𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗶�...

By _venus_sagittarius_

When Deadpool arrives it reveals what Ava thought she may never have! True Love More

𝑨𝒗𝒂 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏
117
𝑴𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓
𝑰.𝑬.𝑫
𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 5 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐬
𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚
𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬
Season 6
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

385 1 1
By _venus_sagittarius_

Scott, Lydia and Ava sat in front of Ava's laptop as Scott read the definition o a Stile. "Stile, an arrangement of steps that allows people, but not animals, to climb over a fence." 

"Yeah, somehow I don't think these are the Stiles we're looking for," Lydia said and Scott sighed.

"Maybe Malia's found something," Scott suggested and Ava shook her head,

"No. She's been taking a make-up test all morning." Ava said and seconds later they heard a Werecoyote howl making Ava's eye glow and shift into her Werecoyote form and chase after Malia.

"I guess the test isn't going well," Lydia mumbled before she and Scott quickly left the classroom and find Malia and Ava hiding behind shelves, growling at them, in the school's basement.

"Malia. It's okay. You're safe." Scott said but the Werecoyotes growl back at them as Lydia, Natalie and Stilinski walk in. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I think they're calming down."

"Maybe you should growl back?" Stilinski suggested and Malia and Ava growled at them making Natalie jump slightly. "Scott, you're the Alpha. Can't you just make them a little more docile?" Stilinski asked and Lydia shook her head.

"She's not the problem. We are. This is her territory. Maybe we need to get out of here."

"Yeah, come on, come on," Scott said and the five of the walked away slightly.

"Malia came here to get through the full moons. Then we started using the lake house." Lydia said and Natalie turned to her.

"I thought you said a wild animal got in the lake house." She said and Lydia sighed softly.

"Just be happy about all the things I don't tell you."

"It's all right. I'm okay. It's all right." Ava said as Ava and Malia walk over to them and turn into their human forms making the men shift their gazes away from them.

"Any idea what made her shift? Either of them?" Stilinski asked.

"Malia's under a lot of pressure. School, her life after graduation." Scott said and Lydia sighed.

"Her mom trying to kill them," Lydia added before turning to Ava. "Parrish mentioned Ava having nightmares at the moment."

"Great." Ava sighed. "You've been talking to my boyfriend."

"That shouldn't make them shift," Scott said before turning to Lydia. "Could it be connected to Stiles?"

"Hard to tell since we don't know what a "Stiles" is," Lydia said and Stilinski sighed before turning to them.

"It's a He. It's a family nickname. I never used it but, uh, my father did."

🔥🔥

"Stilinski said no, didn't he?" Ava asked as she placed some of her books in her locker with Malia to her right.

"Yeah."

"But we're going anyway?" Malia asked.

"Yep." 

"Or you could stay here and help me convince Gwen she's in danger," Liam said as he leaned against the locker to Ava's left.

"It's not your job to convince her. It's your job to keep her safe." Scott said as Ava closed her locker and they started leaving. 

"Just kidnap her," Malia said and Scott sighed.

"Do not kidnap her. We'll be back tonight after we talk to stilinski's dad."

"Do we have to do this?" Ava asked and Scott nodded.

"He's our only lead," Scott said and Liam sighed.

"Okay. What if the ghost riders show up?" Liam asked.

"Then you'll handle. And look, you're not alone. You've got Mason and Corey and Hayden. Okay? Just find a safe place for Gwen and keep her there." Scott said.

"Any suggestions?" Liam asked.

"It doesn't matter as long as she's safe," Scott said leaving the school with Malia following and Ava turned to Liam.

"Kidnap her."

"Do not kidnap her," Scott called.

🔥🔥

"I can't believe we're about to break into a nursing home," Scott said as they walked up to the entrance of the building.

"After the orderlies at eichen house. Pretty sure we can handle some nurses." Malia said before walking in towards the front desk. Malia grabbed the nurse's shoulder and pulled him against the table knocking him out before pulling his body, by the nurse's feet, towards a storage cupboard,

The group walked into the room after finding out which room was Elias's. "Yes?" He asked turning to them. "Oh. Is it time for my medicine?"

"We don't have your medicine," Malia said.

"Are you Elias Stilinski?" Ava asked.

"I am."

"I'm Lydia Martin. Do you know who I am?"

"Should I?" He asked looking her up and down.

"Hey, Mr Stilinski. We're looking for somebody who might be named Stiles. You went by that name in the army, right?" Scott asked and Elias nodded. 

"Best years of my life."

"Do you know any of us?" Ava asked stepping forward.

"Of course I do," Elias said looking up at Scott. "How could I forget my son?"

