Little Steve Harrington (Hiat...

Da multifandoms23

Steve never really had a childhood, parents were never there so he didn't know what a 'good' childhood was su... Altro

A/N
Noticing
Helping Steve
Finally Regressed
Telling the Adults
Making Room For Steve
Telling the 'Kids'
Rough Days
Bad Night
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Aunty Robin Babysits
Separation Anxiety
Misbehaved Steve
Late Night ER Trip
Joyce (and Hopper) Babysits
Doctors Appointment
Sugar Rush
Rainy Days
Uncle Eddie Babysits
A Chaotic Day
Very Bad News
Regression
Clingy
Sick Steve
A Day at The Children's Museum
Family Getaway
Moving Out
Swimming and Defiance
Obsessed With Aunty Robin
Bruised Fingers And An Ear Infection
Warmer Weather
Mama's Weekend Away
A Day At Uncle Eddie's
BBQ And Pool Party
Family Picnic
Summer Fun
Sleepover At The Grandparents
Family Day

Unhappy Steve

269 4 0
Da multifandoms23

Steve had woken up a little early this morning so Nancy gave him his iPad to watch or play something whilst they slept some more. He wasn't able to get out of the room as Jonathan's bedroom now had a gate on it so that he couldn't just get up and wander the house.

"Buddy, turn that down please" Jonathan mumbles as he slightly turned over. Steve was in the middle of the bed lying on his stomach with his iPad somewhat propped on the pillows.

"Nuuuu" Steve whines, kicking his feet a little.

"Turn it down or I'm taking it away" Jonathan warns him. It was too early to be arguing with Steve so he turned the volume down himself.

"Hmm" he whined as Steve turned the whole thing off instead. The three of them soon got up and grabbed some breakfast.

"Not dat" Steve whined. They figured he clearly wasn't in the best of moods today and that was ok.

"Steve, that's what you asked for" Nancy says as Jonathan placed his cereal on his tray.

"No" Steve crosses his arms and pouts.

"Different bowl or different breakfast?" Jonathan sighs.

"Bwea'fast" he mumbles. They eventually have breakfast and Nancy gets Steve ready to head to her house.

"Come, let's get dressed" Nancy says. She changes his nappy before putting him into a pair of jeans, a dark blue long sleeve top and a pair of dark blue George Pig socks.

"Ok, go play we're going soon" Nancy tells him. He immediately sits on the sofa with his iPad in hand.

"Why do I think he's going to be a handful today?" Nancy sighs.

"I don't know but we all have bad days, maybe he didn't get enough sleep last night and just didn't wake us or something" Jonathan says. Nancy and Jonathan get some things together for when they go to Nancy's house whilst Steve just sat on the sofa.

"Steve, nanny's leaving, you saying bye?" Jonathan calls out as Nancy heads toward him. She needed to get his jumper and shoes on anyway.

"Hey, dada's talking to you, nanny is now leaving, would you like to say bye?" Nancy says as she puts his jumper on before putting his shoes on.

"Nooo, nanny buh buh" Steve whines.

"Sorry baby, she's got to go to work" Steve immediately drops his iPad on the sofa and runs over to her.

"No buh buh" Steve hugs her.

"Maybe I'll pop round after work, ok?"

"No" he pouts.

"Come, we're gonna go see nana today" Nancy says. Joyce soon leaves and the three of them get in the car. They soon park up outside Nancy's and just like that Steve perked up....for now.

"Nana" Steve cheered as she came round to his side.

"Hi baby, how are you?" She chuckles as she gets him out.

"Don't think he was too happy this morning but we'll see how the rest of the day goes" Jonathan tells Karen.

"Oh dear" they head inside and Steve immediately runs of to the living room.

"Shoes" Jonathan calls.

"Steve" Jonathan warns him again as he made his way over to Steve.

"Hey, we need to take our shoes off please" he says before taking Steve's shoes off.

"Nooo, mine" they hear Steve whine a little while later.

"Mike, please don't wind him up" Nancy sighs.

"What? I'm not even doing anything" Nancy and Jonathan glance at each other before heading to the living room.

"Steve, give that back to Holly please"

"No" he whines.

"One" Nancy starts counting.

