Suit And Surrender

Por ownangel

To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, co... Mais

prologue
here comes the heroine,
Sapno ki Mumbai
here comes our hero
at club
Boss's Boss
Ruthless Rathod: 1
Ruthless Rathod:2
the battle B/W mind and body
Game is on
R.R.R.
Mr egomaniac
Heated Kiss
the feud 1
the feud 2
the drunk messages
hangover
are you sleeping with someone?
nothing happened, okay!
more than a challenge
negotiation
Got fired!
I am done.
I am sorry
Rathod sent food!
finally! she agreed.
Lion and his prey
boss is a horrible prick
His needy, aching Aarna
jealous Rathod
joining of two bodies
break up?
the presentation
what? no arrangment!
the mystery man
Saturday, friends and revelation
game of bedroom
what is it?
joint pathway of their emotions
sweet torment!
he upgraded her flight!
meeting her parents
making her happy
moving in?
silent treatment and flowers flowers
Mr. Neanderthal & Ms. thoroughly eaten
jealousy and insecurities
new story
I love you
Assaulted?
Payback Time
Frightened Deer Or Hungry Lion?
Ceasefire and Pulav
Her Bracelet, His Shirt And Them
Spa Day And Quickey In The Office
public appearance and his mother
She Was an Escort?
a note, articles and chole bhature
His Definition Of Love
A Tweet and A Post and Romance
sunset, Dance And Marriage Talk
dinner with friends and vibrator
shocking truths or lies?
DNA results and kidnapped
Finding Her And Berserker Him
Birdie's story of greed
Help From Angel & Slice From Demoness
In his arm, her home
Proposal with Ice Cubes & Ropes
Epilogue
DO REVIEWS
bonus chapter
Lie & Love

nightmares with open eyes

4.9K 314 40
Por ownangel

My assistant, Ms. Gita was at the desk, waiting for me,

I am keeping my employees on sunday as well, well just for an hour, but still, it's bad.

"Got a call from PR. They are getting continuous requests to interview you and Miss Patel together."

"None at the moment."

"Mr. Devani's PA called. Devani wanted to have a few minutes of yours."

Devani is my lawyer,
one of my lawyers.

"I will call him later."

"I am going out of the city for six days, to clear my schedule, and postpone the meetings. Whoever has a problem with that then you know what to do."

They need me, I don't need them.

"What happened to the consignment?"

Due to bad weather, a ship carrying the steel had to change the root.

"Sir, they had to take a break in Yemen, they at least had to wait for two more days before entering the Suez canal."

"Keep me updated on this while I am away."

"Yes, Mr. Rathod, anything else?"

"Yes, actually, decide the location where you want to go on a trip with your family, once I will be back, you are going on that family vacation, consider it as a birthday gift by me."
She gaped at me, then blinked her eyes for few times.

Aarna told me I need to know and appreciate My employees.
She is my first-ever assistant, and she had dealt with my crap for a long time.
I pay her a good salary obviously but I guess giving them gifts once in a while would be good to appreciate the efforts they put in for me.

"You can go home now."

If I would not have been in Such a bad mood then I would have given her a small smile.

"Are you fine?" Jiva asked, looking at my gloomy face.

I looked at my office, the time I had spent with Aarna here.
She is what I think of, every damn minute,

"I have been better." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"What happened?"

"Aarna is angry, she got to know about our past relationships, I didn't handle the situation well last night. That gold-digging leech just spoilt my mood."

That is our nickname for Mrs. Yadav.

"Don't give her power to spoil your and Aarna's relationship. That is exactly what she wants."

I nodded my head.
She was right, but whenever that woman comes in front of me I burn with rage. And anger overpowers my rationality.

"How did Aarna get to know about me."

I had the same question.

"I have seen in CCTV that leech went after Aarna in the ladies' room, so I guess from there."

Now that I am happy in my life why that woman has to come and try to spoil it?

Might be because you are happy.

I will not let her get succeed.

"Enough about that I will handle it, you tell me what's bugging you?"

