Barbatos | 𝗧π—ͺπ—œπ—¦π—§π—˜π—— π—ͺοΏ½...

By Xixi_beloved

"I don't have a menu for love, but we do offer a menu to those who are in love!" Blend+, Heart Aid Cafeteria ... More

(Name)/Barbatos
1 | Realization
2 | Magical School Joint Festival
3 | Vocal and Dance Competition
4 | Vil Schoenheit
5 | Helping Hand
7 | Taken
8 | Rook Hunt
9 | Neige LeBlanche
10 | Auditions
11 | 100 points
12 | Sacrifices
13 | Training Camp
14 | Bunch of Problems
15 | Busy
16 | Seducing
17 | Invitation
18 | Skincare
19 | Black Ink
20 | Fairest One of All
21 | Mickey Mouse
22 | Epel Felmier
23 | Woes
24 | Party
25 | Chinese Poker
26 | Juniors' Woes
27 | Eli's Execution
28 | Understanding
29 | Revealed Motives
30 | Anger
31 | Sorry
32 | Best
33 | Plans
34 | Phase One
35 | Festival
36 | The Chase
37 | The Booths
38 | Board of Directors
39 | Ruckus
40 | Disciplining
41 | Secrets Must Be Told
42 | Chairman
43 | Rehearsals
44 | Human
45 | Beautiful
46 | Draconia
47 | Cause
48 | Luke's Future
49 | Advanced Sightings
50 | Vil?
51 | The Beautiful Oppressor
52 | "Villain"
T/1| "3rd Years Convo"
53 | Ruined Stadium
54 | "Tsunotaro"
55 | Defender of Life's Principles
56 | Praises
57 | Betrayal
58 | #2
T/2 | "Crazy About You"
59 | (Name)'s future
60 | Black Stone
E/1 | Glorious Masquerade
E/2 | Gabfest
E/3 | Representatives

6 | Fixed

1.3K 79 63
By Xixi_beloved

*Ask questions to the Chairman ;> (no asking for identities and facial features)

???: How did I steal the ability of (Name)? Simple, I'm stronger than her or rather "you". I wouldn't be able to overpower Barbatos, don't you think? My magic is advanced among all of you

Bonus:

(If Idia's favorite demoness is in a game) Idia reminds (Name) of Leviathan because of how addicted he is to achieving #1 in games. Not until a romance game was released and she featured to be the butler of a Prince Demon...

     Idia stared lovingly at the screen, "So pretty..." He awed while looking at the chibi Barbatos. When there's already a tap option, he immediately sees the demoness sitting on the pool in a bikini, "She's so hot—"

     "Is that me?"

     "(NAME)-SAN?!"

- Gymnasium -

It was Azul, the one and only dorm leader of Octavinelle. Jamil seems unamused to see his classmate after what happened back in Scarabia, which he even showed by demanding what the octopus wants from him. That only reminded the demoness about the swallowed blot manifestation, which she threw up last night as black ink came out from her mouth...

     "There's no need to be unapproachable towards your classmates, yes?" Azul smiled at the snake, giving him the pile of papers he have in his hand. "Aren't you a student on duty today? Professor Trein has told me to give these to you since today's afternoon class is self-study. There are other piles and I brought these as proof if you won't believe me."

     Jamil nodded, "Understood. I'll just change my clothes," he said and passed the octopus. Yuu and (Name) started to gossip about what happened back in Scarabia, "Do you know that Azul humiliated Jamil to the entire world to the point he went berserk?" Yuu shared.

     She shook her head, "Sounds harsh. Will they be okay?" She asked. Azul puffed, "What an annoying atmosphere. All of that is just for show," he told the butler and the human she has a pact with, it surprised the cat who was eavesdropping. The 2nd year laughed, "Do you think someone as benevolent as me would ruin my classmate's reputation—"

     "Yes," the Ramshackle residents and Diasomnia's 3rd-year female said. "I'M NOT FINISHED YET! Either way, I'm just using Jade's phone—that way, Jamil would bite the bait. Don't compare me to Leona-san, who enjoys the falling of his targets—I only destroy them with a limit. Since I got what I wanted, it's useless now if the whole would see it," Azul told them.

     Jamil sighed, "I hate how shady that was, but yes I'm glad the Asim and Viper family didn't know the reason why I went berserk," he remarked. "However, the dorm residents..."

Ah yes, the dorm residents still haven't forgiven their vice dorm leader for betraying the dorm leader. However, Kalim was too soft-hearted to the point he even told his dorm residents to give Jamil a second chance—no one in their dorm is as reliable as Jamil after all and their dorm leader is one of the causes why Jamil went berserk in the first place. Jamil have a lot of chances for the past 17 years, but he didn't use them—maybe that's why Kalim still has hope toward his retainer...

