Spend Some Time (Eminem Fanfi...

By shadysnightmare19946

Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that... More

1. The Beginning...
2. A Tale Of The Deadly Right Hook
3. First Time
4. First Time I Called You Blew Me Off
5. Small World
6. The Way I Am
7. A Thing For Crazy Bitches
8. Come With Me
9. Life On Tour
10. Hate Song
11. We Laugh And We Cry Together
12. Dysfunctional
13. Anger Management
14. Catfight
15. Bad Habit
16. Aftermath
17. New Life
18. Spend Some Time
19. Not So Hard To Get
20. MTV Spring Break
21. Mixed Signals
22. Waterworks
23. Long Talks & Feelings
24. Not His Type
25. Only Girl I Want
Black Magic
26. You Are My Girl
27. Soundproof
28. Pro-choice
29. Gun Drama
30. Whipping Bouncers 6'2
31. #1
Tragic Endings
32. 8 Mile & Other things
33. Superman
34. Excerpt From An Unnamed Celebrity Gossip Magazine
35. Toxic Love
36. Best Friend
37. Consequences
38. Things To Come
39. The Good Guy
40. Copping Mechanisms
41. Enemies With Secret Identities
42. Tell Me
43. Revenge
44. Reckless
45. Distraction
46. Numb
47. Momma
48. We Need A Resolution
49. Lady
50. Unexpected
51. Kids
52. Love On The Brain
53. Don't Marry Me
54. Roommates
55. Love The Way You Lie
56. Love The Way You Lie Part 2
57. Bad Guy
58. Miserable
59. Don't Kiss & Tell
60. The Disrespect
61. Same Song And Dance
62. Insecure
63. The Blow Up
64. Compromise
65. Senseless
66. There Are No Words
67. Monster
68. Selfish
69. End Of An Era
70. Memories & Other Drugs
71. Teenage Love Affair
72. Maybe
73. Old Feelings
74. More Family Drama
75. Deadbeat
77. Sue Me
78. Blackmail
79. Forever
80. Supernova
81. Ice Ice Baby
82. Trust
83. Therapy Time
84. Mommy Issues
85. Finally
86. Surprise, Surprise...
87. Last Chapter

76. Charges

881 30 31
By shadysnightmare19946

So, y'all know that I have a weird way of writing things sometimes. So, this chapter actually jumps a couple of days after Lyric opens the door to Melody's father, and deals with the aftermath of whatever has happened that day. Then, the next chapter will focus on those exact events, but as those are not as of yet clear in my head right now, we will first have to deal with the consequences lol...

Melody's P.O.V.

It has now been a couple of days since my damn father showed up at my doorstep, and the way Marshall handled him, he hasn't dared to show his face again since.

Which is a great thing. Fuck him.

Now, to the bad news.

Marshall is supposed to leave for Detroit later on today, and it's honestly crashing me.

Like, he hasn't even left yet, and I miss him already.

It is honestly way worse than how it used to he back when we first got together. This feeling of longing for him. You'd think it would be different now, after all these years, but apparently it's still the same, for both me and for him.

I wish I could've just went with him, but I have obligations to my momma. I have to take care of her for right now.

And Marshall has to resume working on his highly anticipated Relapse album.

It seems like everybody is waiting for it to finally drop. Like, literally everybody.

I am too, to be honest, even though I have literally heard pretty much all of it first hand by now.

Except for the unfinished parts.

Marshall is laying in the bed next to me right now, writing some lyrics in his notepad.

"Can I see?" I ask obnoxiously, wanting to be annoying on purpose.

"For fuck's sake, Mel. See it when it drops," he rolls his eyes, but then pushes the notepads towards me.

I take one look at it and give him a dirty look.

"Baby boy," I sigh. "You know damn well that nobody but you could ever understand that chicken scratch handwriting of yours. Especially the way you be writing shit down that's not even in chronological order. Honestly, I don't understand how you even manage to make sense of it yourself," I shake my head, and Marshall just smirks.

"That's how I gotta do it, baby. Just in case I ever lose one of my notepads again, ain't not a son of a bitch is gonna be able to make sense of it and steal my ideas."

"Yeah, I can see that," I say and roll my eyes again.

"Yo, what I tell ya about that?" Marshall says threateningly, and then next thing I know, he yanks me towards him.

Yeah, for the record, we are definitely back to how we used to be. Every little thing one of us does, immediately sets us off and makes us horny. So we fuck. And then we fuck again.

No shame in it neither. We just love each other so much, and that's how we express ourselves.

Some time later, we are laid up and hugged up once again, and Marshall raps his new song lyrics that he just came up with earlier to me, and I frown.

"What's wrong, you don't like it?" He asks me then, slightly self-conscious.

"No, I love it, Marshall," I reassure him.

"What is it then?"

"It's just that... I dont know, I mean, what do I know about this sort of a thing? I don't know shit about music."

"Nah, tell me. I wanna hear it."

"Well, I mean... I love it, I do, I just don't think it fits in with this record you are trying to out out lately? I mean like... Relapse seems to have it's own unique vibe, which some people would love, and some probably would not get at all, to be honest with you. And it's great. But like... this other song, it doesn't seem like it belongs on it?"

