The prince of hell

By SethDragon

(knuxadow) (shadilver) To avoid getting married to his cousin who would abuse him, Shadow must find a new mat... More

ch 1; My first encounter with red
ch 2; Do you want anything to drink?
ch 3; awkward morning
ch 4; recess
ch 5; Do you want to be my date?
ch 6; party at the castle
ch 7; Making out
ch 8; Morty's place
ch 9; kiss my feet~
ch 10; try to relax~
ch 11; rivalry
ch 13; the blood moon
ch 14; I don't deserve anyone
ch 15; linked
ch 16; about those runes-...
ch 17; Anger, humiliation and hope
ch 18; I still love you! I promise
ch 19; back in order
A/N

ch 12; are you choosing me?

93 7 4
By SethDragon

Over the last days, Knuckles and Silver have tried getting Shadow's attention. Through dates. Or baking and cooking, and giving him the food or cookies.
Silver usually have something sweet with him to school, where he blushing hands them over.
Everyone in the gang, starts whispering with each others. Wondering what's going on between those three.

One day, Amy also tried giving Shadow something sweet. But he refused to take it. Simply 'Cause he doesn't like her.
Why would he encourages her?
It's enough with attention from Silver and Knuckles. He doesn't needs someone else...

***
Shadow yawns while laying on the side in Knuckles' bed.
The TV is on, and plays a movie from Netflix.
Knuckles looks curiously at Shadow from behind, where he could see the TV over him.
He is sure Shadow likes him-... But does he likes him more than Silver?... It would really sucks, if Shadow in the end, chooses Silver over him.
Knuckles clears the throat while shifting a little in the bed.
"Shadow?-..." he asks and could see how Shadow's ear flinched.
"Yes?-..." Shadow asks and shifts a slightly where he could look asking at him.
Knuckles furrows the eyebrows in worry. What would he do-... If Shadow answered; Silver?!
Shadow blinks asking.
"Something wrong?-..."
The echidna inhales deeply.
"I wonder-... Who do you like most?-... S-silver... O-or M-me?... Who will Y-you get a baby W-with?" He asks nervously.

Shadow exhales.
"Oh?-... Well-..." he grins, and turns completely against him where he moves closer him.
Shadow strokes a hand on the side of Knuckles' head. Making him to shudder.
"If you can promise me-... To make me pregnant during the blood moon... You will be the baby-daddy..."
Knuckles wides the eyes slowly, and exhales surprised.
"Wait?-... Are you... -choosing me?!" He asks with increased heartbeats.
Shadow smiles widely.
"Yes~... As long you promise, we will mate during the blood moon..." he answers and plays with Knuckles' dreadlocks with the hand.
In pure happiness, Knuckles wraps the arms around Shadow and pulls him closer.
"YES!-..." he purrs.
"...-I promise... I will give you the child you need... 'Cause I love you, Shadow..."
Shadow let's out a short chuckle, he soon muffled by kissing Knuckles, who starts kissing back.

***
It's Friday after school, and Shadow is walking home with Silver to his place. Something Knuckles was upset over. But since Shadow said he would talk with Silver and tell him about the promise to Knuckles. There they would get a child together. Knuckles gave him thumb up.

Silver seems very happy, when they are walking, hand in hand.
Shadow smiles widely, and can't understand how ridiculous happy, Silver makes him.
Maybe he actually starts getting real feelings-... As love.

When they entered the elevator, Silver squints the eyes thoughtfully.
"Hey-..." he starts saying in low voice.
Shadow hums asking.
Silver looks worried at him. Afraid to hear the wrong answer.
"If you could be honest-... Who do you like most?-... Me or Knuckles?" He asks. It's better hearing the truth now, and get a chance to start over as friends. Than falling way too deep into the rabbit hole. There he would never be able to piece together his broken heart.
Shadow smiles.
"I-..." he starts saying with the heart pounding faster.
"...- Lo-...Like you most... I'm truly happy to have you" he answers.
Silver brights happily up.
"And I love you, Shadow!-... I don't know if I can give you a child, B-but..." he says excited and gets in Shadow's arms.
Shadow wraps the arms around him, and let's out a short chuckle.
"Don't worry-... I will get the child from somewhere else..." he smirks.
Silver looks confused at him.
But since he is relived, Shadow likes him the most. He couldn't care more or less about the details...
"T-thank you-... B-but... What will you do with K-knuckles?" He asks unsure.
Shadow places a kiss on his forehead.
"Don't worry-... I will tell him... But... Maybe you and I should stay away from each others in a few days... I don't want to hurt his feelings more than necessary..."
"Oh-..." Silver exhales sadly while the ears dropped.
"So?-... You won't stay?"

Shadow chuckles while the elevator stopped on fifth floor.
The door gets opened.
"Don't worry, I will stay with you today... I don't want to miss out time with you..." he smiles, while they parted from each others and walks out from the elevator.
Silver's heart starts pounding in relief. For a moment, he had thought Shadow would walk away.