"Two" she gives him a look and he soon gave Holly's toy back. It rolled onto lunch and Jonathan gave Steve his cup.

"I'll take it of you if you carry on" Jonathan warns Steve as he kept trying to tip the water out. It soon rolled onto nap time.

"Come, let's go lie down" Nancy takes him up with his dummy and cloth.

"Here baby, come" Nancy attempts to lie him down but he didn't like that.

"No" he threw his dummy across the room.

"Steve, lie down" Nancy sighs.

"No mama" Steve starts to cry as he arched his back on the bed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She immediately soothes him as the randomness of his crying concerned her. He was just sobbing and Nancy didn't know why. It broke her heart.

"Baby, come 'ere" she pulls him onto her lap and cuddles him. He accepts his dummy and she puts the cloth between their chests. Steve settles down and eventually goes to sleep. Nancy texted Jonathan back (as he asked if everything was ok because he could hear Steve crying and if she needed his help) saying that she was just gonna stay with Steve for his nap. He had his nap and it soon rolled onto dinner time.

"Nanny tome?" Steve asks.

"She might do honey, maybe dada will text her if that's ok" Nancy says to Jonathan.

"Anything for my prince" Jonathan kisses his cheek. Steve's mood improved a bit but it wasn't until he asked for his iPad, that everything went back downhill. The three of them finally got into a routine and they had allowed Steve 10 minutes of iPad time in the morning and before bed. (On the weekends - a little bit longer). So when he asked Jonathan for his iPad, it wasn't good.

"Dada? Pad?"

"Um, let me just check your bag buddy" Jonathan says. He checks the bag to see nothing.

"Nance, did you pack his iPad?" Suddenly, her eyes went wide.

"Oh my god, it's still on the sofa at yours" Steve wasn't really meant to hear that, but he did.

"Pad" he starts to cry.

"I know honey, we left it at dada's"

"Pad" he cries.

"Why don't we get into our jammies and watch something on tv?" Nancy suggests.

"Nooooo, wan' pad" Steve was getting really upset as this wasn't his usual routine. He had gotten used to the routine no matter where they were or went so they wanted to keep it like that but today just didn't go as planned.

"What about mama's or dada's phone?" Jonathan asks him and Steve just shook his head 'no'.

"Ok, let's get jammas on and go from there" Nancy says. Joyce soon entered the house.

"Nanny" Steve runs to her, still crying.

"What's gotten you so upset honey?" She asks him.

"No pad" he sobs.

"Oh" she looks at Jonathan and Nancy with a 'good luck with that one' look. Nancy soon managed to get him upstairs and into a blue all in one sleepsuit.

He was just non stop crying at this point, occasionally calling out 'pad'.

"I'm sorry honey" Nancy soothes him. Joyce didn't stay long as they knew they'd have to get Steve into bed soon.

"Come on" Nancy picks him up whilst Jonathan made a bottle. They say goodnight to everyone before heading on up.

"Pad" Steve cries.

"Baby, the iPad is at dada's ok, we can go back and get it tomorrow. Right now it's bedtime" Nancy tells him. They could tell that all that crying was making Steve even more tired so they were surprised when Steve lied down and asked for his bottle.

"Here baby" Jonathan tucks him in.

It didn't take long for Steve to fall asleep and they vowed to never forget the iPad again. They came to a conclusion that the bag was to be double checked and so was the house incase it wasn't in the bag.

"What made him upset earlier then?" Jonathan asks Nancy as they lay in bed.

"I don't know, I completely forgot to ask to be fair"

"It's ok, we'll just have to remember tomorrow, for now let's just get some sleep"

"Yeah, night I love you"

"Night, I love you too" they kiss each other goodnight before falling asleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

641 12 9
It wasn't supposed to happen like this. She was the new kid. She knew nothing about the dangers lurking with the small town of Hawkins. And yet she w...
27.9K 622 12
TW! Language โ› I thought I hated you, so why do I love you? โœ PREVIEW: The old Hawkins Highschool king falls in love with the freak of the school. St...
435K 14.3K 46
"i'm totally not high enough for this." "you're not high at all." "my point exactly, princess." [STRANGER THINGS] [FEMALE OC] [SEQUEL IS UP!]