To Kiss a Killer | boyxman |...

By JosslynWho

***OLD VERSION*** A vampire slayer (Raeden Dalton) and vampire (Dominick von Kraige) are suddenly caught in t... More

****READ FIRST***
Chapter I - The Vampire
Chapter II - The Slayer
Chapter III - The Vampire
Chapter IV - The Slayer
Chapter V - The Vampire
Chapter VI - The Slayer
Chapter VII - The Vampire
Chapter VIII - The Slayer
Chapter IX - The Vampire
Chapter X - The Slayer
Chapter XI - The Vampire
Chapter XII - The Slayer
Chapter XIV - The Slayer
Chapter XV - The Vampire
Chapter XVI - The Slayer
Chapter XVII - The Vampire
Chapter XVIII - The Slayer
Chapter XIX - The Vampire
Chapter XX - The Slayer
Chapter XXI - The Vampire
Chapter XXII - The Slayer
Chapter XXIII - The Vampire
Chapter XXIV - The Slayer
Chapter XXV - The Vampire
Chapter XXVI - A Vampire
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter XIII - The Vampire

241 12 0
By JosslynWho

I knew it was him I felt. His nerves were so tense I could feel him coming. I looked down on Raeden as he clung to me, confused by his sudden arrival, but still more than happy to see him. Gradually I set my arms around him as well, warmth filling my cold body that only penetrated me when he came around. "Mind telling me what this is about, dove?"

In a muffled voice from his face being against my shirt, he said, "I... I just wanted to see you."

I stepped back into my suite, gesturing for him to come inside. When he passed the threshold, he moved for the living room area, stopping when he caught sight of Nate passed out on the couch. "Don't mind him," I assured, "He's the heaviest sleeper in the world."

Raeden turned to face me. He came closer and grasped my hand, and it was only then when I realized he was dressed in his slayer attire. Did he just come from hunting? Wasn't he only supposed to be hunting me?

I let the questions in the back of my head fade when apprehending that I didn't care enough to ask, and let him guide me to my room down the dark hall.

He went inside before me, releasing my hand and slowly made his way for my large bed. Kicking off his shoes, I watched from the doorway as he worked himself out of his clothes and placed himself in the center of the large space. His petite and lean naked body started a heat in my chest, and a quiver of eagerness raced from my fingertips to my toes.

Nate was a heavy sleeper...

Let's just hope he stays that way.

Finally moving further in the room, I shut the door mutely behind me. I unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall from me, tugging off the annoyance of my undershirt. I stood at the foot of the bed trying to control my zeal and undid the buttons of my trousers, letting them fall from me. I heightened my hearing for a moment to hear Nate shift on the couch, but he didn't get up.

Taking that as he was still asleep since he hadn't called for me, I stepped out of my trousers and underwear. Raeden lay in an almost Venus pose, his thinness and curves, the lighting of the moon setting on his tan skin. Lifting myself up on the bed, I never left Raeden's gaze. He budged beneath me when I came upon him, letting his hands merge above his head.

With a force I maintained, I opened Raeden's legs so I would be between them and pulled him down so my shaft would lay aligned with his. I grinned when he skipped a breath from my size, and placed a dithering kiss upon the center of his stomach, a shivering making itself known to me. With my tongue I traced his slow panting chest, toying with his hardening nipples before moving for his neck. The urge to sink my fangs into him was something I contemplated for only a second. I was sure he wouldn't allow me even if I asked, but it wasn't like making love to him would be a waste just for the reason I couldn't do to him what I've done to others.

A vampire's bite was a sign of stimulation; however, I could get by without it. I just had to make sure I controlled myself to the fullest extent.

Raeden smoothed his legs with mine when I reached the side of his neck, turned his face so I could kiss his tension away. He was filled with so much that I considered he'd burst from it one day, but with my touch, with my love, with my affection, I knew for sure I'd always be the one to calm him down even after the hardest day.

Detaching my interests with his neck, which was harder than I expected, I set out for his mouth, and he met me halfway in kissing his soft lips and tasting this sweet tongue. "I love you," he echoed inside my mouth, "I love you, Dom."

Releasing my bite on his bottom lip, I licked his upper and replied the same, smiling the brightest I ever had when I could feel the tension he held to disappear. "I love you more," I said, "I love you more, Raeden."

He shoved a kiss on my lips before voluntarily turning over. He brought himself up on his hands and knees, pushing back on my resistance. I placed my hands on his slight hips, bringing him closer, skin to skin. He curved his back when I let one hand travel along his tingling spine. He felt good against me, and I couldn't wait to be granted the opportunity to be inside him, too.

He breathed a moan when I kissed his back, letting my kisses move closer and closer to his perfectly tight ass. I sat back for a moment and lean off the side of the bed for a moment, stealing a small bottle of lube from my nightstand and opened it. I applied a bit onto my cock and fingers to make it easier to ease myself inside when the time came. When I deemed him ready, I pushed my fingers down his ass and teased his hole. He bucked almost wildly when I continued to his stiff shaft and jerked him with a bit of roughness. "Mmm," he let out, "It's good, Dom. Keep going."