Silver shoves the hand into the shoulder-bag to find the red band with the keys.
"... How many days?" He asks.
Shadow hums asking.
Silver shrugs, and pulls out the keys.
"... How many days will you stay away from me?...- I hope it's not too many..." he says, and unlocks the door.
"Oh-..." Shadow exhales.
Silver looks asking over the shoulder, while pulling the door handle down.
Shadow shrugs.
"You can expect me, as soon the blood moon has been... And if you are alright, I would appreciate if I may stay at your place henceforth"
Silver brights happily up.
"OF COURSE!-..." he bursts out in pure happiness.
They start walking into the apartment who is a lot cleaner than the first time.
Silver clears the throat to calm himself down.
"I mean-..." he blushes.
"... - You are welcome to live with me... I would love that..."
Shadow smiles happily at him, while unbuttoning the coat.
"Thanks-... I will looking forward to that..." he says, before humming thoughtfully.
Silver looks asking at him.
The ebony hedgehog takes the coat off.
"...- And maybe we can have apple juice here?" He suggests.
The silver furred hedgehog blinks surprised.
Then he bursts out laughing, where he starts taking the jacket off.
"... And we will have apple juice..." he laughs with happy tears forming in the corners of the eyes.
Finally his lonely life as single, will end... He will finally have a boyfriend!-... Someone who can tag along when he enjoys festivals and comic-con...
The thought of all fun they will have together, makes him smiling from ear to ear.

***

Shadow yawns on the couch with the arm around Silver, who excitedly watched Avengers; Endgame.
How could someone just sit down and watch a three hour long movie?!
He would rather pin him down, and make Silver scream his name when he thrusts his dick into him.
Shadow glances at Silver who couldn't pull the eyes of the screen for a brief moment.
The ebony hedgehog smiles, and loves how cute the other is.
Maybe he will let him watch that movie without any interruptions...

A moment later, Shadow's stomach starts protesting over the hunger.
It rumbles.
Shadow sighs, and looks at Silver.
"Am I allowed to take something from your fridge?"
The question made Silver to flinch the eyes shortly off the screen, and at Shadow.
"We can have pizza-... Can you get me, my phone from my jacket?" He asks, before looking back at the TV, where Clint tries sacrifice himself to get that stone... But Natasha won't let him, and sacrificed herself in his place.

" Fine-..." Shadow says and takes the arm off Silver, and starts shifting on the couch to stand up.
Silver starts tearing up.
Shadow's heart pounds worried, and he sits back down.
"Silv-... What's wrong?-... Have I done something wrong?" He asks confused, and worried about him.
Shadow cupped his cheeks with the hands and turns his face toward him.
Silver sniffles with the ears dropped.
"She died-..." he says tearfully.
Shadow grunts confused.
"Who?"
Silver furrows the eyebrows, and starts rubbing the half-clenched fist against the eyes.
"Natasha-... She sacrificed herself, to save her friends... It's so unfair..."
Shadow gets even more confused. But then he glances asking at the TV.
"Are you-..." he starts asking and looks asking at Silver.
"... -Talking about the... -Movie?"
Silver nods, and keeps rubbing the tears away.

Shadow rolls the eyes.
"Silly-... You made me worried there..." he snorts, before he smiles and places a kiss on Silver's muzzle.
Then he let's go of him, and stands up where he walks out to the narrow hallway.
Shadow shoves the hand into Silver's jacket, and takes the phone out.
Almost immediately the phone starts ringing with Sonic's name popping up on the screen.
Which startled Shadow who flinched the hand where the phone jumps up from the hand.
In panic, he extends the arm and grabbed the phone.

He looks asking down on the screen, and rolls the eyes over seeing Sonic's name.
With a sigh, he answered the call.
"Hello faker-... Silver is rather busy today..." Shadow greets unfriendly.
At first, Shadow thinks he didn't answered correctly. Since Sonic doesn't gives him any respond.
Soon Sonic clears the throat, and breaks the silence.
"I wanna talk with him-..."
"Sorry-... But he can't... He is with me now, and doesn't have the time with sore losers as you... Bye-..." Shadow tells him, and is about to hang up.
"WAIT!-..."
Shadow raises an eyebrow.
"Yes?-..." he asks while placing the phone back to the ear.
"... Have you decided yet?-..."
"About what?-..." he mutters.
"... If you gonna choose Silver or... -K-knuckles..." Sonic swallows hardly.
Shadow growls annoyed, and hangs up without giving Sonic any answer.
Then he walks back to Silver where he hands the phone over to him.

"Here-..." he says.
"Thanks-..." Silver says and takes the phone without looking away from the screen. At least now, the tears have stopped falling, and he seems normal again.
Shadow couldn't stop eyeing him.
If he should be honest and answer whom he wants.
The one, he truly has chosen is-....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 856 25
(WEREHOG!SONIC x SHADOW) No idea what to put here... This is a Sonadow story. If you don't like it, don't read it. There will be strong language and...
1.6K 54 23
Sonic was in depression since he tried to apologize to Amy for what he did. But Amy wouldn't hear it when she started dating Shadow. Though when Soni...
10.3K 230 22
After the battle ended.... Sonic and friends now face Shadow and Rouge who had been corrupted by greed... but after the first battle Sonics friends d...
2.1K 74 24
Knuckles is the kings informer who is currently overworked by the king. He soon realizes there's a dark side of the world that he will discover when...