22 | Epel Felmier

*I have left a hint about the Chairman's identity

*Obscene chapter again (not seducing)

Bonus:

(Barbatos and Crewel as Yuu's parents) (Name) is holding Crewel's arm to avoid him ruining their child's date. She was using a telescope (as in a telescope) to watch the girl that likes Yuu starting to touch his arm while muttering sweet words...

     "He should've brought a gun..."

     "Professor, no."

- (Afternoon) Main Street -

*tap* *tap* *tap* The noisy heels of the demoness butler made noise to the empty street. She was tired after a long shift of taking care of Neige and taking the role of the villain in his movie Legendary Sword—she was gonna be busy again later because of the upcoming party of the board of directors...

     "Sorry!" Someone bumped into the demoness when she took a sharp turn, their face buried between her breast. "OH! SORRY!" They removed themselves from her chest and bowed in respect.

     "It's alright. No need to worry about it," the demoness assured, chuckling from their actions. "I don't see you around school grounds. And you might be?" She asked, raising the chin of the student she bumped into.

The demoness felt interested when the end of his long, vibrant blue hair started to have pink tints to the ends of it—not only that, but it was also flaming. His slit, golden eyes are attractive and his blue lips only added to his beauty. She had never seen this male all her life, but she was sure his voice is familiar—similar to the tablet's voice back in Magift's meeting...

     She gave her signature smile, rubbing the skin below his lips, "You're pretty adorable," she complimented. "To think I'll meet the famous Idia Shroud of Ignihyde," she added and placed a kiss behind his palm.

Oh, Idia feels blessed by the gentlewoman of NRC. Yes, he's been eyeing her ever since the entrance ceremony and amused by the fact she's sipping tea with the magic-less human despite the chaos Grim was causing back then. She's also tall, reminds him of someone from the Resident Village game, and her hair that has lime highlights to the ends only added her beauty...

     "I'm (Name) from Diasomnia. A pleasure to be your acquaintance," she introduced herself. "I'm sorry for bumping into you," she apologized.

     "It's alright! It's my fault!"

Those snake-like eyes are intimidating and kind at the same time. Her well-mannered attitude and gentle smile have always perked his interest and attracted him despite the punishments she has done with other students in this school. Sometimes he thinks she's a female version of a character in Black Butler, Sebastian Michaelis...

     "Are you alright?" She asked, waving her gloved hand in front of his face. "Do you need some assistance around the campus? You don't seem to like going outside based on my observation," she told the dorm leader of Ignihyde.

     "Ah, no. No, I'm fine!" He squeaked, feeling small under her gaze. "Thank you for your offer! Goodbye!" He bid farewell and ran to the school's shop.

He was blushing while he ran away from her, feeling shy around the demoness's presence. You can say he's admiring the demoness from afar, but since she's surrounded by either her juniors or her friends from other classes—he's not able to talk to her considering his introverted situation...

     "Big brother, are you stalking (Name) again?" Ortho's virtual version appeared from his small device. Idia vigorously shook his head to deny it, but his little brother squinted his gaze at him, "Your body temperature is rising and the pink tints on your hair are showing, big brother."

     "I'm not stalking her! I'm just curious about her origins!"

- Pomefiore Dorm, Ballroom -

Everyone was amazed by the piece for their performance this upcoming VDC. It even made Ace feel jealous that he wants to be the main vocalist, he was one of the singers for the chorus and Vil assured him that every position is important—plus he was not suitable enough since he still has a lot of things to improve. It was already afternoon and they were already trying to fix their singing lines...

Someday, I promise that I will grow to be so beautiful. No one can surpass me—

     "Good grief! Absurd how you delivered that line, Epel!" Vil exclaimed, interrupting Epel's singing. "Stop the music!"

Yuu stopped the music while Rook ran towards Vil, worried. The beautiful blonde-haired went to the petite Epel, an angry expression painted on his beautiful facade. The other first years are shivering since they know how strict and mean the dorm leader of Pomefiore can be if he ordered them to stop the music...

     "There he goes scolding Epel again... Poor guy," the salmon-haired whispered to his friend. Deuce nodded, "I mean, Epel's situation as the main vocalist is burdening already. It's natural to get harsh retorts from Vil-senpai..." He whispered back.

     "Man, hearing those words are already giving me the chills..." Grim remarked while hugging his figure. "I don't know what to do. We can only watch Epel get scolded from here," the dorm leader of Ramshackle sighed.

     "I believe I never told you to stop being emotional towards a mere feeling, but I didn't say about getting rid of your motivation and passion towards this performance!" The dorm leader of Pomefiore scolded his poor junior. "Always sing with feelings. This song isn't a simple flirtation because it has a deeper meaning—"

     "But this is all the affection I can give! It's all I can show," Epel interrupted him to explain himself. His dorm leader isn't convinced, "Being affectionate is a different thing from being cute and stupid. It's not gonna work against Neige! Manager, play the music from the start!"

     Epel raised his pointer finger, his face hinting at his anger, "LISTEN HERE, YOU!" He yelled at Vil, who turned his head back to stare at Epel. "I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU! I NEVER WANTED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

     "Pardon?"

     "I didn't want to be sorted in Pomefiore... NEITHER WANTED TO BE IN THIS DAMNED COMPETITION! I ENTERED NIGHT RAVEN COLLEGE, SO I CAN PROVE TO MYSELF THAT I'LL BE STRONG! NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN SOME JOKE COMPETITION!" Epel yelled, surprising everyone in the room. "I DIDN'T ASK TO BE A FRAGILE BOY! I WANTED TO BE A SUPER, FRIGGIN' STRONG, AND RELIABLE GUY!"

Everyone gasped at it and Vil scrunched his face because of the unpleasant tantrum the lavender-haired is doing. He already gave up on his stubborn attitude and his useless whining since he didn't get what he wants...

     "Strong and affection may be different, but both of them are unique in their way. They're a powerful trait," the dorm leader of Pomefiore explained. "You can't defeat me if you can't understand a simple logic," he smirked.

     "SHUT UP! I QUIT! I'M LEAVING THIS TEAM FOR GOOD!" Epel yelled, earning surprised gasps from everyone. Vil huffed and placed a hand on his hip, "I see. We'll have it your way then, Epel, so might as well do our usual routine?" He smiled and took his magical pen.

Rook assured them it was not a fight, even though it was obvious they're gonna fight. The hunter grabbed everyone's collar to stop them from interfering with the fight as Vil told Epel to take his magical pen out...

     "I'll win against you this time!"

     "YOU SAID IT'S NOT A FIGHT?!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)