I smiled. I wasn't intending on stopping.

Bringing both hands back to his trim hips I positioned him so we'd be rightly aligned. I toyed with him, having a bit of fun in making arousing sounds come from him. If I kept it up Raeden would likely raise his voice and yell, maybe even tell me to stop being a teasing jerk and make love to him already. When I suspected his anger would rise, I grasped my own aching stiffness and made sure of one more thing. "Are you certain of this?" I asked.

But Raeden didn't answer me with correct words, he merely hummed a, Yes, which shivered my insides.

With that, I let myself enter him, his breathing stuttered as I slowly entered his being. It wasn't hard in the least to figure out he in fact was a virgin, that determined from the tightness of his entry. I suddenly felt like the luckiest person in the world. He was so beautiful and delicate, and to have him to myself in a way he'd never allowed another was gratifying.

When I was as far as he'd allow me, he called out, "Stop," he cried out then. I feared he was remorseful in doing this, but then he said, "No further." Raeden gripped the sheets of my bed, tightening his clasp. I knew it hurt him; not that I've ever bottomed before, but I was aware of how much it could hurt someone. He was in pain, but no matter what, it seemed my physical love was something he desired as much as I.

To sooth him as much as I could, I didn't move... just waited a few seconds... minutes, until he was ready for more. I smoothed my hands along his slender hips, bringing myself down above him to hold him against me. His chest took air slowly and steady; the tension once felt being released by a sure sense of anxiety. "I love you, Raeden," I said.

He almost replied just as fluently as me, but in a slight motion of me selflessly pulling out of him, he merely hummed.

He was ready.

Lifting myself from him, I brought Raeden up as well, who'd settled on his elbows. Having him on all four would make it easier and less painful for him. With a nod from him, I was caught off guard when he pushed back on me, calling out with provoking stimulation.

He slammed back against me a second time, and when he did the third, I met him halfway. He called out again, his voice filled with pleas and needing to become something of an addiction for the moment. Our pleasures continued in hot breaths and my tendency to lean forward and kiss his sweat-dotted skin. But when I felt something occur that I was in no control of, I underwent a trial of self-loathing, and all together the yearning to kill.

My fangs... they dropped when I reached a kiss for Raeden.

Not wanting to risk a chance in biting him, stealing his life away, I stole myself from his begging body, his moans turning from ache to confusion. I brought myself up from the bed, distancing myself as much as I could; my palms pressed against the bedroom door as if preparing to be frisked by a police officer. I kept my eyes on the floor, the hunger and unsettlement raving throughout my body. If I'd waited a moment, there was no doubt in my mind that I would've given into the craving of sinking my fangs into him, to taste the tangy A positive I knew ran hot through his veins. Raeden was in danger if he stayed; I just didn't want to be the one to cause him harm. Nevertheless, the longer he stayed, the more at risk he was.

"Dom..." I heard his perplexed voice call from the bed.

I kept my eyes on the flooring, knowing well that there was a glint in my eyes he'd be able to see if I looked over. If this were anyone else from my past, I wouldn't have wasted a second in either taking their life, or taking what I wanted from them and bailing. I couldn't do that to Raeden, he'd rail against me if I just ordered him to leave. This was our moment... and I was damned to ruin it.

"Dom, what's wrong?" he asked with a hint of insecurity.

Compelling my fangs that wouldn't listen when I commanded them away, I controlled my grunting tone when I said, "N—Nothing."

I heard the bed shift, and took a knowing guess that he'd stood from it. His steps loomed closer to me, and before I knew it, his arms were around me from behind. He laid his head on my back and ran his free hands up the face of my torso. "Tell me," he calmly wished, "Tell me what's wrong."

I mustn't allow him to see me this way, if anything, there was a possibility he'd see me as I truly was and never grace me with his company again.

Trying my hardest to coerce my inner hunger, the famished vampire within, I took an unneeded breath and let my arms fall to my sides. "I can't do this anymore," I said, hating myself for saying such a thing. "I don't want to hurt you, Raeden; I'm asking you to leave."

"No."

"Raeden, you don't understand."

"I'm not going anywhere. The least you owe me is to let me stay. You broke into my house — under orders — but it still counts. You stole something from me, and you're not going to kick me out after I gave you something else."

"Raeden, please."

"Don't tell me to leave."

There was no getting rid of him. I could easily reach into his mind and take control of his actions, dress him and send him home. He wouldn't remember a thing if I did it that way, but still I felt like I'd be crossing a boundary.