"I am being blackmailed."

What the hell?
Who dared?

"With what?"

Aarna got to know about Jiva being an escort yesterday.
Jiva is being blackmailed.
All of this is not just a coincidence.

"with some pictures of mine."
She took a breath,
"Naked, years old, some old portfolios. They want money or else they will send out the photos to media."

"I can't let that get out, my career, my newly built image, everything will be doomed."
Her lips started to tremble by now, I caught her hand in mine.

It doesn't feel like I am holding Aarna's, her hand sends an electric current not only to my body but to my heart, the warmness, the security she gave me, I had never got it before.

Now I am so restless.

Why the fuck do we fight?

"Nothing will happen. I promise you, it will not go out."

A door opening brought our attention to the woman, looking at us with anger,
Aarna looked at me, then at Jiva, the vehemence in her eyes surprised me.
I narrowed my eyes at her, our problems should not affect Jiva, especially in the state she is in right now.

Why doesn't she understand how much I love her,
Jiva or anyone else has got nothing on her.

"Jayraj..."
Not Jay,
I don't like it when she calls me Jayraj.

"Not right now, It's not the right time."

I checked her from head to toe, wanting to fuck her and make love to her.
Wanted to reassure her that I only and only want her, need her, love her.

I wanted to tie her up, so she would never leave our room like she did last night.

Control, Rathod. Jiva has done a lot for you and now she needs you.

I need you baby, but this problem needs my attention more.

"I am here to talk."

I am glad she took an initiative to talk with me but If I go any closer to her right now I would not be able to leave her anytime soon, and the problem with Jiva needs to be solved before it escalates.

I deliberately ignored the Knott formed in my stomach.

"I will go," Jiva spoke.

"This is important. You are not going till we finish this conversation." I said to Jiva.

"Aarna, I am not in the mood to fight.
I will talk to you at home tonight."

She left, her back rigid and tense,

I know I had hurt her by not telling about Jiva, and
If I would be in her place I would not like her hanging out with her ex, though Jiva is not my ex. We never dated,
We bond emotionally when we became friends, not when we were having sex.

I didn't tell her because I knew once she get to know about Jiva, she wouldn't like her presence in our life.

I was so right. She was praising Jiva and her choice of clothes till yesterday, but now she can not stand the clothes chosen by her.
And I don't blame her.
If anyone is to be blamed it's me

If I had to choose between Jiva and Aarna, no doubt I would choose Aarna, in a second.
She is the first woman who meant more to me than sex From the first day I met her, and with time she has become my world.

Aarna is my world, but Jiva is like close to a friend who is in a problem and she needs my help.

"You should go and talk with her, she looked angry."
Jiva said.

"I am going to talk with her after handling this."

It's hard to stay away from her, especially when she is angry.

"Somewhat I am also the reason behind this anger, and I feel so bad about it."

"No, you are not, I hide things from her, it's me who is responsible, no one else."
She looked guilty.

"Actually, I might have said a few things to her at the suit, last night."

"Please enlighten me on what you are talking about."

"I might have asked what she has that hooked you to her and I also kind of asked if is she behind your money."

I by now was livid.

"Tell me word for word."

"What the f*ck woman? Why would you do that?"
I clenched my hand in a fist to control my anger.

"I don't know what came over me, I saw how invested you are in her and you already had enough from your life, I didn't want you to get hurt. And I tried to give her the warning but it came out so wrong."

Who the hell is she to give her the warining?

"I have given her my heart, my mind, my body, and If she wants this," I motioned my hand around my office, "my business, I would give it to her. I would give her every single penny I own happily."
"But she doesn't want any of that. She wants me, it's strange to believe that she wants the fucked up me and I know, she deserves better than me but I am the selfish son of a bitch, litterely, so I am never letting her go."

"I think you should leave, I will handle this matter."

"Jayraj--"

"Leave," I said in a dangerous tone.

I didn't expect this from her.

