labyrinth ~ oc book

By SirenBlair

a book of my ocs! i use them to write and roleplay! if you want to use them, ask for my permission first an... More

author's note
~mario~
πŸŒͺ ~katey aleeya~πŸŒͺ
~sonic~
🍰~allyson vega~🍰
~warioware~
πŸ₯€~lora addison~πŸ₯€
~aphmau~
🌼~daisy parker~🌼
🌹~jadyn nakahara~🌹
~non-fandom~
πŸŒƒ~brooklyn harper~πŸŒƒ
~fire emblem~
πŸ¦‹~miracle silverdew~πŸ¦‹
~minecraft story mode~
🏹~alyssa carson~🏹
~super smash bros~
πŸŒ™~amethyst violet~πŸŒ™
~roblox~
🦒~daphne quinn~🦒
πŸ’™~morgan meadows~πŸ’™
πŸ—‘~phoebe dove~πŸ—‘
~demon slayer/kimetsu no yaiba~
πŸ’Ž~taeko miyazaki~πŸ’Ž
🌈~kiko suzuki~🌈
πŸ•―οΈ~haruka nakano~πŸ•―οΈ
🍑~rinna watanabe~🍑
~danganronpa~
✏️~marina fujimori~✏️

🌻~journey rivers~🌻

57 0 6
By SirenBlair

"i'm not versatile, i just like doing everything."

full name ~ journey sage rivers

name meaning ~

journey ~ a trip or experience

sage ~ wise or healthy

rivers ~ river

nickname(s) ~ jo (lorelai), jaye (ava), lady journey (the daemos)

gender ~ female

age ~ 19

sexuality ~ bisexual

romantic orientation ~ biromantic

height ~ 5'3

weight ~ 115 lbs.

birthday ~ june 28

zodiac ~ cancer

blood type ~ b

"you expect me to accept the fact that i'm from your world?"

faceclaim/looks ~ sabrina carpenter

hair color ~ blonde

eye color ~ teal

hairstyle ~ n/a

clothing ~ journey has a white flower crown on her head, and wears a black and white striped jacket, a white crop top, and black athletic shorts.  she also wears black sneakers.  as a daemos, she has silver armor, and one of her arms is covered with the same armor while the other has a silver glove.  she has teal armor boots, and a matching teal necklace. 

tattoos ~ n/a

piercings ~ n/a

scars ~ n/a

mbti ~ enfj~a

personality ~ journey is seen as very friendly, but also very ambitious.  she's seen as a brave and courageous person and is willing to step in for others.  she is outspoken and protective, and always looking for adventure.  she is a huge risktaker, no matter what the task is.  but she is also very loyal to her friends, always sticking by their side, no matter what.  but around new people, she is rather polite and respectful.

however, whenever someone is enemies with her, or her friends, she can easily hold a grudge against them, and wouldn't be afraid to show it.  she can get easily annoyed if someone were to test her patience.  if people would try to control her or try to make decisions for her, her rebellious side would show, and would bite back with her words.  others were lucky that she doesn't use violence physically.

family ~

arthur rivers (father) ~ journey is close with her father, but he is very protective of her.  journey gets easily annoyed at the fact that how protected she is, but her dad just wants to see the best for her.  her father was a soldier in the daemos kingdom, so journey had gotten her protective personality traits from her father.

bridget rivers (mother) ~ journey is also close with her mother, and she looks up to her as a role model.  journey spends a lot of quality of time with her mother, and she accepts her for who she was, and despite her flaws. 

lina rivers (older sister) ~ journey has a chaotic sibling relationship with her older sister.  but despite that, the two are very close.  her older sister is the type to watch journey grow with a smile, as she is a lot more soft and more quiet than journey.

languages ~ english (main), french (fluent), italian (average)

species ~ daemos

birthplace ~ daemos kingdom

hometown ~ earth

best friends ~

ava ~ journey is very close with ava, and the two can basically be seen as best friends. the two surprisingly had a lot in common back in high school and journey felt a lot more comfortable the more she was around ava. journey never really gave up on ava, and still kept in contact with her. the two can be seen hanging out with one another in ava's or journey's apartment, and sometimes, they would be seen chatting at the park or eating together.

