Girl we ain't fucking sisters. Yo ass been against me from the start.”

“How have I been against you?” I yelled.

“You knew I fucking had a crush on Quise and you still went for him! What kind of sister does that? I talked to you everyday about how happy he makes me and then you secretly trying to get him for yourself! Then Chad! I saw you Thena, I saw you! You kissed my boyfriend! It was like watching my heart being ripped out because I really did love him.”

“Lissa… you knew I liked Quise too. And it's not like I went for him- he asked me out  and Chad kissed me! But what I still don't understand is why your doing this to me. I've never been that evil toward you.”

“Maybe if yo ass wasn't so gullible then maybe you would've saw the signs. But guess your boyfriend just wanted me. ”she laughed, “And guess what? I was never drunk. You know I don't do alcohol but once again yo gullible ass believed it.”

“Can't believe I was even friends with your vindictive bitch ass.”I turned around and walked away.

Melissa came from behind and pushed me. I almost fell but caught myself. I turned around and glared at her. With a loss for words I tried to push her back. I stumbled and slapped her.

Then she charged at me. She threw her arms at me, hitting me a few times then grabbed my hair. I looked at her and laughed “You're fighting like a little bitch.” I started hitting her back. I punched her in the stomach, slapped her, then pushed her again causing her to fall on the ground. I was above her, beating her face in.

Marcus sat on the bed, acting weird. I saw when people were drunk and this wasn't that. Nevertheless I was still mad at him “I can't believe you. You told me you wouldn't do this to me. ”

He touched my face. “Thenaaa I don't know what's wrong with meeee.”

I wiped the years that started falling from my eyes. “ Me either.” I walked away crying.

I walked downstairs to the party looking for Candy. I struggled to walk through the people because it was so crowded. She was in the kitchen talking to a few of her girlfriends when she saw me walking towards her. “Y'all I'll be right back.”

She put her arm around me and walked me back upstairs. She walked me into a room I guessed was hers. It was painted purple and had pictures of her family everywhere. I sat down on her bed. “He…he… was having sex with her.”

Candy shook her head. “Wow and that's your best friend. I never trusted her but I would think because y'all close that she cared for you. ”

“She said we were never best friends. She called me gullible and said that I constantly stole her relationships so she wanted to get back at me.”

“And Marcus?”

I groaned looking at her with tears on my face. “I hope you're not asking because you see this as a chance to get him back.”

Candy laughed and grabbed her tablet. “Girl I'm not going for him. I've met this guy tonight named Sean. I think I'm going to like him. ”

“Well Marcus seemed different. His words were different and he was delirious. But he was drunk so that explains it.”

Candy stared at me in confusion. “That doesn't sound like something regular. He wouldn't be like that if he was just drunk. Wait. ” she said, looking for something on her tablet.

“What? ” she put up a finger which meant wait a second. She found whatever she was looking for and then showed me. It was footage from earlier when Marcus took Melissa upstairs. “How do you have this? ”

“We have cameras in all of our rooms. You think we have this big house with no protection?” she laughed and clicked play.

We saw Marcus carrying Melissa down the hallway. “Oooh Marcus you're so strong.” Melissa said as he carried her up the stairs.

He smiled.He opened the guest bedroom and sat Melissa on the bed softly. “Nah yo ass just light as hell.”

“Thanks for taking me up here Marcus. I was an ass down there huh?” she laughed. Marcus sat down on the bed.

“You can tell that bitch wasn't drunk or even tipsy. ”Candy groaned.

“I mean besides the twerking and taking yo clothes off, I guess you wasn't that bad. ” Marcus joked. He stood up and went towards the door.

“Wait! ” Melissa said, stopping him from turning the knob. They stared at each other.“I'm sorry that I was trying to hit on you when you are with Thena.”

“No she isn't. ” I mumbled to myself.

He looked at her. “Yeah I guess it's alright.” he laughed, “I was trying hard to reject yo ass.”

“Really? How?” Melissa got up and got some liquor. She took something out of her purse in a ziploc bag, crushed it, and mixed it into his drink.

“That bitch drugged him!” Candy yelled. I told her I wanted to watch this through and she kept it on.

They drank it all. They talked casually for a bit and as he talked his words became more and more slurred. “Allll that sexual stuff was turning me onnnn.”

“Hmm. Really? Like this? ” she squeezed his dick roughly, making Marcus jump up. I groaned to myself.

“Yeah like thattt. ” he laughed.

“How bout you take them pants off and I show you what I really can do.” she whispered into his ear.

“What about Thenaaa?”he said unbuckling his pants.

Don't worry about her. She's not here.” Melissa waited long enough and started getting irritated with how long it was taking. She sighed “Fuck it. ” and yanked his pants off. Without giving him a second to think about what happened Melissa grabbed his “little man” making Marcus lose breath.

She continued working on Marcus for a few more minutes. She took it out her mouth and took her pants off. “You want more?”

He nodded his head yes slowly. Melissa laid on her back and Marcus stood above her. He slid a condom on before sliding him self into her.

“Fuckkkk.” he moaned. He waited until she was loose. When it was time he began speeding up, making Melissa breathe heavy.

“Damn Marcus! Fuck me!” she yelled.

“You crazy Thenaaa.”  he said. Melissa frowned.

Then the door opened. I saw myself standing there in shock. Melissa smiled and started moaning more. Candy turned it off. “That's it. ”

“Wow. That girl is crazy. ” she left me speechless. I didn't know what to say about the topic. The fact that my best friend drugged my boyfriend to get back at me was awe-inspiring.

“So are you going to.. work through it with Marcus? This is a awkward situation so excuse me. ”

“I don't know. I just can't get past that he had sex with someone else.”

“Against his will. ” she mentioned.

“Still.. I can't do that again but I want to be with him.”

“Well if you ever need help thinking about it: call me. ” she smiled and gave me a hug.

Long right! I did this during a headache  maybe that's the best time for me to do it  during a headache.

So don't feel like doing the questions this week but what do you think will happen next? Comment and vote! Tell ya friends! Or followers IDC!

As always...

You guys inspire me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.2K 34
Makayla Armani Smith is 17 years old and at the start of her last year in high school, her dad is currently the Drug lord of Atlanta and he goes by I...
10.5K 422 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
1.2K 85 15
After loosing her mother and grandmother and going through traumatic experiences Aaliyah meets KD, her first love they fall in love after he takes...
323K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...