Without warning, Raeden ducked around me and stood before me now. He looked up at me but I refused to look down. Meeting his gaze would give it away, but when he placed his hands on my face, he made me look at him, and I knew he could see it. The flash of violet, my eternal vampire's color, the solid amethyst hint of wine-like haze, crossed my vision. He looked deep into my eyes, making note of how I truly was. It was not the only change on my face. When becoming our true selves, not just exposing our fangs, vampires transform from a human state to something more ferocious looking. My cheek bones sharpened, and my ears resembled those you'd imagine on an elf, longer and pointy-tipped. The curves of my mouth seemed stitched, but if you looked closer, they were slit by parted skin. My skin went paler than before, snow cast over my being in a cloud of whiteness. My nails were long, the color of my eyes.

Raeden's figure beneath my height was fuzzy with mauve frequency around him, the room dizzy from my visions instability. I was my true nature, and Raeden could see everything. There was no hiding it anymore.

Raeden continued to touch my face, gazing concerted upon my new features. "I've never seen a fully turned vampire before," he said in wonder. Without fret, as if telling me he didn't mind, he stood on the tips of his toes to kiss me softly.

My hunger was still there, defined, and I wanted it gone. However, there was only one way to make it go away. "Don't be afraid to be yourself," he said, "What kind of person would I be if I only loved one side of you? It's okay, Dom."

"No, it's not. I need blood to make it go away."

I could tell he was thinking; about what... probably considering giving me his, but I wouldn't take an offer like that. When I stepped back from Raeden, I tried to remember if I still had a couple blood bags in the kitchen, but I had an awful feeling I was out.

The bed squeaked again when Raeden lifted himself back on it. "Don't think about it," his voice said, "You shouldn't concentrate on it so much if you want it to go away." I turned to see him tugging the comforter from the bed and he made himself comfortable underneath it. He patted a hand on the surface and a light smile curved on his lips. "Come lay with me."

Doing my best to listen to him, I pushed the hunger away for the moment, and neared the bed. I brought myself up and lay under the covers. Raeden leered and rested his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around my body. He toyed with the end of my muddled hair, brushing away the annoying curl until it flopped in front of me anew. He laughed while still twirling my hair, and said, "Do you have any idea how much trouble I'm going to be in when I get home?" He laughed again, "A hell of a lot, I'm sure of it."

I willed myself to speak. "I'll take a guess and say the reason is my doing? If I hadn't stolen Hamilton's chest, you wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Pretty much, but I have to blame myself more. I let my emotions get the best of me, threatening to finally finish you off may've been too much for Julius to handle. He's probably at home waiting... just waiting until I get back, expecting me to be covered in your ashes. Like that'll ever happen. I'm too dramatic with my tactics."

"You sure are."

He smoothed his leg on mine, breathing a deep bothersome sigh. "But I don't want to talk about things I already am sure of. How was your night before I showed up? What did you and Nathaniel do? You're not cheating on me, are you?"

I laughed this time. "Oh, yes. I would absolutely cheat on you with Nate. He's not even my type. I like guys I can dominate. Knowing him he'd want to be in control all of the time and that alone doesn't work out for me. We're not sexually compatiable."

"So I'm... the 'bottom' and you're the top; the catcher and the pitcher?"

"You said it, not me. But that wasn't what I was getting at. I prefer someone who doesn't mind me being in control."

"Oh yeah, Mr. Vampire, you make it seem like I got on my knees and took every command thrown at me."

"And you're a begger."

"I didn't beg."

"And I quote; it's good, Dom. Keep going. Sounded like begging to me."

Raeden gasped and snickered climbing on top of me. I burst into laughter remembering how he said it. He gripped my forearms and pinned them over my head, shoving a snickering kiss all over my face. "You're such an ass," Raeden's giggle sounded in my mouth.

When his state-of-play ceased, his calm gray eyes looked about my face. "You changed back," he said, "You're you again."

"That's a relief."

Several minutes passed with us lying there together in the darkness of the moonlit room. He stayed beside me, falling asleep with my hair between his fingers, and my arms around him. I focused on his soft melodic breathing and took in his scent. There was no doubt in the world that I wanted to taste his blood, I wanted his essence to flow within me so we could be closer, but I wouldn't ask.

The room was engulfed in complete darkness when the iron guards began to descend. I wondered if waking Raeden up and telling him to start making his way home was something I should do, but my yearning to have him with me kept me from doing it. We were both certain he'd be in Hell once he reached home for not killing me... again. What would going home in the morning do?

He'd be fine, I hoped. I needed sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.4K 51
Seventeen-year-old rouge werewolf, Stefan Meyer, moves to a new town with no one but his grandma. After six months of nothing, it's finally time to s...
143 7 9
Edmund Charles Eaton, known more commonly as just 'Eddie' is bored. so, so very bored. living for 145 years spent seeing what all the world has to of...
2 0 22
With vampires making up 30% of earth's population, an underpaid Detroit nurse, who wants nothing to do with them, finds himself stuck with one as his...
54.2K 2.5K 53
Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin are vampirehunters from a small village called Raefield. All of them have lost a loved one to the Killer vampires who hav...