The Mafia's Ballerinas

Door EstherAliwrites

Meet Lucas, outside his home he is know as Veleno the most feared man running the most dangerous gang and wea... Meer

Chapter One
chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
CHAPTER five
CHAPTER SIX
chapter seven
chapter Eight
chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter Fifteen
chapter Sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter 19 ( part one )
Chapter 19 ( part two )
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty six

chapter Fourteen

3.8K 162 15
Door EstherAliwrites

Lucas ' s POV

I couldn't believe it , how could she tell me what to do with my daughter she doesn't know her well like I do I'm the parent not her . I am parenting the right way I know I am .

We arrive at home and I unbuckle the girls from their seats and bring their bags out " Help me get their bags in the room  " I say to one of my maids " yes Boss " I go upstairs to Heaven's room and help her pick her clothes after she has gotten a bath " what do you want to wear? " I ask her " dis  , dat, dat" she points a long sleeves red dress with a green sweater and black boots "I didn't know it is Christmas already " I joke " it is cute dada " twirls in it after she has worn it " now style my hair " she say, giving me a brush " " I take half of her hair brush it and place it into a ponytail or piggy tail I don't what is it then brush the other half down " what is dis ? " She ask looking at herself in the mirror " half up half down ? " What did I even do?
" The ponytail is tilted dad" Halo say walking in the room "  " I met to do that"

" Come here Halo " I pat on the space beside me " Do you enjoy doing ballet Tesoro? " I ask , I see her hesitanting  to answer " Be honest " well I don't like it but I do like dancing just not ballet " what type of dance ? " " I don't know I just dance " we look up different types of dance until we find something she likes
" That was amazing their moves is so interesting " she exclaims happily " is this what you want to do ? " " Yes dad "
" It is settle then and if you don't enjoy  something don't be afraid to tell me that
You always have a choice "  " I will dad"

~~~
Angel's POV

In times like this I wish my mum was here to help me go through my routine all over again

Flashback

" Jump higher Angel " said my mum sternly " I can't mum it is just too hard"  the seven year old me cried . " Do you want to be selected in the Swan play ? " She grabbed my  face wiping my tears a way , I nodded " Answer with your mouth Angel " yes i want to"
" Then believe you can jump higher and reach that ribbon " I stand into a leaping position " see yourself succeeding" I closed my eyes and picture it " now leap" I  leaped as high as I could slightly touching the ribbon attached to the tree branch and land loudly " you were close , try again this time bend your knees and land softly no sound."
" How am I-" she cut me off " no sound "

I position myself bended my knee just like how she showed me and jumped grabbing the the ribbon and landed as softly as I could . I turned to her seeing her smiling proudly " I did it ? " She nods I beamed at her and ran into her open arms twirling us around " I did mum!" I examined happily " yes you did Angel ".

End of flashback

I stagger and fall after my jump . I have been practicing my moves but I just can't get it right it just reminds me of her . I just wish she is here to see how far I have come in my dancing , my career and be proud of me .

I sigh and try again " you need to jump higher " I hear a voce say . Is it mum ? No that was a man's voice maybe it's Go-
I see Lucas  standing with his hands in his pockets looking hesitant . I ignore him and continue my routine , I start from the beginning still shaking and I feel a pair of hands on my waist  stopping me from shaking .

Hands still on my waist he guides me through it he lifts me when I leap , spin well I twirl like he knew every steps almost at the end of my routine he speaks up"  I am sorry for how I reacted it was wrong of me " I sigh  " I don't blame you you were right , I don't know about her needs I shouldn't have gotten in your business you probably choose ballet for a reason I'm sorry " I can be noisy sometimes " you were just concerned about her I should have thought about it before latching out and I shouldn't push away those that care  for my daughters , can we move pass that?" " Of course " i smile happy we are now over it .

" Halo doesn't like ballet i thought she didn't mind " he say sadly " have you asked her what she prefer doing ? "
" She wants to do contemporary different from what I thought she would like "  " she should give it a go , she might be great at it I can sign her in if you want " I propose  " yes that will be great "

We change the music into a more slow one " how do you know this routine ? I haven't practiced it in a while so I don't think you have seen me doing  " I ask the question that has been on my mind  he shrugs " I used  to help  my sister do her ballet routine  so I know a thing or two" I Chuckle " you ? THE Armani doing ballet ? I have never pictured you doing it so cuter"  I laugh it is not the ballet that he did that makes me laugh it's that someone like him could ever do it  I imagine him in his dance belt " it's not funny " he say now glaring at me  " stop it " he whine making me laugh harder

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

291K 6.9K 107
Mafia / Romance Blaise Valentino a coldhearted soul. The mafia leader, everything revolved around him & him only. He was emotionless, didn't care ab...
11.7K 388 53
★Book one of the De Luca series Twenty three years old Grace morano has just one dream in her life ...to make it big in her career as a ballerina...
5.2K 111 21
Lorenzo D'Angelo is the most ruthless man in the underworld, He is the heir to the most feared Mafia gang in the entire world. Everyone bows to him a...
466K 8.1K 44
【 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐧 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 】 Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...