20 | Fairest One of All

*I can see those voters in Chapter 17 (be both if you can't choose between yourself and Crewel ;>)

*Losing motivation going brrr

Bonus:

(Birthday of Barbatos and her favorite gift is the Sheep Yuki/MC) (Name) was surprised when the demon brothers and the exchange students are inside the castle with gifts in hand. The Anti-Lucifer Club (replace MC with Mammon) gifts are exquisite cooking utensils, Beelzebub and Mammon gave her a new set of butler clothes, Asmodeus gave her a bunch of make-up products, and the angels' gifts consist of porcelain tea utensils...

     "Happy Birthday, (Name)!" Yuki exclaimed, giving the demoness butler the gift she have for her. "I hope you like it!"

     "Thank you, sweetie. I'll surely like it."

The demoness covered her mouth when she saw it and it was a miniature figure of MC's sheep and human form. Without thinking much about it, she hugged the plushie and MC. Diavolo and Lucifer didn't notice they were crushing their gifts for her, while Solomon just smiled through the pain...

     MC's head is on the demoness's shoulder and immediately gave the trio a mocking look, "It's pretty adorable. I love your gift and I'll cherish it," the demoness smiled. "Do you want something in return?"

     "A kiss will do!"

- Ramshackle Dorm, Lavatory -

     "What happened to you, (Name)?" The beautiful dorm leader knelt in front of the demoness, checking her ruined state. "You look like a mess... I've never seen you like this. Did something bother you?" He hissed, wiping her face with a towel.

Oh, she is a mess right now. Messy hair, ruined makeup, and disheveled clothes only caused the dorm leader to worry about her state, concerned about what was happening to her. It's already odd to see her expressionless, but seeing her in a frantic state is disturbing. It's a rare expression from the feared demoness of Night Raven College, to be precise...

     "Vil-san?"

     "Yes, I'm here. Hold my hand, let's fix you."

- Ramshackle Dorm, Lounge -

Grim interrupted Yuu's slumber, glad that he finally was awake. He told them that everyone was asleep and to be careful, so they won't wake anyone up. At the lounge, sitting on the couch were Deuce and Ace...

     "Oh, they're here," the salmon-haired tapped his friend's thigh. "Hey! Over here, knuckleheads!" He called.

     "Whatever it is, I have a bad feeling about what you guys are planning. Man, even disturbed my sleep," the Ramshackle dorm leader complained while rubbing his head. Ace wrapped his hand around his friend's shoulder, "You're such a worrywart, Yuu! Our dinner isn't satisfying enough to fill our stomach anyway, plus (Name)-senpai and Trey's baked sweets are inside the fridge," he chortled as they went to the kitchen.

     "Ugh, I hate you..." Yuu grumbled. Ace chuckled, "Well, I'm a person who doesn't like to waste good food. Plus, our seniors told us to enjoy it~!" He told the worried dorm leader.

     "What are you doing here, Deuce?" The dorm leader asked the shaking blue-haired male beside Ace. Deuce looked at his friend, "Um... I didn't come here to join him... Uh, I'm only here to take a bottle of water... You know," he was stammering.

     "What an unlikely reason, Deuce. Anyways, secret midnight snacks are more exciting to eat than normal ones~!" Grim grinned mischievously, holding the refrigerator open. "OPEN SESAME!" He giggled.