Hades

Από aurelia_Sa

With which hand did you take the ring off, Hope?" Hades roared while he was rolling up his sleeves. "W...what... Περισσότερα

👑Introduction👑
1.First kiss!
2.You cant date
3.VIP room!
4.The lies
5. Plans
6. Hades ways
7.Who do you belong to?
8.Bloody Kiss
9. Real pain!
10.This is me , Hades King
11.Game changed
12.Hades ways 2
13. Sweet home
14.Engagement Party (Escape )
15.Escaped
16.Proposal
17.Punishment
18.Dead by ring?
19.Alone with Hades
20.hellish jealousy
21.Honeymoon
22. David
23.Kiss? Slap?
24.The gun
25.Plan B
26. Mafia boss
27.Reasons to be Mafia!
28.Mafia's basement
29.Drool !
30.Wrong name
31.Find her
32. Pain off !
33.The blood rule
34. (;)
35.hell or heaven?
36. 10 Days
37. Day 1 (Deep talk)
38.Adult Talk
39.Day2 (sleep talk)
40. Day 2 (Wedding Dress)
41.Mountain?
42.Helicopter
43. Day 3 (Wrong dress)
44.Blue !
45.Pink
46.Kneel!
47.I licked it ,So Its mine !
48. Day 4 (RED!)
49.Suicide
50. Mysterious Party
51.Willy , Nilly
52.Hopeful
53.Big Day
54.Cold Feet
55.Doll house
56. Hemophilia
57.Lifeless Party !
58.No one is coming !
59.Hades is back
60.The crypt
61. Torture
62.lust
63.Ruby
64.Aura Glow
65.Third time lucky
66.Monarch
67.Humming bird
68.kneel
69.Broken
70.New Hope
71.Mouse
72.Wet
73.Farfalle
74.Dice
75.Paris1
76.Jump
77.One way
78.Gayson
79.Cave
80.Dreamy nightmare
81.Hades friendly
82.Fancy
83.Hive
84.Sara
85. Blood is thicker than water!
86.Forbidden words!
87.Hadesness!
88.Rules!
90.Min is Mean
91.Like father, Like son
92.DADDY KING
93. DADDY
94.It always ends with a dance.
Announcement
Announcement
new book
new book

89.CHEATING

10.1K 266 205
Από aurelia_Sa

Third Person PV.

Hades walked into his massion , the house felt so cold because it's been a few days that no one was living there!

he made his way to the armchair and sat on it .

he was clenching his teeth as he was waiting for Haily .

no one knows what was in his mind this time  was it excitment or was it his anger ! maybe both.

knock knock

"come in" Hades yelled .

Hailey entered the house with a her loud voice " Helloooo ! You look impatient to see me !" she smiled and walked closer to him.

Hades didn't look interested, he didn't change his leaning position while he was checking her from top to bottom.

Hailey was wearing a long red coat ! with red high heels, she was playing with the belt .

"You texted me to come all this way to see you stand there ?" said Hades with his annoyed tone .

"I think Hope doesn't take a good care of you ! you are so thirsty for love , arent you tired of her ?" she bite her lips looking sexy .

she threw the belt and took off her coat to show up her red underwear. which was the only thing she had under that coat!

Hailey tried to act confident but she wasn't. Hades was so important for her that she couldn't believe he was a few steps away from her.

she had an awkward moment standing there !

Hades lips formed into a satisfied smile for a moment. "I'm so happy !" he lick his lips.

"r..really?" asked Hailey, she could feel her heart beat ! she finally had Hades attention.

"yeah so happy" Hades got up from his chair , he picked her coat from the ground and put it on her shoulder.

"so happy that I have the sexier sister !"
he whispered in her ear and called Samael, who was hiding behind the wall.

Samael grabbed her hand "w..what ?" she was confused and scared

"where is Jessica?" asked Samael.

"If I was you , I would answer that fast!" added Hades.

Hailey pushed Samael and ran to Hades

"why do you care ? you love Jessica? Hades why can't you see me ! I will do anything that you want! " she kneel in front of him .

"Just use me !" her hand was on his pants zipper.

But never got the chance to do anything more.

Hades signaled Samael to take her away , he immediately attacked her , took her by her hair and pulled her to the door. Hailey's screams filled the room and bothered their ears , Samael covered her mouth with his giant palm.

"Don't worry master I will make her talk tonight!"

"I'm sure you will ! I go to check on Hope! keep her alive ! she is my sister in law " Hades ordered and walked to his car. he didn't want to leave Hope alone for a long time.

he needed her even more after Hailey's show , he kept imagining Hailey as Hope.

he went to the anchorage to get into his ship.

Hope PV.

I was deeply in my dreams when I felt a hot breath on my neck! who the fuck? I opened my eyes , Hades was hugging me and as soon as he noticed I'm awake he started to kiss my cheek, I pushed him but he was giving me a kissing shower all over my face and neck!

"Hades !" I pushed him harder

"please ! just let me kiss you , I miss you !" he said with his husky voice.

"you cant hurt me and then kiss me ! go away !"

"it's kiss war! push me as much as you want but I will kiss you untill you forgive me " he said and kissed my eyes "deal?"

he really wants to play over my forgiveness (?) I tried to kick him right under his stomach but he caught my leg before I could do that and whispered.