"Okay... I am going but I am sorry okay? And you are so much more than you think, yes we have been f*cked up by our own people but that doesn't mean we don't deserve the best. And you are a good human in your own way, a good catch, and she shows it and she held on to it. This is just a small bump in the journey and it will pass."

I didn't say anything to her, I was too angry to say.

I dialed the detective from my office cell as I forgot my phone at home.
"Come to my office, It's urgent."

After not so brief talk with the detective, I eagerly went over to say sorry, to solve the problem so I can hold her in my arms.

But I met with the cold, empty home, I knew she was not there.
I went to my study and opened the CCTV footage,
Fuck, she didn't come home at all.
I went to our room, directly to the closet, and sighed with relief when I saw her clothes.
At least she didn't leave.

I went to bed and saw my phone beside her phone.

Just f*cking great!

I took my phone from there and called Ria,
"You are a bastard. And If you have any more friends hidden away with whom you have slept then tell her."

"Ria. I understand you are angry but you can scold me later. I want to talk with Aarna, can you pass her the phone? She forgot her phone here."

"What do you mean by forgot her phone?

Why does this woman taste my patience sometimes,
I am just hanging by a thread at the moment,

"Wait is she not there with you?." she asked.

"That is why I am telling you to give her the phone. Wait, she is not there with you as well."
The realization hit me.

"last time I saw her was in the morning. I will not leave you If something happens to my friend."

I will not leave myself if something happens to her.
"Listen I have to go, I will call you If--"
No... there is no place for If. She will come here.
"when she will come home, call me if she comes there."

"no, no, I am not sitting here while my friend is missing."

"She is not missing."

I told, to herself, or me, I don't know.

"She was angry with me, she might have gone to a restaurant or park. I will find her."

"I will come with you."

"Ria, I have my men to help me find her.
You stay there if she comes there and you would be out then we wouldn't know. I will keep you updated."

Why she hasn't come home?

Why do you have to tell her to go, Rathod?

I inhaled sharply, my gut tightening with fear.

I called Vasim,
"Aarna is not at home, I could not get hold of her. Find her."

"I will track her phone."

"she didn't take it with her.
Look for restaurants and CCTV around Rathod headquarters, she eats when she is angry and she was mightily angry at me, I am coming there."

"I would suggest you stay there, you will waste your time in transportation, If we will not find her in thirty minutes then come."

It's getting dark,
Where the hell is she?

Now the world knows about our relations and so do my enemies.
What if...
No no, don't go there.

Damn it.
Where are you? Aarna?

Gone

No, she will not leave me,

her clothes are here, her things are here, and I am here.

Why would she come for you?
You hurt her, remember?
Everyone leaves you behind, first Khushi, then papa. Now Aarna.
Why can not you keep them?
The fault is in you,

No, no. She is not leaving me. She will come.
She has to.
For me.

I stood beside the elevator, in case she comes.
I called Vasim,
"Any updates?"

"She will be safe, she doesn't behave recklessly."

My demons took hold of my mind,

Get out of my way, you destroyer.

"Because of you, my life got spoilt, because of you."
S

he hit me and I fell.

She took the wooden stick, from the hiding spot, where she put it so that papa could not see when he comes at night.
He never was in his senses, anyway.

No, it pains, every time.

She came near me.

No, not again.

She smiled wickedly at me, showing the stick to me.

Why?
Well, she never needs a reason to hit me.

She hit me, hard.

No.

The pain.
I thought It will go away. But it never did.

Next blow, a new wave of pain. It kept going and going till her eyes went to sleeping Khushi, my ray of happiness in these dark clouds.

She went to her,
"No no, not her. Don't hit her, she didn't do anything to you."

I couldn't stand up,
But can plead.

"you love her so much?"

I nodded my head repeatedly.
I crawled towards her and touched her feet,
"Don't touch her please."

"Because of you I can't have what I love the most, so I will take away what you love the most."

She took Khushi in her arms and went towards the door, slowly, smiling at me.

I crawled after her, clutched her legs with all the strength left in me, but what. Years old, malnourished, eating a meal a day, and severely beaten can do.

