Addison- A FatherSoot OC story

Por tehmidnightstorm

"M-My name is Addison." What happens when Wilbur's editing a video and he suddenly hears a knock? What happe... Más

Intro
Prologue
Wilbyyyyyyy
Awakening? Sure....
The promised Dadza vibes
Shopping
Sorry, sorry, sorryyyyyyy
So.... About that.
Backstory
Adoption.... hopefully........
AN
Foster home, part 1
Foster home, part 2
AN (You know what this is)
Dream meets Addison and.... You'll see
Bye bye Phil!
First Day of School
So.... About that.
Poggers sleepover
Fireborn, fireborn baby!
Hospitalll
Transition chapter to not rush this
Addison's pov now
Physical Theropay
FREEDOM!!!!
Grandma???
Addison's mumza
Mumza pt. 2
I should probably title this huh?
EXPLAIN
Courtttttt
You want to be happy? Too bad.
Birthday
Who the actual crimson colored fuck are you???
Awakening
Memories
Wheeeeeeeeee
I'm sorry I was gone... But look I made you some contenttttttttttttt
Freedom biatch
✨Clementine✨
Streeeeeeeeaaaaaaammmmmmmmm
Doctor visit
What's in here?
Haters
Forgotten
❄SNOW DAY❄
Chickenpox
I'M BACK
Wilbur's pov, since y'all love him so much 🙄
The knife chapter
Hospitallll
Oh, you wanted to be happy? Oops!
Fundy; Stares directly into Techno's eyes. "I lied."
The grieving process.
That stream
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!
😆
Q&A
Q&A Answers

Look at who got sick of fluff!

593 17 29
Por tehmidnightstorm

Mc head canon cause I've been doing these and they're stuck in my head; Dream is super jumpy because of the manhunts. He has constant paranoia and that's why he said he doesn't sleep on the SMP. He doesn't like standing still and he doesn't like being snuck up on. He once held Sapnap against a wall because Sapnap startled him, before Dream realized who Sapnap was and where Dream was. 

Why the hell does my brain do this?

Tw; ableism/low self esteem, being a burden, me venting about school, bullying

I missed having a tw list

————————

"Addy? You want to go to the park?" Niki asked, looking over at Addison, who was still in her pajamas. 

Addison shook her head. "No thanks."

"Or... we can go see a movie?" 

Addison shrugged. "Not really in the mood."

"How about... we take Tommy and other out to ice cream? We can get some and... I don't know... eat in the car and do something? Go to the zoo or... something?"

"No thanks." Addison turned back to her sketch.

"Or... you can tell me what's wrong?" Niki demanded.

"Nothing's wrong." Addison denied. 

"Really?" Niki gave her a skeptical look. "You hardly ever leave the house and when you do it's for a doctor's appointment or PT. Now, what's going on?"

Addison shrugged. "It's.... It's nothing. It's nothing."

"Addy..." Niki said. 

"It's nothing!" Addison cried. "I don't want to talk about it!"

Niki was taken aback by her tone, she seemed super defensive. Clementine noticed and tried to help calm Addison down. 

Niki sighed, bending to Addison's level. "Addison," she repeated. "What is wrong? Talk to me. The only thing that you could possibly tell me is if you murdered someone. For that you tell Techno-"

"I just don't want to be a burden!" Addison cried. 

Niki was shocked. "What?" She demanded.

"I just... I don't wanna be a burden to you or anyone..." Addison sighed.

"What do you mean?" Niki demanded. 

"Like... bothering you or Phil... or Techno... because I'm useless and I need help with everything and-"

"Addison, stop!" Niki cried. "Nononono no no! Look at me!" She cupped Addison's chin in her hands and forced the little one to look at her. "You will never never never be a burden to us. Never!!! You are special and amazing and sososo great! Please. Please don't believe that. I love you just how you are, we all do. You don't have to run fast or be super strong for us to be a burden to you."

"I just... every time I have a seizure or age regress or you have to help me or something... I just feel useless."

