I Am Not A Kid

By Minnastaehyung

"How many times do I have to say I'm not a kid, hyung. Stop treating me like a petty kid who always need care... More

chapter 1-Stranger
chapter 2- Jungkook
chapter 3-Meeting again
chapter 4- painful night
chapter 5-a new job
chapter 6 - a warm night
chapter 7-Cafe
chapter 8-Trapped
chapter 9- Feeling pathetic
chapter 10 -An idea
chapter 11-Confused
chapter 12- discussion
chapter 13 -Family
chapter 14-Tying
chapter 15-school
Chapter 16- Wedding
Chapter 17-Party
chapter 18-Wedding night
Chapter 19-First day
chapter 20 -a week later
Chapter 21-Cooking
Chapter 22-Tears
Chapter 23-It's okay
Chapter 25-Shopping
Chapter 26 -Groceries
Chapter 27-Trip
Chapter 28-Fun day
Chapter 29-Dream
Chapter 30-Talking
Chapter 31 -Date
Chapter 32 -Caught
Chapter 33-Hurt
Chapter 34-Mysterious boy
Chapter 35-Lonely
Chapter 36-Jealous?
Chapter 37-Party night
Chapter 38-Drunk
Chapter 39-Confession
Chapter 40-Aware
Chapter 41-Cruel Reality
Chapter 42-Alone
Chapter 43 -Six years
Chapter 44 -A Soju night
Chapter 45 -Newbie
Chapter 46 -A dinner
Chapter 47 - V
Chapter 48 -Home
Chapter 49-Breakfast
Chapter 50 - A Casual day
Notice
Chapter 51- Club
Chapter 52-You care?
Chapter 53-Alone
Chapter 54 -Sick
Chapter 55 -I'm sorry
Chapter 56- Flowers
Chapter 57 -Lanterns
Chapter 58 -Realisation
Chapter 59- I love him
Chapter 60- Talk
Chapter 61-In love
Chapter 62-Dinner
Chapter 63-Christmas
Chapter 64-Talk
Chapter 65-Rainy days
Chapter 66-Gifts
Chapter 67 -Party
Chapter 68-Lost
Chapter 69-Night
Chapter 70- Fire on fire (M)
Chapter 71-Want more(M)
Notice
Chapter 72-Dream
Chapter 73- Love
Chapter 74 - News
Chapter 75 - Lost
Chapter 76 - Shatter
BE MINE ALREADY
Chapter 77- Cloud
Chapter 78-You're Mine
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Happily Ever After
Don't skip, darlings.

Chapter 24-Another day at company

5.7K 342 14
By Minnastaehyung

The very next morning Jungkook entered 'JEON INC' holding the hands of taehyung.He wanted everyone to know who is taehyung and how much he means to him.No one should ever dare to mistreat taehyung like the other day.He gritted his teeth thinking the face of crying taehyung being all vulnerable from yesterday.

"Good morning, sir".Amy said walking next to her boss while giving a side glance to his profile.She sighed thinking of all the possibilities that made Mr.jeon mad.

"Amy, I want Ms.Ava to report at my office within five minute". Jungkook said his face stoic making Amy to nodd her head.She excused herself to go from there immediately after that leaving the couple alone.

Taehyung looked at the tight hold of Jungkook on his hand and then at Jungkook.If the situation is all different and Jungkook was doing that,it would be romantic.But right now taehyung got strangely bad feelings for coming here.

"Jungkook hyung....why did you bring me here? Didn't I told you I don't want to be here?".He said trying to walk up with Jungkook's long stride.

Jungkook didn't said anything in return and was all alone silent.The strange silence made taehyung even more worried.He knew Jungkook was mad and it was all because of him.He didn't wanted to cause any trouble for hyung.He sighed biting his lips nervously.

They reached Jungkook's office within a minute.Taehyung was sitting opposite to Jungkook with a worried expression while Jungkook was intently looking at the door making tae sigh.

Minutes later Amy entered the office following Ava behind.Ava smilied brightly seeing the CEO face to face,but that smile immediately dimmed seeing exact same boy from yesterday sitting infront of Mr.jeon.The confusion and then shock flashed over her face.she frown ber brow looking at the boy in disbelief while gulping nervously trying to keep calm.

Amy looked at her boss who was staring at Ava with his darkened eyes."Mr.Jeon ,she is Ms.ava from reception desk".

