Little Steve Harrington (Hiat...

By multifandoms23

Steve never really had a childhood, parents were never there so he didn't know what a 'good' childhood was su... More

A/N
Noticing
Helping Steve
Finally Regressed
Telling the Adults
Making Room For Steve
Rough Days
Bad Night
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Aunty Robin Babysits
Separation Anxiety
Misbehaved Steve
Late Night ER Trip
Joyce (and Hopper) Babysits
Doctors Appointment
Sugar Rush
Rainy Days
Uncle Eddie Babysits
Unhappy Steve
A Chaotic Day
Very Bad News
Regression
Clingy
Sick Steve
A Day at The Children's Museum
Family Getaway
Moving Out
Swimming and Defiance
Obsessed With Aunty Robin
Bruised Fingers And An Ear Infection
Warmer Weather
Mama's Weekend Away
A Day At Uncle Eddie's
BBQ And Pool Party
Family Picnic
Summer Fun
Sleepover At The Grandparents
Family Day

Telling the 'Kids'

640 7 1
By multifandoms23

Today was the day that they were telling the older ones about Steve. It would also be easier on everyone so they didn't have to keep hiding. Robin and Eddie offered to come over so they could make sure no one said anything negative in front of Steve.

"Come baby, let's get dressed" Nancy said. Steve had started getting used to the nappies, babyish clothing and they even tried out a couple new things. Nancy changed his nappy before putting him into a short sleeve cream blue bear bodysuit, a pair of black joggers, a long sleeve grey bear top and a pair of navy blue and white striped socks.

"Ok, go play" they had brought a toy box for the living room saying it was for Holly but it was actually Steve's so he could play in the living room when everyone went to work/school. The door soon rung to announce Robin and Eddie, which Steve immediately ran to.

"Ah Ah, don't open it, wait for dada" Jonathan stops him as Steve had his hand on the handle.

"Ok, go ahead" he tells him once Jonathan was behind him.

"Wobin" Steve cheered immediately hugging her.

"Hi buddy" she hugs him back.

"Hey, what about me?" Eddie says playfully. Steve just runs off laughing.

"Little shit" he mutters.

"Lunch" Nancy calls out.

"Steve, sit up the table please" Nancy tells him as she set down his cup. It was one of the new things they had tried out and Steve seemed to have taken to it.

"That is such a cute cup" Robin coos at it as she picks it up to look at it.

"Mine" Steve whines.

"Up the table, come on" Robin sets the cup back down and helps him next to her. Robin managed to get Steve to eat some of his lunch.

"You..are more than welcome to stay for however long you need" Nancy jokes as she chuckles.

"Is it difficult to try and get him to eat?" Eddie asks.

"Sometimes, most of the time yes, but that's probably the most he's ate at lunch so far so thank you" Nancy explains.

"Do you think it's because he just gets up and runs around?"

"Probably, Jon and I were looking into highchairs" Nancy shrugs.

"It might be best" Robin and Eddie entertained Steve until he had his nap and before they knew it, the kids had turned up.

"Why are we here?" Max says once they all found a place to sit.

"Jonathan and I have become caregivers for Steve" Nancy starts.

"Caregivers?" They explain the whole situation to them.

"That's cool, if he's happy I'm happy, he's always good at taking care of us so none of you shitheads better say anything mean about him" Max says.

"Me too, he's always there for us when we need him, now it's our turn" Lucas says.

"Do you think we could babysit him sometime?" Dustin asks.

"Absolutely not" Nancy and Jonathan say at the same time.

"So..the basement and the gates?" Mike suspects.

"Was already finished and is now his playroom and the gates because he kept running up them" Nancy confirms with him.

"What? What about DND?"

"We've still made room for your nerd nights" she rolls her eyes.

"Can we see him?"

"He's a little shy but I'll go see if he wants to come up" whilst Nancy goes and gets him from the basement (Robin and Eddie were with him) they all talked amongst themselves.

"Steve deserves this, so don't screw it up for him" Max threatens the boys.

"Jeez ok"

"Look buddy, everyone's here" Jonathan coos as he rubbed his back from where he was sat in Nancy's arms.

"Hmm" he tried to hide away in Nancy's neck. It rolled onto dinner and it was so much easier to sit up the table with everyone rather than in the bedroom. Dustin was sneaking chocolate to him so he was definitely not so shy but he was running around like crazy.

"Ok, which one of you gave him sugar?" Karen calls out.

"Dusty" Steve smiles at her.

"Ok you, let's go find mama and dada" she smiles at him pulling him away from the stair gates as he kept attempting to climb over it.

"Dada" he soon runs to Jonathan.

"Hi buddy, I heard Dustin gave you some chocolate" he says as he pulls Steve onto his lap so they were face to face.

"Nu uh" Steve giggles as he shook his head 'no'.

"That mouth says other wise" he chuckles as Nancy came through with a wipe. She gently grabbed the back of his head before wiping his mouth.

"Mmm" he whined, trying to get away.

"Sorry baby" she kisses the top of his head.

"Exactly why you aren't allowed to babysit" she looks at the boys.

"Ebbie" Steve calls out once he got off Jonathan's lap.

"Ebbbbiiiiieeeeee" Steve shouts.

"Hey, inside voices please" Nancy tells him.

"I'm here, you little monkey" Eddie tickles him.

"Ah" Steve laughs as he attempted to get away.

"Up" he raises his arms. Eddie picks him up, expecting him to be heavier but he wasn't. Steve grabbed hold of Eddie's hands, legs round his waist before flinging himself backwards, thinking it was funny.

"Jesus Steve, don't do that" Eddie's heart dropped to his stomach as he helped Steve back up. Steve just thought it was hilarious.

"Alright you, I think we need to head to bed, everyone's going home in a minute"

"Nuuu" he whined.

"Come on" Nancy took him from Eddie.

"Ebbie" he reached for him.

"Sorry bud" Nancy takes him up to get changed. She changes his nappy before putting him into a blue and white striped pair of trousers and putting the matching long sleeve white 'sleepy little one' t shirt on.

"Do you wanna go say bye to everyone?" Nancy asks and Steve nods his head 'yes'.

"Come then, I think we also need to find your dummy anyway"

"Nu nu?" Steve looks at her.

"Yes baby, Nu nu" she chuckles.

"Dada?" Steve looks at Jonathan as he had his coat and shoes on, keys hanging from his hands.

"Dadas just got to take some of these home, alright?"

"Dada" he burst into tears.

"Oh baby, I won't be long, promise"

"Tired?" Eddie asks.

"Oh very" Nancy says as she held his dummy and muslin cloth (the other thing they were trying).

"Get some sleep buddy, I'll be back soon" Jonathan kisses him night. Nancy was soon left to take Steve to bed once they said goodbye to everyone.

"Dada" he sobbed as he looked up at Nancy.

"I know baby, I know" she tries to soothe him.

"Lie down honey"

"AAAAHHHH" he sobs.

"Mama! Dada" he points to the bedroom door.

"Oh baby, he'll be back soon" she hugs him. He soon exhausted himself out and fell asleep, Nancy not long after. Jonathan quietly crept in and snuck on Steve's other side.

"Dada" Steve mumbled.

"Shhh baby, it's dada" he soothes as he ran his fingers through Steve's hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 888 10
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑�...
2.8K 67 17
in which a girl looking to reclaim her own strength and a boy struggling with finding himself and wanting to leave behind a life if toxic popularity...
5.6K 183 13
【 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦!𝘰𝘤 x 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘰𝘤 】 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, a former orphan with uncontrollable powers moves to a town that would unknowingly change her life. ...