"Oh please." Niki said. "You're eleven years old! You don't have to be useful. And you did not choose to be this way. We are all happy to help you, okay? We all love you so so so much, and you're amazing. Okay? Please believe that I would never never never consider you a burden, and no one else does either!"

Addison sighed. "But I don't... I don't do anything."

"Like I said, eleven years old. What the hell would you have to do?" Niki demanded. "You are perfect perfect perfect. Okay? We love you just the way you are. Promise promise."

Addison nodded. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"You don't have to be, okay? It makes sense that you'd feel this way." Niki sighed. "Sorry I didn't realize. You can always tell me anything you feel. Unless, like I said, it's... ya know... hiding a body. Then you talk to Technoblade."

Addison giggled. "Fair."

"Now, who wants ice cream?!"

"Me!"

———————

Addison sighed as she rolled into the lunch room with her lunch. She didn't like this, didn't like this stupid school. All of the kids were stupid and honestly the teachers seemed to be as well. They coddled the kids even though the kids were obnoxious and annoying.

Also some of them bullied Addison.

Of course, no one at home knew about it. Addison didn't tell them, because she didn't want to worry them. But still... it happened. 

Anyways, this time especially sucked. Addison accidentally rolled over to one of the popular boys' tables, and she tried to roll away before anyone noticed. 

"Hey look! It's Wheels!" One of the boys said.

"Haha." Addison rolled her eyes. "It's always been clever."

She normally listened to the small voice in her head that screamed DON'T SAY A WORD DON'T SAY ANYTHING YOU'LL GET YOUR ASS KICKED SHUT UP SHUT UP! However, she was also very pissed off. So she ignored that voice. And decided to be a smart-ass.

"Oof." One of the other boys smirked. "Someone's in a mood. Something up, Wheels?"

Addison sighed. "I'm just trying to get to my normal table. I'll go another way." She rolled her eyes.

One of the boys narrowed his eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He demanded.

"I don't know, do you need me to do it again? Are you blind as well as stupid???" Addison asked, sighing. This is everything I want to say to everyone ever. Here we are.

"What the hell is your problem?" He demanded.

"My problem is that I'm hungry and tired and instead of eating my lunch at my normal table I have to deal with a bunch of idiotic boys who insist on calling me a stupid nickname that's sort of ableist, if you ask me."

"Okay, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you. Is this a part of your disability? Are you bipolar as well as lame?"

"How dare you?!" Addison cried. "No one asked for you to be an absolute dick, okay. Just get out of my way before I run you over."

"Ooh scary! Is your disability now a weapon as well?" The boys laughed. Most of the cafeteria had gone quiet. 

"It's about to be." Addison snarled.

"Are you threatening me?" He demanded.

"I don't know, maybe. But you're so smart, you must know, right?" Addison rolled her eyes again.

Clementine, of course, noticed the rising tension and upset and was trying to help calm Addison down. 

The boy hauled off and punched Addison in the face. 

Keep in mind this was a 5'2 boy against a 4'11 girl who was paralyzed from the waist down.

But Addison had Clementine.

See, Phil had worried about everything when it came to Addison. So Phil asked Fiona to teach Clementine to defend Addison. 

So Clementine jumped up and tackled the boy.

A crowd gathered as Addison started shouting. "Clementine! Down! Clementine please!" A couple of the boys hit Addison again, and kept Clementine away from Addison, blocking the two. "Stop it! Please!" 

Then, Clementine stiffened. Teachers were trying to get to Addison and the boys who were fighting. Addison realized what was about to happen, and Clementine started barking. 

Addison winced as another fist came flying towards her, closing her eyes.

Then she blacked out.

—————————

When Addison woke up she was in some sort of bed.

Her wheelchair was sitting next to her, as well as Clementine and her backpack. Addison sighed, rubbing her eyes with one hand, trying to force the pain out of her head. Clementine wagged her tail and barked once. Addison winced and pet Clementine's head. "Hey there..." she mumbled.

A nurse, the nurse gasped. "Good! You're awake."

