ā„›š‘Žš‘š‘’š‘Ÿ šš‘šš¢ššžšš—šš•šš’šš”

By bokibinnie

š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Øš˜¢š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜“š˜¦ š˜¢š˜¶ School of alphas, betas, and omegas. Where four elite students live their life outs... More

intro
cherry blossom
tequila
stutter
race
rival
your touch
Undying Love
Intoxicated
cookies
peach
laugh
Winners
heal
Interested
Plan
date
Fun
cotton candy
Drunk Felix
Mated
Prom
angel
Princess
spicy Onion
Black White
Ramen
box
Movie Night
Hurt
Hickeys
Exam
Rumors
desperate
heat
tease
Jealous
Deal
accident
Dizzy
Fall Back
Pitter Patter
Ice Cream
sunset
wait
punch
nightclub
Stupid Heart
photos
Cameras
Engagement
Again
proposal
his
Precious
Fur Baby
Robe
colored juice
woods
teddy
CEO
Drop
scenting
okkkkkk
firefly

Thrill

12.8K 545 524
By bokibinnie

It was like a commercial for some engine oil? Or Calvin Klein underwear? Or some shampoo? Felix doens't know but it looks like that. It looked like Slow motion movements, his jeans holding slightly low on his waist Calvin Klein underwear logo was in view. He stroked his hair smoothly then he put his hand and pour some oil on somewhere, Felix doesn't know anything and whatever hyunjin was doing Felix doesn't know cause hyunjin looks so hot doing that even he was half naked, so hot.

His tattoos were in full view, he can finally see them fully as he was close.

"Felix" a snap that brings him back, now hyunjin smirked as he wiped his hands on dirty clothe.

The car's front was closed and looks like he has done with it.

Felix blushed, he looked at him and down.

Hyunjin chuckled and picked him up sitting him on top of the cars front. "You look cute today" hyunjin told. He was wearing a pastel green hoodie and beige pants. Felix frown "just today?"

"Oh, you know how to sulk?" He teased making Felix pout and look away. Hyunjin couldn't control but giggle at his cute behavior. He brought Felix face to look at him holding his jaw, "you always look pretty"

Felix grinned instantly, he really can't stay mad at him not when he is half naked...

Felix's heart beats faster as he looked at the tattoos closely, "can i?" He asked tracing those tattoos with his eyes. Hyunjin raised his brows but nodded.

He touched the tattoos with his small fingers, traced the art of Chinese fonts, and swiftly touched the flower which looks meaningful, some tattoos which he is sure it was done when alpha was drunk and was impulsive. He looked at every tattoo. And traced his fingers on each

Every touch was making an impact on hyunjin. He was in between his legs while Felix was admiring.

It was getting intimate. He can feel tensing muscles under his touch every time. As innocent as he looks, his mind wasn't that innocent when hyunjin is near him. He leaned, kissed the tattooed skin and see hyunjin tensing. He stared at his eyes which were looking back at him like a warning. He licked the tattooed skin not breaking eye contact. The veins on his hands are prominent.

"You little minx" hyunjin growled and held his neck like choking but it wasn't that hard.

He pulled Felix and kissed him hungrily Felix did the same. Wrapped his arms around his neck and legs around his waist. They made out for fifteen minutes.

They forgot they are in the garage. And hyunjin has a match. It was midnight and after so long Felix and jisung visited the racing field and first time seungmin joined them with Jeongin with them.

They looked messy. They entered the room where they can see the race and where their friends are. Everyone eyed them and smirked. Felix was embarrassed but he can't get the feeling of hyunjins hands on his body.

"Did something happen?" Hyunjin asked, he was dressed cause little omega didn't want everyone to stare at him not when they are in this illegal place and horny peoples.

Changbin nodded "stupid Austin betted his girlfriend, and he lost"

"Wasn't he racing with Jack?" Hyunjin asked, jackson is one of the best racers out there

"Yeah, dude was mad like really mad he started throwing things, his girlfriend was happy though" Minho cackles

"Wow"

"So... They can bet their partners?" Seungmin asked, it is new for him and he looks excited.

Minho nodded "it's fun to watch them lose their properties cars, or girlfriends, boyfriends"

"Great, not sentimental at all" seungmin said. It was a new thing for jisung and Felix also.

"Someone has betted their favorite cars one time, they were lucky to win" Chan smirked rubbing jeongins thighs.

"I was confident" hyunjin retorted, eyes glaring at chan who laughed. "Still though that was a bold move"

"And the opponent was Jackson" Minho teased more. Hyunjin rolled his eyes, ignoring their teasing he held the helmet in his hand "I'm going" he told

He looked at Felix last time and got a beautiful smile.

"Who's your opponent?" Chan asked

"Guess who?" He said

"Are they still wanna lose that bad?" Changbin asked laughing after.

"I choose him" hyunjin told

"Why? You never choose"

"I won't leave him just like that after what he did, he will remember this" he said and left

The crowd was shouting his name, Sam. He was confident as always and he should be, no one can beat him. Cheers made him smirk as he eyed sunwoo getting in the car. He controlled not to go there and beat the shit out of him, the rage inside him was growing. He glanced up and saw his friends cheer him. The smile on felix face made his smile wide

He got inside, his yellow and jet-black leather jacket was matching his black SSC Tuatara. He started his car's engine and when the lady dropped the flag both accelerated and drifted off. Tires screeching on the asphalt loudly roaring making the crowd more excited. 

