Second Chance - K. Bakugo

Par KPeachgirl

In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball... Plus

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Epilouge

Chapter Thirty-Eight

1.5K 52 12
Par KPeachgirl

By Your Side!

Aizawa's Pov:

There are sights I never want to see, and the way Y/n is right now is one of them.

She looked distraught, tired, and so disappointed, not at us but at herself. I want to comfort her I do but I just don't know how to get back to before.

We just need more time but that's not really in our favor right now. After visiting Y/n we had to report to the hero commission. They were gonna decided what they wanted to do with her.

We were gonna try and convince her to let her out but it might be hard since this asshole wants to give us a difficult time. "The commission stands with our initial point. The girl is too dangerous to be let roaming free."

"Y/n." Tsukauchi clarifies. "Has no prior offenses. She's innocent!" The older man shook his head. "She does have a prior offense. She knew the League would arrive at UA and spoke nothing of it."

I spoke up. "She was scared, she didn't say anything because she thought she had a solution. She realizes now that she was wrong."

An older woman scoffed. "You're the hero who took her in yes?" I glared at her as I nodded. "Yes I am, and I can tell you that she's not dangerous. She had plenty of chances to attack us but she didn't. She made her place in my home, she became a great student and a great child."

"And that's your problem right there Eraserhead." I looked at the older man again. "You're treating her as a child and not for what she really is. A threat!"

Alright, I'm about to beat the shit out of this old guy.

Tsukauchi stopped me before I could take a step. "You can't get like that, we're here for Y/n. If they see you like this they won't let her come home."

I looked at him and understood what he was saying. I took a deep breath and looked at the hero commission once again. "Would you like to know something?"

I asked but didn't expect any of them to answer. "She's a better hero than all of you sitting there right now." Their eyes widen at his statement. "Excuse me?"

I stepped up to them. "You are excused. An eighteen-year-old girl risked her life for her friends, for her teachers, and not even that but for every hero she's come in contact with since we took her in. No one but her knows the League's weaknesses and she was willing to risk her life to stop them from attacking us."

I breathly laughed. "She's in there watching goddam birds fly to the window instead of helping us track down the bastards that have been causing us problems since All Might was here."

No one said anything until one man who hadn't said anything spoke. "You care a lot for the girl. Does she mean something to you?"

I answered without hesitation. "I think of her as my own." She's my kid, no matter what she's done she'll always be my kid.

He hmmed and wrote something down. "I stand for the girl to be released into the care of Eraserhead and his family. Anyone who disagrees speak now." He looked at his fellow commission members and they said nothing.

He nodded and handed out a paper to me. I walked up and took it before he let go he spoke again. "Take your kid home." He let go of the paper for me to have. "Thank you."

He just nodded as a 'your welcome' and right after that, I ran out to get my kid home.

Y/n's Pov:

I sat on the bed watching the birds fly by the window.

I named the boy Tokoyami because he looks like him and the other boy is Kaminari because he fell off the cable line. The girl is Momo because she's very elegant and she always flies away from the boy birds.

God I'm missing my friends, I wonder how they're doing.

The door opened and I turned my head to see a man there with clothes in his hands. "Finally some new clothes, these are itchy."

He set them down on the table and came over to me. I expected him to take off the chain on my cuffs that connect me to the bed but instead he took the whole cuffs off.

I looked at him confused. "What's going on?" I asked him. "You're being released, your guardians are outside waiting for you." He put the cuffs in his pocket and started to walk out the door. He turned when he saw I was still sitting on the bed.

"Come on." I quickly stood up and grabbed the clothes on the table before following him out. He walked me down the hall to a bathroom for me to change.

I went inside and changed. I'm still a little confused about what's going on but I'm getting the hell out of here so it doesn't matter to me. After I changed I walked out to see the man with my shoes.

He gave them to me and I quickly put them on. He led me out of the building and I saw Aizawa and Present Mic waiting for me.

Without a second thought, I ran over and hugged them. They hugged me back and I felt my body untense itself. I felt safe in their arms. I didn't want to let go but I knew I wanted to get far away from this place.

I stopped hugging them and looked at Aizawa. He patted my head and I almost cried. "Come on let's go."

I nodded with a smile on my face.

When we got to Aizawa's house I couldn't wait to get inside.

I was glad to be here again. We walked inside and I saw Aizawa's cat rush over to greet me. I picked him up and practically smothered him.

He seemed to enjoy it.

I took off my shoes and was about to go to the living room but stopped myself. I still felt bad even though I was here again. I turned to Aizawa and Present Mic.

"You okay listener?" I missed him calling me that. "I know what I did was stupid but when they saw me with them I knew they were gonna attack if I didn't go with them. I had-"

Present Mic just held me in his arms again. "I get it. You were trying to save your friends but you gotta know that your friends, Shota and I, we're gonna be by your side no matter what. You don't have to do this alone anymore."

Wow, he actually said something smart for once. Surprising.

He let go of me and wiped the tears off my face. "No more crying okay. Let me get you something to eat." I didn't argue and let him go to the kitchen to start cooking dinner.

I looked over at Aizawa who was still staring at me. Okay, I'm over this phase he's going through. "I said I was sorry. I know that doesn't fix anything but please, stop looking at me like that."

He blinked a few times before coming over to me and taking the cat out of my hands. He put him on the floor and came back up to wrap his arms around me.

I held onto him so tightly I felt if I let go he would slip away. "I'm not angry with you. I promise. I'm more relieved than mad." I wanted him to hold onto me forever. I feel safe in his arms and I don't want want to ever let go because I was scared.

"I'm sorry I lied to you. I should have told you the truth I just..." I had no good explanation for why I didn't tell him, other than I didn't realize I wanted this life instead.

"It's okay. I'm just glad you didn't leave because of me and Hizashi." I pulled away a bit to look at him. "Did you really think that?" Another wave of guilt hit me.

After a couple of minutes, we let go and tried to make the conversation better. "There's school tomorrow. Are you ready to go back?"

Was I ready? I'm not sure yet. "I'll think about it." He understood that and nodded. "If you did decide to go back I promise no one will mess with you. I already know I'll have to deal with Bakugo if someone does."

I smiled at the thought. I'm glad I have them, I know I'll be okay if Aizawa and Katsuki are there. You know now that I think about Aizawa acts like-

I immediately shook my head away from that thought. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah I was just thinking." He gave me a concerned look. "About what?"

I rubbed my hands together, I was a bit nervous but spoke anyway. "I just thought you kinda act like a dad or something." His eyes widen when he heard that.

I was afraid I had crossed a line. "I'm sorry I didn't-" He cut me off. "No, it's okay I'm not upset or anything." I made an 'oh' face and nodded.

He was quiet for a second before speaking. "If you want to think of me as that then it's okay." Wait, so he wants me to call him dad or?

"Oh okay." Okay, this is getting weird now. "I'm just gonna go sit on the couch." He didn't say anything as I did so.

I went to the couch and just sat there. A lot has happened today, I can't go to sleep and forget it for a couple of hours.

I looked out the window and saw the birds again.

*******
1671 Words

How was it?

Okay so after this it's like four or five chapters more and then that's it...i think?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.4K 127 33
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
3.4M 98.2K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
287K 9.5K 144
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
801K 29.7K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...