"Your son? Mr Stilinski. What year is it?" Ava asked and she crouched in front of him.

"1976. It's my son's birthday next week." He answered making Ava sigh.

"He has dementia. That's why Stilinski didn't want up going to see him."

"Is it time for my medicine?" Elias asked. "Scott McCall? No, no, no, no, no, no. You're my son."

"Keep it down, old guy. You'll wake the other old people." Malia said before eating some food off the plate in front of Elias.

"I don't like her," Elias whispered to Lydia who crouched in front of him.

"Your son. He's the sheriff of Beacon Hills."

"Sheriff? No, no, no, no, no. No, no. I-I-I was in the army." Elias said shaking his head.

"Use your claws, Scott," Malia said and Ava shook her head.

"It could kill him," Ava said and Malia turned to her sister.

"I get that, but we're running out of time," Malia said flicking out her claws making Scott grab her wrist and Elias flinch.

"We're not hurting him," Scott said seriously.

"Young lady, you need to clip those nails," Elias said making Malia look down at her claws. "You shouldn't be here. If you don't leave, I'll have to report you."

"Aaaah! What's wrong with him?" Scott asked and Ava turned to the window.

"The sun went down," Ava answered and Scott raised an eyebrow for her to continue. "He's sundowning. It's when dementia patients lose their faculties after the sun goes down."

"So what do we do?" Malia asked and Ava sighed.

"We wait till the sun comes back up."

"We can't wait that long." 

"There's gotta be something we could do to keep him quiet," Scott said as Elias cried pushing papers off his desk.

"I can calm him down," Malia said and they all turned to her.

"No."

"Elias. Look at the equations. Look. It's binomial probability. What's "p"?" Lydia asked as she collected some of the papers he was destroying.

"Um, probability of success?" He answered and Lydia nodded.

"And that means n minus k is?"

"Uh, number of trials minus the number of successes." He answered and Malia turned to Lydia.

"What's with the math?"

"It helps dementia patients concentrate. And this one?" Lydia asked.

"That's, um...Conditional probability.

"Let's find the moment of inertia. Elias." Lydia called and Elias turned to her, 

"That's Mr Stilinski. Just who the hell do you think you are?" Elias asked.

"You know Scott isn't your son?" Ava asked and Elias sighed.

"Of course, I know that. Are brains getting smaller with skirts?" Elias asked looking over at Ava with a judgmental look making Malia growl. 

"Malia. It's okay."

"So you're that McCall kid," Elias said turning to Scott.

"You know me?"

"I know your dad. Couldn't hold his liquor and he certainly couldn't keep that wedding ring on his finger. The pretty young thing would walk by and poof, that ring just disappeared like magic."

"Do you know all of us?" Lydia asked causing Elias to turn to her.

"Oh...You're Natalie Martin's girl. Am I right? You look like her. She was pretty once, too."

"Stop talking," Malia growled.

"And she also liked to talk like she was the smartest person in the room," Elias said making Malia shift and about to attack him.

"Malia!"

"Enough."

"Sheriff, we..." Scott said but stopped when he saw Stilinski's glare. 

"I explicitly told you not to come here. And who attacked a staff member?" Stilinski asked.

"That's her." The nurse said pointing to Malia, who growled.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Stilinski asked and Elias turned to him.

"Noah. We were just having a nice conversation."

"The three of you. Out. Now."

"Noah," Elias called but Stilinski just started walking to the exit. "That's right! Act like I'm not even here. Go crawling back to your dead wife and your loser son!"

"What did you say?" Stilinki asked turning to his father.

"Is it time for my medicine?"

🔥🔥

"We know this looks bad," Scott said as they stood in the police station after Stilinski drove them back from the nursing home.

"It doesn't look bad, Scott. It is bad. You broke into a nursing home, you harassed a dementia patient, and you beat up a nurse." Natalie yelled. "This could affect the rest of your lives. Especially you, Malia. They're talking about felony assault."

"I didn't beat him up. I could have. But I chose not to." Malia said shrugging.

"That's an improvement," Ava said shrugging as well.

"By some miracle, the nurse decided to drop the charges," Stilinski said popping his head into the room. "They're free to go."

"Just because you're not going to jail, doesn't mean you're not grounded for eternity," Natalie said staring at her daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 217 55
Still recovering from a devastating loss, the pack must trek on as new threats surface. Feelings are admitted, old aquaintances return, and things c...
1M 22.7K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
69.6K 1.9K 43
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬. ...
361 0 98
Scott Stiles Liam Isaac Derek Peter Cora Lydia Allison Kate Chris Jordan Nolan Mason Erica Aiden Ethan Braeden Kali Hayden Corey Boyd Jackso...