"Why, cause I'm not doing the accents?"

"Not just that, Marshall. It's the whole content of the song. Totally different vibe."

"Aight," he simple says.

"Are you mad at me now?" I ask and look up at him, and he chuckles.

"Nah, baby," he kisses the side of my head. "I appreciate ya being honest with me. See, when I had brought it to Denaun and Paul, they said it was great, but they ain't never mentioned what you did just now, and I ain't gonna front, I see where you coming from. Imma tell you something, I've been toying around with the idea of releasing another album, not too far after I finally do Relapse, that's gonna have a whole different vibe to it, and I already have a whole bunch of song concepts prepared for it. So, you are probably right. I'll put this one on that other album instead, cause it does make sense for it to be in a league of it's own."

"What would you call that next album?" I ask. "After Relapse, I mean?"

"I don't know, Relapse 2. Or Recovery? I haven't decided yet."

"Okay," I agree.

"You like that?"

"Yeah."

"Aight then."

He continues to scribble some more song lyrics down, and he raps some to me, and I honestly like all of them.

Some creep me the hell out, and all of those are automatically destined for the Repapse album. Some we kind of clash about. Like the song Beautiful. I personally thought it needed to be on that other record Marshall keeps talking about, but he's adamant to keep it right where it is.

The song My Darling, one the other hand, scares me, and we both agree, that it's definitely Relapse material.

Same Song And Dance is both funny and creepy at the same time.

Love The Way You Lie makes me super emotional. And Marshall and I both agree that it definitely has a whole different vibe from Relapse.

By the time we are done, I feel exhausted as hell and emotionally drained, even though I myself haven't even done any work.

"Yo, thank you, Mel. I just wanted to tell ya, I really do appreciate your honesty," Marshall says to me. "It's always good to get an input from my number one fan," he says sarcastically, and that makes me wake up real quick.

"Really, Marshall?!" I exclaim, and he smirks.

"Yo, for sure. You have always been my biggest groupie, haven't you?"

"Seriously, Marshall, fuck off," I wave him off like the annoying buzzing fly that he is right now.

"Damn, that almost hurts my feelings," he says, and I know damn well that he's just being annoying on purpose.

"It should hurt your feelings right now, it was intended to!"

"Common, Mel, don't be like that."

"Fuck you!"

"Promise?"

"God, you are so irritating!!"

"Yeah, I am? Aight, come here."

"Marshall!! Lyric can't..."

"Yeah, that's what you always say. And I keep telling ya, you are the one that needs to keep it the fuck down!"

"Um, no, because like... you the one that gets real fucking loud when you cum, Marshall!!" I point out as he manages to get his way just as always.

He starts getting my clothes off, just as his own clothes comes off, and just then, there's a loud ass knock on the front door.

"POLICE, OPEN UP!!"

Marshall and I both jump up, and I stare belligerently at him.

"What the hell..." I whisper.

"THIS IS THE POLICE!!" The loud voice behind the door announces one again. "IF YOU DON'T OPEN RIGHT NOW, WE WILL KICK DOWN THE DOOR!!"

I stare wordlessly at Marshall, and he just grabs my shirt and puts it back over my head, covering my body up.

"Go ahead, baby," he says, and puts his own clothes back on.

We make our way to the door, and I open it, and two uniformed cops rush in, as the third one shoves a warrant in my face.

"We are looking for a Marshall Bruce Mathers," one of the cops says, playing stupid, like they don't already know who that is.

"I'm right here," Marshall shrugs, and the two uniformed officers immediately rush him.

"Mr. Mathers, you are under arrest for the assault and battery of Robert Howard. You have the right to..." He continues to read Marshall's rights to him, and I just stand there helplessly, and the whole thing feels so surreal to me, then it clicks.

My fucking father has actually pressed charges against Marshall, and I can't fucking believe this shit, but then again, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by it at all!

"No, wait, you can't arrest him for that, because he was protecting me!" I exclaim.

"Ma'am," one of the cops says as he pushes me back, "I'm going to need you to step way back."

"No!!" I exclaim.

"Mel, listen, calm the fuck down," Marshall says, and his voice is the only voice that can reach me right now. "Relax, baby. This ain't nothing," he continues to say as his hands are being literally handcuffed behind his back. "Mel, listen. What I need you to do is call Paul and tell him to contact my lawyer. Just do that baby, aight?"

No, it is not alright!! I want to scream out, but I force myself to pull it back and stay as calm as I possibly can.

So I just nod, as I watch the cops drag Marshall out of the house and in the backseat of their car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 641 33
The year is currently 2003 and The Source Magazine has just unveiled an Eminem racist tape, a song where he can clearly be heard rapping disrespectfu...
88.4K 2.2K 25
An Eminem fanfiction story
171K 4.4K 60
Dayanara is living in a small two bedroom with her daughter Jane in the depths of Detroit. She's searching for love after her ex-boyfriend left her...
24.2K 1K 51
Shy and timid, Onika lives in a dilapidated Detroit neighborhood with her abusive uncle. She is hopelessly in love with Marshall Mathers, a troubled...