Jungkook nodded to Amy,leaning back to his chair raising his brows at Ava."Do you know the person who is sitting infront of me,Ava?".

Ava subtly glanced at taehyung before nodding her head timidly.She knew she misjudged the boy based on his appearance and done something very wrong.She clutched the hem of her shirt nervously.

"Sir, yesterday this boy came looking for you a-and....".Ava trailed off her words not knowing what to say.

Jungkook smirked at her words."Oh...then? And then what happened?".His hard voice held a challenge that made Ava to gulp.

"And I d-didn't allow him to meet you....Sir, but it's only because I thought he was a fraud trying to fool me saying he is your husband".Ava said whole in one breath testing her luck.She didn't wanted to get fired from such a good salary job.She knew Mr.jeon didn't hesitated to fire anyone that it made her gulp.

Jungkook scoffed at her words while shaking his head."So how did you know that he was a fraud?? Did you met my husband before? ".Jungkook huffed in annoyance rasing his brow.

"T-That I-I....".Ava looked everywhere but at him muttering quietly.

The stuttering and the cowardness display of Ava made Jungkook furious.He clenched his fist tring to calm down.He didn't liked how she mistreated taehyung infront of everyone.She should had handled the situation wisely instead of judging and humiliating someone before confirming the fact.She failed as a receptionist when she done that.'JEON INC' was a place for professionals not for some cowards.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORMED ME IF SOMEONE THERE TO SEE ME?ARE YOU THE ONE MAKING DECISION HERE OR ME?".Ava flinched hearing her boss's words.She looked hesitantly at her boss.

"HOW DARE YOU TO TREAT HIM AS NOTHING? IF YOU DIDN'T KNEW HIM , ATLEAST YOU SHOULD HAVE CONFIRMED IT INSTEAD OF MAKING FUN OF HIM.DID YOU REALLY THINK 'JEON INC' IS FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU. IF ANYONE WANTS TO WORK HERE,THEY SHOULD HAVE SOME WORK ETHICS, INSTEAD OF JUDGING SOMEONE BY WEALTH AND ALL...SHAME OF YOU,AVA". Jungkook shouted making Ava to gulp.She looked down feeling ashamed and guilty.

Amy sighed hearing her boss's wrath on Ava.It was a usual occurance in 'JEON INC' and almost everyone is a victim of that in one way or another.But for Mr.Jeon to explode this much was unusual, maybe because boss love his husband too much??

Amy averted her eyes to taehyung with a warm smile after thinking that,but she gasped seeing taehyung in vulnerable state.

Tears were flowing continuously through taehyung's eyes and he was looking at Mr.Jeon pleading.The boy was flinching each time Mr.Jeon's sound raised.His lips were blood red with the strength he is biting on it.She looked back at her boss who was scolding Ava without realising what he is causing.Does Mr.Jeon want to make his love sad?What is boss doing?.Amy shook her head silently.

"Let me make one thing clear,Ava,Here you should work professionally and should treat everyone with respect". Jungkook said gritting his teeth.

"Also I think you should take some time off from work and reflect your actions.You can go". Jungkook said shaking his head.He wanted to make sure that taehyung should get the same respect as he got here.Even if the marriage was only in name, taehyung is still his legal husband,So he has the equal right as him in all the properties under Jeon.

"Sir..I'm sorry.I promise,It won't happen again.So please reconsider your decision...".Ava pleaded taking a step forward.

Jungkook loosened his tie leaning back and waved his arms dismissively to Amy make ava leave.He rubbed his forehead in irritation looking at the closed door.The sniffing sounds that echoing in the room made him frown.He looked back at the boy who was sitting in the chair opposite to him.

Taehyung was looking down at his feet while crying and was biting his lips harshly to control the tears.Jungkook looked shocked to see taehyung crying infront of him.What happened?Why would tae..... Jungkook immediately went near to the boy worriedly.

"Taehyungie....what happened?".Jungkook placed his hand on taehyung's shoulder making the boy trun to him.The kid was silent all along and didn't replied to him, crying ignoring him completely.

Jungkook frowned his brows at that."Taehyungie, look at me".

As adamant as taehyung is, he ignored Jungkook and only cried more.Jungkook sighed at the stubbornness of the boy and made taehyung to look at him by grabbing his face in hands.

"What happened,tae?".

Taehyung stared at Jungkook with so much pain in his eyes."J-Jungkook h-hyung..y-youu w-were s-so s-scary...".He said suddenly hugging Jungkook.

