The Ghost of Aincrad.(SAO x M...

By JJHM2004

Being hated in a cruel world, whether for true or false events, it does not matter to the young man who swor... More

Prologue
World of Swords.
The First Floor.
What's Been Lost...
The Ghost of Aincrad.
Murder within the walls.
Illusionary Avenger.
The Fire of the Heart.
The Flaming Dance of White and Black.
The Blue-Eyed Demon
Crimson Killing Intent.
Girl of Hope
When All Else is Lost
Edge of Hell's Abyss.
End Of The World
The Land of Fairies.
Journey to the World Tree.
The Summit
Servant of a King.
The Healing.
Bonds
General of the Blazing Flame
The Grand Quest.
The Raid.
The Marked Warrior.
Tales of Old Times
Deep Sea
Problems in Another World.
World of Guns.
Guns and Swords.
Ghost of the Past.
Bloody Memories.
Bullet of Bullets.
Death Gun.
Death Chaser
What It Means To Be Strong.
Bullet of a Phantom.
Phantom Bullet.
One Little Step.
The Queen of the Lake.
The King of the Giants.
Excalibur.
Mysterious Challenger.
A Son's Path.
Zekken and the Sleeping Knights.
A Son's Gift.
Battle For The Boss.
The Monument of the Swordsmen
Zekken's Truth.
Mother's Rosario.

The World Seed.

721 21 13
By JJHM2004

Y/N had logged out from ALfheim. He took off the NerveGear before he saw Aiko standing next to his bed.

Aiko: So, is it done?

Y/N: Yes. It is done. But she requested that I visited her.

Aiko: I see. Be careful, okay?

Y/N nodded before he stood up.

When he walked out of the room he felt a pain on his stomach and on his right eye. He walked to the bathroom before he took a box beneath the sink and opened it before grabbing a pill and took it as he felt the pain disappear a bit.

After that, he grabbed his phone and saw Kazuto had already sent him the location.

Y/N: It's not too far.

Y/N went outside as it was snowing, he grabbed a bike and made his way to the hospital.

*Time skip*

Y/N had reached the hospital as he saw someone in a bike and saw it was Kazuto.

The two of them leave the bikes before running at the entrance but they then saw a figure come out of a van and Kazuto stopped as Y/N did the same and looked at him.

Y/N: Kazuto...

He then noticed blood coming out of Kazuto's arm. They then looked the figure come out of the shadows.

???: You're late.

Kirito: You...

The figure comes out of shadows as it was Sugou walking to them, with a knife on his hand.

Sugou: What if I'd caught a cold?

He walked out of the shadow and they saw his injured eye.

Kazuto: S-Sugou?

Sugou then looked at Y/N.

Sugou: That was a horrible thing you did, Kratos. I can still feel the pain.

Y/N glared at him, but suddenly, he started feeling the pain in his stomach again.

Y/N: You are finished. Give up and turn yourself to the authorities.

Sugou: What's finished? There are plenty of companies that would want me. Yes, once my research is complete, I can become a true king. The god of this world.

Y/N: You're insane.

Sugou: But first, I'm going to kill the two of you, Kratos, Kirito.

He charged at Kazuto and swing the knife at him, but Kazuto jumped out of the way and fell to the ground.

Sugou then looked at Y/N and saw him running at him, but the pain on his stomach increased as he fell to one knee.

Sugou: Huh, I see. You also feel pain from that. Come on, stand up.

He said as he swung the knife at Kratos and sliced at his right eye, but didn't reach his eye.

Sugou: Stand up!

He said before grabbing Y/N and lifted him up his feet before stabbing him on the abdomen.

Kazuto: Y/N!

Sugou then pushed Y/N to the ground before placing his foot on his head as his right eye started to bleed to bleed, too.

Sugou: A piece of trash like you, slowing me... Slowing me down!

He then raised the knife.

Sugou: Naturally, the punishment for that is death. Nothing but death will be acceptable!

He then stabs his knife down, as it stabbed the ground in front of Y/N.

Sugou: Huh? My right eye is all foggy... So I missed.

He raised the knife again but started shaking.

Sugou: You garbage... You... You don't have any real power!

Y/N looked at Sugou and saw a vision of Oberon in him.

Y/N: *thoughts* Sugou... I WILL KILL YOU!

Sugou: Die, trash!

He thrusted the knife at Kratos, who raised his arm and grabbed the blade of the knife before punching him off of him. He then threw the knife away before fighting through the pain and stand up.

Y/N looked at Sugou with a rageful expression as Sugou saw a vision of Kratos, the Salamander.

Meanwhile, Kazuto looked at Y/N saw a vision of Kratos, the Ghost of Aincrad.

Kratos charged at Oberon before punching him with an uppercut. He then punched him with a left hook as Oberon fell to his knees before Kratos punched him with both hands to the floor.

