Zalgo's Conditions

By giggles-official

Meeting a Demon while drunk? Not my idea of a decent Halloween party Zalgo x Reader Female reader Started: O... More

×1×
Costume Choices
×2×
×3×
×4×
×5×
×7×
×8×
×9×
×10×
×11×
×12×
×13×
×14×
×15×
×16×
×17×
×18×
×19×
×20×
×21×
×22×
×23×
×24×
×25×
×26×
×27×
Question
giggles' Library
Link In Profile

×6×

202 4 0
By giggles-official

I huffed out a tired breath as I learned up against the counter nexted the cookie display.    The Cafe I work in was about to close since it was 8:30pm.

"Y/n,  I'mma head out now since I finished cleaning up.   You good on closing?"
"Yeah,  you go home Jamie."
He gave me a thumbs up and left after grabbing his things.    Once I knew he was gone I instantly locked the front door and switched the sign to "closed".   I ran back behind the counter and checked inventory.

*ting ting*

I heard the bell above the door ring,  did someone pick the lock.

"I'm sorry,  but we're closed till morning.  Could've sworn I locked the door."
(If you know the reference that yay😙)

"My bad,  I just thought I could get a quick cup of your strongest coffee for a moment.   Work these days can be relentless."

That deep chocolatey gravelly smoker voice.
The pen I had slipped out of my hand and hit the floor.  His chuckle brought me out of my haze.    "You do remember,  interesting.
My memory block doesn't last long on you."
I picked up the pen and turned around to see the dark crimson,  what I thought was raven,  haired demon.    No way am I getting on the bad side of him,   so I made a cup of our darkest coffee.

"You are no ordinary human,  you easily brush passed the haze I put on you like it was a tiny paper cut."   I placed the lid of the cup and slid it over to him as he paid more than what he was getting,  I put the money in the register and shrugged.
"I don't know what to tell ya,   I don't even know why you chose this place even though there are 24 hour places."   I complain as I continued checking inventory.   He sipped the coffee and hummed,   "Much better than where I come from."   

His red eyes never left my figure as I started turning lights off.

"Young naive little human,   do you really think I came here just for coffee?"   He cackled when he finished,    "Oh no my dear,  we have some business to address this evening."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 120 10
"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞." 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙀𝘿: October 25, 2023
3.9K 105 17
❝ 永遠の光 / 𝒆𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒊 ❞ ➸ CHIFUYU MATSUNO X FEMALE READER in which Matsuno Chifuyu brings light into the dark world of a certain girl...
720K 34.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.2K 22 11
"We make the perfect duo!" "I guess we do." Y/n moves to Nockfell from New York, what happens when she meets a certain group of goofy teens? What wha...