"What?". Jungkook's mind went blank hearing something like that from taehyung.He felt suffocated at the thought,tae is scared of him.

"W-hy...why d-did y-you y-yell at h-her?Y-you m-made her s-sad.S-She will be unhappy because of m-me.I d-don't l-like t-to make a-anyone s-sad.A-also I-I made her to lose h-her j-job...". Taehyung cried clutching Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook was dumfounded to realise taehyung was still thinking about Ava and her wellness ,even though she insulted him yesterday.Jungkook sighed closing his eyes.

"Taehyungie...what she did is wrong, that's why I done that.Also it's not because of you,okay?.You are not the reason for loosing her job.You get it?".

"J-Jungkook h-hyung....I-I don't like w-when y-you a-are a-angry.Y-you d-don't look like y-you at all w-when y-you're y-yelling.D-Don't scold anyone.p-please.....I-I don't like it". Taehyung said completely ignoring what Jungkook said before.

Jungkook patted the head of the boy gently."Hey...stop it, crybaby".He said chuckling."Look..I am not angry anymore.Also I won't scold anyone unless it is for a good reson".Taehyung glared at Jungkook after hearing his words.

"Okay.... Maybe I am little scary". Jungkook said chuckling to himself.Admitting he is scary to himself seemed funny to him.

He looked at the pout on taehyung's face with a sigh."Okay....I won't scold or yell at anyone if that what makes you happy.So stop crying already!".He said making a small smile on taehyung's face.Taehyung smiled satisfactorly with a nodd wiping his tears.He liked his smiling Jungkook hyung.

____________________________________________________________________________

It was past lunch time and Jungkook was attending a meeting,so taehyung currently looking around the grand company by himself.He was bored all along sitting in the office from the morning that he decided to walk around.

Each floor of 'JEON INC' looked superb and he liked the working environment.Everything seemed fancy in his eyes.He was walking around that's when he bumbed into someone and made all the files that person holding fall into the ground.

Taehyung immediately knelt down picking up the papers while muttering thousands of apology." I'm so sorry.I didn't saw you".

"Hey, it's okay,Mr.Jeon".The other one said making tae to look at him.Someone rarely called him as 'Mr.jeon',so...

Tae smiled seeing Jiminie's husband infront of him.It was unexpected to meet him here. "Oh....the sleepy cat!!".He said excitedly.

Yoongi was shocked to hear someone introducing him in such a nickname,afterall he only met the boy once.Taehyung immediately bite his lips because of his mistake.It was all cause of jiminie.

"I'm sorry...I-I just...Sorry yoongi-shi".tae said embarrassed while rubbing his neck.

Yoongi chuckled at the boy's action."Don't worry,Mr.jeon.It's okay.My first impression on your wedding night was not so immpressive.So it's alright".

Taehyung nodded his head with a smile."Yoongi hyung, you can call me tae, don't need to be so formal.Also I'm much younger than you.so....".

"Okay then it's tae from now.So how is your married life going? Does Mr.jeon treating you well?".

Taehyung shyly smiled at that question.His face heated up and a big blush creeped on his face.

Yoongi smiled looking at the shy boy."Okay,I guess you are happy then".

Taehyung nodded slightly while showing his boxy smile."Hyung...how is jiminie?How is baby?".

Yoongi sighed at that question."He and baby is alright tae.I'm the one who is ill while take caring of his mood swings.He is a head ache sometimes". Yoongi said chuckling.

Taehyung could see the sparks in yoongi hyung's eyes when he talked about Jimin.Tae smiled widely.

Yoongi looked at his watch with a frown."Oh.. I'm late.So tae I should get going.I have to see boss urgently.So see you next time".

Taehyung nodded and bid his goodbye.He was almost jealous of yoongi hyung's and Jiminie's relationship on the way back to Jungkook's office.They were so in love that it made him feel aware of himself.He wants to have such love with his Jungkook hyung.To have a family of their own and a child??Maybe in the future.... Taehyung giggled at his fantacy dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 18.6K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
559K 20.4K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
89.4K 3.5K 29
"H-hey... shh... why do you always start crying when I ask about our child? What happened with our baby?" Jungkook said as he wiped Taehyung's tears...
108K 3.2K 51
"Don't mess with my mind baby boy...... I go crazy when you look at me like this when I'm tied. " Taehyung smirked as he leaned to him slowly and lic...