Oberon tried to stand up but Kratos got on top of him before slamming his head multiple times at the floor. Kratos turned him around before he started to strangle Oberon.

Kirito: Stop, Y/N!

Kratos couldn't hear him as he kept strangle Oberon.

Kirito kept calling Kratos, though Kratos was able to hear him, he was only able to hear a muffled voice.

Oberon stopped struggling as Kratos continued.

Kirito: Y/N!

Kratos was now able to hear Kirito's faint voice.

Kirito: You don't want to do this, Y/N! You don't want to be like that again!

Kratos heard him and gritted his teeth before screaming and slammed Oberon one last time and fell unconscious.

Y/N then stepped back before sitting on the floor.

Kazuto stood up before walking to Y/N, and saw Sugou was still breathing.

Y/N: Go with Asuna.

Kazuto: We have to take you to the hospital.

Y/N: I told you to go with Asuna.

Kazuto: Y/N...

Y/N: Go with her! I'll just... rest here a bit.

Kazuto looked down for a moment before walking to the hospital.

Y/N looked at his hands as they were shaking before he clenched his fists.

Y/N: Not... again.

He let out a heavy sigh and a pained grunt before taking off his jacket and wrapped it around the wound on his abdomen. He stood up with difficulty and walked to the hospital as he left a blood trail.

When he entered the hospital a nurse called him, but he ignored her and headed to Asuna's room.

After a few minutes, he reached the room and opened the door and saw Kirito and Asuna were holding each other as a small smile seemed to appear on his face. He then looked at the window and saw Kirito and Asuna from SAO holding hands before they walk away and disappeared.

But his smile disappeared when he noticed Kratos from SAO, holding his blades, before walking into the opposite direction.

Y/N then walked away, but after a few steps, he fell unconscious to the ground.

*Time skip*

Friday, May 15, 2025.

Y/N woke up and saw that he was on a hospital bed. He then looked at the window.

Y/N: *as narrator* That snowy day, Sugou was arrested in the hospital parking lot. Following his arrest, he denied everything, trying to pin the blame on Kayaba Akihiko. But an ex-employee went with the police and gave them all the needed evidence. I heard that the three hundred players who hadn't escaped SAO had no memory of the experiments performed on them. And no one developed any neurological problems. They say everyone will be able to return to society. However, the Virtual MMO genre was dealt a fatal blow. In the end, RCT progress was disbanded. And RCT itself received a serious setback. Of course, ALO was shut down. And five or six other VRMMOs weren't expected to survive, either. Kayaba was also found dead. Suicide. When SAO collapsed, he performed a high-output scan on himself, copying his consciousness onto the internet. He succeeded.

Y/N then remembered when he spoke to Kayaba in ALO.

*Flashback*

Kratos was holding The Seed on his hand.

Kratos: What is this?

Kayaba: The beginning of a world. It's called The Seed. Once it buds, you'll understand what it is. I'll leave what to do then up to you. You can delete and completely forget it. However, if you have any feelings left for that world besides hatred...

*Flashback end*

Y/N kept looking at the window before he heard the door open and saw Kazuto, Asuna, and Suguha, and Aiko in their school uniforms, enter the room

Kazuto: Hey, Y/N. How are you feeling?

Y/N: Fine.

Asuna: You're getting discharged today, right?

Y/N: Yes. In a few minutes the doctors will start with the final procedures.

Suguha: Good. In that case we don't have to delay tomorrow's meeting.

Aiko: I'm glad you're okay, big brother.

They then hear the door open again and see a nurse entering the room.

Nurse: I'm sorry for interrupting, but we have to start in order to discharge him.

They nodded.

Suguha: We'll wait for you outside.

She said before walking out of the room.

Nurse: You have good friends.

Y/N: Yes.

*Time skip*

Y/N walked out of the hospital on casual clothes and saw Kazuto, Asuna, Aiko, and Suguha waiting for him.

*Time skip*

Friday, May 16, 2025.

Y/N was in a graveyard with Aiko as they stood in a grave with the name of Honda Koharu.

Y/N: I miss you... 

Aiko: I cannot believe that they're gone...

Y/N: This is the one that I told you about, Suguha.

He turned to the side and saw Suguha.

Suguha: I completely understand now.

During the days, Y/N was in the hospital, Suguha visited often and the two helped each other move on.

Suguha: I know we met not long ago, but I'm starting to consider you like a big brother, too. I hope you don't mind that I can call you that.

Y/N: I do not mind.

Aiko: I do.

Suguha: Huh?

Aiko: I just made up with my big brother. You have your own.

Suguha: Y-Yeah. But he helped me out and gave me advise when I was sad. So that made me see him like another big brother!

The two stared at each other as Y/N took a deep breath.