"this is your fault. You are a curse."
She spoke and kicked me.

She went and locked the door behind her, I couldn't move, I couldn't go to save my sister.

So weak.
So weak.
And darkness consumed me.

My eyes flicked open, I looked around,
Where is Ma?
Where is Khushi?

Ma is gone Ma...

Did she take my Khushi with her?

I banged on the door, but it didn't open.

I looked around, and my eyes went on an iron stool, I limped towards the stool, and with difficulty, I held the stool and banged it on the door.
Second time,
Third time,
And it burst open.

I looked outside, it was dark, the night almost.
I passed out in the broad daylight, maybe in the afternoon.

I ran, forgetting my pain, yelled Khushi's name, and asked people around me. But could not find her.

And my nightmare, seen with open eyes was broken by a ringing phone.

"We found her, coming at the penthouse," Vasim spoke.
The words sounded like a promise to heaven.

As the doors of the elevator opened, Jayraj was there,
his eyes cold as ice, impassive face.

The sight of him took my breath away.
Not in a good way.
He was angry.

He came forward and grabbed my elbow.

"We need to talk, urgently."
Vasim told Jayraj.

"Give me two minutes."

"You sit here Aarna, do not move, not even an inch. If I didn't find you here when I will come back then I am going to tie you down to bed for the entire night and that's a promise."

Wow, exciting.

Perv.

"F*ck you." She said, with anger, but she was red with blushing.

Man, She likes the idea.

Okay, tying you to bed, Ms. Patel soon.

"What happened?" Ignoring her last words I went to Vasim.

"A photographer clicked some pictures of Ms. Patel with her friend, he is with Zane and Luv."

He showed me his phone, Aand arna was sitting side by side with Shubh, I would say she was crying and Shubh was wiping those tears.
Fuck, did I make her cry again?

The next photo was of her eating chole bhature, and smiling at shubh, with such love.
If I didn't know about her love for food and her love for me, I would think she loves the man.
The jealousy is still there, seeing her with that man but somehow the insecurities that clutched my mind last time are not there.
Because we had grown stronger with time.
Because I know she is mine.
Because I know she loves me.

"Which news channels?"

"Freelancer."

Good. Money only matters to those.

"Better, call Zane."

"Yes, Boss," Zane said as he picked up the phone.

"Give the phone to the paparazzi."

No hii, no hellos. That's not my style, and also I just want to finish this and go to my woman.
Hug her.
Smell her.
Hear her heartbeats.
Feel her.

"How much?" I asked the paparazzi.

"Sorry?"

"How much will you be paid for those photos?"

"Maybe ten thousand, twenty thousand."

Liar, if Paps got that much for a few photos all of them would have millions with him.

"Two lack. Give those photos to my man."
I could have easily bought him in ten thousand, but I have other plans.

He coughed hearing the amount.
"Sorry?"

"I will not repeat it."

"Okay... I will give those photos to your men after the payment."

"There is a condition."

"What?"

"Every time you see one of your people clicking her, you will tell me. You will be paid for that."
If I had settled with ten thousand then he would be the first one to set outside my home tomorrow morning to click more photos so I will buy from him.

But him being an insider, I would know where Aarna is being clicked. Easy to decide which photos should be released that will not affect her, which will affect her, and which should not go out.

"Okay."

"Give him the money, Zane."

I cut the call.

What should I say?

Dear Aarna,

No, too lame.

Darling,

No, to cliché.

Just Aarna, yes,

Aarna, forgive me, This will never happen again.

Yes, sounds good.

I took deep breaths to prepare myself.

I looked at amused-looking Vasim,

"What?" I snapped at him.

"You look cute." He smiled.

"Fuck off."

Aarna was still sitting where she was when I went inside.

"Now can I move, I want to drink water?"
She spoke with irritation.

The idea of apologizing flew from my head looking at her anger.
She would not accept it.

And I did what I am best at.

"Stay where you are," I ordered.

She loves it when I do.