lorelai ~ journey is also close with lorelai. lorelai was unbelievably friendly with her, and same with journey. journey didn't really like lorelai's boyfriend, steve, very much due to how he had his negative thoughts about ava. but despite that, she still talked with lorelai as an adult, and even included ava in thier conversations. lorelai and journey can be seen getting ice cream, going to a festival, or even just chatting at journey's apartment.

close friends ~

~asch

~leif

~noi

~rhys

~pierce

neutral ~

~andrew

~devon

~jake

enemies/rivals ~

~kristen

~steve

~orin

~zex

~lady bish

occupation ~ college student, part time barista

weapon ~ sword (as a daemos)

scent ~ ocean

"since when was i a daemos?  i was always human."

likes ~ relaxing music, windy days, snow days, ice cream, fruit, pizza, the park, grassy fields.

dislikes ~ loud music, yelling, fights, coffee, soda, bullies, rude people, high heels.

strengths ~ dedication, extremely patient, open minded, her optimism.

weaknesses ~ being a perfectionist, hot-headed, competitive, self-criticism,

hobbies ~ listening to music, playing video games, singing, drawing.

fears ~ losing her friends and family, being forgotten.

oc playlist ~

~eyes wide open by sabrina carpenter

~heart attack by demi lovato

~why by sabrina carpenter

~live while we're young by one direction

~what the hell by avril lavigne

~personal by hrvy

voiceclaim ~ wendee lee

backstory ~ journey was raised in the daemos kingdom.  but since she moved to earth from there as a baby, so she didn't have any memories growing up there.  but on earth, she had a rather normal life, but she hadn't realized that she was a daemos growing up.  in her first year of high school, she had met ava and she became one of her best friends.  lorelai had also came into the picture and the three of them had hung up together in their high school years.  journey had also heard about the rumors about ava's life but she never believed them to begin with.  she still stuck by ava's side for all four years of high school.  after graduating, she went off for college, but kept in contact with ava.  journey currently has her own apartment, and still goes to college, and is a part time barista.

pets ~ a hamster named snowball

crush(es) ~

pierce ~ journey felt very intimidated and awkward around pierce at first. but the more she stuck around ava and the others, the more she found herself around pierce. pierce somehow could see through her that she was a daemos, but he never meant any harm to her. the two would eventually open up to one another without realizing it.

rhys ~ journey enjoyed rhys' company due to how friendly, and how rational he usually is. the two chat with each other a lot, and they surprisingly had a lot in common. journey didn't realize it, but she also liked him for his good heart, and how rational he usually would be around the other daemos.

ava ~ journey hadn't realized the fact that she started to fall for her best friend. she always denied it herself, but the more she stuck with ava, the more she was showing that she loved ava. ava always accepted her for who she was, and same with journey. journey honestly enjoyed her time around her, and she didn't even realize that she was falling for her until much later.

lorelai ~ journey had felt comfortable around lorelai's aura and energy. lorelai's energetic and friendly personality made journey smile every time she was around her. she was in denial for most of it, but after getting some interrogation from noi, then journey had realized her feelings for lorelai.

fun facts ~

~she's in the same apartment complex as ava, but on another floor.

~she hadn't seen her horns yet when she came to earth.

~in high school, her hair was once strawberry blonde until she dyed it.

~journey majors in graphic design in college.

~her favorite color is teal.

~her favorite food is salmon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 180 85
Feel free to request to roleplay with anyone. ( art and pictures in the book aren't mine, credits to those they belong to.)
550 9 9
In this book I will write my OCs, from their description and a little background. These OCs will be used in my future stories and they will be in my...
790 29 26
Decided to make this to help me keep track of all of them.
763 13 8
Instead of having them in Imma other book, I decided to do it on here so it'll be much easier. Also there's going to be a oneshot section, but only d...