Y/N: Come, we do not want to be late.

Aiko: Right.

Suguha: Yeah!

*Time skip*

After that, they were now walking towards Andrew's shop, as Y/N looked at Suguha.

Y/N: Hey, did you ever meet Agil?

Aiko: Yeah, we went hunting twice in ALO. 

Suguha: He's really big!

Y/N: He's the same size in real life, too.

They arrived at the shop as Y/N opened the door and he saw that everyone was already inside.

Y/N: We are not late, are we?

Rika, also known as Liz, then walked to him.

Rika: The star of the show always turns up last. So we told you a slightly later time. Come on in.

She then pulled him in front of everyone.

Rika: Let's have a cheer, everyone. Ready!

Everyone: Kratos, congratulations on beating SAO!

Everyone then popped party poppers and a sign that said congratulations. Rika then handed Y/N a drink.

Rika: Cheers!

Everyone: Cheers!

After that Y/N then sat at the bar and sighed before he felt a someone tugging his shirt and saw a boy.

Y/N: Who are you?

Boy: Thank you for saving my dad.

Y/N: Save your dad?

???: I've told him a few things about you.

Y/N looked up and saw a man in a suit with a beard.

Y/N: Leonidas?

He nodded.

Leonidas: But please, call just call me Leo in the real world.

Y/N: This is your son.

Daisuke: Yeah. His name is Daichi. We live in a town a couple of hours from here, but he really wanted to meet the hero that saved his father.

He said as he saw Andrew serving him a glass of orange juice.

Y/N: I am no hero. You saw all the things that I did in SAO

Daisuke: I know. But to me you are a hero. You reunited a father back with his son. My wife wanted to thank you, too. But she couldn't get out of work.

He said as he looked at his son who smiled at them.

Daisuke: Hey, if you ever need anything from me, do not hesitate to ask. I'll do so gladly, sir. 

His son then went to talk to everyone else.

Daisuke: Well, I'll leave you be. I have to make sure he doesn't get in trouble.

He said before going with his son.

???: This is a great drink!

Y/N recognized the voice and turned around and saw two short men sitting on a table.

Y/N: Brok? Sindri?

The men turned to him before the one that looked like Sindri spoke.

Sindri: Kratos, congratulations!

Brok: Yeah! Hey, how's the little guy?

Y/N: He's been fine.

Sindri: We're really glad he's okay.

Brok: That's right.

Y/N: I do not know your names, yet.

Brok: We're not on a real name basis yet.

Y/N: Very well.

They cheered before Y/N turned back to the bar and saw Erina joining him in the bar.

Erina: So, what now, leader?

Y/N: I am no longer a leader nor a general.

Erina: I know. Well, for me, I guess I'm not gonna think in the future for a while.

Y/N: Hmm?

Erina: I think I want to focus on the today for a while. I've been stuck in the past for a long time. I think it's time to change that. What about you?

Y/N: Hmm... Maybe I will do that too.

He then saw Kazuto sit next to him as well.

Kazuto: I know I've asked this already many times, but how are you feeling?

Y/N: I'm feeling good.

He then turned to Andrew who was behind the bar.

Y/N: Agil, how has the seed been?

Andrew: Amazing. There are around fifty mirror servers. A hundred thousand downloads. And three hundred major servers that actually run it.

Y/N: *as narrator* After I met with Kayaba's echo, I took the World Seed to Agil, and asked him to analyze it. I learned that the World Seed was a program package that ran a full-dive MMO called The Seed, made by Kayaba. In essence, anyone with access to a good enough server could download The Seed and create their own online world. I asked Agil to upload it to servers across the world for anyone to use. This revived the dying Virtual MMO genre. ALfheim Online's data was all transferred to a new company, which still runs it. But ALfheim wasn't the only world born. Small companies, and even private individuals, began to run their own virtual game servers. They began to be compatible with one another. And it's reaching the point where a character created in one game can be transferred to another.

Kazuto: Hey, we're still going to the same place for the after-party, right?

Andrew: Yeah, at eleven tonight. We meet in Yggdrasil City.

*Time skip*

Y/N and Aiko reached their home and they entered it before they saw Misuki on the table drinking a cup of coffee.

Misuki: Welcome home, guys. How was your day?

Y/N: It was good.

Aiko: We had a lot of fun. You should've seen it. Y/N has a lot more friends than you think.

Misuki: Really? I'm glad to hear that.

Y/N was about to head upstairs before Misuki called him.

Misuki: Y/N!

Y/N stopped and looked at her.

Y/N: What is it?

Misuki: Well, you see... I can't right now since I still have some unfinished work, but I bought one of those Amuspheres, and I was kind of wondering if you guys would teach me about it. 

Y/N: You want me to teach you about VR games?