I went inside the kitchen and took a bottle from the fridge, after taking a glass from the cabinet, I came out.
I filled the water in a glass and passed it to her.

"See this and next time If you do not want to be part of gossip then behave accordingly."
I passed her Vasim's phone,

What are you doing?
Apologise.

But this is important as well, I want to protect her from everything that hurts her, and make her uncomfortable, but a few things are not in my hand.

And this is one of that topics.

"What the hell?" She spoke looking at her photos.

"How did they know I was there?"

"You were being followed, from the office to the restaurant."
There were a bunch in the morning outside my building with the help of security I cleared the compound but they were outside the Rathod building.

"How come you are not being papped, you were in your office alone on sunday with your friend."

"Because I do not behave carelessly."

"So now I can not go out with friends."

Oh is he a friend? Nice.

"yes you can go out, you have options Aarna,
Suck it up, let them click you, let them publish bulshit, and don't let it affect you.
Or
Be careful of your surrounding, for God's sake, he was clicking you two tables away,
Don't give them content that publication will buy."

"since when Delhi became Mumbai?"
She murmured.

But I had better things to discuss,

"Why were you out with him anyway? I told you to go home, didn't I?"

"I am not your dog that will follow your every command, I came to talk it out but you wanted to talk with your friend.
If you are changing your priorities, I at least deserve to eat dinner with my friend."

"You are my first priority, no one comes near you but she is a friend, she needed me. The same way you are there for Ria, Divya, and your parents, do I question your priorities when you be there for them?"

I know, Ria and Divya are not same, Aarna didn't sleep with them,
For me Jiva is never been a woman that I slept with.
I don't remember those few times even.

"But I don't dismiss you the way you did."

"You were angry and she was already hurt, I thought you would say something to her that would hurt her more."

"I was hurt as well.
You could have said this to me then."

So was I, by that one line. Just one damn line.

"I came to speak with you first Aarna but you didn't want to. And I thought I would say sorry, solve our problem but you had to say that.

I am not good at this, I try my best but I fuck up, I don't know how to handle the relationship."

"That doesn't give you the right to hurt me the way did."

"I never think of hurting you, not even in my dreams."

"But You still did."

"Well, you hurt me as well.
Every time I bought something for you,
Did you feel I am paying you up?
Did you seriously measure us with those diamonds and clothes?
They are too cheap for the love, and happiness you give me.
And did you meet him just to spite me?"

"I was walking,  I met him on the road, we ate and we talked. Though you don't need to know."

"That is the only reason, Aarna?"

I know, it's not.

"I am extremely possessive of you as well and jealous too. So if you will spend time with her, I will spend with him."

I am glad to hear she was jealous, and that she is extremely possessive of me.
I know, I know, that's f*cked up for normal people but not for me.

Knowing that her feeling for is strong enough that she feels possessive of him gives me immense pleasure.
Till and untill that possesiveness I'd with trust, I don't have any problem.

"So that was tit-for-tat?
How mature."
But I was not angry now, I was amused.

"Yes I get immature when it comes to you because I freking love you, I don't like this Jealousy, this possessiveness but I can not do anything about it. It hurts to see that things that you are willingly not sharing with me, she knows. It feels like you trust her more."

I am sorry, Aarna but I can not tell you.
I can not survive If you will leave me.

I know you love me but will your love survive in front of my truth? I don't know.

"I am sorry, I promise this will never happen again, I trust you okay? I do. You don't know how important you are to me."
I went down on the floor, bending my knees, in front of her and joined my head with hers,

"Just you, Aarna, just you, no one else."

.........

The longest chapter of my life, ~4000 words.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

543K 22.9K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
1.1M 60.2K 68
Highest ranking : #7 on 6 May 2018 Raghav Malhotra A billionaire owning a chain of companies worldwide. Famous for his ruthless behaviour. Girls dro...
1.1M 50K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
120K 5.8K 21
Shourya Singh Rajput... 33 year old elder son of the royal and the most powerful family in India. A ruthless CEO of Rajput industries. The most scar...