One round, two rounds and the loud cheering stopped once he slowed his car letting sunwoo drift ahead of him.

"What is he doing? He will lose" jisung jumped on his place as they all watched

Felix was worried

"Don't worry it's his technique" Minho assured him. They all watched him amusedly. Omegas were nervous while alphas were at ease and waiting for the moment.

Hyunjin smirked, when he saw sunwoos car coming towards him one round ahead he stepped on his accelerator and increased the speed. Sunwoo doesn't know when, it felt like a blink of an eye when hyunjin was behind him, his sweat dripped from his neck "motherfucker" he grumble but as he gets focused on increasing his speed more

As a swing of air passed beside him and hyunjin drifted ahead making his car to lose balance and collided with the railing

Hyunjin smirked as he looked in the mirror. It was a victory. Sunwoo got off the car and kicked his car which looks damaged. He then looked at hyunjin who was already at the endpoint.

He smirked, but sunwoo was easy though. He couldn't keep the growing grin on his lips. The shouting got louder as he came outside of the car. Saw his friends cheering and jumping.

😏

Two cars are in the track racing. one of them is Chan with someone who is new. Felix was still with others enjoying. Everyone was watching the race. He sneakily pulled Felix by his hoodie "aaaaa i want to watch it" Felix whined

"Let's race then" hyunjin mumbled, Felix was gonna say something when he put his fingers on his mouth to shush him, "stop talking peach" he softly whispered

They went out of the room to the garage "where are we g-going?" He asked as they got seated in the same car that he used before in the race.

Hyunjin didn't reply, he once again checked the seatbelt on felix and then did his. Felix frown cutely. Hyunjin chuckled shaking his head. And started his car.

They left the place. And went the opposite way from the city. Felix looked at him but didn't ask anything. Lights were going away as they drive towards the darkness. After driving for what felt like fifteen minutes hyunjin took a left turn. It was a dark road but was wide. Not so trees as before but it was still dark. Thank god the moon was bright today. He slowed the speed.

"You ready?" He asked, Felix looked at him "f-for what?"

He smirked, cockily. He changed the gear. And made a loud roar sound that made Felix's heart speed. He was scared.

Breaks and the grip on the steering wheel, he accelerated drifting off at the highest speed Felix could ever get on.

It was scary.

"Ahhh!! It's- slow down!" He whined as he clutched his seat, he couldn't look at the road in front of him, he just close his eyes. He was shitfaced scared. Hyunjin was enjoying though until he felt Felix stop whining.

He started crying.

"Shit!" Hyunjin slowed down, he stopped the car and quickly opened his seatbelts.

Tears were falling from his eyes and hyunjin felt horrible at this point.
"Shh!" He said as he held Felix face, "it's okay, breath"

Felt stopped crying and just sniffle "i-m sorry"

"You don't have to be sorry, I'm sorry i don't know you would be this scared "

"I'm n-not scared, it's just too f-fast" felix pouted, hyunjin couldn't help but peck his lips,

"Don't close your eyes you will get scared by its sound, look at the road, feel the air, you will like it"

"I don't know..."

"You trust me?"

Felix nodded, hyunjin got in his seat and tightened his seatbelt. He took Felix hand in his. Felix felt calm the time he held his hand. He inhaled and eyes on the road.

Hyunjin started his car, he gave a squeeze to his tiny hand and accelerated, tires screeching on the road as they move forward at a high speed.

Felix felt scared at first and closed his eyes, but he opened his eyes when he realized his hand was still held and helped him fight the scary thoughts of whatever his mind was blowing.

He wasn't that scared now.. He couldn't get focus on the trees cuz it was moving too fast. The road was dark just the lights of the car, hyunjin seems to know this road so well, he was so confident even in the darkness. His heart was thumping fast, but he was slowly feeling the joy, a kick, when he focused on it rather than scary thoughts. Cold air hit his face giving him chills and somewhat excitement, he felt like he was floating in the air, the thrill he was getting to know, a new thing he was maybe going to like which was alphas favorite.

Thanks for worrying 🥺❤️  I'm good.
It's just.... i don't know why I always feel so lonely and anxious on my birthday week even though i have my family and friends around me..

My birthday was on 5 dec

BTW IMPORTANT NOTE

English is not my first language. My grammer is bad.
Don't hurt your brain reading my book if it's that bad.
I saw a comment which says 'I want to read this story but the grammer is so bad'  just like that and if so correct my grammer i will edit it happily.

Don't misunderstand this, i don't have problem you commenting about my grammer like 'this should be this and that, or any' just don't comment hurtful things

I am full of insecurities, pls try to leave good comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 2.8K 66
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...
80.6K 3.8K 35
"i promise to protect you lee minho. no matter what i'll have to do to keep you safe." angel, han jisung, is sent to earth to protect lee minho from...
34.4K 1.4K 43
-ā˜†- Dear Journal... Everyone has a different love story, but what is mine? -ā˜†- Sometimes, the universe decides that it would be a great idea to pu...
328K 11.6K 126
Bang chan, an alpha who is a successful singer, rapper, producer, dancer, and everything possibly in between, meets an oddinary boy on accident throu...