Misuki: Yeah. That's not a problem, right?

Y/N: No.

Misuki's eyes widened when she saw Y/N smiled a bit.

Y/N: I wouldn't mind teaching my older sister to play VR games. Just tell me when you can. For now I'll be in my room.

He said before walking upstairs and Misuki smiled.

Misuki: I missed that smile of his.

Aiko: Yeah, I did to, sis.

*Time skip*

Kratos logged in as he appeared in a forest where he was greeted by Atreus, and Mimir.

Mimir: Good to see you again, Brother!

Atreus: Yeah, it's been too long.

Kratos: Yes, have you two been alright?

Atreus: Yeah, how about you?

Kratos: Yes.

Mimir: Are you ready to meet the others?

Kratos: How did you know...?

Atreus: Yui told us about it.

Kratos: I see.

He said before taking Mimir and placed him on the back of his waist.

They see someone landing next to them and see it was Freya, as she had a different clothing.

Kratos: You've come to the meeting, too.

Freya: Yeah. Congratulations on your victory. Sorry I couldn't attend the real life meeting.

Kratos: It's alright.

Atreus: You look a little different.

Freya: That's because this isn't an administrator account.

Kratos: So you're just a player now.

Freya: Yeah.

They then see someone logging in and see it was Ryuu.

Ryuu: Oh, Freya. You're here too.

Freya: Yeah.

Atreus: Come on, we don't want to be late!

Kratos: Freya, I thank you again for helping us.

Freya: You don't have to thank me. You have opened my eyes and helped me move on.

???: Before you leave, can I talk to you for a minute?

They turned to the voice and saw it was Eris as a Salamander.

Kratos: Atreus, go with Ryuu and Freya. I will catch up with you.

He said while handing Mimir to Ryuu.

Atreus: But you might miss it.

Kratos: I assure you, I will not.

Atreus: Okay, but you better be there.

He said before flying away with Ryuu and Freya.

Kratos: Is something wrong?

Eris: No. There's just something I wanted to talk with you. But I didn't want to do it with other people around.

Kratos: What is it?

Eris: I wanted to... apologize. After everything that's happened between us. And after seeing everything you've done. I realize, you are not a bad person. I cannot be mad at you forever. Besides, for Koharu, let's be on good terms.

She said while extending her hand and Kratos shook it with a nod.

Eris: Well, then. You don't want to miss the new event with your son, do you? I'll meet you over there. I'm meeting with the others first.

Kratos nodded before activating his wings and flied away.

After a few minutest he saw a couple of fairies above and recognized them, Kirito and Leafa. As he flew to them, Atreus and Ryuu flied in front of them with Mimir on her hand.

Atreus: There you are! It's almost starting.

Kratos: Where is, Freya?

Ryuu: She went to meet with the others first.

Kratos hummed before they flew with Kirito and Leafa.

Kirito: Hey, guys. You made it.

Kratos: Yes, we made it.

Atreus: We wouldn't miss this.

Kirito: Well, you're just in time.

Mimir: Huh,  just in time for what?

They heard a bell and Kratos grabbed Mimir and they all saw a castle floating down and Leafa looked shocked.

Ryuu: Is that...?

Kirito: That's right. That is the floating castle Aincrad.

Leafa: But why? What's it doing here?

Kirito: What do you say, Kratos? Let's beat all one hundred floors, and conquer that castle.

He looked at Kratos and saw a small smirk appeared on his face.

Kratos: Only if you can keep up.

Klein: Hey! You're both late, Kratos, Kirito!

They look behind and saw Klein, Agil, Liz, Silica, and Eris along with Sakuya, Alicia, Eugene, Recon, Brok, Sindri, Freya and other players from ALfheim.

Klein: We'll leave you behind!

Agil: See you there!

Liz: Come on.

Silica: Hurry.

Eris: Meet you there.

They all passed them before Asuna flew up to them.

Asuna: Let's go, everyone.

Yui then appeared next to her.

Yui: Come on, hurry.

Kratos: Alright, let's go!

They flied with the rest of them, as they all headed to the floating castle, Aincrad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1K 38
⚠️️WARNING ⚠️ I WAS 12 YEARS OLD WHEN DONE AND STILL IN PROCESS OF MAYOR EDITING ! Hi I'm Shinigamy_gal and I'm here to give you one of my bests bo...
60.5K 1K 27
Aincrad is at war with the Demon King, who is commanding his armies from the 100th floor. Kirito is known as the Black Swordsman, one of the most pow...
236K 3.2K 46
*ATTENTION* Sequel/series has been canceled and a remake will be made. Please be patient for it. Please read chapter labeled "Announcement" to get th...
5.2K 132 6
An AU of the world of SAO! Accused for being something he wasn't, all he could do was run. But running could only get him so far as he desperately cr...