"Am I in the hospital?" Addison mumbled.

"No, that was your next stop. You're still at the school. But if you didn't wake up before Mr. Watson got here, we would have called the paramedics."

Addison sighed. "Right... So I'm assuming he knows... about lunch?" 

"Yep." The nurse nodded. "Do you need to talk about anything? About what's been going on?"

"Not really." Addison said.

"It doesn't have to be me." The nurse continued. "We have counselors... a favored teacher or a friend even."

"No thanks."

"You need to talk to somebody. Bullying can be a traumatic thing." The nurse said. 

Addison shrugged. "Not the worst thing I've dealt with." She said. "Besides, my house will make me talk about it, and I really don't want to do it twice." 

"Fair enough." The nurse shrugged. 

Addison sat back against the pillows with a sigh. "Do you need anything?" The nurse asked.

"Sleep." Addison answered. "Food. Water. Opioids."

"No, maybe, okay, no way." The nurse smiled. "I'm not sure if you got a concussion, and I don't think you should sleep right now. It's not normal for you to not wake up right after a seizure."

Addison shrugged. "I know. I'm awake now."

The nurse handed her a cup of water. Addison quite liked her. Her name was Olivia, nurse Olivia. She was always nice to Addison, and wasn't ableist. "Just... make sure you get checked out, okay?"

"Yeah yeah. Trust me, I will." Addison rolled her eyes. "Phil won't let me not."

Olivia smiled, reassured. "I'll go see if I could find you anything for food." She looked at Clementine. "Keep her awake, kay Clem?" Clementine wagged her tail.

Nurse Olivia left and Addison leaned back against the pillows, scratching Clementine's head. "You could have gotten hurt." She whispered. "My big strong attack doggy. Huh? You're my big strong attack dog. My big protector good girl!"

Addison smiled, having peace for a minute. 

The Phil burst in. 

"OhmygodAddisonareyouokayareyouhurtI'msohappyyou'reawakeIwassoworriedwhenIgotthatcallthatyouweren'tbreathingorawakeoraliveandIwassoworriedandWHYdidn'tyoutellmeyouwerebeingpickedonI'msosorryIdidn'trealizeandpleasejustsaysomethingtotellmeyou'reokay!"

"I'm trying to." Addison laughed. "I'm fine Phil. I swear."

"Are you?" Phil examined Addison's face. "Are you sure? You look like... is that a black eye?!"

"Hush now." Addison smiled. "I'm fine."

"Areyousurebecauseifanythinghurtswecangostraighttothedoctor'swhichweprobablyshouldanywaysbecauseyoudidn'tevenwakeupafteryourseizureareyousureyou'reokay?"

Addison sighed. "Couldn't have made Niki or Minx pick me up? They're normally chill."

"Nope!" Phil grinned. "Niki is streaming and Minx looked ready to help Techno light them on fire. Speaking of which, we better be going pretty quick, since I'll have to be back here. I have to meet with the principal."

Addison looked down. "Am I in trouble?" She asked.

"No." Phil shook his head firmly. "Absolutely not. You're not in trouble."

"Phil... Can I ask you a question?" Addison asked, not meeting his eyes.

"Absolutely." Phil didn't hesitate.

"Would I be in trouble if... If I wasn't paralyzed and epileptic?"

"No!" Phil cried. "No way no no no!" He looked shocked. "Please don't think that."

"But it's the only thing that makes sense!" Addison said.

"Actually, they watched the cameras." Phil said. "He hit first. Besides, you couldn't exactly defend yourself."

"So it was because I'm paralyzed!" Addison cried.

"No!" Phil exclaimed. "Well... kind of... technically... but only because I know you would have defended yourself better and probably wouldn't be in here. But it's not because you're paralyzed, okay?" 

"Promise?" Addison whispered. 

"Absolutely." Phil reassured. 

"Hey! Mr. Watson, you're here." The nurse said from the doorway. "Sorry Addison, I couldn't find anything for you to eat." 