"I know my wifey well enough "

the kiss war mixed with tickling war ! I wanted tobe series but I kept giggling!

my laughter made Hades laugh too! how could I show I'm sulking with him when I cant control my wild smile ?!?

I pushed Him all the time ! it was all useless until he lost his balance for a moment and fell from the bed ! I laughed at him and shouted.

"LOSER! LOSER!"

He pouted "I will try tomorrow night again! " he left like a real loser and added "tomorrow I have a surprise for you"

I don't want his surprises anymore! but I kept thinking about it , I fall asleep as I was day dreaming about what I wanted as my surprise.

In the morning, when I woke up I saw two familiar faces !

"Jess! Ash!" they both hugged me tightly and cheered "HOPEEE!"

"how ? how !!!" I punched their back out of excitement! "howwww?" my mind was locked on the same word !

they both laughed at me !

"well ! your beloved husband trapped Hailey!" Jessica said and elbowed me "boss gave her a good lesson!"

"how?" I felt bad about pronouncing that word again.

"he dated her...." Ashley started to explain everything but I couldn't hear anything after the word <DATE>

the only thing on my mind was , Hades dated Hailey!

Hades and Hailey!

it was a electric shock to all my nerves, hurting me even killing me wouldn't hurt me that much !

Hailey won !

Hades choose her.

I don't care about anything anymore.

I don't know when they were done explaining the story, but when I looked at them they were both laughing.

Hades entered the room and ordered them to leave.
"enough for today! let my wife rest now!"

he watched them leave and wanted to accompany them downstairs.

"HADES KING" I shouted .

he froze in his place ! turned around to see if I lost my mind.

I threw my pillow to him !

"you ...

YOU ...

I...

FUCK YOU "

"You want to fuck me ?" He raised his eyebrows

"haha Sure ! but why?" He scratch the back of his head and came to me.

I was so angry I stood on my injured ankle! it hurt but I didn't care.

"not that ! you pervert asshole ! I hate you ! you cheated on me !"

he looked dumbfounded and approached me  "me ? who said!? ..... I cheated?" he asked.

Hades hand was on his cheek , I felt a wave of anger mixed with a vibrate in my heart , And a burning pain on my right palm !

I just .... slapped him ?

I wanted to say sorry as soon as I realized what I did but I didn't know why I said something else ....

"I want a divorce !"

he raised his pointer finger to warn me about what I just said .

"you cant force me in all kind of shit then cheat on me ! divorce me ! you want to kill me? DO IT !"

I raised my left leg "break this one too!"

I always thought the pain I'm handling is for a reason ! at least someone loves me ! even if that someone is a psychopath , but if he dated Hailey . well that changed everything.

I limped to the window! I was crazy enough to jump but it was locked.

Hades back hugged me "let me explain!"

"NO ! did you ever let me explain?" I pushed him back with my butt.

I punched the window with my full force but it didn't even crack!

"OK enough is enough!" Hades picked me up bridal style.

"put me down !" he tighten the hug , he was looking down on me , like he didn't know how to handle me ! I was a burning flame,  I kept shouting "I don't want to be touched by Haileys bf ! go away "

Third Person PV.

"WHO THE FUCK IS HAILEY'S BF TO TOUCH YOU!" Hades was angry but then he realized that's him! at least in Hope's eyes .

Hades sighed "oh!"

he put Hope to sit on the bed , held both of her hands to stop her crazy struggle

"listen, I didn't cheat on you ! I just told her to come !" he sat on the ground "I didn't touch her ! I let Samael take care of her!"

Hope was calm for a few moments but then her blood started boiling again

"I won't talk to you again! leave me alone!!"

Hades left the room ! this time he didn't know what to do with her !

he didn't know how to calm her , or how to prove her that she was wrong !

at the same time he felt so happy , he walked downstairs,

Samael was laying on the couch to rest because he didn't sleep last night.

he giggled to himself  "So , she loves me!"

Samael sat on the couch and rubbed his eyes "Yes master ! what happened!"

"I think my wife has a crush on me" Samael was drinking when he heard wife and crush !!! that made him chock on his water , Hades sat beside of him .

"for the first time she showed some real feelings toward me ! what should I do? I think she is deeply in love with me" Samael didn't want to disrespect his master . but all he heard from upstairs was screams.

"wow Im so happy master ! how did she show her feelings?" asked Samael .

"She slapped me" Hades touched his right cheek with a pleasant feeling.

Samael paused awkwardly for awhile , his mind couldn't process the information.

"Oh .... congratulations master !"

Note:

Hello my Baby fishes ❤️

Hope you like this chapter too 🙈❤️🐠

thanks for all the supports 😁 I love your comments because it helps me write better

for this chapter I used some of your ideas so I wanted to say thank you and love you to all my baby fishes ❤️ 🐠🙈❤️

these days I'm thinking about OsirOs , the next story . I have the whole book in mind already and I think you will love it.

please  tell me if you have any suggestions for the book.

PS. I made this update longer because you fishes asked ❤️🐠

PS2. Today is one of my baby fished birthday! Happy birthday to baby prachi ❤️🐠🎂

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

68.7K 3.5K 30
I don't know when he laid his eyes on me and since then i became his obsession . sometimes his love makes me feel I am the luckiest person but the ne...
55.4K 701 11
𝔸 𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕠 ℍ𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕤 He tried his best to win the love of his life but the moment he earned it, everything turned into a nightmare. ______...
365K 7.8K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
1.1M 35.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...