     "I've been keeping a distance away from them... Scarabia's motto is careful before assuming things and makes sure you always have a plan before continuing. They're not the type to believe in a conclusion without proof," Jamil stated, feeling guilty for some reason. "They always prioritize themselves first and I suppose that goes for Kalim and me as well," he added.

     Azul chuckled, "Very much sounds like you would say. You're all positive and always focuses on the future—I'm still surprised to see you both dancing after the incident," he smiled teasingly. Jamil looks irritated, "Stop giving me that smile, it's annoying. I'm just doing this to make up for what I did back when I went berserk. I've experienced hell already when I experienced Overblot," he retorted.

     The demoness sighed at the octopus's actions, "No need to tease him, Azul-san. It's quite uncomfortable to him," she said. Azul just gave a mere laugh from him, "Don't worry, (Name)-san~! I'm careful with my words and either way the dorm residents of Scarabia are practically aiming for his position!" He chortled.

    Yuu nodded, "Yeah, after what you did. Speaking of the dorm leader position, Kalim's attitude aside, he does make a good leader because of how fair he is," he commented. Azul seems to agree with what the Ramshackle Dorm Leader said, "Exactly, Yuu-san. I'm sure there's more behind the seams since he holds something greater than magic," he stated.

The demoness chuckled because that's what she said before to Azul—he holds something greater than magic, which is his skills academic and how hard-working he is. Truth is, Jamil had been planning this before the holidays since it's once in a lifetime chance and he ruined it. Nothing much has changed and he's glad some aren't ruined by his selfish plan...

     "As long as I'm still Kalim's retainer, I'm bound to continue guiding him," the vice dorm leader said. "Don't worry, I'll still prioritize myself to be a famous person. I'll prove it to Kalim, to my family, and all of you inside this gymnasium," he assured.

     Barbatos patted Jamil's head, "That's great to hear. I'm glad you've changed for the good," she uttered. Azul pushed his glasses up and snickered, "Truly intriguing. My offer about entering Octavinelle is still open, perhaps that'll help you be freed from Kalim's grasp—your talents are meant to be appreciated—"

     "Blah, blah, blah. I already rejected it, didn't I? Octavinelle is at the bottom of my list either way," Jamil interrupted Azul. Kalim was running towards them, "LET'S GO GUYS OR WE'LL BE LATE! PROFESSOR VARGAS WON'T BE HAPPY IF I'M LATE!" Kalim exclaimed.

The 2nd years already went outside the gymnasium to catch up with their class, while the 1st years are panicking because they can't find their next class and just frantically ran outside the gymnasium. Their senior, on the other hand, picked up a certain letter—the one she's been looking for, to say the least...

Apply as Neige LeBlanche's guard!

Contact us thru the number said below:

     "Very good..." She whispered and started to dial the number as she walked through the empty hallways of the school. "Hello, how may I help you?" The number's owner asked. "Are you applying for the position of Neige LeBlanche's guard?" They asked.

     "Yes. Indeed, I do."

     "Wait... Ms. (Name)! It's you!" The caller exclaimed, delighted to hear the demoness's voice. (Name) find it strange because this caller recognizes her voice and she doesn't remember talking to a media reporter, "We've been waiting for your call ever since last month! It's delightful to finally talk to you at last!" They exclaimed.

She's sure this isn't (future) Barbatos's trick because (future) Diavolo told her about her future self missing ever since last month and this letter is lingering in the mailbox for a week only. The number's owner told her that their Manager and "(Name)" has talked about being Neige's guard, "she" still needs to think about it and left the Manager...

     "So have you decided, Ms. (Name)?" They asked, waiting for the demoness's answer. Barbatos knows if she bites the bait, she'll be trapped, or is she? "Yes, I have decided. I'll accept the offer," she answered and earned a delighted cheer from the other side of the phone.

- ??? -

     "She bit the bait, Chairman," one of the committee's told the white-cloaked person sitting behind their desk. "Don't be proud of yourself. (Name) isn't someone to be underestimated, so she knows what she's doing," the Chairman told them firmly.

The Chairman scrunched their facade since their committees are being pathetic, proud that they have the demoness under their control with a simple trick. Someone must've disguised as her and used it to talk to LeBlanche's Manager—they didn't like their idea in the first place...

     "You're being pathetic, didn't you know that?"

     "I'm sorry, Chairman! We'll do our best, we promise!"

     "Very well. If you manage to take her, a prize is meant to be given."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 10 12
Collection of shorter stories based on Obey Me SWD. I reserve the rights to none of these characters. Requests are open. Character names will be inc...
2.1K 38 7
ON HOLD WILL UPDATE SOON Title explains it, anyway this is about some scenarios with the obey me characters +side characters feel free to put some re...
3.7K 62 6
All of these oneshots are lemons with the OM! characters.I'm sorry to all of you Dia and Barb simps, but I just don't feel comfortabe writing about t...