Addison shrugged. "That's fine." Phil said. "We'll find her something on the way home." 

They got in the car and started driving. Phil sighed. "Addy, why didn't you tell me you were being picked on?" 

"I don't know." Addison whispered. "I just... It didn't seem like that big of a deal." 

"Not a big deal?" Phil demanded. "You just got your ass kicked. Try again." 

Addison sighed. "It's not just them," she confessed. "It's... everyone." 

"What do you mean?" Phil asked. 

"I just... I don't know. Everyone either ignores me or makes fun of me. I've had seizures in a couple of classes, and after that people were getting weird around me. It's so unfair!" 

"I know." Phil sighed. 

"And all of the kids are stupid and I already understand everything they've taught me and I honestly just finish the homework in the first five minutes then it's done! You know I never have homework!" 

"I know." Phil repeated. 

"I just..." Addison sighed. "I hate school! I hate it! It's horrible and awful and everyone ignores me and ugh!" 

"I know." Phil said again. "But... I don't really know what I can do." 

"Pull me out of school?" Addison sighed hopefully. 

"I mean... I could homeschool you... Maybe..." 

Addison looked hopeful. "Seriously?" 

"If you seriously spend ninety percent of your school day bored then... I'll look into it." 

"Yes!" Addison shouted. "Thank you Grandza! Thank you!" 

Phil sighed. "This isn't definite, okay? But we could try online programs and stuff like that... we could just look into it." 

"Alright!" Addison grinned. 

--------------

Philza dropped Addison off at the house, but he had to go back to a meeting at the school. Technoblade decided to go with him. "No murder." Phil made Techno promise before he left. 

"Yeah yeah." Techno sighed. 

Phil and Techno stalked into the principal's office. "Hello Mr. Watson, Mr. *redacted*. Thank you for coming. I'm Mr. Hansen." 

Phil ignored the principal's outstretched hand. The principal sighed. "Please, have a seat." 

Techno and Phil sat down stiffly. "So... I thought we should speak about the incident." 

"It was more than an incident." Techno growled. "She didn't wake up. That's not normal." 

"I am well aware of the issues that happened today and the dangers that could have happened." the principal said. 

"You better be." Techno snarled. 

"Then you'll be happy you won't have to deal with this anymore." Phil said. "I'm pulling Addison out of school." 

Techno and the principal both turned to him. "You're what?" Techno demanded.  

"I'm pulling Addison out of school." Phil repeated. "I'm going to be homeschooling her from now on."

"Phil have you thought about this?" Techno asked.

"I have." Phil stood up. "Addison is smarter than anyone else in this stupid school. And there is nothing left that you can teach her. I'm not willing to force my granddaughter to stick out another year in this place when she'd be much better off learning in a different environment with people who don't beat her into a pulp."

The principal nodded. "I understand your frustrations with this situation. Trust me when I say there are plenty of frustrations on our end as well. These are grounds for expulsion, and I will make sure they get the highest punishment possible."

"I don't care." Phil said. "I'm pulling her out of school."

"Phil, are you sure you want to do this?" Techno asked.

"I am." Phil said surely. "Addison hates it here, and she is both physically and mentally special and needs things this school can't provide, but I can. We can."

Techno nodded. "You're right. He's right." He said to the principal.

"Okay." The principal sighed. "I'll... I'll draw up the paperwork."

————————

So now Addy's being homeschooled.

Life is a funny, funny thing.

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind.

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved!!!!!!

I spammed the key until my iPad wouldn't autocorrect to the word.

-TheMidnightStormygal!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

545K 13.7K 81
Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change her life forever. what happened when they...
4.4K 63 24
In which.. Technoblade is just editing the whole day, not keeping track of time. Suddenly, he hears a knock at his door and opens it, seeing a.. Bloo...
214K 3.4K 49
➪ 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. ➪ 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. ➪ 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. ➪ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!
35.4K 724 24
Sleepy bois inc oneshots (and probably some other mcyts) There will be no ships or nsfw. Most of these will probably be angsty.