His Love

By Tara381

Who knew that an encounter with the great Klaus Michaelson would lead Tara's family down a road of pain and o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Hiatus
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chpater 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilouge 4

Chapter 37

292 5 0
By Tara381

I woke up with my body hanging from the grown by silver metal chains. I looked around to see what looked like a torture room. I sighed this is what I get for working with that hag. I used my hands to try hold up my body. Five minutes had went by and I was okay. Until my body gave up once again my hands felt like it's circulation was being cut off. My eyes started blurring and I lost consciousness again.

Klaus POV
"He had a drown" I scoffed while putting my hands in my face. "What he did" Rebekah said thinking I didn't believe her. We were walking past the cellar. "So, did Tara have fun" Rebekah asked. "I don't think we should be talking about that down here" Freya glanced over at Rebekah looking around at the stoned vampires. " I think she did. She was definitely tired. She fell asleep as soon as we got to our room".

I opened the door to see a guy in all black hanging from the ceiling. I turned around to Rebekah and Freya. "Great job sisters" I smiled. I picked up a bucket fool of water throwing it on the guy. The guys eyes opened looking frantically left to right.

He started coughing while his eyes adjusted.
"So, in advance the last guy they sent died before I really got to torture him so, if you don't answer. I will inflict the fun I was supposed to have with the other guy on you" I walked over to him. The guy just stared at me blankly.

"Have it your way" I say before hitting him in his gut. I repeatedly did until I heard him spit out blood. "You hit like a bitch" the guy smiled with blood all over his teeth. "Why don't I try Klaus" Rebekah heels clinked against the hard concrete floor.

Rebekah walked over to him whispering. Whatever she said seem to have little effect. "I'd like to see you try" He said menacingly. Rebekah walked over to a couple of Knives on a table. Her hands went against every knife trying to see which one fit her best.

She stopped at a sharp blade like knife grabbing it off the table coming back over to the guy. His eyes went wide and he gulped. Rebekah started unbuckling his pants then unzipping them.

"I don't know how Marcel will feel about this" I smirked. "I don't know how I feel about this" Freya said fake puking. Once his pants were off Rebekah started going for his underpants. "Get your hands off me you vile pierce of shit" the guy yelled.

"Don't speak about my sister that way" I said in a low voice. Rebekah pulled off his underpants.
"What the hell Rebekah" I said while getting flashed. I turned around facing away from the guys junk. "Fuck Rebekah. This is why I hate dick" Freya groaned.

Rebekah started laughing at my reaction. "We know who sent you. All we need to know is what there planning and why they asked you to watch Tara" Rebekah looked up to the guy. The guy didn't say anything just stayed glaring at me.

Rebekah POV
I got the knife moving it closer to his dick. "Woah, woah" the guy whimpered. "Tell us or I will castrate you" I said while grinning. Klaus back was still turned. "Her parents wanted to make sure she was alright. The witch they sent before didn't work so they hired me. I was just getting some pictures and videos to send to them" the guy talked fast nervously.

"What are they planning" Klaus asked. "I don't know". I got so close to his penis that the top of the knife had made contact. The knife made a slight scratch making blood spill on the knife. He groaned "Bitch" he cursed while looking at me. He tried lifting himself up away from the knife. He looked at Klaus and then at me. "okay.. Okay" he said while I backed away from him. "I overheard the parents talking about a dance".

"That's it" Freya questioned. I sighed while glancing up at him. I took the knife gripping it tightly and sliced the guy penis. "Shit...Shit" the guy yelled. His body  swayed and spanned. He squirmed as the pain got worse. His other half of his penis was on the floor lying there.

Klaus POV
"YOU FUCKING, WHORE " he screamed. "That's for calling me a bitch" Rebekah smiled. As he continued screaming Rebekah washed her hands and the knife in the nearby sink. "His screaming is getting on my nerves" Freya sighed. A mumble of incantations and his mouth was gone. He tried screaming but nothing came out.

"Really Rebekah. You think I wanted to bloody see that" I growled. "You know it was funny Nik" Rebekah walked over. "I guess you were right Rebekah" Freya said. "They will attack at the dance".

Klaus POV
"Shouldn't we tell Elijah. The more protection the better" Rebekah asked. "No" I strongly said. Rebekah rolled her eyes while I walked over to the guy. "Freya help him speak" I said standing looking up at him.

"I should have told you she was crazy" I said while gazing back at Rebekah. " I'm not fucking crazy" Rebekah scoffed. "You're the sociopath" Rebekah mumbled. "You... don't .. have to ... kill me" the guy said in slow breaths. "I really do. You called my sister a bitch and a whore. You also stalked my wife. If anyone should stalker her it should be me" I smiled crazy.

The guy's eyes went wide I grabbed his neck snapping it. I walked out with both my sisters behind me. Right at the exit to cellar was Diego. "Diego get some of your vampires to clean that up in there" I ordered.

"I'm gonna go see if Tara is up" I told Freya and Rebekah. "If only you were as nice to me as Tara" Rebekah said while smiling. I continue walking upstairs. Coming to the door I heard the sound of moving. Well I guess she was up.

I opened the door to see something amazing.

*****************************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
In the series "Originals" I lived Rebekah and Klaus bother sisters moment. I also want to give more moments with Freya and  the rest of her siblings. Please vote and comment it encourages me to write more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 18K 48
Book 1 of 3 18+ Warning ⚠️ mature scenes and language. Sneakpeek- "You mean something to me. Don't you?" He whispered into my ear as we danced. I no...
10.4K 274 20
She made futile attempts to break free, only to be forcibly held back by him, while he fixated on her captivating emerald eyes. Enthralled by her gaz...
690K 19.2K 92
Trapped for a thousand years in a coffin, only to be awoken by the brother of the person she'd been hidden from in the first place. It seemed her onl...
1.5M 29.3K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...